Technoblade || Angsty Adoptio...

By LinoIsHeree_

Techno was a 16 year old boy who had been rejected and abused in homes, returning back to the orphanage until... More

Running Away
Stranger(s)
First Panic Attack
Secret's Spilled
First Night
Phil - Movies(?)
Brothers(?)
Police
"Oh no"
School
Bullies
Flashbacks in Sleep
Day Off
Trauma Talk
Secrets Told
Good news
Beach Day!
Beach Day! pt.2
Arcade!
Relaxing Day After Issues
Cuts and Bruises
School... again
A lot of Emotions...
Birthday! (Saturday)
Birthday! Pt.2
Drinking
Calm
Too Temped
The End :)
That One Person (add on)

Even More Problems

196 9 7
By LinoIsHeree_

Once they all arrived back home, Wilbur pulled Tommy aside to talk to him in his room and Phil went into the kitchen to probably grab coffee whilst Techno went to his shared room. He saw his phone almost constantly start to buzz, he had completely forgotten about his phone as he quickly went over to it and took it off charge before looking and reading the almost 100 messages. It was from the same unknown person except this time, the messages were a lot more mean and rude. There were ones that stuck out to Techno, they said things about how he should cut himself and how he should kill himself, everyone would be happier anyway, things like that.

Wilbur suddenly barged into the room with a clearly annoyed sigh. "You ok?" Techno asked as Wilbur looked at him. "Oh sorry, I thought you were downstairs" he said before sitting down on his bed and taking out his phone before scrolling. "Did something happen?" Techno said confusedly. "It's just ever since Tommy has talked to you, he doesn't tell me his emotions anymore, he doesn't tell me anything" Wilbur explained with another annoyed sigh at the end. "Want me to go talk to him?" Techno asked worriedly. "Go ahead" Wilbur sighed more, clearly unbothered and misdirecting his anger.

Techno nodded before getting up and going to Tommy's room, knocking on the door. "Go away" he heard, he sounded almost scared. "It's Techno". "I know" Techno heard a quick response, confused about how he knew. "Can I come in?" he asked calmly. "O-ok" Tommy stuttered accidentally. Techno opened the door, seeing Tommy hiding his hands in his sleeves whilst staring at a chair that was placed in front of his bed, he had a clear frightened expression on his face whilst looking almost stunned. Techno closed the door behind him before going over and sitting in the chair, "what's wrong?" he asked, watching as a silent tear dropped from Tommy's eye, racing down his cheek until Techno wiped it away with his thumb.

"W-Wilbur yelled at me, s-sorry I'm crying I just never ex-expected Wilbur to yell at me, ever" Tommy said shakily. "Why did he yell at you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to" Techno calmly said, reminding him. "He-he said I don't tell him anything anymore, then he got mad and said that I-I can trust him b-but I'm scared of him, I-I've never been truly scared of Wil before" Tommy started to cry, jumping at the sudden movement of Techno slowly holding his hands out. Their hands met, Techno instantly felt Tommy's hands shaking violently. "It's alright I promise, he has said the same to me a couple of times that ever since you've talked to me in private that you won't talk to him and tell him everything like your worries and emotions and what not" Techno explained calmly.

"B-but I don't want to talk to him, especially not in p-private anymore, and especially with the bullying because he-he just gets mad and doesn't listen, like he literally just did, I-I tried to talk but he just cut me off and started yelling" Tommy said as his hands somehow got more shakier. "Ok it's ok, take a couple of deep breaths, we don't want to trigger another panic attack because that might happen, it's alright, I'm right here to talk if you need to, I'll also talk to Wilbur and tell him how you feel if you want me to? Or we can all just talk it out together and try and figure this all out?" Techno suggested, watching as Tommy hesitated with his answer. "You don't have to answer now, take your time" he said with a reassuring smile. "T-thank you" Tommy said, taking deep breaths. "It's no problem at all, take it slow ok?". Tommy nodded, suddenly getting flashbacks of what had just happened. "I-I don't think I want to talk to Wilbur right now, and definitely not alone" he answered, his voice slightly shaky. "That's completely fine don't worry, do you want me to go and talk to him now?" Techno asked. "C-can you stay here for a bit or are you busy?" Tommy asked, clearly still very nervous.

"I will stay with you until you want me to go ok? It's alright" Techno reassured him. Tommy nodded before whispering a quiet "thank you". "It's completely fine don't worry, again take it slow, don't think about it all too much or you'll end up getting overwhelmed ok?" Techno said as Tommy nodded, clearly zoning in and out. "Can I" Tommy said before stopping and sighing. "Its ok go ahead" Techno said quietly. "I-I dont know how to ask" Tommy stuttered. "Its alright, just say what you want or need, could be just a word" Techno said patiently. "Hug" Tommy said, sniffling slightly. "Yeah of cause" Techno smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed as Tommy sat next to him, leaning against him before he felt Techno hold him gently yet comfortingly. He felt the tears stuck in his throat, it hurt more and more. "I-it hurts" he whispered. "What does?" Techno asked calmly. "T-the tears stuck in my throat again". "Oh right yeah, it can be very annoying, want me to go get you some water?" Techno asked before feeling Tommy shake his head no. "Ok" he nodded, getting an idea as he grabbed a blanket that was sitting behind him before putting it around Tommy and holding him again.

"Thanks" Tommy sniffled. "No problem" Techno said before remembering something, "how are the bruises by the way? Do they still hurt or are they starting to heal?" He asked. "Heal" Tommy said, he sounded worn out. "That's good, if they start to bother you again then tell me ok?" Techno said as Tommy nodded, closing his eyes as he yawned quietly. "You can sleep if that's what you need, I'll wake you when dinner is ready" he said. "Thank you" Tommy whispered, feeling incredibly comfortable and safe. "No problem at all, you're completely safe, you're ok" Techno whispered, suddenly feeling Tommy get heavier, meaning he was asleep or was drifting off to sleep. The 2 sat there for quite a bit of time before Techno heard Phil yell that food was ready. He gently shook Tommy whilst whispering his name, watching as Tommy slowly opened his eyes before looking around, clearly confused before he remembered what had happened.

"Foods ready" Techno whispered with a smile. "I'm not hungry" Tommy whispered back, closing his eyes again. "Come on, we can eat then you can go back to sleep" Techno laughed. "Fine" Tommy yawned, feeling Techno let go of him before standing up. "How're you feeling?" Techno asked, stretching from being sat still for so long. "Tired and exhausted" Tommy answered honestly. "Well you can go back to sleep once you've ate" Techno smiled as Tommy slowly stood up before following Techno downstairs to the kitchen. Wilbur and Phil were already sat at the table, sitting where they normal sat. Techno and Tommy sat down except Tommy looked on edge, he was sitting next to Wilbur after all. "You alright Tom mate?" Phil asked. Tommy nodded, picking at his food every now and then, eating less than he normally would. "Please can I go" he said quietly. "Sure but can I talk to you in a bit, nothing bad don't worry" Phil said with a small smile. Tommy nodded before getting up and going to his room.

Wilbur sighed quietly, Techno noticed he clearly felt guilty. "Did something happen at school or something that I wasn't told about?" Phil asked, clearly quite confused. "I-I yelled at Tom and I really didn't mean to and now I don't know how to fix it" Wilbur suddenly blurted out. "Oh right ok then, may I ask why you yelled at him?" Phil asked. Wilbur explained his reason again whilst Techno sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "Maybe do something nice for him, take him somewhere to make it up to him because he seems quite upset about it" Phil said. "I just keep getting angry very easily and its so annoying and now I don't know whether to cry or scream" Wilbur continued to blurt out. "It's alright mate everything will be fine, maybe take a few deep breaths to get yourself back together and then we can try and figure something out ok?" Phil said, clearly trying to help but Techno knew it was barely helping.

"Can I go upstairs please?" Wilbur asked. "Yes of cause, if you need someone then I'll always be right here alright mate?" Phil smiled. "Thanks" Wilbur whispered before going upstairs. "Do you have any problems mate?" Phil asked Techno, half joking. "Not really" Techno lied, "you?". "The 2 upstairs" Phil joked as Techno smiled, "their mother has been away for quite some time now so they're probably missing her". "Oh" Techno said, now feeling quite awkward. "Oh wait no she didn't die she's still very much alive" Phil laughed. "Oh that's good then" Techno laughed back. "She's in America and is currently stuck there because of her fucking Visa but it'll hopefully get sorted out soon" Phil said as Techno nodded. "I should probably call Tom down and talk to him, do you know anything about that?" Phil asked, changing the subject accidentally. "Not really, I really only know as much as you" Techno half lied. "Alright then that's fine, do you mind getting Tommy for me if you're going upstairs". "Yes of cause, cya I guess?" Techno laughed. "Bye mate" Phil smiled, watching as Techno went upstairs.

Techno knocked on Tommys door, hearing a quiet "come in". He went into the room, barely opening the door as he saw Tommy wiping his face and mostly his eyes with his sleeves. "Phil wants to talk to you" Techno said, watching Tommy sigh before quietly walking past him and downstairs. Techno sighed, he felt bad and felt like he couldn't help anymore. He knocked on his shared room, hearing a tired, "come in". He walked in, closing the door behind him before sitting on his bed against the wall. Wilbur had his back to the ceiling as his face lay buried into his pillow, making everything he said muffled. "How can I help?" Techno asked, watching as Wilbur lifted his head before looking at him confusedly. "Why do you wanna help?" He asked before putting his face back into the pillow. "I don't like seeing people I care about sad so how can I help?" Techno said. "No idea honestly, I don't know how to help Tommy anymore" Wilbur said, his speaking all muffled.

"Well I mean, it might be hard because you seem to get incredibly impatient especially with him, but maybe be more patient with him and not yell, definitely no more yelling" Techno said as Wilbur laughed slightly with a reply of "yeah". "How come you were so patient with me but suddenly not with Tommy?" Techno asked, quite curious about this. "I don't know actually, maybe its because I'm so used to Tommy telling me everything that it got my brain all confused and mad but with you, I had never talked to you before so I was being as patient as I could be" Wilbur answered. "Yeah?" Techno shrugged. "Maybe I should go talk to Tommy" Wilbur said, sitting up. "I spoke to Tommy a bit earlier and I will say that when I went into his room he was completely stunned" Techno said. "He wasn't scared though was he?" Wilbur said confusedly. "Yes Wilbur, he was that scared that he wasnt moving, what did you actually do or say?" Techno asked, quite concerned.

"I can't exactly remember but I kinda yelled in his face, I remember I was sat down in the chair and I kind of went off on him that he wasn't telling me anything" Wilbur answered. "Well word of advice, never do that ever again" Techno laughed nervously. "Im surprised you didn't hear any of it" Wilbur said. "When I zone out I barely hear anything so its fine" Techno replied, "but anyway if you're going to talk to him then I'm joining because I remember him saying how he didn't want to talk to you especially alone". "That's fine I guess" Wilbur shrugged before getting up and walking out. "Wait Wil" Techno said, not fast enough as Wilbur knocked on Tommys door. "Go away" they both heard. "It's-" "I don't care I-I said go away". "I kinda expected that to be honest, he did just speak with Phil privately so it was probably about problems and what not" Techno said before watching the door open.

"What do you want" Tommy said sternly, looking at Wilbur. "I want to apologise" Wilbur said, clear guilt in his voice. "I-I don't want an apology, you scared me" Tommy stuttered as tears quickly filled his eyes. Wilbur crouched down to Tommys level so he looked less intimidating, "I know I did and I'm very very sorry for yelling, I promise you now it was a complete accident I'm sorry, are you ok?" Wilbur said calmly. "What do you think" Tommy started to cry. "I know I'm sorry" Wilbur said, clearly feeling very guilty for what he had done, "I promise I will never ever yell at you again ok?". Tommy didn't respond as he took a step back, clearly needing time. "We can come back when you're ready and have figured it out if that's maybe what you need?" Techno said as Tommy nodded. "Ok, Wil come on" he said. "Again I'm sorry" Wilbur said before watching Tommy close the door. Techno saw Wilbur getting angrier at himself, "keep it cool, come on, he just needs time and that's completely fine" he said, leading Wilbur back to their room.

They both sat back down on their own beds as both their heads suddenly jolted to Technos phone as it lit up. Techno picked it up, seeing a message from Tommy. "I'll be right back" he said, getting up. "It's Tommy isn't it" Wilbur sighed. "Yes it is, I will tell you if he has accepted your apology or if he still needs time ok?" Techno said, watching Wilbur nod before he started walking again. He slowly opened Tommys door, seeing him sat on his bed. He looked scared, confused and overwhelmed all at the same time whilst also being completely lost in thought. "I forgot to read your message so I don't really know what it said but I'm here now anyway if you need me" Techno said, closing the door behind him before going over and sitting back down at the edge of the bed. Tommy held the phone up to Techno, letting him read the message he had sent. "I feel like I'm gonna do something stupid again" Techno read, "its ok, you don't need to be scared I promise, what kind of stupid is it?" He asked.

"T-the razor blade kind of stupid" Tommy whispered. "I'm glad you texted me instead of doing it, want a hug?" Techno said, opening his arms. Tommy nodded as he instantly snuggled up against him again before feeling Techno hold him like he had, he felt safe again. "Its alright, I'm very glad you texted me instead of doing it, you did good, you're doing very well with all of this don't worry" Techno reassured him. "T-thank you" Tommy stuttered, his voice getting shaky again before he cleared his throat. "If you need to cry then you can cry don't worry, I'm right here now its alright" Techno calmly said. "Thank you" Tommy whispered as a tear dropped. "It's alright I promise" Techno whispered back, "do you need anything?" He asked. "I-I don't know" Tommy cried quietly. "Ok, if you need anything then tell me ok?". Tommy nodded, his heart started to hurt a lot, he wanted to burst out into tears but also wanted to just sleep at the same time.

————————————————
Chapters getting long again so I'm cutting it off

2717 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.6K 23
'Before we leave, I was wondering something... I noticed that your social worker called you Will and I suppose I'm wondering which name you preferred...
379 53 34
All what Wilbur have wanted was a loving family unlike his current family, he was diagnosed from psychopathy and is still healing from it when he was...
16.3K 667 14
WARNING: This book may contain themes not suitable for a younger audience, if there's a trigger warning in the beginning of a chapter be sure to read...
276K 10.6K 50
Tommy was known as the school's 'Bad Boy', the 'Troubled Kid', the 'Problem Child' and in extreme cases, the 'Psycho', all because he was different...