You're My Mission| B.Barnes (...

By trillest_lvhh

People always wondered what would've happened if Steve had went back in time to Peggy and His relationship wi... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.

57.

1.2K 84 23
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

I was dressed walking into the metropolitan museum of art with my arm linked with U.S Agent's.

My hair was straight down my back and over my shoulders as I had a pair of diamond chandelier drop earrings in my ears.
"I'm going to use the restroom" I said to US Agent. "You got five minutes" He threatened as I rolled my eyes and took my arm from his going towards the women's restroom.

I walked into a nice quiet bathroom as stood in front of the mirror holding onto the sink counter feeling my head throb. All of those "Treatments" Val were talking about were honestly beginning to take a toll on my body I didn't feel like fighting I just wanted to lay in a bed and not be disturbed but No I'm out in New York.

As I was suffering from this headache I then heard the door to women's restroom open. I just looked over and seen the winter soldier walk in. I just took my ear piece out of my ear.

"I've been waiting for you" he started off locking the door behind him as I rolled my eyes. "I thought I told you to stay away from me" I said with a lot of venom in my tone. "Well did you think Bucky was really going to stay away?" He asked. "Who the hell is Bucky?" I asked as he just looked at me.
"Y/N I'm not doing this, you're coming home tonight" he said reaching for me hand as I snatched it away.

"Don't touch me" I warned "I'm leaving by myself tonight" I corrected. "So everything that we've been through. Everything that was said and done you don't remember?" He asked as I just stood there quietly. "Doll I need you back" he said walking up to me Slowly as I backed up into the wall. "Don't call me that" I said a little irritated. "I just want to be left alone" I expressed feeling myself about to cry. "Just leave me alone. If you don't, she's going to hurt and I'm tired of hurting" I admitted.

"Then you need to come with me and Sam" he said looking me in my eyes as I quickly looked down. "How can I trust you?" I questioned finally looking at him. "I've never did anything to hurt you and I won't ever do anything to hurt you Y/N I love you" he said grabbing my hand as I was about to snatch it away but it felt comforting. "The only reason I am here is because of you. I love you too much to have you taken away from me forever." He said in all seriousness as I looked back down feeling my eyes water.

"The only thing I would do differently is making sure you're by my side so this would never ever happen again" I heard him say as I looked up and wiped a tear away feeling him wipe the others away. "Come home" he said as I felt more tears fall as I shook my head. "I can't, I'm sorry" I apologized taking my hand from out of his. Part of me believed him but I was too scared something was going to happen to me if I went with him.

"So that's it?" I heard him ask "James what good am I too you or anyone else if I can't remember anything. You know about me way more than I know about myself. I can't" I admitted as he did a small nod. "The only thing I remember is your nickname being Bucky that's it" I honestly said "I don't remember any history any memories. nothing" I stressed looking at him. "I don't want to hurt anymore I just want to be safe and left alone" I honestly said as he just looked at me.

"If that's how you feel and what you want, I can't stop you" He started off as I just looked at him. "Just know I love you Y/N and I can't just leave you alone that easily " he admitted.

Bucky

"Which is why she's going to kill you" we heard Val say coming into the bathroom. She stood there as the door closed to the restroom behind her. Y/N just looked at Val a little frightened.
"Go on Do what you need to do" Val instructed Y/N as Y/N just backed away from me.

"Y/N" I called out. "She abducted you and made you this way" I let out as Y/N just stood there and looked at her."You keep getting in my way I should've killed you back at the cemetery" Val said then smiled at Y/N. "Sweetie do what you need to do He's only trying to kill you" Val lied as Y/N then looked back at me. "He's only trying to turn you in that's his job sweetie he doesn't really care about or love you" Val said walking up to
Y/N as Y/N continued to stare at me.

"Y/N she's lying" I interrupted "am I?" Val questioned looking over at me. "If you did why what happened to Y/N happened to her?" She asked. "If you LOVED her so much why did it happen to her?" Val questioned as I just glared at her. "Handle your business" Val said to Y/N handing her a gun with a silencer on it. "Do it now" Val simply said as Y/N took the gun from her and Val stepped to the side with a smirk on her face.

Y/N placed her gun up pointing towards me as I just looked at her placing my hands up some. "Y/N" I softly said looking her in the eyes. "He's lying to you, you're going to step foot outside and become a wanted woman because of him" Val explain.
"Y/N I love you too much to let that happen" I assured walking towards her slowly. "Okay I'm getting tired of waiting" we heard Val say as she swiftly pulled out a gun getting ready to shoot me but Y/N immediately shot her.

Val fell onto the ground dead as I hurried and took the gun from her hand. "Sam" I said in my ear piece as we then started hearing a bunch of bullets go off outside of the restroom. "Kind of in the middle of something" Sam expressed. "Come on" I said to Y/N nodding my head towards the bathroom door as we hurried out of the bathroom seeing people scream and run as Walker just opened fire in the middle of what was about to start the auction.

Walker dropped his gun on the ground and looked at Y/N. "You're such a Traitor we wanted nothing but the best for you" Walker said to Y/N. "No you wanted to use her" Sam corrected. "Where's Val?" Walker asked as no one answered.
"Where's Val?!" He asked a little louder this time. "She's dead" Y/N answered "I killed her" she simply said looking at Walker as Walker looked at her with so much hate in his eyes.

"Walker this stops now" I said as he looked over at me. "The building is surrounded" Sam brought up. "I'm not going down by myself" Walker said making his way towards Y/N as I simply placed my gun up. Walker stopped in his tracks and chuckled. "You're not going to shoot" he teased. "With everything you and Val have done to her I Will with no hesitation" I assured. "You really think it was just Val and I?" He questioned then laughed. "Ask your friend Sharon What she's been doing, who she is" Walker said.

"Sharon" Y/N repeated as Sam looked over at her. "What?" Sam questioned. "Sharon is the powerbroker" Y/N informed. "No Shes not" Sam said looking back at Walker as he laughed. "How do you think we were even able to get to Y/N?" Walker asked as I felt myself grow angry. "What happened to her?" I asked referring to Y/N. "Sharon sold her to Val, she's Val's" He admitted. "I Was hers" Y/N simply said staring at Walker.

Military and authorities begun running into the museum as they handcuffed Walker. "I'm going to kill you" Walker threatened eyeing Y/N as Y/N just watched him. "No I'm going to kill you" we heard Fury say as we turned Around seeing him walking towards us. "Now why is my ex girl friend dead on the floor in the women's bathroom?" He questioned looking between Y/N, Sam and I. "Who is this?" Y/N questioned. "Y/N don't play with me, and why you haven't answered any of my calls?!" He asked. "I went on my little vacation again OFF world and this time I actually CALLED" Fury added before I intervened.

"Fury this isn't the Y/N you remember" I started off "The hell it is" fury expressed looking over at Y/N. "Your Ex framed her fake death and bought Y/N from Sharon" I started off "she was brainwashed all her memories and memories of others are gone" I explained. "What?" Fury questioned. "Yeah She has burial plot Next her mother and everything" Sam agreed as I nodded. Fury just looked over at Y/N.

"Fury" we heard agent Hill say as Fury looked at Y/N disbelief before walking off with Fury. I just looked over at Y/N as she stared at Fury. "You okay?" Sam asked Y/N "yeah he just looked like someone familiar" She said beginning to walk off.
"You're not going to get her?" Sam asked looking over at me. "No I'm giving her, her space" I assured as we started walking out of the museum.

"I should probably take Jessica off of block and tell her Y/N's still alive" I brought up. "Yeah you probably should" Sam agreed. I was just going to give her call later because I was ready to call it a night. "You really not going to get your girl man?" Sam asked as we started heading out of the door. "She wants to be left alone there's nothing I can do about the Y/N doesn't even remember who I am. It's pointless" I expressed shaking my head and looking down.

"Might just give Jessica a call. What's really a date?" I asked. "Yeah but Y/N's your girl. Don't you love her?" Sam asked. "Yeah" I answered looking over at him. "Well make her remember who you are and what you two had before." Sam said. "Or you could give Jessica a chance..She ain't Y/N though" he brought up as I chuckled.

"Get your hands off of me" We heard what sounded like Y/N as Sam and I immediately seen an officer trying to arrest Y/N. "Hey!" I said walking up to them as she finally snatched her wrists away looking at him crazy. "Sargent barnes" the officer said. " What are you arresting her for?!" I questioned. "She's okay. She's with Sam and I. We'll handle her" I assured as the officer looked at me then walked away before Y/N and I turned to each other. "Thank you" she thanked rubbing her wrists some. ". You're welcome" I said looking at her as she looked back.

"I uh" She started before she looked down. "Do you have somewhere to stay tonight?" I asked as looked around but at me. "I was going to find a hotel to stay at" She admitted finally looking at me. "You can stay over at my place" I suggested. "I don't even know you" she brought up. "You know me you just don't remember" I simply said. "And you think that should be enough for me to stay at your place?" She Asked crossing her arms.

"Well yeah we were technically together so" I shot back with a shrug "Yeah no try a bitch that'll fall for that" She said about to turn and walk away. "You has no problems fucking me" I started off. "Right?" I asked walking towards the detective SUV that Was taking me back to my place.

"Are you coming?" I questioned from out of the window. She just stood there. "Are you going to hurt me?" She asked as my face softened. "No I just want you to get some sleep" I admitted as she stood there for a quick moment then eventually got into the back seat with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 18 8
Bucky still cant get past the nightmares, but then his past starts to creep back in, in the most unexpected way. Fair warning... It's going to get st...
105K 2.2K 101
[complete!] "π˜πŽπ” π‘π„π€πƒπ˜?" "𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄." 𝐉ames "Bucky" Barnes had been lost for a very, very long time. He didn't know what i...
1K 63 45
That was the last conversation I had with Steve. If I had known it would be the last I would've said more. I would've told him I loved him, I would'v...
106K 2.6K 15
~Renamed from Three's Company ****Don't read if you don't like Stucky smut**** Steve and Bucky have been friends for a long time, decades even. And t...