Hɪs ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄ.)

By bey0ndwriting

SEQUAL TO POGUE PRⵊNCESS Aꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʜᴀᴍᴀs, ᴇʟɪ ᴛʀʏs ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴀꜰᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴇ... More

Cᴀsᴛ
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2
Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
cнapтer 10
cнapтer 11
cнapтer 12
cнapтer 13
cнapтer 14
cнapтer 15
chapter 16

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

2.5K 53 14
By bey0ndwriting

ʜɪs ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢 what apparently was the place Cleo was staying at. Elliott had no clue what to expect when they got there. She also thought that politely knocking on the door was the way to go but Emory thought different.

"terrance! i believe you have something or someone that doesn't belong to you!" emory yelled as she broke the door down, after realizing it was locked of course. Or she did it for fun, who knows.

"they don't belong to me" eli whispers, "they're just my friends" They walked around the house, no sign of anyone.

"okay, we gotta go to the docks, that's the other place they could be. If you have any other ideas of where they are spit it out" emory looked between the two. Koda stared at Elliott as an idea struck her mind.

"sarah owns a house along the shore. They may be there" eli looks at them, emory's eyes light up

"so the princess of rich? intresting" emory's nods, "ok to the docks" em states as she starts for the front door.

The nickname princess hit eli's heart a bit, making it break a bit more. The only thought that now consumed her brain was the blonde headed kook back in the outer banks. The nickname he always called her was coming out of someone else's mouth and she didn't really like it.

even if it wasn't directed at her, it still struck her heart. Oh who was she kidding, all that consumed her brain since she left was rafe. But now they really did. all the worries of john b and sarah were gone, all the thoughts of her 2 best friends back home and her brother were gone, ward cameron was out of her mind, her dad, everything. All her mind was thinking about was rafe.

he was her rock, she's willing to admit it and when she needed him, his voice and his words were always stuck in her mind. worrying about john b and sarah was gone as she remembered words he had said to her once. She slightly smiled at the thought

"lets go eli, stop day dreaming about lover boy back home and let's find your friends" koda said with a straight face as he headed out the front door.

  "coming" she yelled back, she was now determined to find her friends and find her way back to outer banks, back to rafe.

———

  "𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗘𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥" emory groaned as she sat on the dock, feet dangling into the water.

"as you can tell, once em sets her mind to something, she doesn't stop" koda slightly laughs, eli slightly laughs too as she looked out to the water.

"it's getting dark out, let's check sarah's house before we call it a night" emory stood up, dusting off the dirt from her jeans and starting down the docks. Koda and elliott looked at each other before following behind her.

  "so this boy of yours, he mean a lot to you?" koda shoved his hands in his pockets as they walked, em now falling in line with them.

Elliott thought about it for a moment, but why was she thinking? she definitely knew he meant a lot to her, she smiled a bit, thinking of his smiling face.

"yeah he does, but he messed up so i don't think i'll ever forgive him" elliott shrugged

"did he even get to explain why he did the things he did? i mean you always have to hear the other persons side of the story" Emory told her, wrapping her arm around eli's arm.

"no i didn't, i know i should have but i couldn't think about that in the moment" eli sighed, "can we drop the subject of him? please"

"what's his name?" koda asked, "koda" em shot him a glare

"rafe, rafe cameron" em and koda shared a look, "as in ward cameron's son?" em asked, eli turned her head to look at emory, her eyes widened.

"you know ward cameron?" eli looked at her stunned

"duh, he's a dick, that's all i know. He has two daughters and a son, you just happened to fall into the trap of the cameron men" emory shook her head.

"you knew rafe?" emory nodded, "sadly. When they used to visit every summer i may or may not have had a fling with rafe. It ended quickly but that was probably the worst 3 months of my life. Rafe was the most bipolar guy i've ever met. Since then i've healed and decided men aren't for me" emory told her, koda staying quiet as they started down the long line of expensive houses.

"oh" was all elliott could say. She then realized, rafe was actually really bipolar to her, she just missed it because of how stunning he was.

"yeah, he always slicked back his hair though, not a good look for him" em stated.

"i agree" elliott nodded.

"what house are we looking for?" koda spoke up, trying to get the rafe topic over with.

"wait, sarah, as in sarah cameron? we going to the canerons humble abode?" emory looked at eli who nodded.

"well, we are right outside of it" Elliott noticed sarah first, holding something in her hand and her back to the three. A security guard held a phone and kept looking down, elliott realized there was a guy on his knees with his hands behind his back. John B.

"that's them" elliott whispered, ducking behind a bush.

"damn sarah cameron has an ass" emory spoke, koda hit her on the arm, "not the time em" em held her arms up in surrender

"speaking my mind koda" Koda just rolled his eyes and elliott stayed silent, watching the scene going on. Elliott heard a voice coming through the phone, the deep voice she recognized.

"ward cameron's on the phone" elliott told them, "he's about to know john b and sarah are alive. fuck" elliott muttered

sarah then sprayed something at the security guards, john b scrambled to get to his feet.

"get to the car" john b spoke

"cmon guys, hop in the back of the truck, its right in front of us" elliott quickly got to her feet, jumping in. The other 2 exchanged looks and jumped in too.

"eli?" sarah said as she jumped in, landing basically on top of elliott.

"hi sarah" she smiled

"go! go! go! go!" sarah yelled at john b, "i'm going, i'm going" he replied, stepping on the gas. The security guard got closer, emory and sarah started kicking at him to get him away. The guard eventually fell and the five of them were free.

"so this is sarah cameron, prettier than i imagined" emory smiled at sarah, "you made some new friends i see" sarah laughed between breaths, looking at elliott.

"i did and i see you've had a fun night" elliott smiled at sarah.

"if that's what you call fun" she huffed, looking between the 2 new faces.

"introduce me to your new friends here" she nodded at them, "i'm emory, call me em" emory spoke first, pushing a piece of hair behind her.

"i'm koda" he smiles a bit, "hey i recognize you, koda gray right? my dads done business with yours" sarah says, koda nodding.

"ward cameron's daughter. More beautiful then i remember" he states, "i heard that!" john b yells from the front.

"oh yeah, that's john b driving, he's sarah's boyfriend" elliott emphasizes the 'boyfriend' part.

"don't mind him" sarah rolls her eyes, "it's nice meeting you 2" sarah stared at emory a moment

"you, my brother" sarah's eyebrows furrowed as emory nodded, "sadly yes"

"i'm so sorry about what he did to you, he's an asshole" sarah gives her a side hug. Elliott was beyond confused. There's no way rafe was ever that bad that even his own sister was sorry for his actions. There's no way right?

"i hope he rots, he should be in jail and your little daddy made up lies to keep him out" Emory huffed, "but alls good now" she jumps out of the truck as it comes to a complete hault.

Rafe really messed emory up and now it's worrying eli. But the rafe she knew would never hurt her the way he hurt emory, would he?

—————

ʀᴀꜰᴇs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ

𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 ever today. I needed a hug from you, so bad. i don't know what it is about outer banks now but it doesn't feel right to not have my girl by my side.

Seriously, can you come back from the living? i really need an eli hug, i want to here your voice again. hearing it in my mind isn't the same as real life. I want your real laugh, not the fake one in my head.

I know all of us on this island need your light again. JJ's been happy about knowing Sarah and John B are alive, but no one knows about you. You're a mystery, just like you were when i first saw you.

life just isn't the same. it sucks.

well, i could say a lot more, but i got to go.

see you soon my princess.

your prince, rafe c.

————————————

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Wasnt lying when I said I had motivation..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 3K 16
-𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ᵏⁱᵃʳᵃ ᶜᵃʳʳᵉʳᵃ '𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'...
48.1K 752 31
𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝑱 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.
8.5K 139 20
OC x JJ Outer Banks
504K 9.2K 34
✯✯ "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫." -𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 (𝐑𝐮�...