My Prince (BOOK 1)

By VicMalfoy19

They say it takes a great ruler to make a great kingdom. This saying is true when it comes to the Fire Kingdo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
From when we were Kids
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 27

445 36 3
By VicMalfoy19

⚠️ Small trigger warning ahead ⚠️

I listened as the only exit to this crap hide out closed. My first thought was how number three, or, Ben as they called him, was going to make a run for it.
But he seemed too much of a coward. If he would've ran he would've done it by now and made a damn good excuse to get out of this sauna.

I still had my eyes on Sasuke. My ears perked for his breathing, luckily it was there. Shallow, but there.
Clinking of bottles could be heard over the crack of the fire in the kiln. And I watched as the leader of this terribly structured group, came into sight. He held three syringes and three bottles. I half expected him to sit in front of the kiln and inject himself with the liquid I could only assume was a drug.

I had heard Darren say it put someone into a deep sleep. Mr. Leaders chewing blocked out who was going to get the dosage.
Than he turned to me. Grabbing beneath my chin, I was forced to peel my eyes from the only reason I'm here, and look into Earls eyes. A sick smile curved the corner of his lips before he bent a knee to kneel.

He sat the bottles and needles down, and stretched above me, untying the rope. As soon as my hand fell, I scrunched earls shirt under my grasp.
What I hadn't expected was his hand curling around my neck and pressing down on my trachea. He continued to add pressure the longer I held securely onto his shirt.

"Your not an ordinary bitch are you?"
I kept my expression indifferent.
His smirked grew a nasty look. I felt the pads of his fingers pressing against my nape before I was yanked toward him.

My instinct screamed "kill him!" I wanted to, and I would along with his other fuck-friends.

"What did you say to Ben?"
His hand smacked across my cheek, but I didn't give any indication his weak bitch-slap actually hurt. Really, it only pissed me off.
"Answer me!"
I remained silent. Not even a flinch by his tone.

He clicked his tongue and pushed me back against the pole. Standing, he took one of the three bottles and one syringe.
I watched him walk toward Sasuke and kick his already purple side. I almost winced when all he did was whimper at the pain.

Seeming satisfied, the fuck-ass yanked on Sasukes arm and injected the syringe with the bottles continents.
Glancing at the continents, he left beside me. I grabbed a syringe and filled the empty glass with the light liquid.

Standing, I grabbed securely onto the main of the syringe. Just as he went to inject Sasuke with whatever the hell that liquid is. I jumped at him and sunk the needle deep inside his bicep.
I began to push down on the top to inject the drug before Earl shoved my back into the wood wall of the crap hide out.
I grunted but didn't let go of the syringe.

"Your a feisty thing aren't you?"
"Your a dead fuck."

His eyes flashed with what I could only describe as pure loath and anger. Grabbing my wrist, the syringe shattered on the hard floor. The remaining contents leaking out.
Earls snarl turned to an evil grin.

"Lucky for you it takes two hours for the drug to set in."

With that said, he grabbed my thighs and forced them apart. I forced them back close and that only seemed to upset him further.
Grabbing both my thighs with each hand, his nails dug into my flesh and forced my legs apart once more. He forced his way between and took my arms, forcing them above my head.

"How about you be a good little Whore and keep quiet. The other two will be back soon and we don't want them getting the wrong idea."
"Get off me you sick fuck."
His hand smacked against my cheek again but I snapped back to his face instantaneously.
"Open your mouth."
"Suck a cock."

"And here I was, trying to be nice."
I kicked the back of his legs, trying to reach his knees. But he braced himself, bending his knees with my thighs dangling from his waist.
I thrashed my body against his but nothing worked. I watched as the zipper of his pants steadily ran down and turned my head when he took a penis out.

Open the trapdoor Ben. Open the trapdoor Ben. Open the trapdoor Ben!

I kicked the fucks leg and dug my heel into the muscles. He groaned but only moved my leg so I wouldn't have easy access to relieve him pain.

Open the door Ben!

I screamed. One loud, ear splitting screech. When I felt the insides of my vagina being torn apart.
My eyes snapped close at the pain and my jaw locked.

I heard as he groaned into my ear and felt his hand grab the small of my back. I felt him thrust into me again. And than he pulled out. He began to thrust back in when his wretched thing was forced out of me.
I landed on the ground with shaking legs and a hurting apex. I bit my lip and almost didn't catch Bens horrified scream.

"What the hell are you doing?!"
I opened my eyes to see Ben standing in front of me with Earl on his ass in front of him. Darren was standing on the side, his eyes wide in surprise by what Ben had just done. I'm sure they'd never gone against Earls orders before.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" He snarled.
Ben flinched. "I'm helping her."
If the room had been loud with chaos I know no one would've heard him.
"Helping her? She's our property."
"She's not!" Ben fought.

I clutched the hem of the dirty dress I was still in, and slid onto my knees. Grabbing the tong for the fire, I stood. The pain screamed at me, but I ignored it.

Earl stood. "What are you? In love with her?" He sneered.
"W-what?" Ben blushed a nice crimson. Almost the same color his friend will be in a few minutes. "No!"
Earl glared at him and made a step forward. I got in front of Ben and set a deadly look his way.
"Which do you prefer? Choking on your own cock or being impaled."
A wicked look flashed his eyes as Darren looked at the whole situation in shock.
"What are you going to do little whore?"

To them I may have stepped one foot forward. But to me a forced the tongs' sharp end through the bastards torso and dig it into the wooden pole I had been tied to half an hour ago.

Earl gasped when time sped forward for them. I twisted it to give a nice little insult to injury.

"I'll ask one more time. And only one more time. Choke on your own cock. Or be impaled over and over and over until you look like the last poor soul who tried to lay a finger on Prince Sasuke."
Blood trickled down the sides of his mouth as I dug the tong further.
"Well... big man?"
"Burn in hell."

Unamused, I step back and walk over to my sword that leans against the wood wall. I grabbed the handle and let the leather fall to the floor.
Turning back to the three men, Ben stutters out his pitiful question.

"W-what a-are you-you.. g-g-going to do t-to him?"
I run my fingers over the metal and looked up. "It's been such a short time since I gave my sword to orochimaru." I smiled, one of not happiness but of sick glee for what I was planning for the bastard stuck against the pole. I didn't care whether or not the other two witnessed what I was about to do.
"What?"
Both the mens faces pale. I chuckle and run the tip of my sword up Earls arm. When he tries to snatch it, I dig the metal through his ribs and into the beginning of his lungs. He splutters and coughs blood. I pull my sword from his flesh.
I give Ben a pitied look. "I told you Ben; you had until night fall to leave before I kill you." I pout, "Did you really think because I was the princess I wasn't the knight?"
Darren looks at Ben, pleading for an answer. "What the hell is she talking about Ben?"
"It doesn't matter—" I run my sword through Earls cheeks, successfully shutting him up.
"Shut the hell up." I rip my sword from his cheeks and he curses in pain.

Ben looked at Darren but than at Earl and his already fucked up state.

"I-I had talked to her before."
"It was educational." I open the kiln and put one of the steal tools in.
"Darren... she's the missing princess."
I smile hearing that, but again, it's not a smile of happiness. It's anger and sorrow. I hate being called the princess.
"Th... that's not possible!"
"Oh but is it not." I muse.

Taking the steal from the fire, I pierce it through Earls sternum. He gasps and chokes up more blood.
I look back at Sasuke.

"Those are some bad burns you inflicted on my prince Earl." I look back at him and smirk. "Why don't we give you the same artistry. By yours truly."

"The princess wouldn't be like this." Darren hisses.
"She's a replica of the king Darren. Tell me otherwise."
Darren purses his lips and Earl screams when I rip both of the steal tools from his body. I grab his hair and rip his shirt off.

"Watch out boys."
Both jump out of my way as I put Earls body on the outside of the kiln. His screams of pain fill the room, and when he tries to pull away, I dig my knee into his back.
I look at Ben as the satans spawn keeps up the blissful cries and screams in pain.
"Be a dear and put the prince in some clothes, yeah. I'll be taking him back to the palace."
"You can't."
I look at Darren, truly not interested.
"And why's that hun?"
"... because he made my sister kill herself."
I roll my eyes. "Please. What did he do, give her the knife?"
"She hung herself!"
"Oh... than put the noose over her throat?"

Darren growled and lunges for me. I grabbed my sword and plunged it through his sternum. A gasp of surprise comes from his mouth, before he falls to the floor limp.
Ben screams and runs to his friends side.

Normally someone feels pity or sympathy. I feel neither.
Taking Earl from the kiln, I dig the tong into his hands. He's officially knocked out from the pain. His flesh is a nice.. melted color.

"Y...you killed him!"
I look back at Ben. "Yes... and?"
He looked at me. Streams of tears running from his cheeks as his hands press against my swords wound on the now dead man.
"How... how could you not care?" He sobbed. "He was my friend!"
I scoffed and walked over to him. I folded my arms and gave him a nasty look. "And you took my friend."
Ben looked up at me, sobbing pitifully and not even thinking this could've truly happened. How pitiful.
"An eye for an eye."
"We didn't kill the prince!"
"Do I seem like I care if you killed him or not? One scar and I kill who touches the prince Ben. Do be smarter."

I'm fully aware I'm scolding him like a child for eating a sweet when not allowed and sounding like a cold-hearted bitch. But Sasukes well-being means more to me than my life. He is in my care and my failed duty to look over him led to this.
It's their own stupidity that they thought they'd live a good life after putting a royal in such a condition. Especially a royal I have grown fond of through his naive and immature wrong doings.

Ben looked down at Darren's body and I didn't miss when his hand slid into the dead man's pocket. Lunging forward, Ben scraped my bicep with a dingy pocket knife. I quickly dodge his line of fire, grab Bens wrist and twist the knife from it.
I caught the knife and grabbed Bens nape. Plunging the knife into his trachea. He grabbed my shoulders; more for stability than pushing me away.
I caught him when he tripped over the tables leg and hushed him as I lowered him to the floor. Coughing, his blood splattered onto my dingy clothing.

"You.... promised."
I watched a tear slide down his cheek. And let go of the knifes handle when his hands slid from my shoulders.
"I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2K 137
Sasuke always enjoyed catching cats with his big brother Itachi, but not because he actually LIKES cats. He doesn't like canines all that much either...
169K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
148K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
483K 14.4K 41
Completed "Don't leave me again" Naomi Uchiha, The Uchiha clan princess, The little sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha, The sole female surviver of...