Alpha Elias

By UnknownLover-

"You are mine. I am yours. We are one." **** Running away on your wedding da... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Sneak Peek of Book Two
Ryan & Kyle Bonus Chapters!
R&K: Meeting Myra
R&K: Protecting Your Ass
R&K: Aunt Mary
R&K: Second Chances
R&K: Goodbyes Hurt

R&K: First Connection

4.2K 112 7
By UnknownLover-

The stars shone brightly outside in the night sky as Ryan waited with his high school friends who started the countdown to midnight. 

Where the fuck was Brian, Kyle, Andy and Josh? For fuck sake. Ryan cursed under his breath but a massive grin appeared on his face within a second as one of the football players with a big dick handed him a beer with a wink. 

He was definitely getting laid tonight. 

"Five!"

He looked around to see Brian, Andy and Josh running towards the group, waiting near their house, with bottles of Vodka they had stolen. 

"Wait for us fuckers!" Brian growled to everyone who slowed the countdown. 

It was definitely midnight. 

"Where the fuck is Kyle? He better not he fucking his girl." Ryan sighed, shaking his head as the boys clapped him on his back, holding a shot glass to him and pouring him a vodka shot. 

Ryan grinned as Brian chuckled. "He's on his way. You know how Bella likes to be fucked." Lifting the shot glass to his lips, he gulped it down. 

The burning sensation lasted barely a second as he lifted the shot glass up into the air. "Lake house!" 

He just wanted to see everyone naked. 

"I'm here!" Kyle chuckled, an arm around the beautiful Bella who wore a sexiest bikini. 

Ryan stared at Kyle. At the tall best friend who was too hot for their group at times.

 Mate! Kaiden growled in his mind. 

Bella?! Ryan was dumbfounded. He liked dicks not vaginas. You can't be serious?  He breathed in Kyle's clean fucking woodsy scent that he constantly used like an addict. Every part of Ryan came alive and his cock wanted attention. 

He fixed his pants as Kyle watched him. 

Mate! Mate! Mate! Kaiden growled at his mate, whipping his tail left and right as Ryan stared at Kyle. 

Bella pulled away from Kyle and instantly wrapped her arms around Ryan tightly. "Happy birthday!" 

Ryan snapped out of the gaze as Kyoe clenched his fists beside him, breaking his eye contact with Ryan and talking to the boys. "Is everything okay, babe?" Bella questioned. 

He looked down at Kyle's girlfriend. The only girl who sometimes hung around with them and wasn't disgusted with their actions or their constant talk of sex because she was wild herself. The reason why Kyle dated her. He forced the smile on his face, glancing at his mate once before looking down at his girlfriend. 

"I'm fine babe-" He grinned at her as she let him go. "How about you guys go to the lake house? I'm going to meet my mum quickly."He said, taking a few steps away from them. 

"We can meet mama as well." Andy spoke, shrugging his shoulders, glancing at the girl he was planning to hook up with later. "Or yeah, actually we'll meet him there." Andy clapped him on the back again before jogging off to join the group of boys and girls who Ryan was friends with. Too many. 

"See you later." Bella grinned, pulling on Kyle's hand. "I left your present with your mom." She waved before walking with everyone else, leaving Ryan standing there. 

That's our mate! Kaiden growled, prowling in his mind. 

Not the time and place to make me cry. He muttered in return watching Kyle walk away without looking back at him. Letting out a loud groan, he stared at the sky. 

"Really? Him? Out of everyone you chose him?" 

Kyle was his best friend, the one he was closest to from the others. Fuck, they had even fucked the same girl in school together. They had talked about sex and finding the perfect one so many times while drinking secretly. 

Rubbing his face harshly, Ryan walked to his mom's house, walking through the path of flowers and knocking on the door once just so she didn't get afraid before he unlocked the door with the spare key. "Mama?" He called out into the beautiful pastel decorated hallway. 

"In the kitchen, birthday boy!" His mom called and the smell of cake was slowly pushing Kyle's constant smell out of his system. 

Ryan walked into the kitchen, his heart beating fast as he pushed open the door and watched as his mom lit up the 18 candles on the massive cake she had baked. 

"You're always baking…"He choked out the words and the smile instantly disappeared from her face and the laughter winked out of her eyes as he walked towards her around the counter. 

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" She whispered but Ryan wrapped his arms around his mom who was a foot shorter than him. He struggled to hug her like the way he did when he needed comfort as a child but not a bit of him cared as he cried. 

Everything was fucked up. 

It was all over. His friendships were over. His love life was over. A part of him knew Kyle liked guys as well but he liked girls more, had never dated guys though he had jerked off to them on porn. It was so wrong, so fucking wrong for the moon Goddess to mess up his love life. 

"I found my mate." He mumbled quietly, still holding his mom tightly. 

"Isn't that a good thing?" She rubbed his back gently. "That's a good thing, Ryan."

"It's not, Mama." He shook his head, pulling back from her. "It's not good." 

His heart beated rapidly in his chest thinking of the fucked up future he was going to have. He was the crazy ass friend of the group, the one that flirted with everyone, the one that became friends with everyone yet there never was anyone for him. 

"Who is it?" She stretched her hands up and wiped his tears gently from his weak moment. 

"Kyle." He sighed. 

Kyle. Fucked up handsome dark haired Kyle with the perfect shade of blue eyes and a body that showed he was slowly starting to hit the gym. Six foot two inches full of sexiness. 

His mom's eyes widened for a split second. "Straight Kyle?" He groaned, rubbing his face as he nodded. "It's fine." His mom smiled, making him sit down on the chair so she could look him in the eye. "Think about it tomorrow." She smiled at him. "Go have fun with all your friends. Take the cake and when you come back, we can celebrate the morning with everyone else." 

"He's with Bella." 

Hot sexy Bella that any gay guy would go straight for. Fuck. Ryan had fucked her once as well and she was too good. She made you feel special. She made Kyle feel special because he had been with her for six months and he never lasted that long in a relationship. 

He rubbed his face, harshly, feeling the anger coursing through his body and the blood rubbing to his dick at the thought of Kyle. Not in front of mom. He adjusted himself as his mum carried on speaking. 

"You're my son. You're stronger than this-" she cupped his face with his hand gently. "You're not going to growl at the poor girl, okay? We don't want any growling business. Make it seem like it doesn't affect you." 

"But Mama.." 

There were so many things he had read and seen about mates, and just the thought of Bella having his hands around him, made him feel sick to the stomach. The connection was instant. The moment Kyle had looked at him, the moment the bond had snapped between them like a tight rope being pulled the further they grew apart, it hurt. 

"It's your day tonight." She smiled, wiping under his eyes again. "And my baby boy isn't going to cry." She smiled, walking away and towards the massive cake she had decorated. "Come on, take this for your friends and we'll bake another one in the morning."

"Do you want to come with me, mama?" Ryan questioned, standing up and wiping his face dry of any weaknesses. "I think I'm going to be home late so you can come with me.." 

His mum smiled and shook her head. "I'm going to get some rest. Why don't you send one of the boys over to bring the cake, you should go and enjoy it." 

He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Mama." He gave her a side hug before walking out of the kitchen and heading towards the door. 

Ryan stared at himself in the mirror. You are Susan's son and Susan's son doesn't cry over pretty sexy boys. He huffed out a breath, feeling the energy to get drunk floating up inside of him. He walked out the door, shouting bye one last time before jogging towards the path of the lake house. 

Alpha Elias walked around the corner of the pack house and Ryan came to a slow stop. He was too sexy. Golden eyes that felt like it was piercing through your soul. He would get down and dirty any day for the Alpha. 

Cleaning his thoughts out with pure innocent holy thoughts, Ryan stopped in his way as the Alpha approached him. "Do you know where Zac or Liv are?"Alpha questioned him, glancing around, trying to look for them. 

"Probably at the lake house?" Ryan answered, shrugging his shoulders. "If Brian is there, Liv will definitely be there so he doesn't drink since he's not 18 yet." They had the law in their pack of not being able to drink until 18 but Ryan and the boys had broken it several times. 

Alpha Elias nodded his head, looking at him. "You okay?" 

Ryan nodded his head, pulling a smile on his face. "You should come to the lakehouse. There's going to be cake served and probably a lot of food. A late night today, Alpha. You should join us." 

Elias nodded, and Ryan knew he wouldn't actually join them. "Sure. Go ahead, and I'll join you later." He patted him on the back, moving out of his way. 

Ryan shrugged and continued running his way to the lake house. It was his birthday and his time to shine. 

**

"Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!" The chants echoed deeper in his mind as he swam faster, racing the captain of the football team who chased after him in the water. 

Touching the quarterback's hand, everyone erupted in cheers in the dark sky as Ryan lifted his hands up, floating in the water. "I fucking beat you!" He laughed at Adrian who dipped his head into the water before whipping it back. 

Too hot. Too sexy. Fuck. 

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss!" Everyone chanted and he laughed. 

They were all drunk or on the verge of getting drunk. From having the cake and then smashing his face in it, before running around and giving everyone a wedgie, Ryan was definitely having the time of his life. Brian was sucking a girl's face off, Andy and Josh were sucking twin tits, and Kyle was just swimming alone like a shark waiting to pounce yet he barely did anything even as guys gave Ryan a peck on the lips. 

As if he didn't feel the bond between them. Bella had left half way through. 

"Well come on, birthday boy.." Adrian chuckled, swimming towards him. Ryan laughed. From all the boys who had tried to kiss him, Adrian was one he didn't mind. The boy who truly had a crush on Ryan and had made it apparent in every way possible by taking him to proms or getting him lunch. The school had shipped them together. 

Ryan swam closer to Adrian who leaned down a little and smashed his lips against his. Moaning into the kiss, Ryan wrapped a leg around his body, his cock pressing against Adrian's. Fuck he was horny. Seconds turned to minutes of sloppy drunk kisses before Ryan moved his hands down Adrian's perfect abs and moved his fingers down his pants. Adrian moaned into the kiss as Ryan gripped his cock in his hands, the many times they had jerked each other off in school flashing in his mind. He knew what a submissive male Adrian was and as much as Ryan didn't like being the dominant one, he found pleasure in whatever way he could. 

Moving his hand up and down Adrian's cock, Adrian pulled away from his lips, pressing his head against his shoulder and moaning a little, enough of a sign to tell everyone to fuck off around them. They knew them enough to know pleasuring would last minutes or hours, depending on their moods. 

A hand gripped his under the water and pulled it out Adrian's pants, pressing another hand on his shoulder and pushing him away. Ryan fell under the water but he swam up quickly, wiping his eyes and looking at Kyle. Kyle. His mate. 

"What the fuck man?!" Adrian cursed at him. 

Kyle rolled his eyes. "I know what fucked up diseases you carry-" He turned to look at Ryan, his blue eyes darkening. "A word." 

Shit

Ryan looked around them to see nobody staring at them, minding their own business as Adrian cursed at Kyle once again before swimming off. Brian, Andy and Josh stared at them though. 

Ignoring everyone, Ryan swam after Kyle, both of them going to the opposite end of the changing rooms and into the forest. He pushed himself up, and followed him into the forest. Kyle's hands were fisted on either side of him and he continued walking as if with every step, the speech for fucking around was getting bigger and bigger in his mind. 

"Alright, stop." Ryan himself stood in his spot, and watched as Kyle turned to face. He crossed his arms. "It's my party and my time to shine so don't drag me away from the attention I'm getting." He huffed, glancing over his shoulder to see they were far out from the lake. 

For fuck sake. 

"Attention is all you want, right?" Kyle frowned at him. "I thought it was just chasing stupid boys and girls and then acting like a dickhead 99% of the time. If that's what you call wanting attention, then congratulations, you've fucking succeeded." He scoffed. 

"Fuck off, Kyle." Ryan rolled his eyes, yawning at him. "Go throw a bitch fit elsewhere." 

Kyle glared at him. "This isn't going to work." 

Again Ryan rolled his eyes. "I knew that the moment you brought Bella with you to suck your cock." 

Kyle took a step closer and Ryan watched him. Kyle hadn't realised he had moved closer. "Why? Jealous? I'm not gay, Ryan. I won't let you suck my cock." 

Ryan grinned, moving closer to him, watching as Kyle stiffened."Not even as a birthday present? Strip to your birthday suit and give me my gift." 

Kyle snarled. Ryan chuckled, placing his hand on Kyle's bare chest. The sparks instantly coursed through his veins, the blood instantly rushing to his cock. Kyle blinked, as if feeling the same thing but Ryan fought through it. It was a horny moment. That's it. Nothing more. 

"When you grow a pair of balls, come look for me, I'll suck you the way you like it." Again he patted his chest, needing to feel the sparks on his fingertips. 

Ryan turned to walk away, back to being the life party but Kyle gripped his arm, the taller of the two, and spun him back around harshly. "I mean it." He growled. "This isn't going to work." 

"Fine." Ryan glared at him, wanting to scream at him that he had no choice in this either. If he wanted to be mated to a straight man he would have chosen the Alpha. 

"Fine." Kyle glared back as if blaming the mate bond between them on him. 

"Fuck you." Ryan cursed him before moving closer and kissing him. The world seemed to slow down and every sense in Ryan awakened as Kyle gripped his arm, digging his claws in. Ryan didn't give a damn. There had been a time, a few times when they had been fucking girls that he had thought of kissing Kyle but friends didn't cross that line, never did even when Kyle had shown a little interest in the way guys fucked. Nothing had mattered until now. 

Kyle kissed him back. A harsh, I-Can-Fuck-You-Until-You-Are-Sore type of kiss. It wasn't sloppy the way Adrian kissed. Kyle was dominant, and the hand that gripped his neck proved it to Ryan who wanted nothing more to melt into his hands. 

Their sex lives were different. Kyle was adventurous, crossing all limits and quiet about it. Ryan was the boring old vanilla, the one that liked to talk about sex as if he had a very active sex life, yet the most action he had was the vanilla missionary way. 

Vanilla was good. Vanilla was beautiful and tasty and so fucking good. Vanilla was too good. 

Kyle's hands wandered down his body, unaware of what to do but never wanting to break the kiss. Ryan gripped his hand, pushing it down his shorts and instantly made him wrap it around his dick. Ryan moaned as his hands moved up and down his cock. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Sparks lit up his body and the need to jerk into his hand was too strong as he leaned up, deepening the passionate kiss. His hands wrapped around Kyle's neck, not wanting the moment to stop but fuck, he needed more. 

With his cock in Kyle's hands getting jerked, Ryan was in another world. A world full of love and laughter and sexy men for him alone. He pulled away from Kyle's lips, turning his head to the side as he breathed out the words he wanted. "Mark me."

Instantly Kyle sprung back, the hand releasing him and taking a few steps backwards. Ryan cursed, needing to adjust himself or he was going to start shooting his cum in his pants. Fuck sake. 

He looked up at Kyle who's eyes were wide. "You haven't done anything wrong." Ryan blurted out. "Full consent on my end." He lifted his hands up as if to say it was fine. "I'm your mate, it's fine." He could hear Kyle's heart racing in his chest. 

"Shut up." Kyle glared at him, taking a few steps backwards. "We're friends. Nothing more." Without saying another word or waiting for a response, Kyle walked back to the lake house.

Ryan stared at his back. 

He was going to fuck his friend and he didn't give a fuck either. 

●●●●●

I have no idea how this turned into a short novella but it's best I just add it to this book and not give it a separate book lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.1K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...
10.3K 233 26
Elsa is abused by her family, the Black Sun pack, and she doesn't know why. Finally, she sees her one chance at escape and takes it. Now on the run f...
19.9K 358 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
4.7M 147K 29
[Previously known as Chase Me Alpha. The Alpha series can be found on Inkitt] Keeping a secret that could change the way people think about you is ha...