When an Idol falls For a Cold...

Door kookiee26437

Its a story about an idol who fall in love with a cold CEO. He confessed to her but she rejected him because... Meer

Introduction
Chapter : 01
Chapter : 02
Important
Chapter : 03
Chapter : 04
Tour
Chapter : 05
Chapter : 06
Chapter : 07
Chapter : 08
Chapter : 09
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter :13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22 ( 18+ )
Chapter : 23 ( 18+ )
Chapter : 24
Chapter :25
Chapter : 26 ( 18+ )
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Chapter : 35
Chapter : 36
Last Chapter ( 18+ )
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– - 1
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– - 2
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– - 3

Chapter : 30

717 23 1
Door kookiee26437

Everyone present there is shocked by hearing jungkook's answer.

W-What are you saying jungkook?. Think before saying something like this. It's about Your future... Ji-won  yelled. Jungkook sighed deeply. I know . And I'm choosing my love . I don't want anything other than her . And about our army, they will support me in anything. I spend most of my age by working on this career. And I'm happy that i got so much people to love me and care for me. But now i want something else and that can only given by her. We need each other and i promised to never leave her.. And even if i have to chose between my life and her, i will still chose her over my life. If i have to leave this career that doesn't me i will stop loving my armies. They are my first love and i will still love them forever. They give me this new life and i will always be grateful to them. I will never stop loving them... Jungkook replied but ji-won didn't seemed convinced.

Ji-won thought jungkook will choose his career over her because how can someone give up a life like jungkook. People all around the world is crazy about BTS. Nobody will never give up a chance to be a part of this kpop band. Now he is nervous that what if jungkook leave this group then this group will not be BTS anymore because each member is the backbone of this group if one member is gone then there is no meaning to call this band as the world famous kpop boy band.

Jungkook stop it.. If you leave this group then there is no meaning to continue our group you're also an hardworking member of this group... Jin said. I know that hyung, but if this career will take my love away from me then i don't want to continue staying here... Jungkook replied calmly. Jungkook think again. You gained this much fame and popularity only by staying in this group and your hardwork and now you want to destroy all those. Think wisely jungkook. No one is going to support you for leaving such a golden opportunity... Ji-won said trying to convince jk.

Who said that no one will support me? Our ARMY they will surely support me and my decision. They supported us in our worst times and give us courage to fight then why not now. They only want our happiness . I believe them they will give me the courage to fight for my love... Jungkook replied.

Ji-won sighed angrily because he still want jungkook to choose his career. He only cared about the company's rules other than their idols happiness and there also a reason behind his behaviour

I'm giving you last chance. Give me your answer in the evening. If you're still choosing her then ready to say good bye to your career... Ji-won said angrily and left from there. Sejin also left with him after giving a sad look to BTS because he also support jungkook in this matter and want jungkook to get his love without leaving his career but he is only a manager there.

Jungkook eyes got teary he thought they will support him but it didn't happen. He don't want to leave this profession because he love BTS and ARMY very much. But now he don't have any other option. Both y/n and BTS are important to him but he don't want to leave her. He find his peace and comfort in her. He don't have any clear answer for this its just he love her very much and don't want to leave her.

Jungkookie don't worry nothing will happen. Y/n will never let you do this. She will surely help you and you know that Kim enterprises is way more powerful than any other companies... Tae said patting his shoulder. No hyung. I'm ready to leave anything for her i only want her in my life. She give me everything that i want... Jungkook replied and left from there wiping his tears

Taehyung sighed and dialed jaehyun's number. He told everything that happened there and also about Jungkook's decision.

Jaehyun was totally shocked to hear that,he never thought jungkook will choose his sister over his years of hardwork. Now he is sure about jungkook's love for his sister. And he was happy that he got such a perfect man for his sister who love his sister more than anything.

At Baekhyun's side

He was impatiently looking at his phone for something. Soon his phone display brightened by a call. He immediately attended the call.

Otp

? : Hello

Baek : ji-won Is everything gone well as we planned?

He asked impatiently

Ji-won : *sighed* No.. Jungkook chosed her over his career. He loves her more than anything and ready to leave his everything only for her.

Baek : I didn't asked you to explain his love for her . I want him to leave her and choose his career and for that I'm offering you USD 100 million (random) . This money is more than you can earn in this life. You will never able to get this much money in your entire life I'm giving you a simple task for this much money.

Baekhyun yelled through the phone.

Ji-won : I gave him last chance. He will gave me the answer in the evening. Don't worry your plan will work..

Baek : hmm.. Bye

Call ended

Baekhyun got angry and throw his phone on the floor harshly making it broke into million pieces. His secretary present there flinched by seeing his boss anger but he didn't said anything.

Baekhyun's pov

How can he chose my y/n over his years of hardwork. My plan all got destroyed. I thought i can make him leave her by doing this but why that bastard is doing this. If any other man was in his position he would have chose his career. He got this much fame and popularity only by being a member,how can he just leave everything for her. Am i doing this wrong?....what stop it baekhyun you're doing the right thing. Your only plan is to get y/n back to you. I don't care about anything. I'm selfish when it comes to my love. Once i left her because of my stupidity but not anymore. But now I will not let the past repeat again. She belongs to me only me.

At y/n' side

After the long hours of meeting she exit the meeting room with a tired face. But she is still curious about something. She saw ji-hoon standing there talking to someone in his phone. After cutting the call he looked at y/n.

Ma'am we got the news from hybe... He said making her gulp. W-What is it?... She asked nibbling her lower lips. Hybe gave jungkook hyung to chose between you and his career... He replied. Y/n breath hitched, she was froze on her place as she didn't thought something like this will happen. Her body got trembled thinking about his answer she don't want to think anything negative but still her mind didn't stopped from giving negative thoughts to her.

What is his answer?... She whispered to ji-hoon. Between his career and his love he chosed you......He chosed his love over his years of hardwork ... Ji-hoon replied making her eyes got teary in a second. She gulped hardly..

She didn't expect this from him because no one will ever give up on their hardwork like this. He worked hard with others to make their band in this great position. Because of their hardwork and confidence they overcome so much hard times to become the world famous kpop boy band in the world. She was feeling more than happy but sad also for him but she will never let him go his career for her.

She snapped back to the reality hearing ji-hoon

So ma'am what are we gonna do about this?... He asked worriedly. A smirk formed on her face making him confuse

Arrange an urgent meeting with hybe. I know how to solve this problem... She replied and smirked devilishly . Her eyes were filled with some kind of emotions. Ji-hoon gulped seeing the change in her.

To be continued...

( Consider this just as a fiction. Everything in this story is my imagination. Don't feel any grudge towards me for writing this. )

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

446K 20.7K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
7.7K 155 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen πŸ’œβ€οΈβ€οΈ Story hehe H...
29.8K 866 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
3.7K 250 18
Love is really very unpredictable, we fell in love with someone sometimes with whom we don't want... "damn she is so clumsy" "she is not that bad" "s...