home~ SEOKSOO/SEOKSHUA

By Adoresdk

seoksoo | svt ff [COMPLETED] °°||• What would it be like to have a home to come back to •||°° Writing a seok... More

intro/prologue~
one~
two~
three~
four~
five~
six~
seven ~
eight~
nine~
ten~
eleven~
twelve ~
thirteen ~
fourteen ~
fifteen ~
sixteen ~
seventeen ~
eighteen ~
nineteen~
•••••twenty ~•••••
twenty one ~
twenty three~
twenty four~
twenty five ~
twenty six~
twenty seven~
twenty eight ~
twenty nine~
°°°°°thirty °°°°°
thirty one~
thirty two~
thirty three~
thirty four ~
thirty five~
thirty six~
thirty seven ~
thirty eight~
thirty nine~
•••Forty•••
Forty one~
forty two~
A/N+ goodbye+ info
epilogue~

twenty two~

1.8K 63 21
By Adoresdk

🎶: lovelovelove by Yerin Baek
🖤

Continued (in college)

Seokmin and Minghao were currently in front of their lockers taking few books they needed for their next class. Until an unfamiliar boy about as tall as Chan approached them.

"Hello Sunbae-nim" he said brightly giving a slight bow to Seokmin, "i am Min hee" he said smiling wide, he looked so bubbly Seokmin thought. He had light brown curly hair and almond-shaped hazel coloured eyes.

He looked adorable in Seokmin's eyes but don't take him wrong the guy just reminded him of little Chan.

"Oh hey" Seokmin said a bit taken aback, he wasn't exactly one of the popular students and someone coming and introducing themselves wasn't normal. "Am Seokmin"

The younger just nodded, "i don't know if you noticed but we are in the same music class and i really fell for your voice Sunbae-nim" he finished, running out of breath.

He remembers, that day they had a free period so the professors let them join any class they desired for the day. Seokmin and some of his friends went to see the music class.

Seokmin likes to sing, he has a beautiful voice, he remembers singing a lot in childhood but he somehow lost the confidence  as he grew up but that particular day he sang because of Seungkwan's insisting.

He sang Cinematic love that day. (Love)

Minghao who was beside him grinned, "looks like you already have a cute fan for yourself Minnie" he said teasingly putting his hand on Seokmin's.

He detached himself from his mocking friend and blushed at the compliment.
"Min hee, did you say? Thank you. Let's get along~" he said putting his hand forward.

The apparent hoobae took his hand excitedly "yes Sunbae~" he said beaming and went away.

"He's cute" Seokmin said.

"Ahem ahem, i heard that" Minghao said clearing his throat.

Seokmin eye rolled and elbowed the other as they entered their business class.

They saw Mingyu on his desk asleep as Minghao walked to him and shook him awake.

"Oh hey guys" Mingyu grumbled half asleep, hair all messy.

"Hey there sleepyhead, no seriously gyu how can you fall asleep, the class hasn't even began" Minghao said,annoyed as he placed his bag on the chair and sat on the desk.

Mingyu pouted and cling onto Seokmin's shoulder who was seated beside him.

Seokmin smiled and playfully ruffled his hair, "let him be hao" he said. Usually he would team up to tease the curly haired but today he felt too happy to even tease.
----love is in the air-----

"Why the hell are you spoiling him" Minghao groaned in disbelief and sat on the chair as he noticed students rushing in.

Mingyu jokingly stuck his tongue out,
"i love you too "
Minghao rolled his eyes but gave a finger heart to the tall puppy, still not looking at him.

Seokmin grinned wide, he cherished their friendship so much, being the same age liner, he was grateful to have a savage diva and cute puppy by his side always. He chuckled at the thought and soon, professor Seokjin came in.

He was Seokmin's favourite in particular not to mention how good looking he is but he had the sweetest personality and the best humor of all the professors in their college.

He always made sure that each and every student enjoyed and was attentive throughout his lectures.

But today was different, he stared blankly  at the black board which had alphabets on it written with white powder. He spaced out with his palm on his cheek and elbow on the desk.

I didn't even properly ask him out, and he didn't tell Seungcheol hyung- does he not find me reliable enough to tell out relationship to others. Wait shut up Seok, you didn't even ask him to be your boyfriend you don't have the right to complain.

What is he doing now? Have they already left for the practical what if he didn't eat anything no wait, hyung is there he'll make sure shua hyung eats. God i miss him.

He started thinking about how good joshua's lips felt on him.

His lips which speaks only kind words and turns into the most angelic smile,how did their lips came together? how a flower unfolds? How the sun shines after rain? All this took was a first kiss for Seokmin.

His rosebud like plump lips
Who wouldn't not love to rush to meet those lips?

Shit stop the thoughts creep. He thought as he shuffled in his seat. Was he also thinking about me like i am thinking about him?

Mingyu nudged him from the side No reply.
Again, "what gyu-" Seokmin almost groaned forgetting he was in a class, gaining attention from his classmates and his professor who was standing near their desk with his arms crossed.

FUCK he realised with all the attention over him. He stood up, the Professor only fixed hi specs and told him to sit back down.

"I'll let you off since this is the first time happening unlike someone", he glanced over Bambam who was on the last bench dozing off.

"Yugyeom please wake your boyfriend up"
The mentioned only nodded. Jin chuckled in disbelief.

"Looks like my class wasn't fun today" Jin playfully remarked. Seokmin's ears heating up.

Everyone groaned a 'yes' in unison.

Jin pouted and he closed the psychology textbook in his hands.

He went and sat on a chair in front of the board and looked at the students with anticipation "so since i lost the motivation to teach" he sassed "tell me who is your ideal type or just in general what is the one quality you want in someone you like?"

Lots of hands raised, everyone suddenly developed an interest in today's lecture.

Minghao said he doesn't need to think about this because he already has his junhui but he answered saying, even though jun was extremely childlike at times , it made him want to protect his innocence.

Mingyu simply answered someone he liked or maybe someone who likes cats and is a book need might (am saying might) wears glasses and is handsome as hell.

Everyone knew who it was.

Soon everyone was laughing and cheering at each other's responses.

But Seokmin was lost in his own thoughts again, he remembered the weather report he saw today. It informed with 40% chances of rain today. He made a mental note to grab the umbrella in his locker and pick up Joshua.

Yes he was gonna meet him, doesn't matter if he has practicals. The younger just wants to see him.

Whatever the hell was Joshua doing to Seokmin for him to have his thoughts all about the brunette older, who looked so adorable when he scrunched his nose and smiled wide. [Not me loosing my mind]

-------Joshua---------

Joshua woke up to a sleeping Chan beside him.

"you woke up Josh? wake up Chan too he is gonna be late or else, oh wait doesnt he have a soccer match??" and as if on cue Chan shot up on hearing the word Soccer.

"GOD am gonna be late f-" he shouted almost "language chan-ah" Joshua said rubbing his eyes. Chan stumbled on his way to bathroom to freshen up but returned to give joshua a peck on his cheek 'i missed you hyung byee" he ran back. The hyungs only chuckled at the youngest's behaviour.

Joshua somehow convinced Seungcheol to let him go back to his house and promised he'll take care of himself and excuse being that he didn't have clothes or his toothbrush etc at Seungcheol's house.

His worried friend was hesitant at first but gave in to let his friend go. He left after eating the breakfast Seungcheol made.

-----------------
Josh's residence
-----------------

MESS.
His house was a complete mess, apparently he didn't have 'time' to get rid of his unpacked boxes and discard few useless stuff. He made a mental note to do a spring clean of his house the very weekend.

Joshua took his time getting ready, he was done revising for this topic of practical last week. He wasn't a straight A student for no reason. But he still checked his materials for the last time. He showered as he sung love talk by boy group called wayv [me].

He felt lighter than usual, he applied his favourite Musk scent fragrance on his wrists then on his collar and a some behind his ear and neck. He drowned in the soothing scent and closed his eyes letting out a sigh of relief.

He never felt this good in a while like just in general genuinely GOOD. he was used to getting up stressed about one thing or other. But today he felt confident about his day, his outfit.

He looked out of the window, was sky always this pretty?
He took a snap of it.

And smiled. He thought of Seokmin, he knew how crazy the other was about skies. He frowned on the thought of the younger, he hadn't texted him since morning, though they met in the morning (legit woke up together ughhh) and they won't be seeing each other today.

He anyways left for college soon too after taking all the required files to submit as well.

The flowers in the neighborhood seemed more beautiful Then ever. His neighbour Moonbyul smiled at him looking stunning as ever gave him a red rose from the bonquet in her hand. Joshua grinned bowing a small thank you.

He walked no almost danced on his way to the bus stop. He had a car yes. He could have gone with his friend yes. But he wanted to go by bus because he hadn't in a long while.

Patiently waiting for the bus, the bus arrived and he climbed in after paying for his ticket.

He sat on the window seat and looked out. The fresh air against his perfectly set hair or should we say not set hair now.

He just leaned back comfortably, there weren't many people at this hour of the day so it was quiet. He was clouded with all the happenings throughout his high school and how he has ended up right now.

And probably has the sweetest boyfriend? Are they even boyfriends yet? He sighed but he was happy. Genuinely happy in the longest time almost as if all the things he went through were just to prepare for the good things.

He had it planned. He'll finish his practical with the speed of light and he'll do it perfectly just so he gets to meet his very potential lover today. But not everything goes as you wish does it?

He wanted to feel secure in those arms again, he wanted to be held like he was all night yesterday.

The bus honked as it reached the stop and people climbed in. Joshua got down and walked a bit.

He saw Jeonghan and Seungcheol as soon as he entered the premises.

"Jisoo-yah" jeonghan came running and nearly jumped on him.

Seungcheol only smiled, they litterally saw each other few hours back.

They basically sprinted to their class.

___________________________________________

••••••••
Dear God, plz find me someone to share pretty skies with 🤡🤡😩>>>
•••••••••

I really am writing whatever i want lmao
💀💀💀💀

I was debating whether to split this chapter into two or not but here you go with a 1900+ words chapter<3

Hope it wasn't unnecessarily lengthy:'
Am honestly proud of this chapter 😼😽

   My precious 97z😌✨

And 95z ofc🥺🥰

Look at me spoiling y'all with long chapters 😼
How did you like it?
Those few readers keeping up, it means a lot. I mean it.

I LOVE YOU

____________________________________________

Edit: 24/8/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 419 19
🔞 - - Short Seventeen mature fanfics for every member -most impressive ranks #woozi 7th 🏅
15K 397 51
Seventeen Alphas and Omegas fanfiction
11.5K 853 41
"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I met you." ~Mingyu Seventeen Fanfiction...
5.4K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)