Mending Hearts

بواسطة themarvelbitch26

When a broken girl meets a blue eyed man who believes hes a monster, can the two get along in the compound, o... المزيد

𝔸/ℕ
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝
*ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝔸𝔼𝕊𝕋ℍ𝔼𝕋𝕀ℂ*
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟡
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟘
*ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝕃𝕀𝕊𝕋*
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟙
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟛
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟝
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟞
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟡
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟘
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟙
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟚
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟛
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟜
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟝
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟞
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟟
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟠
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚𝟡
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛𝟘
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛𝟙
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛𝟚

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

227 9 0
بواسطة themarvelbitch26

Hi darlings, so not an update today unfortunately but in the previous chapter I didn't describe the new place very much so I thought I'd give you a rough idea here. Feel free to imagine your own ofc, and even suggest some ideas to me!
I'll be referring to the new room as more of an apartment to make it a little bit easier, and don't have an exact idea of what it looks like in my head. It's similar to how all other bedrooms in the compound look but slightly less expensive and luxurious. It's open and spacious with only one window that was tinted and one way glass at the end of the room.
The photos I'm including are mostly so you can see the aesthetic, I'll try and describe it in the next chapter a little better.

I'll see you all in the next chapter, have a good day/night and thank you all for the love and support! <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

160K 4.3K 27
Y/N has always been seen as "Steve's rambunctious sister." However, she grew up, graduated, and moved to London to study abroad for 4 years and get h...
13.4K 225 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
128K 4.2K 33
These two college friends have had years to grow together. Each being the others support system, adventure buddy, movie night partner, and dorky room...
131K 3.6K 31
Peter's life isn't great, his home life is terrible, and his school days seem to be getting worse. So when he meets a war criminal, he really believ...