His Voice | Rise! Donnie x Fe...

By WritingRosette

Cross published on AO3. Set before the movie, since the book was created before the trailer was released. S... More

Midnight Gaming
A 'Little' Something
Pep Talk
Akward......
How Do You Know My Name!?
Confrontation
Realization
REALITY?!
Encounter
Bonding
Discovery
Confession And Gift Giving
Welcome To The Hidden City!
A/N
Better Reunions
Arrival
Let's Go Together
With Friends And Relatives
A Few Heartaches
A/N
No More Silence Please
A/N
Preparations
A Mishap
Arguments And Apologies
New Faces
A/N
Hangout Time
Game On
New Enemy
Troubles Back Home
Warning
Start Up
Some Other Voice
Comfort
Two Sided Story
Turtle Fam Bonding™

Sleepover!

7.1K 250 736
By WritingRosette

I was minding my own business today, the usual. Getting pizza for the guys, hanging out with Y/N. The usual.

But apparently, things are different today. 

I remember giving Y/N, Donnie's diary log, which was very personal and informative, and apparently she listened to it. And I mean all off it. 

It was a few gigabytes? How often was she listening to it? 

She came up to me yesterday at class break, and asked me questions?

She started to ask me questions about Donnie. 

And when I confronted her, she said it was for research purposes?

She rambled on how she just needs to know about him so that she can make sure he's the right one for me. 

Which is odd.......

I know how to take care of myself, thank you very much. 

She started asking about his favorite pastimes, favorite song, favorite food. 

Which was very suspicious.......

She had the audacity to say that it determines his personality. 

And she goes on with some astrology sign bullshit.

I thought she HATED astrology signs. 

And today, I'm gonna find out what's wrong......

I'm gonna have a sleepover at her house today. 

It's gonna be my first time at her house, hopefully.......

I'll make a good impression.

Hope her parents don't hate me........

She mentioned a few times that her mother is very strict......

Oh boy......

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

I'm at her doorstep now, why do I suddenly feel nervous?

"Snap out of it April, this is Y/N's house, y'know her. There's nothing to worry about......."

I wish I can convince myself it's alright. My legs are trembling......

But I need to do this…

April knocked on the door, shouting out Y/N's name. But silence prevailed, for the only thing that can be heard are barks.

Y/N heard the barks from her room and came running down the stairs. She had to leash the dog first before letting April in. 

She then opened the door to see her best friend (most likely only friend), April. 

She invited her inside and walked with her upstairs. 

April seems to be afraid of the dog, it looks more like a coyote than a dog. 

After the girls arrived in the bedroom, Y/N brought out some snacks and was rambling about a movie that they were gonna watch. 

April is really intrigued by the offer, but she remembered what her intentions today were. 

"Umm, Y/N, you sure you don't wanna talk about something else?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, y'know. Or maybe someone?"

"H-hehe, good one. But I think we should watch the movie first. It's a rental."

"Rental?"

"Yea, my mom works at a DVD Rental, so she lets me watch the trending ones."

Who the hell rents DVDs anymore? 

"Umm, sure. Let's watch the movie."

Time passes by as the girls watch the movie. It was a sci-fi horror movie. The sci-fi parts reminded her about Jupiter Jim, and that returned to remind her about the brothers. 

"Hey, this movie reminded me of something."

Y/N tilted her head, she was just munching on some chips. 

"This is actually   Donnie's   favorite type of movie…"

Y/N stopped chewing and she looked away. It seems like April struck a nerve. 

April could hear Y/N mumble something incoherent, but she could hear a faint 'this might be my chance' as if she had just found a gold mine. 

"I've actually known that, I heard it in his logs."

"Wow, how much did he reveal in that thing? If I knew it was personal, I shouldn't have given it to you."

"Kinda too late for that, don't you think?"

"Yea......."

"Still tho, what else y'know?"

"Not much actually......"

"H-heh, what kind of guy is he actually?"

"A big narcissistic nerd. You've heard of his inventions, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"His entire room is filled with that stuff. It's like a warzone there. 

"Oh..... Well uh......"

"Hmm?"

Y/N shifts her body to the opposite direction of April. She started muttering to herself something. But April couldn't hear her, so she leaned closer in. She tried to make sure not to startle her. 

And a question was all she heard. 

"Do you think he'll like a girl like me?"

April couldn't believe her ears. 

"WHAT?!"

April shouted. Y/N was shocked. She started gripling her chest. In frantic, she pushed April off, and April dropped to the floor. 

"April, what the hell?!"

April seemed unfazed by the pain and stood up as quickly as she fell. 

"I'm sorry, repeat that question."

"What?"

"The question you just asked. Repeat it!"

"W-what are you talking about? I, I didn't ask anything…"

"Girl, don't play dumb, I heard you."

"You would know if you heard me......"

Although caught red-handed, it doesn't seem like Y/N would like to confess. She sat there denying it and April spent most of her energy trying to pry. 

Y/N is a stubborn person, so this would be difficult for April. But April has dealt with a few other annoying people altogether. 

And after half an hour, Y/N lay defeated. Although April only asked her to repeat her question, Y/N started dramatically pouring her feelings out. 

Y/N rested on her bed, she tired herself out. April layed on her side, head resting on her arm. 

"You got it bad, huh?"

"You've never even seen the guy."

"I know...... Does it look like I understand the feelings……?"

April hasn't really seen Y/N this stressed out before, she's normally the optimist, cheering everyone up. 

April looked for a tissue box and handed it to Y/N, and she grabbed a paper and blew her nose. 

"You know, I'm his friend."

"And I've known you since the first year of school."

"So why don't I do you a favor?"

"You wanna meet him?"

"Wha-"

"N-no! That's unnecessary! I don't need to m-meet him. It'll probably come out weird."

"Y/N."

"....."

"Don't worry 'bout it. I'm his best friend. I can probably convince him."

"But give me sometime, I gotta plan a few things."

"Plan?"

"Yup. Ooh, look at the time. We would probably go to sleep. Goodnight gurl."

April shuffled and found herself sleeping on the spare mattress that Mr. L/N had setted for her. 

Y/N learned not to pry and go to sleep as well. But the entire night, her eyes never closed. She kept shifting around the bed, looking for a comfortable position to sleep in, but to no avail. She's now on her side, facing the wall. The longer she's awake, the more things she's seeing.

Around somewhere around 4 o'clock, Y/N starts to hear noises in her room. She thinks that it's just because she's not getting sleep, but she couldn't be sure. 

And because she heard things, her back started feeling uncomfortable. She shifted herself to sleep upwards, and the sounds stopped. Y/N tried to keep her eyes fairly closed, she doesn't want to be seeing scary boogie men. 

And the silence remained, but it walked away after minutes. 

The sounds came back, like something was scurrying around her room. 

Once again, curiosity striked her. 

She tilts her head slowly to face the other side of the room. To her surprise, it was April. 

She was packing her bag and her bat, which ultimately confuses Y/N more. 

Why would she need her bat? Where's she going? Isn't it late?

April unlocked the window and she jumped out! Y/N immediate rose out of her bed. She rushed to the window checking, and she could see April walking away? There was a large disposable ladder. It looks like rope, but it's more to retractable wires. 

Why did she do that? Why did she went out through the window? 

Y/N thought that it wasn't safe for April to be out so late, but yet again, she has seen April fight bad guys. 

But her mind was made up. Y/N scoured under her bed to grab a golf club. It used to belong to her father, but he grew out of it when he had Y/N. 

She packed a small bundle and left the same way April did.

Surprisingly, April was still close by, so Y/N decided to follow. She was actually pretty good at being sneaky and silent, something she did not expect. Her reflects were great too. 

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

Soon, April came to a halt in the middle of an alleyway. Y/N almost exposed herself, but she managed to retract herself back. 

She peeks her head to see April lifting the sewer lid and jumping down. She waited a little longer, and April closed the lid. 

She opened the lid herself after a few seconds and jumped down too. 

It stinks so bad… 

She follows a dim light which probably is April's cellphone, that led her to an entrance. 

An entrance?

Y/N walks inside to see brightly coloured room. There were decorations with variations and lot of graffiti tags. Lights were hanging and poster were plastered every where. 

She then hears a voice, multiple voices. 

She looks around and found a corner she could hide in. 

She hears some familiar one, and she could hear April too. 

But why is there a cozy place like this hidden in the sewers? Who's living here? Why was it necessary for April to jump of the window? 

Questions linger in her heads, ringing repeatedly. Until she hears it......

"Oh c'mon Nardo, it is very clear that I am the winner of the game. It says right there on the scoreboard, can't you see?"

It's him.......

It's him. 

It's him!

It's him! 

It's HIM!

"Don-"

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

Y/N turns around to see a large figure. With spikes on it's back and hands. It's sharp teeth formed to a grin on his face. Y/N slowly looks up to see that it had glowing white eyes that were staring into her soul. 

"Why hello there missy......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 2.8K 75
Donatello x Reader Cross-Published on AO3 What happens when a good friend of yours invites you out for a night of "Cannonball" with a few of her own...
4K 170 20
Donnie finds himself in a confusing and terrifying situation after the group splits up and his solo mission goes wrong, no one can find him and he wo...
69.1K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
26.1K 498 21
2012!donnie x fem!reader. DONT EVEN READ THIS BOOK ITS HORRIBLE. ‼️ - huge disclaimer that this book was made in 2019! i have greatly improved on my...