๐–๐š๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง | แด‹แด…ษข

By DiorxKentrell

๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :) More

๐—ช๐—”๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ก โ€ข โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๊œฐสŸแด€sสœส™แด€แด„แด‹ โ™ก๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดแดœษขแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

3.2K 118 2
By DiorxKentrell

ɴᴀᴅɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ♥︎ ( sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 5, 2022 )

Location : Seattle, Washington

"Kd get off the floor, I'm trying to sweep" I said as Kd laid on the floor because Kentrell pushed him. Kentrell flew them out here yesterday and they came over earlier this morning.

"So you not gon' help me? I knew you was fake" he said putting his hand on his chest.

I ignored him as I started to sweep his shoe. "Your in my way" I said trying to sweep around him.

He huffed before getting up and walking over to the couch and sitting next to Joe as he rolled a blunt.

A knock on the door caused Kentrell to hop up from the couch as we all stared at him. He opened the door revealing a light-skinned girl.

She had a little boy in her arms as she handed Kentrell a diaper bag before handing him the little boy.

Kentrell closed the door before walking in the kitchen. He placed the little boy on the counter before looking at me.

"Oh my bad, this is Kaell. Kaell this is Nadia" he said pointing to the little boy before pointing at me. The little boy started smiling as me and Kentrell looked at him.

"He look just like you" I said before my phone started ringing. Grabbing it off the counter, I looked over at Kentrell to see him already looking at me. "Who dat' is?" I looked back at my phone before answering it.

"Heyy" I said as I put the broom in the closet before walking over to the sink. I grabbed the fabuloso from the cabinet under the sink before grabbing some paper towels.

I poured some fabuloso on the counter before starting to whip the marble counters.

"Nadia, why you ain't been answering my calls, your dad is worried about you" my mom said with a slight additude.

"Matter a fact, accept my FaceTime so I can see you" she said before my screen started flashing. Swiping the icon, her face popped up in the camera.

"What are you doing? I haven't talked to you in a while and I miss you" she said putting her forehead in the camera.

"I'm cleaning up the kitchen, I miss you too" I said as I sat the phone up on a vase on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Kentrell head snapped my way as he gave me a confused look. I had my air pods in so he couldn't hear anything.

Once I was done, I threw the paper towel away before grabbing my phone and walking over to the fridge.

"Ok, I'm going to talk to you until I have to get ready to run some arons. How's school going?" she said looking away from her phone. "Namiko come here" she yelled as I heard something break.

"Good" I said before grabbing a mini water bottle out of the sink. I walked over to the pantry before opening it, only seeing my rice crispy jar full. "Ughh" I said as I closed the pantry door.

"What's wrong?" my mom said after yelling at Namiko.

"I only have rice crispy treats. I'm about to go to the store" I said walking over to my shoe rack by the door and grabbing my crocs before sliding my feet into them.

"We wanna go" Ben yelled causing my head to snap in his direction. I face palmed my self as I shock my head.

"Nadia who is that? Because that doesn't sound like Jordan" my mom asked with a mug on her face.

"Your right... It's not him, it's just some of my friends" I said looking up and looking over my keys.

"It doesn't sound like Nyla" she said with her eyes squinted.

"It's not Nyla either" I said before grabbing my 'Range Rover' keys and motioning for them to come on.

They all jumped up before rushing to the door. Kd ran into the kitchen and grabbed 'Kaell' from Kentrell arms and running off.

Kentrell came out the kitchen before following everyone else with a mug on his face.

"Nadia, Namiko misses you" I heard my mom say as I got into the driver seat.

"Kentrell move, I want to sit next to my bestieee" Kd said as he tried to pull Kentrell out of the passenger seat.

"Mane move yo ugly ass out the way, she don't wanna sit by yo ass" Kentrell pushed Kd and slammed the door before locking it.

"Ignore that, put her on the phone" I said as I waited for Kd to get in the car.

"Namiko, come here" she yelled to get my little sisters attention. I put the car in reverse before putting my phone in the phone holder.

"Hello?" I heard Namiko's soft voice as I pulled out of the driveway. "Hey Namiko, what you doing?" I said as I started to exit my neighborhood.

___
A While Later
___
"Yall gone get us put out" I said laughing as they ran around the store with nerf guns. "The guns still in the box, your dad and uncles are crazy" I said looking down at Kaell as he smiled up at me.

"Aye bitch, stop pointing that shit at me" Montana said mugging Kd as he pretended to shoot him.

"Your a hater, your mad because you can't have a hot nigga fall" Kd rolled his eyes as he walked over to the cart with a pack of gummy bears.

"Nigga you gon have one because nobody want yo ugly ass" Ben yelled from behind a box of pillows. "And how you gon' have a 'hot nigga fall' if you not even hot?" he said walking from behind the box, causing Kentrell to pop out of nowhere and start pointing his nerf gun at him.

"Where my money bit-" Kentrell started but got cut off by a lady walking over to us with a mug on her face.

"Told them they would get us kicked out" I whispered to Kaell as he laughed at the scene in front of him.

"I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave" she said as she pointed at us.

"Bitch we ain't goin' no wea' so don't start that shit" Kd said rolling his eyes before looking at me. "What else did we need from hea?"

"Let's just go, we're sorry for disturbing the other shoppers" I said as I gave her a small smile.

"Your fine, you weren't the one making noise" she said licking her lips looking me up and down.

"I know she didn't" Kd whispered to Kentrell they both mugged her.

"Ight you can go na, we about to go" Kentrell said walking over to me as he grabbed my hand.

"..."

"Bye bitch, dont lick yo lips at my bestie!" Kd yelled causing people to start looking in our direction.

She smacked her lips before walking off. "Yea bitch walk yo funk ass off" Kentrell mumbled as he watched as she walked away.

"Kentrell stop and let's go" I said opening my arms for Kaell as he held his arms out. I picked him up before walking off, making my way to the exit with everyone behind me.

We all got in the car before I clicked the push start button before pulling out of the parking lot.

___

Are y'all feeling Kentrell's New Hairstyle?
Finished : 5:21 pm
Published : 10:34 am
⚠︎︎ Ignore My Mistakes ⚠︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 14.7K 36
Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
76.7K 5K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
34.8K 715 11
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ... (don't read if you don't like rushed book this book real lif...