Psycho State

Srijani_Edition

This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. The whole city is alarmed! Innocent girls... Еще

Character Sketch And Trailer
SKM Murder (1)
Cheat, Murdered! (2)
Bell's palsy (3)
The Meet (4)
The Red Obsession (5)
The Stare (6)
Who was there? (7)
The Scream (9)
Scary (10)
The Unbelievable Thing (11)
Sinking (12)
Fees, Who Gives It? (13)
Brother like (14)
Love Is Trust (15)
Cursed Night (16)
The Favorite Color (17)
The Memory (18)
Abhishek Crying (19)
His Sins (20)
S and A (21)
Facing The Truth (22)
The End (23)

Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)

1K 48 2
Srijani_Edition

Avneet read out the letter:

Avu: "Whenever you will cheat, you will be murdered!"

Abhi: Hey it's just like the previous murder!!

Avu: Hmmm... Jannat what happened before her death? I mean when you saw her alive last time?

Jan: Ma'am today morning started just like everyday.. My room is on the third floor and Anu's room is in the second floor.. So we both met at the second floor and then together came to college.. She was all well.. Not a bit of tensed she was.. Just charming and happy as always.. She was even cracking jokes!

Avu: continue!

Jan: The college went well... Just a boy was looking at Anu so she felt wired and then she sat with me.. The rest of the day was smooth...

Abhi: Who was the boy?

Avu: Leave it! May be some flirting boys!!!

Abhi: Yeah! Continue Jannat!

Jan: After college we had a plan to do lunch at a restaurant.. We means me, Anu, Riyaz and Faisu.. my boyfriend...

Avu: Where is Faisu?

Jan: He doesn't read in our college!

Avu: Then how did you met?

Jan: He is my neighbor!

Avu: I see, please go ahead!

Jan: Ma'am when it was the time for dispersal then Anu had to go to washroom! She told me to go as everyone was waiting and she will be joining later! So I went....

Jan: [bursted into tears] It was all my fault! If I wouldn't leave her alone then she would be with us now!! Ohh God!!

Abhi: Miss please control yourself! It's not your fault! BTW does Faisu knows all about this?

Jan: No not at all!! He has been calling me from hours, but I couldn't pick up because of Riyaz...

Abhishek headed towards Riyaz.. He called him...

Abhi: Riyaz!

But he suddenly fainted...

Jan: [patted his cheeks] Riyaz! Riyaz!

Avu: Ishani call the ambulance!

Ishani: Yes ma'am!

After that Riyaz was taken to hospital.. Doctor said that he was in a trauma.. Now he couldn't be interrogated..

[This is Riyaz (Ri), Anushka's boyfriend, loves her immensely, reads in 4th semester]

Abhishek took Avneet aside and told:

Abhi: Hey! Don't you think that Jannat and Riyaz's bond is too much! I mean the was he was resting on her arms... I think you can understand that what I'm trying to tell!!

Avu: See Abhishek may be they share a brother-sister bond! Moreover Riyaz has got a mental shock that means her love for Anushka was not fake!!

Abhi: Hmmm then okay! But if Jannat is taking advantage of Riyaz's helplessness! Did you see that she was caressing him all the time?

Avu: Mmmm may be to console him! As we all have seen Riyaz's condition! But to understand Jannat first we have to see Jannat and Faisu's bond!

Abhi: Right!

Abhishek and Avneet came to Jannat:

Avu: Jannat, please ring up Faisu and tell everything and tell him to come to the hospital immediately!

Jan: Sure Ma'am!

Jannat did as they told.. Faisu arrived...

[This is Faisu, Jannat's boyfriend, her neighbor, loves her too much, doing graduation right now]

Faisu came running with a tensed face and hugged Jannat..

Faisu: Jan are you okay???? You know o was so scared!!!!

Jan: [hugged him back] Faisu!! Everything ended!!! Ohhh God!!! My Anu left me! She left us all!!!

Faisu: Don't cry Jan! Everything will be okay! She will get justice! Keep faith on CID!

Jan: Yeah! Yeah!

Abhi: [whispered in Avneet's ear] Mmmm Faisu looks loyal!

Avu: Jannat too! Ahhhh whatever, until we find the murder, everyone is a suspect!

Abhi: True!

After that Faisu was also a little bit interrogated to know what he does or where he was...

After sometime:

Avneet called up Siddharth..

Avu: Hey baby! What's up?

Sid: Everything good! What about you?

Avu: Ahhh too much work pressure! BTW today another murder in your college!!!

Sid: Mmmm I'm feeling so scared! [His eyes sparked] If the murderer kills me too?

Avu: awww don't be scared! I will not let you happen anything...

Sid: [smirked] Was you able to save the previous two girls?

Avu: [taken aback] Baby why are you saying like that? I won't let you happen anything! I promise!

Sid: That's good!!!!

Avu: But today there was so much chaos! Every student came out then why didn't you??

Sid: I don't like so much noise! Moreover I was having headache after returning from college.....

Avu: Did you take medicine? How are you now?

Sid: Yeah I'm fine!

Avu: But babe then how did you got to know about the murder? And the gender of the victim?

Sid: What!? You mean you are suspecting me???? And what's this silly question? Today everyone is gossiping about the murder only! It's very easy to know!!!!

Avu: Sorry Sorry baby!!! I'm not suspecting you! I was just asking! Okay sleep now, it's late! You aren't well too so don't be late to sleep! Good Night sweetheart!

Siddharth cut the call without answering her...

[Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Who is the murderer?

Why someone will kill a girl like Anushka?

Is Faisu and Jannat's love real?

Did Siddharth have a crush on Anushka?

Who was in the washroom?

How will CID solve the case?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

299K 18.5K 98
A story between a mafia queen and a normal and innocent boy! ♥ The girl is strong, fierce and not afraid of anything or anyone. She is the queen of t...
HATE

Фанфик

113K 7.6K 42
(not edited) sidneet fanfiction _______________ whole club attention was on me They were standing around me making a big circle And i am the middle p...
9.9K 449 22
Long back in 2015 Sony held a writing contest for CID stories. This was a Fanfiction I wrote for it. The first extract was given by Sony is listed he...
77.7K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...