The Betrayed Demon King Izuku...

By T2f4ddg

Izuku Yagi the ninth wielder of one for all was living a peaceful life. He was the stepson of Toshinori Yagi(... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Betrayal
Bio 2
Chapter 2: Melissa and Awakening
Chapter 3: Rise of the Demon King Part 1
Chapter 4: Rise of the Demon King Part 2
Lady Nagant and Deal
Chapter 6: Home and Reunion
Chapter 7: Truth revealed and Confession
Chapter 8: Return of the King
Announcement(New Story)
Christmas
Chapter 9: Magic and Future plans

Chapter 10: Press conference and Domination of the Underworld

4.4K 65 15
By T2f4ddg

Izuku-"talking"

Nezu-'thinking'

Yelling/All Might-"I AM HERE!"

demonic/voice filled with bloodlust-"Bow down before me mongrel."

*action*

Author POV

The camera opens up in a large empty room with white walls and white colored ceiling. In the middle of the room a figure was sitting in a cross-legged position with his eyes closed. The figure was a man wearing black skin-tight suit(those for training), has long hair with a pair of horns on his head. The man was none other than Izuku the demon king. Right now he was meditating when suddenly a dark blur came out of nowhere and attacked him. Izuku instantly reacted by moving out the way and brought his out towards the dark figure and a magic circle appeared on his hand.

Izuku-"Flame Magic"

Instantly flames came out of the magic circle as it completely ingulfed the dark figure and burning it to ashes. Right after Izuku gets ambushed by 3 dark figures which he narrowly dodges and instantly gets in a fighting stance but instantly meet with a fist to his face as he was send back but recovered quickly and got up before blocking a kick with his arms before ducking under another kick before using his enhanced strength to jump up the ceiling as he pointed his arms at the three dark figures before casting magic again.

Izuku-"Lighting Magic"

Thunder cracked out of his palms as yellow lighting moved over to the three dark figures before causing a explosion and dust cloud to be formed. Izuku finally fall on the ground as his senses went haywire which caused him to jump up as the place where he stood before was destroyed by water, fire and small light beams. After the smoke disappeared it showed the three dark figures with magic circles on their hands. Izuku smirked before casting wind magic and earth magic which immobilize one of them and he used his strength to destroy him while the others dodged and attacked him with other magic spells. Izuku instantly used earth magic to create earth walls and defense spells which blocked most of them. But some of them didn't but Izuku endured through them with the help of his durability, healing abilities and his pain tolerance. Izuku ran toward them while using ice magic to send ice spikes at them which they countered by using wind and flame magic which caused another dust cloud.

Izuku started readying his next spells and heightening his senses for any hidden attacks but none came. When the area started to become visible he only saw the remaining two dark figures standing there with black swords in their hands.

Izuku-'Melee combat. Alright then.' 

Izuku then summoned his sword(go check the bio to see what it looks like) as they charged at each other and clashed swords. The three of them started to swing their swords and blocking sword attacks. Izuku was slowly getting pushed back as he not only has to block attacks against two enemies at the same time but try to attack back which was not working as they were blocking any attacks that Izuku tried to inflict on them. Izuku was constantly countering and blocking their attacks but he knew that he couldn't do these all day. So he tried to faint a attack which worked giving him the time to slash one of them but the dark figures dodged the attack both shocking and irritating Izuku but he still pushed forward which was a mistake as a sword came towards him to cut him but Izuku instantly moved his left arm and sacrificing it and destroying one of them. The last dark figure stepped back before charging again but this time Izuku was able to overwhelm it and destroy it as well.

Albina-"Looks like the fight ends here my lord. They were really strong."

Izuku took a breather as he looked towards Albina who was walking towards him.

Izuku-"You're right. Who knew my dark clones were this powerful. I mean its practically insane that my clones have almost the same speed and strength as mine but can also use magic and have intelligence to be able to fight on their own."

It truly was terrifying. Izuku found out about this ability from an anime which Eri was watching. Its from the quirkless era where the mc could create shadow clones of himself. A very powerful and effective way of fighting. Izuku's dark clones were different because they looked like black ink taking the shape of a human. They look nothing like him and it uses up a lot of his stamina for him to create his dark clones(basically only three/four at once each week). But one thing he noticed was these clones were as strong as him and the stronger he grows, the stronger his clones grow. One of the interesting facts he learned about his dark clones is that he could implant different ways of fighting and thinking into his clones by analyzing other people style of fighting and way of approaching a combat scenario. Its quite hard but Izuku was able to do it using his demon eye, his intelligence and his analyzing skills.

Albina-"Looks like you need more practice my lord."

Izuku-"I sure do. Experience is above everything in a fight and to get that I need to constantly fight my clones."

Its was the only way. Fighting his clones which have the same amount of power as him while using different fighting styles and way of thinking will help him grow stronger. Currently there is no one who could match to Izuku in neither strength nor power. All for one could or a nomu could but its too dangerous and Izuku is not going to take a risk like that.

Izuku-"Alright then. So, any news about the underworld?"

Albina-"Most of the Mustafa is in our control but the major organizations in other cities around japan are causing some problems."

Izuku-"Well then we should start heading to their bases."

Albina-"You are going there in person my lord?"

Izuku-"Yes Albina. Sometimes the king needs to present himself to others. I am not like the other demon kings you have served in your world who send their subordinates to do their biddings all the time. What kind of king would I be if I leave leave everything to others."*walks away*

Albina looks as Izuku walks away and a smile forms on her face knowing she has served the right person as her king and soon she follows him.

Timeskip

 Its night in Japan as the camera shows a abandoned warehouse where a black van was parked on the side of the warehouse so that it cannot be seen easily. Inside were two groups of men who were standing against each other. One of the members from each group seems to be holding a large duffle bag.

???-"Do you have the goods we asked for?"

???-"Look inside of it yourself if you think I am lying."

The guy with the bag motioned one of his men to go over and checking it. After they checked it, the guy confirmed it and soon they traded their bags. As they were about to leave the lights in the warehouse started to flicker as they a voice start to speak from the shadows.

???-"What's the rush. The night is still young, lets talk."

The looked towards the place where the voice came from as a man walked out of the darkness. The man was wearing a nice black suit, has horns on his head and has long hair. The said man then gestured behind him which showed a round wooden table with three chairs. The villains didn't take the hint instead just shouted at him about who he is?

Izuku-"Now, now gentlemen, the answer will be given if you are willing to cooperate."

The villains still didn't cooperate and instantly attacked him. The first villain tried to kick him but Izuku easily grabbed his leg and threw him away before ducking under another attack and punching the second one away. Easily Izuku overpowered all of them before they could even do anything. After that the villains were on their knees while having a lot of bruises on their faces in front of Izuku who was sitting on a fancy chair with one of his legs on top of the other.

Izuku-"Now then shall we talk?"

The others rapidly nodded as they were scared of Izuku. They were easily overpowered by him but one thing that went through their minds was how did someone powerful like him was not known?

Villain-"U-um s-sir who are y-you?"

Izuku-*sigh*"Looks like letting me subordinate to take care of the underworld all this time was not much of a great decision but what can you do? Now then, I am The Demon King Izuku and the boss of the person you guys know as Death Knight."

The villains eyes widened after hearing that. Death Knight is a scary figure in the underworld. She came out of nowhere one day and started to wipe out large gangs and organizations extremely quickly all across Japan. Heck, she leaded an army of skeletons who were wearing advanced armor with powerful weapons as well while riding a black horse. Nobody was able to stop her still now and she even punished other groups who tried to recruit her by cutting off their limbs or tongues. Surprisingly the hero commission were not doing anything and the media haven't caught on as well. But, now it would make sense as she was being backed up by someone and that someone was the person in front of them.

Villain-"U-um w-what do y-you want from u-us?"

Izuku-"Nothing much. I want you to join me and work under me."

The people were skeptical about his suggestion as they were also promised many things in their lives but never got them or had to pay severe consequences to get it which Izuku noticed it and started speaking again.

Izuku-"I am not going to give you guys fake promises but instead show you what I can do? In the end if you are willing to serve under me then you can join but if not then I will not hold it against you and let you go." 'Doesn't mean I wouldn't wipe out your memories and alter it if you refuse.'

Thug-"W-what do we get if we serve under you?"

Izuku-*looks at him*"A stable job, home and a peaceful society where you are not going to be discriminated for your quirk."

Thug-"That's a lie!! How can us the biggest two criminal gangs in Japan can ever get a normal life!!! Even if we go back do you think people will accept us?!!! Most of us are either casted away by the damn society and left to fend for ourselves!!! How will YOU help us?!!!"

Izuku just looks at him for a few seconds before sighing and summoned some papers in his hands and handed it over to them. The villain looked confused but hesitantly grab the papers and looked it. Soon the villain's eyes widened like they were two dinner plates. Izuku just smirked as he rested his head on his hand.

Villain-"T-this c-can't be t-true right?"

Izuku-"Wake up to reality."

This caused all of them to stiffen and look towards Izuku with a small amount of worry and a lot of fear.

Izuku-"In this cursed world, where many innocent souls live an unfair life and try to survive everyday in this hellish reality and here you are being given a second chance to live a better life after seeing the true nature of this reality, so Mr. Akuro what will be your decision?" 

Not only the villain was shocked that Izuku knows about his real identity but his speech made him start to think really hard of his offer. In one way he can leave this life behind and a new one but he may have to live through discrimination again. But looking at Izuku,he resolves himself.

Villain-'I don't know if I will be able to live a better by following him but I have nothing to lose so why not make a gamble!' 

Villain-*kneels*"I will follow you from now on, boss."

The other villains were skeptical but followed suit. Soon, most of them decided to follow Izuku while only a handful of them stayed behind for which reason Izuku teleported them away with the snap of his fingers. 

Izuku-"Albina."

Albina-*comes out of the shadows and kneels*"Yes, my lord?"

Izuku-"Take them with you to their new jobs and homes."

Albina-"Your wish is my command."*gestures the others to follow her*

After the other left, Izuku got up from his chair and then shadows emerged out of the darkness and created a screen which showed Izuku other places and groups that refused his offer or did not meet the morals of Izuku as they did more hineous crimes. It showed them getting wiped out by his dark clones brutally. Watching it caused Izuku to smirk as his plans were being put into actions. He then walked into his shadows to recruit other groups as well and eliminate the ones he doesn't need.

Timeskip

Izuku is now sitting on the sofa in 1A dorms reading a book while the non-believers were on the other side of the room looking at him with shame and sadness except for the bakugou. When suddenly Aizawa appeared out of nowhere startling everybody in the room. 

Izuku-"Where did you come from?!"

Aizawa-*completely ignores the question*"Problem child, the media is going crazy after finding out that you are free and are demanding to have an interview with you."

Izuku-'I couldn't snese him coming but anyways.'"So they want to meet me. Hmm, when?"

Aizawa-"Right now in training city B. Cementoss has created a platform and a stage for us already.*then suddenly fades away*

Again everybody got spooked by seeing it while Izuku thought he heard someone laughing maniacally from far away. But he ignored it and quickly changed his clothes and used his shadows to teleport near the place.

Izuku-'Well then, lets get this show started!'*goes towards the stage*

================================================================================

Note: Sorry for the late update. The damn studies are not giving me time to think or write. But I will try to upload soon again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
133K 878 14
collection of stories .
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...