Robin x fem!reader Oneshots/i...

By CleoWaHere

! I don't own any of the characters! Started at 11:48 pm 7/23 As the title says my first gxg so it might be... More

A/N
Feelings
You left somthing
Lovers Lake
A/N
Just Close Your Eyes
Short prefrences
THANK YOU!!!! (A/n)
The Garden
Shopping
AHHHHH (a/n)
Your Game
the next chapter
Babysitting
Attempted Movie Night
I apologize
Why Didn't You Tell Me
What Happened
uuuhhh
Imagine
In return
Lets talk

Lockscreens

412 6 2
By CleoWaHere

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES
So I'm on a trip and my internet is not the best, so instead of writing I'm going to give you guys some pictures of what I think would be you guys couple lockscreens. So this is modern time.

Yours

Hers

Sorry I know this is short but it's the best I can do as of now, nonetheless i hope you enjoyed this. Let me know if I should do more chapters like this or if I should stick to the writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
122K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
99.2K 4.1K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...