๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป & ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป || ๐™ .๏ฟฝ...

By sinnerink

[๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ] ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข... More

Prologue
I - Graduation
II - Movie Date
III - Letter
IV - stay ๐ŸŽจ
V - New Start
VI - Ari
VII - Anxiety
VIII - Shower
IX - Again ๐ŸŽจ
X - Test
XI - A floating head
XII - Store
XIII - Chocolates & Roses
XIV - Pleasure ๐ŸŽจ
XV - Pool
XVI - Flowers
XVII - Quick
XVIII - Birthday ๐ŸŽจ
XIX - Wonders of love ๐ŸŽจ
Side story : Jimin
XX - Blanket burrito
XXI - Pancakes ๐ŸŽจ
Side story : Cruise party
XXII - Hickeys ๐ŸŽจ
XXIII - Encounter
XXIV - Rings ๐ŸŽจ
XXV - Nocturnal sins ๐ŸŽจ
Side story : JK
XXVII - Bestfriend
XXVIII - Karate Chop Chop
XXIX - Screwed up ๐ŸŽจ
XXX - Nice friend
XXXI - Call
XXXII - Reverie
XXXIII - A male fairy
XXXIV - Home Coming
XXXV - Closure ๐ŸŽจ
Author's note

XXVI - New World

1.2K 74 21
By sinnerink

"Don't be sad."

He affectionately rubs my head with a smile and sets aside the blowdrier on the dressing table. Whirling around on my stool, I slither my arms around his waist and look up at him.

"I miss them."

"I know. But we had to return to seoul one day. We can't stay there forever." Gloominess flickers across his eyes as he leans down and presses a kiss on my head and I can tell that certainly he does too.

That he too misses Jungkook and his adorable toothy grin, Evie and her contagious giggles resonating in the whole house. I wonder when will I meet them again.

As if reading my thoughts he proposes, "We'll go visit them in vacation."

"Really?" My eyes lit up with sparks of excitement.

"Hmm." He ruffles my hair (he has just blowdried) and adds, "Now go get ready. I'll drop you on my way."

_

"If someone dares to lay a hand on my princess, you can throw an uppercut or headlock" he shrugs, "whatever you think is suitable for the moment."

"Can I break their noses?"

"But what if.." He rubs his chin, thinking hard.

"What if?"

He turns to me.

"...mucus flies out?"

I snort and break into fits of laughter.

Slowly calming down as I lean back and look at him, a soft smile is hovering over his lips. His palms reach out to cup the sides of my face and he presses his lips on the top of my head in a fond kiss. I hear a muffled 'I've got your back' and he draws back.

"It's your first day. Make a lot of friends." He manoeuvres the thin strands behind my ear "And when you are done, give me a call."

"I love you." The words smoothly roll off my tongue. I somehow felt an urgent need to say them as if I've not been saying it enough.

"I love you too baby." His hands holds my jawline and anchors me into a small kiss.

A perfect headstart to a new beginning.

Standing in front of the huge building, I inhale a deep sigh. On the other side of it, exists a new world, I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit in. Highschool have been great because of Kyungmi and her exquisite socialising. And in her absence, I feel anxiety seeping into my body from all the directions.

Inhale inhale exhale exhale

Filling my lungs with plenty of air, I rise up my chin defiantly and step ahead, confidently walking into a new phase of my life.

I'll do great. And sometimes okay is great too.

Being on my own after so long makes me realises how huge is Kyungmi's existence in my life. I low key hate her for moving to Busan. Imagine having only one bestfriend and she leaves you too. The feeling is awful.

Kyungmi has been my lighthouse. Even though I didn't like parties, she made sure to drag me out of my house every weekend and have fun. Because of her, I never had the time to complete my assignments and we were frequently running late.

Now that I've all the time in the world to work on assignments and projects, I don't find any single nerve in me active and working, probably because she isn't at my side, popping her gum and whining how much time will it take me to finish or in alternate case, sleeping peacefully resting her head on her folded arms.

And she won't be.

I brush my hairs in a loose ponytail and push my glasses - that I use only while working - up the bridge of my nose. Inhaling a deep sigh, I grab a hold of my pen and flip open the book.

I have to get used to it, to be all by myself.

"New girl right?" A hand pushes open the cafe door for me leaving my hand to hover in the mid air. Flashing me a smile, he gestures me to step inside.

"Umm yea." A ding echoes signalling our arrival. The boy follows closely behind. Raven locks, hazel eyes, I recognise him as one of my classmates from the french class.

Apart from the short row near the counter, the cafe is filled with the people either tucked behind their lit screens or chatting with their friends.

"Dex." He whispers near my ear as if he doesn't want anyone else to hear.

"Huh?" I glance over my shoulder to see him standing right behind me in the row.

"That's my name." He smiles, seeming quite proud of his name.

"Oh. I'm Ariana-

"Place your order please."

Interjects a polite masculine voice from the guy at the counter marking an end to our short conversation. I notice the distance between me and the wooden counter and hurriedly step ahead to alleviate it.

"Cappuccino." I reach out to pull out my card from the back pockets of my jeans but dex beats me to it.

"Make it two please." He pops on my side, flashing his charming grin at me. Ignoring him, I grab my cup and find myself an empty seat.

"What is that you want?"

"Me? I want nothing." He grins, pulling out a chair and taking his seat across me.

"Sure whatever." I quietly mumble and sip on my warm coffee. To withstand tons of assignments, caffeine is a must.

"Why do you think so?" He lowers his cup from his lips bringing his thin caffeine moustache within sight. Such a kid.

"Why are you following me?" I've no intention to beat around the bush however he's quick to straight off deny the accusation.

"I'm not."

"You are. Don't think I didn't see you in the library." It was hard not to notice his gaze when he sat just a table away from me doing nothing but boring his hazel eyes on me. Right when I was about to leave, I found him dozing off.

"So I'm caught." He laughs an awkward chuckle.

"I want to be your friend."

"Why me?"

"I've no friend and from what I've seen neither do you and life is boring without friends and plus I think we will make a great friend duo." He finishes his raps with a thin-lipped smile.

When I don't say anything for a short while and only stare at him, he asks, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"No lies."

"No lies." He repeats, affirming.

"Are we friends now?" His eyes slightly widen in excitement.

"I'm not paying you back for the coffee." I glance away, sipping on beverage to fight against the smile creeping to my lips.

"You don't need to." chuckles my new friend.

_

"How was your day?" Namjoon smooches my cheek, my head leaning sideways from the intensity. A wide smile instantly forms on my lips with a soft giggle escaping my lips. His arms slither around my waist, gently trapping me in his buff frame.

This man is my home.

"Great." I pipe out. Teachers were great. I didn't get bullied nor did anyone pick on me. So it went well.

"Did you make friends?" His breathe fans my neck with his chin resting on my shoulder. I hum in response. The water cascading down his bare upper half and invading my skin through the thin fabric of my tee, makes me slightly squirm.

"Only one."

"One is great too."

"Is it?"

"Hmm. Tell me about your new friend." He softly asks.

"His name is Dex. He's half korean and half french."

"and..."

"And he seems nice."

He walked me home all the way back from cafe and we had a heartfelt conversation. He was initially from france and later moved here with his father after the death of his mother.

Her birthday is tattooed in romans near his collarbone and he has never been in a relationship before. Too much information for the first day but once he starts, he doesn't stop and you don't even want him to because he's an adorable fluffy ball of happiness.

"Can I trust him?"

I turn my head to side to look at him. The concern flashing through his dark orbs melts my heart.

"He'll come to pick me up tomorrow. You can see yourself."

"I have to leave early tomorrow for Illsan."

"what time?" I try to keep my tone impassive, to hide the sadness slowly capturing my heart.

"Five in the morn."

When I wake up, he'll be gone.

"When will you come back?"

"It's one day trip so probably the day after tomorrow." He shrugs.

"I already miss you." I mumble under my breathe hoping that he won't hear but the proximity doesn't grant my wish.

"Then leave this and come cuddle with me." His hands reach out to close my books and he pulls me back to the bed with him.

"I've been telling you for so long..." he purrs, pressing feathered kisses along my neck "but you didn't listen."

Since when he returned, he was whining but I ignored him continuing on work on my assignments for I wanted to a leave a good impression on teachers. Giving up, he went to shower and later enveloped me into a backhug, accompanying me by my side.

"I'm sorry."

If I knew he is to leave tomorrow, I'd have answered his whines and ran straight into his arms to make the best out of every second I've before he departs for Illsan the following morning.

"Oh you are sorry now." He tugs my chin up, forcing me to meet his eyes which glimmer with an impish glow.

A sinister smile dances over his luscious lips. As I nod, they inch closer and envelopes mine in all the tainted holiness.

"I only accept apologies in kisses."

_

Aug 13, 14, 15; 22

Damn I LOVE THIS PART!!!!

SEP 13, 22; 5:22 PM,

LEAVE LOTS OF REVIEWS FOR ME PLEASE...

DEX IS AN INSTRAGRAMMER. HE'S SO HANDSOME (@/lowkeywannadie_)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 52
"แดก-แดกสœส สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ส€แดœษชษด แดแด‡?" โ˜…ๅฝก[๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แด๊œฐ แด€ 17 ส/แด ส/ษด แดกสœแด สœแด€๊œฑ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›๊œฑ สแด‡แด› สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด.๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ ๊œฑษชษดษขสŸแด‡ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด สœแด€๊œฑ ษขแด...
681K 21.1K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
179K 5.2K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. โ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
45K 2.5K 43
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐’€ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๏ฟฝ...