Hold My Hand

By gourab2005

Cam is a seventeen year old. That's what his birth certificate says. But due to some medical reasons, he stop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20

Chapter 19

5K 87 14
By gourab2005

Fiona wakes up feeling a little body on top of her. She wakes up to quite a sight. Cam is curled up on her sleeping, his butt up in the air. His head rests on her bare breast. Fiona's top is resting under her chin.

"I love you, baby." Fiona whispers to herself. She pats Cam's butt, soaking in the morning bliss. That, however, doesn't last very long.

"What a lovely view to wake up to!" Emma says in her groggy morning voice. She goes to touch one of her girlfriend's melons, but gets smacked on her arm.

"Don't you dare!" Fiona whisper shouts. She lowers her shirt down just so it rests above Cam's head.

"Come on! I wasn't gonna do anything." Emma scoots closer to Fiona.

"You want me to believe it?" Fiona raises her eyebrow.

"Fine." Emma huffs. She leans over to Fiona, giving her a passionate kiss.

"Do you wanna sleep in today?" Fiona asks.

"I don't have any problem in that." Emma replies, cuddling Fiona.

..

"Hi baby!!" Fiona holds her arms out as Cam runs, no waddles to her. She scoops him into her arms, swaying him.

"Gu' mownin'." Cam mumbles, resting his head on her mama's shoulder.

"Good morning to you too, sweety." Fiona kisses his head. "Don't fall asleep, baby." Fiona sits Cam up in her arms when she feels Cam get heavy.

"Nuu, sweepy." Cam whines, rubbing his eyes.

"You'll feel just fine after you eat something." Fiona states sitting on a chair in the kitchen, with Cam on her lap.

"Babe, can you get some cereal for the baby?" Fiona calls for Emma. They have already eaten their breakfast as they let Cam sleep.

"I already did." Emma puts the bowl in front of Fiona. She puts a bib on Cam before sitting next to Fiona.

"Hi, bubba. Did you sleep nice?" Emma smooths out Cam's messy hair.

"Uh-huh." Cam replies, still waking up from his sleep.

"Good. Now can you give me the paci, baby?" Emma asks, holding her hand out.

"Nu." Cam turns his head away.

Fiona kisses Cam's cheeks earning a few giggles from Cam. "Can I have a kiss, baby?"

Cam nods and spits his pacifier out to kiss his mama's cheek. Emma grabs it immediately.

"Thank you, baby." Fiona tells him. "Can you give Mo-Emmy one?" Fiona stops herself from saying the word, just in time. Emma looks at Fiona with eyes that she can't describe.

Cam kisses Emma's cheek. "You're so sweet, bubba." Emma tickles him.

"Alright, let's get you fed." Emma says, starting to feed Cam as he sits on Fiona's lap.

"Let's go get you out of that diapee." Fiona picks up Cam, carrying him upstairs. Emma follows.

Cam hides his head in Fiona's neck, embarrassed.

Fiona lies Cam on her bed, taking off his onesie. She takes off the diaper, wiping him down. Throughout the whole process, Cam blushes.

"Now, baby, do you wanna go potty?" Fiona asks Cam.

"Nu." Cam tells her, starting to play with his stuffy that was on the bed.

"Can you try at least, baby?" Fiona asks him as Emma picks out an outfit for him. Cam nods.

Fiona sets him on the potty in the bathroom. She watches Cam grunt. "Baby, you're constipated I guess." Fiona tells him though she knows Cam doesn't understand what she is saying.

Fiona wipes him again and gets his teeth brushed. Coming out of the bedroom, she sees a bed full of Cam's clothes lying.

"Babe, really?" Fiona asks her girlfriend. "You find it amusing, don't you?" Fiona tickles Cam when he starts giggling.

"Everything is so cute! How am I supposed to choose?" Emma whines, plopping down on the floor.

"You're going to put everything back after we come back." Fiona commands her girlfriend before going over the choices lying on the bed.

Finally, she chooses a cute overalls. She gets Cam dressed and combs his hair before giving him his tablet to play games. The adults, get dressed in the meantime.

"Whewe we goin'?" Cam asks Fiona as she ties his shoe laces. He has gotten attached with the pacifier.

"To buy groceries, baby. And then we are going to eat lunch at a restaurant." Fiona picks him up, walking out of the house. Emma has gotten her car out and has put the stroller in the trunk.

Fiona buckles Cam into his car seat and puts the bag of his essentials next to him. She kisses him on the forehead before getting in the passenger seat.

"Where are we headed, mi 'lady?" Emma jokes.

"Somewhere a little far, maybe? I haven't really explored the town." Fiona replies.

"Your wish is my command." Emma says making Fiona laugh.

..

Emma gets the stroller out of the trunk while Fiona takes Cam out of the car.

"Nu, mama! Wanna walk!" Cam starts thrashing in Fiona's arms when she tries to put him on the stroller.

"Okay, how about you walk now, and if you get tired or just want to be in the stroller, we put you in it?" Emma tries to reason with Cam. Cam nods.

"Always hold my hand, okay baby" Fiona informs Cam sternly, setting him on the floor. Emma pushes the stroller.

"Yes, mama."

..

It's been nearly an hour since they are in the store and now Cam's getting a little tired.

Fiona feels Cam lagging behind. She stops Emma and squats down in front of her kid. "Tired, baby?" Fiona asks Cam, rubbing his back.

"Nuuuu, mama." Cam whines.

"Don't lie to mama, pea. I know you're tired." Fiona puts Cam in the stroller and reclines it to sleeping position.

"Here, give him a bottle." Emma hands out a bottle of milk from the little bag Fiona packed.

Fiona takes out the pacifier from Cam's mouth, giving him the bottle.

..

Fiona and Emma have done their grocery shopping and have put everything in the trunk. Now, they are headed towards to having lunch. The restaurant they chose, is only a thirty second walk, so they decided to use their feet a little. Not all of them though, Cam has fallen asleep in his stroller.

"What can I get for you two ladies?" A young waiter asks them after they are seated.

"We'll have two pasta carbonara, please." Fiona orders for them.

"Anything for the little one?" The young man asks after writing down the order.

"No, he's asleep at the moment." Emma replies politely. The waiter walks away.

Fiona and Emma are eating their food and chatting when Cam stirs up in his stroller.

"Did you have a good nap, pea?" Fiona asks, caressing his cheek. Cam fusses in his stroller, rubbing his eyes with his fists. His bottle discarded near his feet.

Fiona gently picks him out from the stroller, placing him on her lap. "Do you eat something, baby?" She asks her baby, bouncing him on her knees.

"Nu." Cam turns over his mama's lap, resting his head on her breast.

"Okay, pea." Fiona rubs his back and starts to eat again.

..

"Be careful, pea." Fiona holds her breath as Cam slides down the slide at their backyard. She scoops him in her arms just as he is about to land.

"Agwain!!" Cam wiggles to get down. He runs back up to get to the top of the slide.

"This is the last time, baby. We'll play something else after this." Fiona tells him. The slide is actually made for young kids and not toddlers, so it's not very safe. And Fiona is stressing too much.

Fiona picks Cam up from the slide and goes directly to the sand pit.

"Play here, pea." Fiona instructs Cam.

"Bu' I wanna pway thewe!" Cam whines. His pacifier still hasn't left his mouth.

"Listen to mama, pea." Fiona tries to be stern. But the adorable pout on her baby's face does allow that.

Cam huffs but starts playing anyways. "Good boy!" Fiona praises causing him to beam up. "TANK CHU, MAMA!"

"You're welcome, babyboy."

Fiona watches as Cam plays by himself. She initially thought Cam would get bored over very quickly, because of his very low attention span.

Sitting by herself, she thinks about how this little boy has changed her life. He has healed a spot in her heart which was wounded for a long, long time. Unfortunately, she can't tell everything about her life to her girlfriend. Some things are better kept secret.

Speaking about her girlfriend, Fiona sees as Emma lay sprawled on the grass by the flowers. She has planted some more flowers to the garden today.

Fiona is very lucky and grateful to have these two awesome persons in her life.

..

The two adults find them at the couch, watching a movie. They have already put Cam to bed, and now are having a little alone time together.

"Do you wanna talk, babe?" Emma asks Fiona as they cuddle.

"About what?" Fiona asks nonchalantly.

"What you said earlier, this morning." Fiona freezes hearing the words. She knew they would have to talk about that sooner or later, but it doesn't help with the nervousness.

"I, I'm sorry, it just slipped." Fiona confesses. It was truly unintentional.

"But do you not want that?" Fiona asks again, now looking directly at Emma's eyes.

"You don't understand, babe-" Emma goes to say, but is cut off by Fiona.

"What don't I understand?" Fiona questions. They are together, Cam is the most important part of their life, it's clear as a day Emma loves Cam, so she genuinely doesn't understand.

"No, I do want that! I DO want him to call me Mommy!" Emma gets worked up, tears fall down her cheeks.

Fiona gently pulls her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry, babe. I'm sorry."

"Do you think I don't get sad when he calls you mama! Do you think I don't get upset when he looks for you the first thing in the morning! Do you think I don't want to hold him in my arms and say that IM HIS MOMMY!" Emma breaks down in Fiona's arms. All the emotions she has suppressed for a long time, erupts out of her. She shudders with sobs.

Fiona holds her tightly in her arms. After a while, Emma calms down a little bit.

"I think he's not ready, babe. He doesn't want to give me the title of his mommy." Emma tells Fiona, tears still running flowing.

"You're wrong, babe. He is ready, he always has been. Do you not see how much he loves you? How much he trusts you? He is ready babe, just when you are." Fiona tells Emma calmly.

"Do you think so?" Emma asks Fiona, looking her in the eyes. This is the most vulnerable Fiona has ever seen Emma, and she doesn't to see her in this position, ever.

"Yes, I think so. I know so." The surety in Fiona's words bring a hope in Emma.

"We have to buy a rail bed or a crib for the baby though. He rolls over too much." The couple laugh heartily.

AN: Hope you like it.  Also I have a quick question. Would you guys mind if I start writing in P.O.V.s? The third person narrative can feel monotonous. Please let me know in the comments.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 11.3K 37
Lucy leaves home in an attempt to escape an abusive situation. Two women take her in and care for her as their own.
189K 4.5K 65
In senior year everyone gets classified Dom, Sub, Neutral Caregivers and Littles. Nate and all his teammates receive theirs, will they be happy with...
1.3M 31.4K 92
The year is 4002. After the Great War between Humans and the Giant Aliens in the year 3022, humans were almost extinct. As punishment for the Humans...
262K 7.9K 32
When you turn 16, you are matched with your forever person. Aurora is matched with both Scarlett and Olivia, A CEO of her own company and a doctor. W...