His Voice | Rise! Donnie x Fe...

By WritingRosette

Cross published on AO3. Set before the movie, since the book was created before the trailer was released. S... More

Midnight Gaming
A 'Little' Something
Pep Talk
Sleepover!
Akward......
How Do You Know My Name!?
Realization
REALITY?!
Encounter
Bonding
Discovery
Confession And Gift Giving
Welcome To The Hidden City!
A/N
Better Reunions
Arrival
Let's Go Together
With Friends And Relatives
A Few Heartaches
A/N
No More Silence Please
A/N
Preparations
A Mishap
Arguments And Apologies
New Faces
A/N
Hangout Time
Game On
New Enemy
Troubles Back Home
Warning
Start Up
Some Other Voice
Comfort
Two Sided Story
Turtle Fam Bonding™

Confrontation

5.8K 231 219
By WritingRosette

"My voice?"

"You were silent the entire time, not even moving from that spot. But when you asked for coffee...... "

"I got a little hint."

"I was about to ask before you......"

"I, Hurt. You......"

"I said don't worry about it. Your reaction was valid."

"I just wasn't......."

… 

"Expecting......"

"Something horrendously vile?"

"No, No! Not that that, it's just that I didn't....." 

"Didn't?"

"Umm, never mind. It's stupid anyway."

"Oh. Ok then."

… 

… 

… 

… 

… 

… 

"Why are you not afraid of me?"

"Hmm?"

"Like I'm a monster, I'm weird, and I'm certainly not human."

… 

… 

… 

"Why aren't you running from me?"

… 

Please tell me..... 

… 

"Would you really like to know?"

"Yes please! Tell me!"

She sighed and stood up. She signed to follow her, and so I did. She went downstairs and told me to go down as well. But, shouldn't her family be awake at this time? It's 8:52? My tech bo said so. 

Speaking of my tech, I should probably gear up before I leave. My softshell is giving me more disadvantages right now. And who knows how her family will react, preparation is peak for survival. 

I walked back to the room to get my gear back, she still didn't do anything with it. It's just there on the bedside. Makes me really wonder if I should've pinned her down. Now I feel really bad....... 

Now that I think of it, I attacked her because she knew my name. I never really caught her name. I would probably ask if it was a better condition. 

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I walked downstairs with her waiting at the bottom. Seems like I took too much time getting my gear back. Once I'm down, she motioned for me to continue following her. 

Surprisingly, her house was really quiet. I don't even hear white noises. 

She opened a cabinet of some sorts and pulled out a box. It had a dull red pattern on its center core. She unlocks the box to hand me a brooch. A cloaking brooch?! The one Sunita had?! 

"Wait wait wait, why do you have this??"

"Well I-"

"I, umm."

"Would you believe me if I said my mom's a yokai?"

"A yo-"

I heard a door creak open. My body froze, I could feel dread creeping up my back. I hear  very faint sounds of the devil. Are we dead? Am I gonna die? That girl also seemed shocked, perhaps this is my grave. It seems like I've been caught…

… 

… 

… 

… 

"Hðñêɏ?? Whð'§ †hï§?"

"Oh hi mom.......Didn't expect you to be awake at this hour.......Hehe"

"ÖH! Ɏðµ ßrðµgh† å ßðɏ ðvêr!!! Äh, mɏ llê åñgêl ï§ grðwïñg µþ §ð £å§†! Whɏ, ɏðµ håvêñ'† ïñ†rðе¢êÐ mê †ð hïm!"

"Heheh, Mom, you're kinda making him uncomfortable......"

"Whå†? ̧ñ'† hê å ɏðkåï?"

"No mom. Just go back to whatever you were doing. I'll introduce you to him sooner or later."

"Öh, ɏðµ ßꆆêr! Ì wðµlÐ lðvê †ð gê† †ð kñðw hïm." 

"Hêhhêhê, Lððk§ lïkê Ì håvê å §†ðrɏ †ð †êll ɏðµr ÐåÐ."

"Don't even think about it, mom."

… 

What the actual fuck was that!? Her mom is actually a yokai, holy shit! Wait, does that mean she's part yokai herself!? Why is April friends with her?! Praise the periodic table, April is friends with yet another yokai! Does she know about this?? 

"Yea, sorry about that. Welp, that's proof. I guess……"

"H-"

"Wh-"

"Um"

"Eh??"

"It's a lot to take in, I know. But trust me when I say I'm not against you or people like you. I was raised to be open-minded."

"Yea, but.."

"I think I'm gonna go home........ "

"Oh yeah, why didn't you?"

"You stayed at my room for so long, I thought you were trying to claim it."

"Your window's jammed. Couldn't open it."

"Oh."

"Yea, that happens sometimes."

"Do you wanna leave through the door or through the window again?"

"I think I'll take the window."

And with that, she led me back to her room. I'm really mind boggled right now, a half-yokai, half-human offspring?? That's possible?? I'm gonna need to actually research this. That can't be possible, right? Well she's living proof that it is and that opens up a whole new world of possibilities for genetic advancement! 

Wait..... 

I've been calling her 'she' this entire time. I gotta get her name before I leave. Maybe I can pull up her identification records. Wait, no. That's suspicious. 

… 

Y'know what? Whatever, it's for science!! 

"Um, hey. I will probably never see you again."

"Hmm?"

"What's your name? I never really asked. I mean you know mine."

"Oh. It's Y/N. Y/N L/N."

"Yes, in case you didn't know, and you probably do. My name's Donatello. Donatello Hamato. 

" A pretty cool name, not gonna lie."

"Yes yes, the best ever."

"Well, I probably should go. My family would be waiting for me."

"Oh yea, see ya later!"

"Cya....."

If we ever meet again…

I took my chance and jumped through the window. It's already bright outside so I better go fast. My jetpack activates and I blast through the skies. 

I better talk to April about this later........ 

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

While gliding through the breeze, it kinda gave me sometime to think. That person went under radar for how long? If they were half-yokai, wouldn't that mean they have some sort of mystic energy with them? I forgot to check with my goggles when I had the chance. Did anything weird happen when they were with April? Perhaps the foot, maybe? 

Going home took longer than I expected. I left at somewhere around 9:21, meaning that people are either at work or at school. But although that was the hypothesis, the streets were far more crowded than I intended it to be. 

I had to take multiple re-routes so I didn't get caught. But thinking about my encounter, maybe there are some people who tolerate yokai and mutants alike. Oh what am I even thinking, the majority is probably one out of a million or something. Well…… That would mean there is at least 7000 thousand people from the current population, but-

Ahh, never mind. The sewer grate is close. I should be more quiet when entering. If Raph finds me, I'll be stuck in a four hour lecture. 

When I entered the common room, it was crowded....... With silence? 

No one's awake, oh that's perfect! 

I can just slip into my room without commotion and I can finally-

"Donnie?"

Ah shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 5 17
Donnie is Non-Binary. That would normally be fine, but a new side of their life is starting to get in the way of coming out. This "new side" is named...
15.4K 522 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...