Alpha Elias

By UnknownLover-

"You are mine. I am yours. We are one." **** Running away on your wedding da... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Sneak Peek of Book Two
Ryan & Kyle Bonus Chapters!
R&K: First Connection
R&K: Meeting Myra
R&K: Protecting Your Ass
R&K: Aunt Mary
R&K: Second Chances

R&K: Goodbyes Hurt

4.7K 125 39
By UnknownLover-

A few months later. (Last chapter I can post before the second book. Once the second book is completed, I'll work on the next few chapters in Ryan and Kyle's story and then add them to book two.)

"Ryan." Brian sighed, taking the vodka shot out of his hand. "You've had enough to end your fucking life. Stop it."

Ryan snarled at him. "Leave me the fuck alone." He grabbed the vodka shot and gulped it down, not feeling any of the burn since the last fifty shots he had taken. Was it fifty or fifteen? Or five? He didn't care, all he knew was he was completely and utterly drunk.

The music was too loud at the party where everyone had come for a reunion at one of the old high schoolers houses.

"You're being a prick."Brian muttered and walked away, not wanting to deal with him.

Ryan laughed, heading to the makeshift dance floor and dancing to We Found Love by Rihanna. He moved his hands around, moving his hips and body with his old friends.

Come home. Kyle's voice spoke to him through his mind.

"No." Ryan muttered, moving away from the dance floor as sadness seeped into his heart. "I don't like you anymore." He pouted as he pressed his forehead against the wall and sighed.

Ryan, answer me.

I don't like you anymore. Ryan answered him, the pout on his face.

Kyle seemed to sigh. Come home. I made you dinner.

Is that your way of apologising? Ryan questioned as he felt a hand on his back. He turned to look at Adrian who was grinning at him.

You didn't use your safe word. Kyle sighed.

Cookies.

"Hey babe." Adrian wrapped his arms around him before letting him go. "I haven't seen you in a while."

Ryan chuckled, grinning at him. "You've been fucking around, haven't you?"

Adrian laughed.

Ryan.

I thought by saying fuck and no would make you stop.

Kyle growled. Don't give me that bullshit. I pulled out of you the first time, don't you remember? Then you wanted more. Get your ass fucking home.

Fuck off. Ryan rolled his eyes, as he felt Adrian's hands on his hips, swaying him side to side. Ryan grinned.

Don't give me that bullshit. Home now.

Every part of him wanted to leave, the part that had turned into a worthless hoe and loved it when he made him beg, wanted to come home and run into his arms but Ryan shook his head, moving closer to Adrian, needing to feel something softer.

He blocked Kyle from his mind.

Kyle had fucked up. Sex was mindblowing, out of this world and crazy, I need more type of sex which went on for hours and hours, leaving them both exhausted. Ryan was madly and crazily in love with Kyle and he knew the feeling was mutual. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and he knew it was the right thing to do by asking Kyle to just be himself.

Bella was a fucking wake up call for them both and after that one night when Ryan had knelt in front of Kyle who had fucked him roughly, not a single care that he would get hurt, Ryan was sore. He hadn't been able to get out of bed and he loved it.

It had been great until yesterday. He had come back angry because a few rogue wolves had gotten away from him and Elias, and Ryan had stupidly let him do whatever the hell he wanted. Kyle had pushed the limit, to the point where Ryan's arms were tied behind his back, on his knees, sucking his cock and choking on it, but Kyle didn't let him orgasm. Ryan didn't give a fuck. But that had been enough for Kyle to punish him. His punishment hadn't been terrible compared to what he had gone through with him before but yesterday hadn't been a good day.

From spanking his ass, to pulling his hair, to marking him, to biting his skin, claiming him as his, to sucking his cock, to bringing him close to an orgasm five times and then pulling back, it had been enough for Ryan to be in pain. He needed more but Kyle wasn't finished. Kyle found his own pleasure, fucking him hard to the point Ryan couldn't take it anymore because his dick was in pain. He had said no when Kyle had spun him around to fucking his mouth but he hadn't understood the simple word no and tried it with him again.

"Fuck…" Ryan groaned. "No.."

Kyle stared at him, a snarl escaping his lips. "Turn the fuck around."

He tried to crawl away and instantly Kyle stopped, moving away as if he had burnt Ryan. "I-I'm sorry." His voice trembled. "Ryan.." He tried to reach out but Ryan flinched from his touch, climbing off the bed and locking himself in the bathroom.

Kyle hadn't left him alone but Ryan had walked out.

"You okay?" Adrian questioned pushing his hand through Ryan's hair. "Want to get frisky?"

Adrian was lovingly looking into his eyes. Kiss me. Ryan said to him in his mind. His eyes darkened but Adrian looked around, at the people dancing and everyone who pretty much ignored them.

Meet me upstairs in three minutes.

Ryan grinned as Adrian hurried upstairs, leaving him alone. He felt giddy, as if he was back in school and had to wait for the lunch bell to ring before he could sneak off to the back of the library and ride Adrian's cock.

"Ryan. There you are." Bella's soft voice rang in his mind as she quickly headed towards him. "Come on, Kyle's waiting for you."

Ryan cupped her soft cheeks in his hands, forcing her to pout and she giggled. "You're so cute, Bella."

"You're drunk." She laughed at him.

He gasped. "Do you want to join me upstairs?" He grabbed her hand and pressed it against his semi hard dick. "I think I'm broken."

Her eyes softened as she moved closer to him. "Look at me-"she stood on her toes and pulled his face down so he could look into her brown eyes. "You and Kyle are meant for each other, babe. He fucked up, he knows it-"

"Did he tell you what he did?" Ryan asked softly.

She shook her head. "He didn't need to. I could see it. Just give him a chance to make it up to you."

"Did he do it with you too? Go all the way?" Ryan needed answers.

Bella frowned. "I'm not answering that. Come on, go see him. You both need each other right now."

Ryan pulled himself away from her. "I can't see him." He walked upstairs but she grabbed his hand, holding it tightly.

"Babe, give him a chance today. Today will fix everything, I promise." She spoke as if she knew something he didn't but Ryan pulled his hand away and stumbled on the stairs a little before pressing his hands on them and walking upstairs slowly.

"I am happy!" Ryan exclaimed loudly, and everyone laughed at him as he stumbled forward towards the doors, following Adrian's aftershave.

He laughed as Adrian walked up and down the carpet. "I'm here!" He raised his arms, closing the door behind himself and giggling as Adrian moved towards him.

"I just want to fuck you." Adrian cursed as he gripped Ryan's hips and turned him around, walking him backwards towards the bed.

Ryan chuckled. "I want to be loved."

"Of course babe." Adrian kissed his jaw and Ryan turned his head to the side, feeling his black jeans getting pulled down. He felt Adrian's hands on his cock, then his mouth next and it didn't feel right. Nothing felt right.

"Just make love to me." Ryan pulled his face up, kissing him as Adrian unbuckled his own pants. The kiss was sloppy and Adrian was out of breath too fast, faster than Kyle who made Ryan feel through a kiss that he was the dominant one.

Dominant. Submissive. Dom. Sub. Toys. No toys. Slow. Fast. Sloppy. Hard. Passion. Rough.

Ryan had seen it all.

He let out a breath as Adrian thrusted into him. They had fucked many times in high school, Ryan teaching him the ropes of gayhood but this felt wrong, this felt weird. It didn't give him the sparks he liked feeling when Kyle had a hand around his throat. "Here." He spoke to Adfian who was grunting above him but Ryan grabbed his hand and placed it on his throat. "Squeeze a little."

"A little?"

Ryan nodded, his legs wide and not a single sound coming from his lips as Adrian fucked him, groaning above him.

The room door opened with a loud bang and Ryan blinked as he saw Brian, Andy and Josh standing there.

"You fucking asshole." Andy pulled Adrian off his body and punched him across the face, continuing

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Brian lifted Ryan's pants up and gripped him by the arm. "How fucking drunk are you to cause Kyle pain?"

"Huh?" Ryan looked at him confused.

Brian gripped him by the jaw. "He's fucking lying there, screaming his ass off. If I didn't see him, I don't know what the fuck could have happened."

Every part of Ryan was numb. His heart seemed to stop beating as he removed the block he had put on between their mindlink.

P-please st-stop… Kyle's plea echoed in his mind as he pushed past Brian.

Ryan tumbled down the first few stairs and everyone looked at him with confusion as he sprinted out the house. He had made a mistake. A big ass mistake.

Pushing the door open to the house he and Kyle were living in, every part of his body froze. Candles were lit in the darkness, providing the light that would have made the moment special. There was wine spilt on the ground, the glasses broken and the red tablecloth was gripped hard in Kyle's hand who was laying on the floor, curled away from the door as if he was still feeling pain.

Ryan closed the door and walked towards him slowly. "Kyle…" there was no answer even as Ryan moved around his body and knelt in front of him. Tears fell from his eyes as he saw Khle crying. "I-I'm so sorry."

Sorry wasn't enough but he didn't know what else to do. He reached out to touch Kyle who flinched from his touch, releasing the table cloth he must have gripped to stop himself from falling.

A red box fell from his hands and Ryan stared at it with horror as Kyle moved away from him silently.

"Kyle.."

He didn't speak a word, as he wiped the tears from his face harshly.

"I'm sorry."

Ryan looked from the red box towards Kyle who forced himself up, holding the table behind him where he had cooked Ryan's favourite food by him. Steak and chips with a side of spicy chicken wings.

Ryan couldn't breathe as Kyle stared at him. "I'm sorry." He couldn't explain it. No matter how drunk he was, he was sensible enough not to cross the line. He couldn't look away from him, unable to remove his eyes as Kyle took a few steps backwards, wanting to put the distance between them.

"Kyle.." Ryan stood up, forcing his legs to move towards Kyle who just carried on flinching from him, staring at him as if he was seeing someone completely different.

Kyle stared at him and it seemed as if a thousand words were said, a thousand excuses that were brushed aside, a thousand apologies but nothing was enough. Kyle shook his head, the utter disappointment clear in his eyes, and the hurt shown on his face.

He turned around, showing his back to Ryan and walking out of the house slowly, the pain still lingering, caused by his own mate.

Ryan fell to his knees, the sound echoing loudly as he stared at the red box, remembering Bella's words of how today would fix everything.

Kyle was going to propose. Ryan cheated on his own mate, giving him the biggest reason to reject him but he hadn't. Kyle had not rejected him like mates did after cheating.

He walked out of his life without a single word.

●●●●●

The end of their story (until the second book which I will start writing tomorrow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
1.2K 184 19
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
4.7M 147K 29
[Previously known as Chase Me Alpha. The Alpha series can be found on Inkitt] Keeping a secret that could change the way people think about you is ha...
22.9M 549K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...