SHE BENT ME

By ScarletttWrites

When fate connects them again, running away from the past will be a hindrance of their love. Fate finds a way... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Start
Touchdown Korea
New Friend
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Test Of Identity
CLOSE
Creep and Intimacy
Housemates
Uncontrollable
Jisoo's Café
Kissed the drunk
White Roses from whom?
A walk and talk in the park
The truth behind Lisa's past
The test of jealousy
Away
Denial or not?
Can't resist any longer
The Dance
Coping Trauma
Where, Why, Who, and What
When we were young
Money is a good servant but a terrible master
Right or Wrong
Sacrifice
Unplanned Escape
End of Childhood Flashback
Confession or Expectations
Just you and me 🚫
Secret lovers
Partners in crime
C
Lost shares but still a Billionaire
Black
Anew
Old pain
Save you
The News
Fire

Love smoke

1.8K 40 11
By ScarletttWrites

Love. They say that it's the greatest feeling of all. It promotes peace and tranquility; it forgets the pain for awhile and forgives the past, thus, it eliminates hate. How true is it?

Lisa got her forearms bruised and wounded because she used to protect her head from the strong impact of the car crash, knowing that she'll hit the windshield and don't have enough time to buckle her seatbelt, on top of that, she got a gun shot on her right arm.

Haein took Lisa's case to ensure that not everyone can pry about it and to prevent other spies to get near Lisa. Hence, protecting their agenda. He kept Lisa's condition confidential that only him, his father, Bo-gum, Bam, and the one who saved Lisa -- Jennie Kim knew. 

Bam and Lisa are still under recovery in a private place hosted by Park Bo-gum. Haein asked Jennie to meet with him at the Blink Café.

The two arrived on time and Haein pulled the chair for Jennie to sit.

"I don't mean to sound offensive but who are you? Why do you want to meet with me?" Jennie asked, squinting her eyes at Haein to check on familiarities.

Haein reached for his wallet inside his pocket and pulled one calling card, handing it to Jennie. 

"Jung Haein?" Jennie read. 

Police officer, huh? 

"Yes, that's my name." Haein said. 

"Do I know you? Can I help you with something?" She asked.

"Who are you, Jennie?" Haein asked inquisitively, ignoring Jennie's inquiry. She sigh in return.

"Haven't you heard? I am the newly appointed CEO of --," Haein cut her off by lifting his hand, signaling her to stop.

"I know that already." He said firmly while glaring at Jennie. Her breathing hitched and she took a sip of her iced coffee before looking at Haein's eyes again. "Please be straight with me, why were you following Lisa and Bam? Who are you working with?"

Ahh... So that's why he wanted to meet me - Jennie thought. Is he friends with Lisa?

Jennie starts bursting into laughter and shook her head in disbelief. "I knew this is going to happen," She muttered inaudibly. 

"What did you say?" 

"Nothing, officer."

"Answer me briefly. I don't want my time to be wasted for nothing," Haein said in an irritable tone.

"Same thing, officer. I am a busy woman and I don't have time for unnecessary interrogation." She crossed her arms, plastering her resting bitch face.

"Jeez, Jennie. Could you just be straight with me?"

"Why would I tell you stuff, officer? Who are you working for? Mr. Jeon?"
Jennie glared at him as Haein crunched his face.

"What? Mr. Jeon? Wh-- WHAT?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "If you're here because he sent you then I don't want to be a part of it," She stood from her seat and Haein did as well.

"You think I'm working for him?" He placed both of his hands on his waists and scratch his nape right after.

She turned her back to face Haein again, leaving her confused.

"Then what?...Who?"

"Lisa. I am working with Lisa,"

Oh, Lisa. I wonder how she is.

She scoffed, didn't buy what he said. "Don't you dare use that card on me,"

"What? I am not using any. What are you talking about?"

"Did Mr. Jeon tell you that?"

"What Mr. Jeon? Jennie if you're mad at him then we are on the same boat!" She squinted her eyes at him and slowly pulled the chair to take a seat.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Lisa and I. We-- I mean I, he's our target." Haein disclosed.

__

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch,"

In a secluded area, there's a place situated with a hidden underground in it, Mr. Jeon pulled the hair of the man who happens to be tied on an electric chair.

The man named Gong Yoo, breathed heavily while being soaked with his sweat. "Didn't I tell you to secure your place well?"

He groaned from the pain as blood is dripping from his wounded forehead. "I did and I tried to capture her for you,"

"Yet you failed," Mr. Jeon seethed and pushed Yoo's head. 

"You see. This is your problem. The target is already in front of you but you let her escape,"
Mr. Jeon paced towards Eun Woo, who has been shaking since Mr. Yoo's torture. 

"I'm sorry, uncle. My informant told me that she was in Thailand." 

"And you didn't ask someone to kill her?" 

Eun Woo bowed his head, avoiding Mr. Jeon's angry gaze. "I-- I thought we are keeping her alive," 

Mr. Jeon grabbed Eun Woo's collar, forcing him to face the agitated old man. "I didn't say that. Are you scared, Eun Woo?" 

"N-no, uncle."
He shook his head while trying to control his shaky voice. 

"LOUDER! Are you scared!?" 

"Sir NO sir!!!" Eun Woo yelled and clenched his fists, hoping it will help him control the fear he felt within. 

"I gave you everything, so don't fail me." Mr. Jeon let go of his collar and fixed it for him. "Don't forget what I want." 

"Y-yes, uncle. I mean SIR!" 

"Good." Mr. Jeon smirked and get a long knife from the table top. He handed the knife to Eun Woo and pointed the tip of the sharp object towards Yoo. 

"Do the rest. You know what to do." Mr. Jeon said and Eun Woo took it from the old man. Mr. Jeon then immediately exited the place. 

Eun Woo rolled the sleeves of his polo and traced the tip of the knife on Yoo's lap. The latter is shaking from fear when Eun Woo whispered to his ear. "I am mad. So so mad that I can't hurt my uncle back. I'm sorry if I'll let everything out on you." 

"P-please no! Please please, I am begging you. Spare me! I'll give you everything!" Yoo cried out, begging for his life to be freed. 

Eun Woo pouted playfully and laughed coyly right after. "Everything? You can't give me what I want,"

"I- I can! P-please please, just let me go,"
Yoo cried. 

Eun Woo gritted his teeth, getting completely annoyed with Yoo's pleading. "You can't. I'm really not sorry." 

"N-noo--," The plea vanished when Eun Woo slit Yoo's throat.

He whispered to the dead man. "You can't give Jennie Kim's heart to me." The thought of Lisa being back and is having plans to destroy them, makes him mad. He stabbed the bloodied knife on the dead man's chest multiple times until it satisfies him. 

"S-sir. Careful with some of the organs. We are still going to use it for business," One of his men reminded him. 

__

{At the Blink Cafe}

"What do you mean by he is the target?" Jennie asked, beginning to be convinced with Haein. 

"Lisa has been planning to put Mr. Jeon in jail. She has been on it since the past years," 

Jennie clasped her fingers on the table. "With Bam?"

Haein nodded. "And my father," 

"Your father?" She asked. 

"If I am not mistaken, you met him before when you were still a kid."
Haein said, making Jennie confused as ever.

"Will you make it clear to me?" She politely asked. 

Haein paused for a bit, thinking of something to offer to Jennie. He didn't come just to ask about why Jennie was in the scene before the accident, he wanted more of it, relevant to their secret investigation. 

"I'll tell you everything... In one condition," He said, hoping that Jennie will agree. 

"That's too dangerous," 

"I didn't say anything yet," 

"You're proposing something risky. Do you really trust me now?" Jennie asked which made Haein rethink.

Can she be trusted? He thought. 

"Let's say, 50%." 

Jennie laughed a bit. "You don't trust me. Just don't risk it. Besides, I don't want to meddle with Lisa's plans," 

"Come on, Jennie. Help us. That's what I am trying to say throughout this time," Haein exclaimed, desperate for Jennie's help. 

"Be careful, officer. Just because I hate Mr. Jeon doesn't mean I am going to be your friend," Jennie remarked. 

"So you are our enemy then, huh?" 

"I did not say that, I am siding with no one." 

He smirked. "Lies. You saved Lisa and Bam. That makes you an ally," 

Jennie sighed and stood from her seat, attempting to walk away but Haein threw her another question. The same question she has been avoiding to answer because she doesn't know why she did what she did. 

"Why were you following them, Jennie?" 

"I'm a busy woman, officer. I need to go. Thanks for the coffee and say hi to Lisa for me," She hurriedly exited the cafe, leaving Haein empty handed. 

__

Eun Woo slammed his forehead on his office table continuously while muttering something. "Where are you, Lisa? Where are you? Where are you?" He gritted his teeth. 

His phone rang and he stopped from banging his head. 

"Good day, Eun Woo. How are you? By the way, I would like to request for a different place of our meet up," The other line says. 

"Ahh... Uhm... Sure! Whatever you prefer," Eun Woo's mood changed, from being angry to being cheerful. 

"How about let's do it in your office today,"

"Today!? That's cool! Sure," 

"That's great then,"

"I'll be waiting."

The phone call has ended.

After an hour of waiting, his long awaited investor finally decided to show up. Eun Woo's secretary informed him that his guest has finally arrived. Eun Woo asked some personnel to assist his investor way up to his office. 

"Sir. Your guest is here," His secretary informed. 

"Let him in," 

The secretary opened the door for his guest and Eun Woo waited nearby the door to welcome his guest warmly. 

"Pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Park. Come have a seat," He reached his hand for a handshake and his guest took it politely. 

"Thanks, Eun Woo. Pleasure to meet you too." His guest smiled. 

The two sat across each other and Eun Woo placed an important document beside his coffee. 

"Where's your fiancé?"
Eun Woo asked as a way to cut the tranquil atmosphere. 

"She's still sick," 

Eun Woo gave his guest a worried look. "I hope she'll get well as soon as possible." 

"Thanks. She's really excited to come here. Unfortunately, fever strikes and she's unable to come," 

"I see. I'll meet her soon once we become partners," Eun Woo smiled. 

Park Bo-gum mirrored his smile and cleared his throat. "About that. We don't want to be partners," 

Eun Woo's brows knitted. "What do you mean?"

"We would like to buy the restaurants. All of it," Bo-gum said straightforwardly. 

"I-ah... I'm sorry?" 

"As you can see, I am fond with the culinary industry. I don't have any interest in your other businesses, my fiancé and I just wants all the restaurants," 

Eun Woo didn't say anything, trying to ponder what Park Bo-gum just requested. 

"You know what... I'll think about it. This is unexpected," Eun Woo said, still disappointed. 

"Come on, Eun Woo. I am pretty knowledgeable about some of your businesses. You didn't seem to handle the restaurants very well and I hate to see something prominent before becoming a flop by now little by little," Bo-gum said and Eun Woo covered his mouth his hands as he breathed heavily.

"So what are you offering?"

"A lot,"

"Are you kidding?" 

"How about 80 billion?" Bo-gum offered. 

"Are you for real? That seem pretty low for something that is soon to be declared bankrupt," Eun Woo stated. 

"Ahh... any person you can think of that can buy the weakest industry in your conglomerate?" 

"This is hard." Eun Woo chuckled lightly. 

"It's a pretty good deal than nothing. Come on, Eun Woo. Admit it, you're going to sell it soon and I am making things easy for you," Bo-gum still trying his best to persuade the guy in front of him. 

"Okay. How about this. I'll give you time to decide today and I'll come back tomorrow for an answer." Bo-gum added.

"Well, I can just call you."
Eun Woo suggested. 

"Nah, I like it in person. So tell me your decision. Consult who you wanna consult and I'll get back here tomorrow, whatever your answer may be" Bo-gum said and it leave Eun Woo no choice but to agree. 

__

Eun Woo received an anonymous package again, but this time, it was delivered to his house. 

He threw the package away right after opening it, a pistol gun with a message made him furious. 

Its tip will kiss your forehead soon. Jail or death? You choose. 

He yelled angrily to vent out his frustration, spewing Lisa's name. 

"I will find you and I will kill you!" He muttered angrily. 

He phoned someone again, asking the person on the other line to search for Lisa. 

"Sir. We almost got them but an anonymous biker got our people first," 

"Did you get the bike's plate number?" 

"No, sir. They weren't able to catch it, the biker was swift."

"I see. Just find Lisa for me. I'll triple the offer. Let's worry about the biker later," 

"Copy that." 

As the call ended, Eun Woo contemplated in his seat regarding Park Bo-gum's offer.

The day of giving his decision finally came. He asked Jennie to help him with it and the woman agreed to come with him. 

"So, I should really not sell it, right?" Eun Woo clarified. 

Jennie gave a second thought of it, wondering who the buyer might be. "Let's see into it,"

As soon as Park Bo-gum entered Eun Woo's office, Jennie gawked in surprise upon the sight of him. 

Lisa's fiancé? She thought. 

What are you planning, Lisa?

"Have a seat," Eun Woo offered the same spot as yesterday.

Bo-gum smiled at Jennie warmly and sat comfortable on the couch as he crossed his legs, looking intently at Eun Woo. "So. Have you decided already?"

"Yes," Eun Woo said without any hesitation. 

Jennie scrutinize Bo-gum's physique, from his outfit to his facial expressions. 

The guy looks kind. Why is Lisa's fiance here? Jennie thought to herself. 

"I am planning to sell it. Better than nothing, I guess." Eun Woo said with less confidence, glancing at Jennie from time to time. Bo-gum smiled lopsidedly. 

"That's awesome. So let's seal the deal already," 

"Let's seal the deal after the party." Eun Woo announced and both Jennie and Bo-gum are confused. 

"What party?" Bo-gum asked.

"I am planning to have a vip party this weekend. I'm kind of hoping that you and your fiancé could come," Eun Woo said. 

Bo-gum chuckled lightly, he thought the deal can be sealed easily. "How is this deal relevant to your party?"

"That's how I settle big things, Mr. Park."
Eun Woo answered. 

Bo-gum took a deep breath and reached his hand for an agreement. "Fine. Let's make it your way," 

"Jagiya, is having a party a good idea?" Jennie asked.

"That's how I do business," Eun Woo said and Jennie noticed how tensed Bo-gum became. 

After the short meeting, Bo-gum went to the basement and Jennie tailed him. He can feel that someone has been following him and he turned his back; subsequently, Jennie didn't hide the fact that he's following him and simply waved her hand at Bo-gum.

"Hey, Jennie. Why are you following me?" He asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable. 

"I won't introduce myself anymore. I know you and you know me already," 

"Yeah. You are Lisa's friend, right? Didn't know that the guy is your boyfriend," Bo-gum chuckled. 

Friend huh? 

"Let's cut to the chase. Are you planning something?" Jennie asked and Bo-gum's chuckle fade.

"Uhm... like planning to buy an asset?" He knitted his brows, not getting what Jennie is trying to imply.

"Don't play dumb on me,"

"Seriously, Jennie. I don't know what you're talking about," Bo-gum exclaimed.

"Are you and Lisa up to something dangerous?" 

He scoffed. "Dangerous? How is buying the restaurants a dangerous one?" 

Jennie heave a sigh, looking at Bo-gum's clueless face made her stop inquiring. "Just never mind. Sorry for wasting your time," 

Bo-gum smiled warmly. "You seem to care about her,"

"W-who?" She stammered. 

"Who else? Lisa," Bo-gum cheerfully said. 

"How is she now? I heard... that she's sick?" Jennie asked, trying to play it safe. 

Bo-gum stared at Jennie for long, thinking if he should invite her to see Lisa or not. He knew that Jennie was the one who saved Bam and Lisa; he knew that she was Lisa's ex girlfriend; he knew that Jennie was the anonymous biker; and he knew that like Lisa, Jennie is also up to something, but she's being discreet about it. He knew but he never show & tell.  

"She just got a fever but she will be fine. Don't worry, I got her." Bo-gum answered with a polite and warm smile. Jennie just nodded, acting convinced, yet the last words built a little insecurity inside her. 

No. I got her. She thought to herself. 

She forced a smile. "Say hi to her for me," 

"Will do," 

__

After the talk with Park Bogum, Jennie immediately drive herself to her office. Upon her arrival, she locked the door behind and went into her secret room. 

She got a huge investigation board and researched about Park Bogum and his background. 

She opened the locker and unloaded a double-action revolver, sticking it in her belt area and she wore a black jacket right after. She got her black helmet and wear full gear as she exited not from her office but from her secret room. 

The secret room is directed to a secret parking space which only Jennie knows. She got into her motorcycle and start doing her mission.

Surely, Ms. Jennie Kim is up to something. 

__

Bam has fully recovered while Lisa is still in the process of recovery. The impact of the accident was severe.

"What do you mean to move the party? It's tomorrow!"
The other line of the phone call exclaimed. Park Bogum is currently talking to Eun Woo.

"Please don't raise your voice, Mr. Eun Woo. I might change my mind," Park Bogum said firmly while looking at sleeping Lisa.

"I'm sorry. There's just so much inside my mind right now,"

"Understandable and I hope you will consider, my request,"

"FINE. Let's postpone it two days from the supposed date," Eun Woo agreed.

"Perfect."

The phone call has ended and Bam is still on the phone with someone.

Their plan is to let Nancy play the role of Lisa - act as Park Bogum's fiancé.

"What did she say?" Bogum asked Bam.

"She's in. She's still in Maldives and she'll be here soon to take the part," Bam responded.

"I'm sorry if we have to do this,"

"Don't be. Nancy is good at this, she'll be fine." Bam said.

The day has finally come. Eun Woo's vip party is something that Park Bogum is afraid of. He clearly cannot trust the man.

Did he find out about me? Bogum thought to himself. I hope not.

Everyone's wearing a fancy clothing, not a mark of cheap lining in their clothes. Park Bogum with Nancy as his date and fake fiance went inside the restaurant. Bogum is in his dashing suit and Nancy is wearing a black slit type gown.

"Wow. There's a lot of VIPs in here in a suit & tie. Less women, more men." Nancy said carefully to Bogum that only him can hear.

Bogum looked around the restaurant and everyone seem to be busy chattering, his eyes wandering to spot Eun Woo, but there's none.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Nancy asked.

"I am sure. Let me call Eun Woo," Bogum said and Nancy unlatched her arm from Bogum.

While waiting for Eun Woo to pick up, Nancy felt something weird. She glanced at every men in the room in a suit & tie, checking their trousers area to see if something is bulging, a possibility that a gun is hidden behind.

"Hello? Eun Woo speaking, I'm sorry I am not on the line. Please leave a message. I'll get back to you as soon as possible," Bogum groaned inwardly and groped his phone. His chest starts to rise and fall, he gently grabbed Nancy's hand to normally walk towards the exit door but the security guarding the exit closed the door.

"Excuse me. Please open the door, my fiancé and I just want to get some fresh air," Bogum said but the security ignored him.

Both Bogum and Nancy looked at each other nervously. Nancy discreetly called Bam to ask for help because something isn't right about the place. The men in suit & tie glanced at the fake couple.

"Act normal. Avoid their gazes," Bogum whispered inaudible enough that only Nancy can hear.

Nancy latched her arm around Bogum's and walked normally towards their table.

The complete silence in the restaurant makes everything audible even the sound of the birds chirping or the bubbles in the aquarium blurping. Bogum's phone suddenly rang.

He took the call and it's Eun Woo calling.

"Where are you now? You're late," The background behind has music and it seems like it's full of joy.

"We are here in the place that you told us," Bogum whispered as everything can be possibly heard when he doesn't.

"What place?"
Eun Woo asked innocently, sounding clueless. Bogum's heartbeat increased rapidly.

"You really don't know?"
Bogum asked, while his sweat is starting to form on him.

There's a long pause on Eun Woo's line and he laughed boisterously right after.

What a maniac. Bogum thought.

Eun Woo ended the phone call and a loud speaker eventually ringed on everyone's ears. Everyone paid attention to where the sound came from.

"Hello, everyone."
The person from the speaker spoke. Bogum identified the voice and it's Eun Woo.

"If you think you can outsmart me then you're wrong,"
He continued. Bogum gulped as he try to reach for his phone to contact someone but Nancy stopped him and gave him a look of i-already-told-someone.

"What is this, Eun Woo? What are you talking about?"
Bogum yelled that it got everyone's attention.

"I am not stupid, Mr. Park Bogum or let's say Lisa's fake fiancé. You really thought I won't find out?"

Bogum's breathing hitched upon hearing those words. He gritted his teeth and groaned angrily. "Stop these games, Eun Woo. What are you talking about?"

"Ahh, Bogum Bogum Bogum. You're really such a good actor that you almost got me there... I wonder what I should do to the place? Hmm... Perhaps... Burn it?" Everyone panicked upon hearing the last words and it's music to Eun Woo's ears.

"Let us all out!!!" Some of the men screamed while others are pulling out their guns and shot the ones who are screaming. They shot them in the head and it made Nancy and Bogum shiver from fear.

Seconds later, a wailing sound of a police car made the gunslingers panic. The speaker line got cut off, Nancy and Bogum ran to somewhere they can hide.

"Get the guy and the girl before the police comes in!!!" One of the gunslingers announced.

Nancy pulled off her hidden gun around her thigh and shot it to incite fear to the gunslingers who are after them. Bogum pulled out his gun as well.

*long whistle* 

Everyone looked around to see where the voice came from. As distracted as they are, someone threw a smoke grenade around the area. 

The person went close to Bogum and Nancy and gave them masks to not get affected by the smoke. 

"Wear these. If not, you might end up like those guys,"
She said, panting and being in a hurry.

Bogum knows who the person is and Nancy's brows knitted upon hearing a familiarity in the woman's voice. 

"Grab it now. You got no time. You need to exit," Jennie in a gas mask said and unlocked all the door so the police can get inside. 

"Everyone freeze!" 

The police barged in the restaurant, Bogum and Nancy raised both of their hands. Nancy glanced sideways to check on the person who helped them, but she's quicker than the police, she's gone. 

__

One of the gunslingers escaped from the incident and sent Eun Woo a message that the targets had escaped. The mad boss got furious of the news. 

"Sir. It's the biker. The same person who put our guys to sleep in the middle of the road. He threw a smoke grenade on us this time,"

"Check all of the cctv's in the restaurant,"
Eun Woo commanded. 

"Sure, sir. I'll give you an update right away,"

It took an hour for the informant to get the actual footage. He phoned Eun Woo and told what he saw. 

"Sir. The biker, it's not a guy."
He said. 

"Do you have it in you? The footage?" 

"Yes, sir. I got a copy." 

"Send it to me right away," 

The informant did what he was told and Eun Woo received a clip of the footage. He viewed it and verified if what the informant said is true. The anonymous savior is in a black full gear outfit, not as heavy as it is but so covered in anonymity that it made Eun Woo curious than ever before. 

He played the clip where the biker threw the smoke grenade and rolled over to the other side where the targets were hiding. He pressed the stop and zoomed in of the captured biker on the screen. 

"Indeed a woman."
Eun Woo muttered to himself. 

"Sir. It seems like this biker has been helping them a lot. They might be allies," The informant speculated. 

Eun Woo squinted his eyes while looking at the screen. "Could it be, this person is the one who has been sending me threat packages?" 

"Huge possibility, sir." 

"Thank you for this. Call me if there's more,"
Eun Woo said and the phone call has ended. 

Eun Woo pour himself a glass of scotch and think thoroughly of who could the person possibly be. 

"Could it be..." He muttered to himself. 

"No. No. No. That can't be," He talked to himself and laughed for thinking such absurdity. 

"Could it be..."

He reached for his phone again and dialed his private informant. 

"Sir?"

"Could you do me a favor?"

"Any, sir."

"Please check my girlfriend's whereabouts and inform me time to time. Tell me who's she's with as well," Eun Woo instructed. 

"Ms. Jennie Kim, sir? May I know why?"

"No questions. Just do what I say,"

Eun Woo heard on the other line gasped. "Are you suspecting that Ms. Jennie Kim is the biker?"

Eun Woo chuckled in disbelief. "Not sure but it made me suspect her because she's the only person who got an access to my house,"

"Sir, that's speculative. I always see Ms. Jennie Kim in her office, doing her job as the newly appointed CEO. The bike could be someone else," 

"Are you sure about that? Are you spying on her already?"

"No, sir. I have connections and someone told me that Ms. Jennie Kim is a busy woman and is always inside her office," 

It could be Lisa. Eun Woo thought to himself. 

"Really?" Eun Woo asked innocently, being convinced by his trusted informant. 

"No lies, sir. But for your peace of mind, I'll do what you say, but my advice to you is that once Ms. Jennie Kim will find out that you're suspecting her, it won't do any good in your relationship." The informant said and it made Eun Woo reflect. 

"Fine. Just don't spy on her. What type of man would I be to my future wife," Eun Woo sighed and the other line got cut off coincidentally when Eun Woo pressed the end call button. 

__
{A/N: Thanks for waiting. Few chaps left. Can't wait for August 19! My baby bro's birthday and BLACKPINK'S comeback is worth celebrating for. See you in the world tour, blinks and pinks!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
72.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...