Buried Alive

By A_Gorey_Demise

More

First Day
Rude Awakening
The Greatest Show Unearthed
Mondays Suck
The Plan Has Been Hatched
Redrum, Its Never Enough
Untimely Death
If I Close My Eyes
Asylum
~~~ ✝ A Gorey Note ✝ ~~~
Enough
Rude Awakening The Sequel
Here Comes the End

Did You Mean It?

124 7 4
By A_Gorey_Demise

I was woken up by Curtis asking me. "Did you mean it?" I looked up at him, last night's events and the position we were in caused me to blush madly. "Erik, did you really love me?" "Curtis..." I rearrange myself so I was facing him, he looked at me with wide, almost hopeful eyes. "Yes?" "Love cannot explain the passion I feel for you, I couldn't live a day with you, and the life I lived before you wasn't life at all, it was a lack of life and-!?" Curtis stopped me in my ranting with a soft but passionate kiss, I closed my eyes melding my lips against his, his lips were surprisingly soft and not surprisingly tasted like coffee, seriously this man lives on coffee.
We broke away from our kiss and Curtis whispered to me. "I love you Erik, I love you more than anything, I can't explain how much I love you." I made a purr like sound and nuzzled his chest, Curtis gently rubbed my back and I gently kissed his collarbone. "Not only are you a popcorn whore, your also a little kitten." I chuckled and nuzzled Curtis. Then he suddenly got up and picked me up bridal style and raced off to the kitchen and screamed. "I'M HUNGRY LETS MAKE BREAKFAST AND GET COFFEE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 412 12
Moving away from Florence City came as a shock to you and your twin brother James, it terrified you that you were moving to Beacon Hills which was th...
749K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...