MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

EP 72 - Away

4.6K 156 0
By Charming_road

You wake up first than Jungkook. You look at him as he still sleeping soundly next to you. You get up slowly. You pull off the IV needle. You change your clothes and left the ward.

You run away from the ward. You take a cab and go to the beach. You crying alone. You feel like a burden toward them. They lost everything because of you.

You sit there for awhile until you feel better. You sighed and feel so tired. You get up and walk to the bus station. You ride a bus to going home. You get inside the mansion and walk to your room. No one there's except for Bona.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Your dad and the others BTS members come to visit you. They enter the ward but they only saw Jungkook on the bed. They saw the needle IV was hanging at the bed side.

Suga : Jungkook, get up ! Jungkook-ah !

Jungkook rub his eyes and yawning. He sit up and he saw everyone there.

Jungkook : You're guys here?

Taehyung : Yes. We're here. But where is Y/N?

Jungkook : She's here. Next to me.

He turn and look at your side. He shocked and look at his brother.

Dad : Where is your sister?

Jungkook : She sleeps next to me just now.

Jin : We told you to look after her.

Dad : Suga, check the CCTV.

Suga : Okay, dad.

Suga rush to take a look at the CCTV. He take the recording video to show to the others.

Namjoon : She left the hospital? But why?

Jin : Let's go look for her, guys.

He said and they left. They start searching around until night. They went home with sad face. The maid welcome them.

Bona : Sir, you wanna eat dinner now?

Dad : Sure.

Bona : Should i wake Ms Y/N for dinner too?

They all look at her with shocked face.

Dad : She's home? When?

Bona : After lunch like that.

They rush to your room and they saw you sleeping on the bed. Your dad walk closer and sit on your bed.

Dad : She must be tired. Be out all day.

Jimin : You're not going to mad at her, dad? She left without any message.

Dad : Boys, i have made my decision.

Taehyung : What decision, dad?

Dad : I wanna send her away.

Jungkook : What are you talking about, dad !

He shout and that make you stir around. You slowly open your eyes and sit up.

Jin : Baby, are you okay?

You nod sadly.

Jimin : Why did you left? You made we worry about you.

You get up and walk to the bathroom. Then you walk downstairs. Your family was dumbfounded with your behavior. You sit at the dining table while waiting for them. They join you.

Namjoon : Baby, are you okay?

You nod without look at him. They start eating while you just play with your food.

Dad : Y/N, i have something to talk with you.

BTS : Dad, no !

You look at them curious.

Dad : Y/N sweetheart, i know you didn't feel safe with us. So i decide to send you away. Wherever you want to go.

You look at you dad. You try to read the situation. You think it's a good idea. They won't get hurt because of you anymore. They can fight them as they wish. That's what you think.

Jungkook : What is wrong with you, dad?

Taehyung : We having a hard time to make she stay here before. And now, how easy you wanna send her away.

Jimin : I'm not agree with this.

Dad : Then let me ask you guys this. Would you guys want to see your sister dying once again because of us? Would you guys able to protecting her if this thing repeat again? Would you? Because i can't.

He said and tears flowed at his cheeks.

Dad : I can't bear to wait for her outside of the operation room. Not anymore. My heart stop when i saw her at the beach. In that condition.

BTS turn silent. They know what their father mean by that.

Hobi : Are you didn't love Y/N anymore, dad?

Dad : I love her more than anything. I willing to let her go because i love her. You think it was easy for me to make this decision. So don't say that i didn't love her or what. If i can, i want she to growing up infront of me but i can't take it anymore if she get hurt.

You sighed and get up. You walk to the balcony. Your tears flowed slowly. You don't want to leave them anymore but Ray was right. You was their weakness spot.

They can easily being a target if you stay with them. But you already start to love them a lot. There impossible for you to leave them.

Jimin : Baby..

You quickly wipe your tears away and turn around. You create small smile at them. Jimin immediately hug you and cry.

Jimin : Don't leave. Don't let dad send you away.

You pat his back gently. Jimin sit on one swing there while you sit on his lap.

Jimin : Baby, you won't leave, right?

You look at him a bit and shrugged your shoulder. His lips wobbling and pouty. You was shocked look at him. You cup his face and wipe away his tears. You ask phone from him and he gave his phone to you. You typing slowly since your wrist was not recovery well yet.

Y/N : But because of me, you guys get hurt. Jungkook oppa can't fight them because of me. He get hurt because of me.

Jimin : What are you talking about? That was our job. Protecting you is our responsibility.

Y/N : But oppa, you guys can get killed because of me. Dad have to gave up everything because of me. I shouldn't exist in this family.

Jimin : Y/N...

You stop him and typing again.

Y/N : You guys was the strongest mafia before. People scared with you guys but i have make you guys become weak

Jimin : Who told you all this?

Y/N : That Ray guy.

Jimin turn you around and look at you coldly.

Jimin : He told you to leave us?

Y/N : He said i was the reason for your fallen.

Jimin : Then don't me you going to agree with dad suggestion?

You stay silent.

Jimin : Min Y/N ! You don't listen to that bastard ! He was useless.

Y/N : But oppa ..

Jimin : No. Why did you have to listen to that asshole and leave us?

Y/N : If i was not at your side, you guys can do anything toward that bad person.

Jimin : You're really think that you are out weakness? Oh baby, you don't know your brothers well. You are not our weakness but you was our strength.

Y/N : What do you mean?

Jimin : You're really think that dad will let you go just like that. The only daughter that he have. No, baby. He won't. Infact, he will 'clear' all the threat and danger for you.

You look at him with shocked face.

Jimin : He will send you away but not forever. It's only for temporary only until we settle all this thing.

Both of you just stay there for a while while take some fresh air. You rest your head at Jimin chest while he caress your back gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.7K 47
this is story of a 18 year girl who's the mafia queen. Her mom doesn't know about her being mafia yet she fell in love with her boss. What will Y/n d...
10.3K 316 18
They asked her... แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฑ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชษด สแดแดœส€ แด…ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษดแด€ส€ส ?? She told them.... สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษช๊œฑ แด„แดแดแดฉสŸษชแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… สแด‡แด›... ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส๊œฐแดœสŸ ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ...
91.4K 2.7K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...