Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

The Dancer And The Singer

20.2K 465 670
By Whatsuphello1

So , in this one Harry is a very famous solo artist , he's pretty sure everyone knows he's gay even though he never admitted it , so he decides to come out by dancing in one of his video clips with a male dancer .

And this dancer happened to be a shy , little Louis .

⚠️ Warning - this one sucks

Enjoy x

~~

"We found love right where we are

We found love right where we are .."

Harry finished the song , Julian gave him a thumbs up from the other side of the glass in the recording room , with Ed sitting right next to him , smiling widely .

Julian pressed the utton and talked into the microphone in front of him , "You did absolutely great , Harry , that was incredible . I'm gonna have to take three , maybe four days to prepare the song , so take the time to relax , yeah ?"

Harry smiled and nodded , taking the earphones off his head and hanging them on the microphone , going out of the room to Julian .

"Thanks , mate , give me a call when you're done ." Harry smiled , taking his coat and throwing it over his shoulders , going out of the room with Ed .

"The song is going to be so amazing ." Ed said , wrapping the scarf around his neck .

"I hope so ." Harry smiled , opening the studio door and going out to the screaming fans , both huryring into the car waiting for them .

"I'm glad I gave you this song , I knew you'd do it better than me ." Ed laughed , Harry chuckled and shook his head , "No one sings better than you , Sheeran ."

~

"Hey , Harry !"

"Hey , Julian , you okay ?"

"I'm doing great , just finished editing the song and it sounds amazing ! Come over and get us some coffee , will you ?"

"I sure will ."

~

Harry parked his car outside the coffee place , hurrying inside .

No one was there , it was completely empty , except for the boy behind the counter , who had his back to Harry , cleaning the coffe machine area .

Harry took a few seconds to check the boy in front of him ; a small figure , curves , feathery brown hair and a little tan skin .

Harry coughed a little to get the boy's attention , the boy jumped and dropped his cloth .

"Sorry ." Harry chuckled breathly , watching the boy leaning down to get the cloth .

"I'm sorry , sir . I didn't know you wer-" The boy straightened up and looked up at him , eyes wide . His mouth gaped a little and he immediately recovered , "Y-Yes , um , sorry . What c-can I get y-you ?"

Harry smiled , chuckling , "Two cups of take out coffee , please ."

The boy nodded , turning around and shakily making the coffee , because , dang , THE Harry Styles just talked to him .

A few minutes later the order was ready , the boy put the cups in front of Harry , telling him the cost . Harry pulled his wallet out and paid the boy , smiling at him .

"Thank you for the coffee .." Harry read his tag name , "Louis ."

"Welcome ." Louis smiled shyly , Harry gave him a quick wink and turned around , leaving the place without noticing Louis' deep red blush covered cheeks .

~~

"A big , big wow ." Ed said , clapping his hands when the song was over .

"I honestly think it's gonna be the next hit at the top of the charts ." Julian smiled . "Absolutely , it's amazing ." Ed agreed .

"Thanks . Thank you Ed for writing the song and letting me sing it , and thank you Julian for helping me record it , I really appreciate you both ." Harry smiled .

"Ugh stop it , you big ole' sap ." Ed waved him off playfully , both him and Julian laughing .

"I already prepared Cds for you two of the audio , so have fun ." Julian handed them the CDs , smiling .

~~

"Harold ! What brings you here ?" Jethro , Harry's manager smiled at him as he entered his office .

"Hey , Jeth . Julian finished the song ." Harry took off his coat and handed him the CD , sitting on the couch .

Jethro put the CD in and pressed play , Harry's voice filling the room . The door opened and got the both glasses of water , smiling at them . They thanked her and she left .

"It's really good ." Jethro said , smiling . Harry smiled aswell , taking a sip of his water .

When the song was over , Jethro started asking questions .

"So , have you got any ideas for a music video ?"

"Actually , maybe ."

"Tell me ."

"You .. You know about my sexuality , but everyone else doesn't . I think i'd dedicate the music video to coming out , and make another one to talk to the fans , explain stuff . What do you say ?"

"sounds good . How far will you go with the music clip ?"

"Don't know , depends ."

"Okay , so let me take care of the rest , i'll come to you with a few options , yeah ?"

"Alright , thanks ."

~~

~~

A few days later Jethro called Harry to his office , saying he has some ideas . On his way there he went to the coffee shop to get them both some coffee , and a little part of him wanted to see if Louis is there .

He walked in , noticing Louis sitting on a high chair with a book in his hands , and another blonde worker with him , on the other side of the counter , cleaning . Apart from an older couple sitting in the back , it was empty .

The blonde looked up and saw Harry walking in , immediately smiling .

"Hey sir , what can I get you ?" The blonde smiled .

Harry took a look at Louis , his nose still buried in the book .

"Two cups of take out coffee , please ." Harry smiled at the blonde .

He nodded and turned around , walking past Louis , "Your crush is here ."

"What ?" Louis looked up confused , his eyes meeting Harry's , cheeks heating up . "Niall , wh-what -"

The blonde , Niall , laughed and winked at him , making Harry's order .

Harry chuckled , he definitely heard what that Niall guy said .

"Nice seeing you again ." Harry smiled , admiring the blushing boy . "You too ." Louis squeaked , mentally slapping himself for being to embarrassing .

Niall handed him his order , Harry payed and smiled at Louis , going out of the shop .

~~

"Harry , finally ." Jethro smiled , getting up from behind the desk to greet him .

Harry smiled , "Hey , here's your coffee ." He handed him the coffee , both sitting on the couch .

"So , I have three ideas for you . Tell me which one you think is the best ." Jethro held a paper . Harry nodded and sipped his coffee .

"First idea , you're in a concert , performing the song , and in the audience there's a boy you're dedicating the song to ."

"I don't think so . What else ?"

"Second idea , dancing with a male dancer , we'll have choreography and a professional dancer and all . I actually talked with the head of the dancing school in town , she said she has a male dancer for you ."

"Mm , maybe ."

"Third and last idea , going out on a date with someone , where for most of the video the camera will be the date , and in the end it'll turn out to be a boy ."

"Mm . sounds good , but I think the dancing is better ."

"So we take the dancing ?"

"Yeah ."

"Good , okay . I'll see if we can arrange a meeting for you and the dancer this week , we'll talk and see if the choreographer has something for us ."

~~

Louis knocked on the principal's door , not knowing what to expect . She called him , telling him she has something important to ask him .

"Come in !"

Louis opened the door and smiled at her , "Hey miss Shepherd ."

"Hello , Louis . How are you feeling today ?" She smiled at him .

"Good , you ?" He sat on the chair in front of the desk , putting his bag aside .

"Actually , i'm excited ." She confessed . Louis gave her a questioning look .

"Well , you probably know Harry Styles , the young singer ." She started , and Louis felt his heart thumping at the mention of his name , "His manager called me a few days ago , asking if I have a male dancer for Harry's next music video . So I thought i'd ask you if you'd like to participant ."

Louis was shocked . "R-Really ?"

"Yes , you are an amazing dancer , you're perfect for it . Only if you want to , you don't have to ."

"Y-Yeah , Yeah , i'd love to participant ." Louis smiled .

"Good ! I'll call you later to meet up with Harry , his manager and the choreographer ."

"O-Okay ." Louis smiled and thanked her , taking his bag and leaving the room , immediately calling Niall .

"Niall ! I need help ." He said and walked into a changing room , throwing his bag on the bench .

"Woah , what happened ?"

"You will never believe this ! I-I'm freaking out !" Louis bit on his nails .

"C'mon , tell me already !"

"The school principal asked if I want to participant in a music video ."

"Lou ! That's amazing !"

"I know ! And the music video is Harry Styles' song . I-I'm meeting him later today ."

"Oh my fucking god ! Louis i'm so happy for you !"

"Niall , i'm gonna screw up , i'm gonna be so nervous i'll stutter and i'll be clumsy and -"

"Shut up already ! You'll do great !"

"Niall -"

"No , don't give me that crap ! You're Louis fucking Tomlinson and Harry is lucky to dance with you ."

Louis giggled , "Thanks Niall , I'd love to keep talking to you but I need to go . Talk to you later ."

"Kay , see ya ."

~~

Harry and Jethro walked into The dancing school's principal's office .

"Hello Jane ." Jethro smiled at the woman .

"Hello miss Shepherd ." Harry smiled , shaking her hand .

"Hey Jethro , hello Harry ." She smiled , "Take a seat ." She led them to the couch , sitting in front of him .

"So , I talked to our dancer , and he agreed . He's quite shy and really sweet , be gentle with him , yeah ?"

"Tell us a little about him , before he comes ."

"He's nineteen , a little short , small figure . Extremely nice and cute , even innocent , may I say ."

"But what's his name ?"

"Louis Tomlinson ."

As soon as she said his name , there was a soft knock on the door .

"Oooh , it must be him !" Jane jumped from her seat , going to the door .

"Come in , Louis ." She smiled , leading him inside . She placed her hand on his shoulder , leading him to the couch .

"Louis , this is Jethro , Harry's manager , and this is Harry , of course ." Jane smiled .

The two got up and shook Louis' hand . When Louis shook Harry's hand , he noticed how Harry's hand engulfed his whole hand .

"Nice meeting you . Again ." Harry chuckled , Louis blushed and smiled back , "Nice meeting you too ."

They all sat back down on the couch , when another knock on the door was heard .

"It must be the choreographer ." Jane smiled , getting up and opening the door , letting the guy in . He shook everyone's hands and introduced himself as Liam Payne (AN: I had to !) .

~

The meeting was over , Jethro and Liam talked for a little more while they left Harry and Louis .

"Looks like you're my partner ." Harry smiled , making Louis blush . "Yeah . I'm a big fan , you sing amazing ."

"Thank you ." Harry grinned , the boy was so adorable , he couldn't wait to get started , "How many years you've danced ?"

"Uhm , six , maybe seven ?" Louis giggled softly , and Harry made a mental note to make him laugh and giggle as much as he can .

"That's a lot . I don't dance though . I mean , the chicken dance counts ?" Harry joked , making Louis giggle again . "And just so you know , macarena is my jam ." He added , making him laugh and cover his mouth . He smiled at him , wanting to take his hand off his mouth so he could see his smile .

"Harry , we need to go , you have an interview ." Jethro called , Harry sighed and turned back to Louis , "I'll see you later , yeah ?"

"Yeah , okay ." Louis smiled , about to turn around when Harry took a step forward and put his arms around him in a hug . He immediately put his arms around Harry .

"Bye ." Harry smiled , letting go .

"Bye ." Louis said shyly , missing his warmth .

~~

A week later Liam was back with the choreography , it was their first rehearsals day .

Louis was in the changing room , wearing comfortable clothes .

He walked into the studio Jane said would be theirs for the rehearsals , and it would be only theirs so they would be able to rehearse as much as they want .

Liam was already there , talking to Jane .

"Hey Louis , how are you ?" Liam smiled . "I'm good , you ?" Louis smiled back .

"I'm good , thanks ." Liam said , when Harry walked in with Jethro .

"Hello everyone ." Jethro smiled , "Harry , you go get ready , i'll talk to Jane , Liam and Louis ."

Harry nodded and sent Louis a smile , Louis smiled back with red blush on his cheeks .

"You ready ?" Liam asked , Harry and Louis nodded .

"Good , so before we start , i'm gonna ask you a few questions ; You don't mind lift ups , right ?"

They both shook their heads .

"You're okay with a little intimacy ? Just a little ."

Harry and Louis looked at each other , then at Liam , nodding their heads .

Louis was blushing like mad , it's like a dream coming true for him .

"Great , so let's get started ." Liam smiled , "Harry , you go stand there , Louis you're on the other side ."

They took their places .

"Start walking , slowly , keep the pace , meet in the middle ." Liam said , clapping his hands in the pace they need to walk in , watching their moves .

They met , Louis looking up at Harry , still a little shocked of how tall he is .

"Louis , hands on Harry's chest ," Liam instructed , Louis put his hands on Harry's chest , "Harry , hands moving on Louis' forearms then going to his waist , while you both turn in a 90 degrees , quarter circle ."

They did as told , a little awkward , as it was their first rehearsals .

"Now , Louis you turn to "leave" , Harry you have his hand in yours and you turn him back around ." Liam said , making a thinking face , as if trying to remember the next steps . "Louis , you're spinning in his arms one and a half times , stopping in front of him , Harry hands on Louis' waist ."

~

"Okay , today was good , we'll work on it tomorrow and add a few steps ." Liam said , smiling at the exhausted men in front of him .

They got out of the studio and walked into the changing room , all eyes on them .

"Why is Harry dancing with him ?"

"What the fuck ?"

"Oh my god , Harry Styles !"

"Is Harry really dancing with him out of everyone ?"

Louis looked down and opened the changing room door , walking in quickly . Harry was right after him , he wanted to ask what was that about , but Louis quickly opened his locker and took his bag , going into one of the changing cells .

Harry sighed , he changed quickly , about to put his shirt on when he heard a door open behind him , he turned around and Louis came out of the cell .

"Hey ." Harry smiled , Louis looked at him and smiled faintly , he put his bag down on the bench and sat on it , putting his shoes on .

Harry could sense something wasn't fine with Louis , but he didn't want to push it .

They both finished changing and got out of the room , Louis walking fast through the hall , looking down the whole time .

Harry looked around at how everyone looked at Louis , some pointing at him laughing , some rolling their eyes . He ran after him , "Louis , Lou , wait for me ." He caught up with him , smiling .

"O-oh , uhm . I'm sorry , Harry , I just didn't want to be late for work ." Louis blushed a little .

"I can give you a ride if you'd like ." Harry suggested .

"No , it's okay , I don't wanna be a burden ." Louis smiled nicely .

"Hey , I promise , it's okay . I don't mind ." Harry smiled , making sure his dimple shows .

Louis sighed , "Alright ."

~

"Thanks for the ride , Harry ." Louis smiled and unbuckled his seatbelt .

"You're welcome . See you tomorrow , yeah ?" Harry smiled .

"Yeah , see you tomorrow ." Louis blushed a little .

~~

It has been a week since their first rehearsals' day . It's Sunday , Louis and Harry decided to do a little more rehearsals . Jane gave Louis the key to the building , trusting him with it .

"Hey Louis ." Harry smiled , Louis smiled back , "Hey Harry ."

They walked in and into the changing room , changing quickly and going to the studio .

"Let's start , shall we ?" Louis put the CD in the stereo system , pressing play and going to stand in his place .

They started dancing , Louis mumbling "1, 2, 3, 4" for Harry to keep the pace .

Harry kept going good , until his hand pressed into Louis' side , making him shriek and squirm away .

"What ?" Harry was confused . "Sorry ." Louis was still giggly .

"What was that ?" Harry asked . "I'm a little ticklish , that's all ." Louis giggled .

"Really ?" Harry smirked , fingers clawed as he stepped closer to him .

"No ! Don't !" Louis giggled and stepped back .

"Alright , alright ." Harry laughed .

"Promise you won't do anything ." Louis demanded .

Harry chuckled , "I promise I won't do anything on purpose ."

Louis sighed and went to the stereo system , pausing the song then replaying it .

They started dancing , Harry lifted Louis up , but Louis wasn't careful enough . Harry put him down , Louis twisted his leg .

"Ah !" He gasped , almost falling to the floor , but since Harry had his arms around the smaller boy , he kept him in there , tightening his grip .

"Are you okay ?" Harry asked , Louis shook his head , "No , I-I twisted my leg a little ."

"Oh , let me help ." Harry scoop him up easily , placing him on the small chair next to the stereo system . He paused the song , going through the locker under it until he found the first aid kit , pulling out elastic pad .

Louis extended his arm ro take the pad , but Harry just knelt down in front of him , wrapping it carefully around his ankle and heel in circles of 8 .

"Do you think you'd be able to keep dancing ?" Harry asked , still wrapping the pad around his foot , making sure it's not too tight .

"Yeah , I just need a few minutes ." Louis sighed .

Harry finished wrapping the pad , Louis thanked him and stood up , a little wobbly . Harry helped him stand , Louis grabbed his biceps and let Harry support him as he moved his foot in circles , adjusting to the little pain .

"You okay ? It doesn't hurt ? We can stop and keep rehearsing tomorrow , yeah ?" Harry asked and Louis shook his head . "No , i'm okay , I promise ."

~

"C'mon , i'll give you a ride home , yeah ?" Harry said and opened the door to the changing room , Louis smiled but shook his head , "It's okay , I can walk ."

"There's no way i'm letting you walk home when it's cold outside with your ankle hurting ."

"Harry -" "No . Shush . I'm taking you home ."

"There we are ." Harry smiled and stopped in front of Louis' house , unbuckling quickly and running around to help him out of the car .

"Harry , i'm still capable , you know ." Louis giggled , letting Harry help him .

"Nah it's alright , I don't mind ." Harry smiled and took Louis' arm , wrapping it around his neck for support .

Louis rolled his eyes playfully , giving Harry the satisfation of helping him .

"Thanks ." Louis smiled and took his arm off his neck . "Welcome . I'll come to pick you up tomorrow morning for rehearslas , yeah ?"

"Harry , really it's -" "You're coming with me and that's it ." Harry gave his side a quick poke , Louis giggled and swatted his hand away , "Okay ."

"See you tomorrow ."

"Bye , Harry ."

"Bye , Louis ."

~~

A week and a half later , the dance was finished , and all that has been left is shooting , editing and uploading .

Harry and Jethro picked Louis up to choose an outfit for the music video , going to Harry's stylist to see what she has for them .

"Caroline !" Harry beamed and hugged the woman . "Hello , young boy , how are you ?"

"I'm good , thanks . Lou , come here ." Harry took Louis' hand , "Caroline , this is Louis , Louis this is Caroline , my stylist ."

"Hi ." Louis smiled , Caroline smiling back at him , "Hey Louis , Harry told me about you ."

Louis blushed a little , smiling shyly .

"Now , since I know Harry's sizes , do you mind if I take yours ? Just so I can find the perfect outfit for you ."

"Yeah , sure ." Louis smiled , taking off his jacket and letting her measure him , around the waist , arms , legs , chest , forearms .

"Great , now give me a few minutes to get something ready , i'll be back later ." Caroline smiled and left the room , "Oh and one last question , are you gonna need shoes for the music video ?"

"We don't know , but you can make us two , just in case ." Harry answered .

Caroline gave him a thumbs up and left the room .

Harry took Louis with him and sat him on the couch , sitting next to him .

"Are you excited for the music video ?" Harry asked , smiling .

Louis bit his lip , "More like nervous ."

"Nervous ? Why ?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows . Louis was so talented , how come he's nervous ?"

"I-I've never been in one before , a-and I ... I guess I just didn't ever think I will ever get to be in one . I mean , all the other dancers in the school were sent to shows and music videos and stuff like this , but me ."

Harry sat there in complete shock .

"Every time someone asked for male dancers and Jane introduced me and the others male dancers to them , they never chose me . At first I thought that maybe they needed something specific , but as time went on I lost hope ."

"Louis , you are so talented . How come ?"

Louis looked down , tears filling his eyes .

"I was never good enough , for anyone ."

Harry's heart clenched at his words . If only he knew how much Harry has to say about him , even though they know each other for a couple weeks .

"Louis , don't say that . You're amazing ."

Louis chuckled humorlessly . "Do you even hear yourself ?"

"Louis , stop . Why can't you believe me ?"

Louis didn't answer . He knew if he started talking , he'll cry . So he just got up to the door , not wanting Harry to see him vulnerable .

"Lou , wait ." Harry got up after him , pulling him away from the door and into his chest .

"Please let me go ." Louis choked into his chest , trying to push him away gently .

Harry did the exact opposite , pulling him closer and cuddling him .

Louis was so close to burst , biting his lip harshly to stop himself from choking .

"Please trust me , Louis . Believe me . Let me help you with whatever you need ." Harry whispered into his ear .

And Louis' walls broke , he fisted Harry's shirt and let his tears out , tears he's been holding for so long .

Harry felt his heart dropping at Louis' quiet sobs , he held on him tighter and rubbed his back , wanting nothing more than for Louis to stop crying .

"Shh , it's okay , I'm right here . I'm not leaving ." Harry cooed , feeling like crying himself .

Louis slowly relaxed , fists slowly unclenching from their hold on Harry's shirt .

"Do you want to tell me ?" Harry asked softly , still not letting go of Louis .

Louis took a deep breath , preparing himself .

"I was never good enough . Not at school , not to my parents , not to the friend i've never had . I-I mean , I w-was a good student and all , but the t-teachers wanted more . My parents w-were never p-proud of me , they a-always told me I needed to d-do things better . I've never had f-friends except for Niall , who didn't really care what p-people said about me and just wanted to be my friend . It was hard t-trusting him at first , but now he's my best and o-only friend . When I came out to him , he wasn't treating me differently . Unlike m-my parents . I was k-kicked out as soon as I turned eighteen . I've never c-cried so much i-in my life . Niall was there for me the whole t-time and I'm grateful , but it's still not enough ."

Louis stopped to take a deep breath , already tired from crying .

"People still laugh at me because I like dancing , but Niall always tells me to ignore them , and I quote , 'They can go fuck themselves with a blelder' ." Louis giggled for a second . "A-And when you actually accepted me dancing with you in the music video , I was freaking out . I didn't know what to do , I was so nervous . And now we're here , waiting for Caroline to get us our outfits for the music video . It's ... unbelievable . Feels like a fairytale ."

"Except , it isn't ." Harry smiled softly , pulling back from their hug a little , wiping Louis' still wet cheeks , "You're amazing , Lou . I literally have so much to say about you , and i've known you for , maybe , three , four weeks . You're beautiful , nice , sweet , shy , cute , and absolutely adorable ."

Louis blushed deeply , he looked away , making Harry chuckle . "See ? Told you you're adorable ."

"I'm not adorable ! I'm a man . Men aren't adorable ."

"Yes you are . Because you're a bunny ."

"Oh yeah ?!"

"Yeah ."

"Then you're ... you're a .. a frog ! Yes . You're a frog ."

Harry laughed . "A frog ? couldn't you find something better ?"

"Like what , a goldfish ?"

"Oh stop it ."

"You started it !"

Harry rolled his eyes playfully , then Caroline was back .

"I got your outfits !" She smiled , handing each one his bag . "Go into the changing rooms , put the one with the shoes first ."

They nodded and thanked her , going in different rooms and changing .

~~

"Hey , Liam ? It's Harry ."

"Hey , Harry . What's up ?"

"Louis and I just finished picking up outfits for the music clip , and the question is , are we dancing with shoes on or not ?"

"Uhm , I still can't answer that . But I'm on my way right now to the shooting place so i'll be able to tell you later ."

"Oh okay , Inform us then ."

"Alright , talk to you later ."

"Bye ."

~~

"Hey Lou ." Harry smiled , going to hug a still sleepy Louis .

"Hey Harry ." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry lazily .

"Seems like someone is tired ." Harry chuckled .

"No shit sherlock ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , dropping to the couch in the room they're staying at , waiting for someone to call them for make up , hairstyle , outfits .

The door opened and a woman with a big bag walked in , a small blonde girl right after her .

"Hazzie !" The girl squealed , running into Harry's arms .

"Luxie !" He beamd , scooping her up and hugging her .

"What a nice greeting , Harry . I missed you too ." The woman said , making Harry chuckle . "I missed you too , Lou . Nice seeing you again ." He hugged her .

"And you must be Louis ." The woman turned to Louis , Louis nodded and got up from the couch , shaking her hand .

"I'm Louise , Harry's hairstylist , and this is my daughter Lux ." Lou introduced them , Louis smiled at Lux who was still in Harry's arms .

The door opened , "Harry ? Louis ?" Liam poked his head inside . "We're doing a general rehearsal , we need you ."

"Let's go watch ." Lou took Lux's hand , following them .

"Here we are ." Liam showed them the place .

"Wow , it's big ." Louis looked around .

"Yes , it is ." Liam smiled , "Well , I assume you've been already told the concept , you're just dancing , you dance only on the parquet , yeah ? Let's start ."

People with cameras everywhere filmed their every step , wanting to make a 'Behind The Scenes' video .

Harry and Louis took off their shoes , going to stand in each side of the square shaped floor , music started playing . They started dancing while Liam instructed them , where to stand and all .

"Okay , it was good , go get ready and we'll shoot ."

"Louis , we need you for a quick interview ." Jethro came over to Louis , who was currently making himself and Harry some tea .

"Uh , yeah , sure ." Louis smiled nicely .

"We're going to ask you a few questions about the music video and working with Harry , so you just answer , yeah ?"

Louis nodded and the camera man turned the camera to him , Louis fixed his hair and the questions started .

"How's working with Harry ?" A guy asked .

Louis smiled , "It's really fun . He's nice and funny , you're never bored around him . He's actually a good dancer , better than I thpught he'll be ." Louis giggled quietly .

"Were there times at rehearsals when it was hard for you two to do a step ?"

"Yeah , a few times , actually . We have a few lift ups in the dance and Harry was so nervous he'll drop me or hurt me in some way , so it took us a while to convince him that i'll be okay . He's still really careful ."

Harry walked into the room and Jethro immediately shushed him , Harry stood next to him and watched Louis' interview .

"Do you think the music video would be a success ?"

"I really hope so , yeah ." Louis smiled , moving his fringe from his forehead .

"Great , thank you ." Louis shook the guy's hand and him and the camera man left , Louis turned around and went back to making tea , still not acknowledging Harry's presence in the room .

Harry snuck behind him , poking both his sides while making a "bzzz" noise , making Louis jump .

He turned around and punched Harry's chest , "You ass , you scared me ."

"That was the purpose ." Harry laughed and Louis pouted slightly , turning back around to make their tea .

Louis had a playfull smile while he handed Harry his tea , "Here's yours ."

"Thanks ." Harry smiled , taking the tea from his hands .

Louis sipped on his tea and waited for Harry to drink his .

As soon as Harry brought the cup to his lips , Louis immediately placed his cup down , marching to the door , "I gotta go , bye !"

Harry sipped the tea , but the tea tasted like salt . He spitted the tea out . "Louis ! Get back here !" He put the cup down and ran out of the room , trying to find Louis .

He ran around , searching for Louis . He ran into Lou . "Lou ! Have you seen Louis ?"

"Yeah , he ran to that door over there , why ?"

"Thanks !" Harry ran towards the door that led outside , looking for Louis .

"Louis ... I know you're out here ... come out , come out wherever you are ." Harry sang , looking around .

He heard someone sneezes and turned around , hearing foot steps .

He followed the foot steps , when he saw Louis with his back to him .

He snuck behind him and hugged his waist , lifting him up , taking him by surprise .

Louis squealed , "Harry ! No please i'm sorry !"

Harry just laughed and put him down , only to turn him around and swing him over his shoulder , "You're coming with me ."

"No !" Louis laughed , punching his back and kicking his legs , "Let me go !"

"Not happening ." Harry walked throught the door and inside the building , taking Louis through the halls until he reached their resting room .

He took him in and threw him on the couch .

Louis tried getting up but Harry quickly pinned him back down , "Not so fast ."

"Harry please ," Louis giggled , "I'm sorry ."

"Hmm ... " Harry pretended considering letting him go , "Not yet ."

Louis caught Harry off guard and pushed him off , he tried getting up but Harry took a hold of him and pulled him close , the force sending both of them to the floor .

Harry held his body tightly into his with one arm , the other one trying to get to his stomach .

"No !" Louis pushed Harry's hand away , still giggling .

"You deserve it for putting salt in my tea !" Harry smiled mischievously . He attached his fingers to Louis' stomach and tickled him , Louis laughed and pushed his hand away , "Stop ! Harry i'm sorry !"

Harry stopped and let go of him , Louis rolled to lie on his stomach , breathing heavily , "You ass ."

"Oh thanks , i'm flattered ." Harry chuckled .

The door swung open , "Harry , you go to Barbara for make up , Louis you're going to Lou for hairstyle ." Jethro said and closed the door .

Harry got up and offered Louis his hand , Louis took his hand and Harry pulled him up easily . They walked out of the room in separate ways , getting ready to shoot the music video .

~~

A hour later both Louis and Harry were ready , with their hair styled and outfits on .

"Stand for a picture ." A photographer held his camera towards them , Harry pulled Louis close and they both smiled at the camera , the guy took the picture and gave them a thumbs up .

"Harry , Louis , let's have one last rehearsal with your outfits on , c'mon ." Liam took their hands and led them to the dance floor .

"Go stand in your places . Music please !" He called to the soundman , who started playing the song .

They started dancing , being really careful with eachother , a little nervous with everyone's eyes on them .

They finished and everyone clapped , Harry let go of Louis' body and smiled at him , "It was really good ."

"Yeah , it was ." Louis smiled .

Liam brought them water bottles , "It was amazing ." He smiled , "Looked really good . Take fifteen minutes break and we'll shoot . Know that we'll need to shoot it at least three or four times to get different angles , yeah ?"

Harry whined and Louis shushed him , "Shh , it'll be okay , we'll do as good as we did now , yeah ?"

Harry nodded and they went to sit on the chairs in the corner of the room , the camera man coming again to interview them .

~~

At the end of the day , everyone were exhausted .

When Louis and Harry did the last move in the last shooting and the music stopped , the director , Ben , clapped his hands , "We're finished , guys ! It was amazing !"

Harry didn't let go of Louis and pulled him closer , hugging him tightly .

"You were amazing ." Harry said in his ear , making him blush , "You were amazing too , thank you for choosing me for the video ."

Harry smiled and rubbed his back before letting go , going to the crew and thanking them .

Louis handed him a botthe of water , Harry smiled and thanked him .

~~

It's been a week since Harry saw Louis . Whenever he came to the coffee shop , he wasn't there .

He has had these feelings for Louis for quite a while now , and as nervous as he is , he really wanted to ask Louis out on a date .

He drove to the dance school , parking his car in the back and going in , walking through the halls until he reached Jane's office . He knocked on the door softly . "Come in !"

He opened the door and smiled at Jane , who looked at him in surprise . "Harry Styles ! Nice seeing you again ." She smiled , going around her desk to greet him .

"Hey Jane . I'm here to give you this ," He gave her an envelope , "It's an invitation to see the music video Louis in participanting in with me ."

"Oh , thank you , dear ." She smiled and took the envelope .

"And ... I actually came to see Louis , what class does he have now ?" He asked .

Jane went to sit next to her desk again , checking on the computer .

"He's in studio 4a ."

"Alright , thanks ." He smiled and left , looking for the studio .

Students were looking at him , he smiled at them nicely , saying hello .

He crossed halls upon halls until he found the studio Louis was in .

There Louis was , standing with his back to his , point shoes on as he held the bars attached to the wall .

He watched Louis' moves , how he stood on point , lifted one leg , how his muscles were moving under his skin .

"One and two and three and four , and one and two and three and four ." The teacher repeated as Louis tried to keep the pace .

"Stay on point ." She ordered , Louis went on point , slowly letting go of the bars and spreading his hands to the sides for balance , head up .

"Very good ." The teacher said .

He slowly went off point , smiling at the teacher .

"You have a visitor ." She said and pointed to Harry . Louis turned around and saw Harry , eyes widening and cheeks reddening .

The teacher walked out of the room and Harry walked in .

"Hey ." Harry smiled .

"H-Hi ." Louis smiled back , "I wasn't expecting you to come ."

Harry chuckled , "I came to see you . Haven't seen you at all this whole week ."

"Yeah ..." Louis looked down then back up when Harry said "how do you stand on point ?"

Louis giggled , "Well , I ... I don't actually know ? I just do ."

"Show me ." Harry asked , holding his hands forward for Louis to hold on them , as if replacing the bars .

Louis gripped his hands and went on point .

"Even on point you're not as tall as me ." Harry laughed . Louis rolled his eyes , "Because you're a giant ."

"No i'm not , you're just a bunny ."

"And you're a frog ."

They both laughed and Louis sat on the floor , taking the point shoes off .

"I also came to give you this ." Harry took out of his coat an envelope , "It's an invitation to see the music video for the first time ."

"O-oh , thanks . What should I wear ?"

"A buttoned shirt in a must ." Harry said and Louis nodded , taking the point shoes with him to the changing room .

"Wait , Louis ." Harry stopped him before he left the studio .

Louis turned around , "Yeah ?"

"I-I ... I wanted to ask i-if .." He was nervous , "I-if .. you'd like me to pick you up for the music video revealing ?"

"Yeah , that'll be great . Thanks ." Louis smiled and left the studio to go change .

Harry mentally slapped himself , "Smooth , Harry ." He mumbled and left the studio , going out of the building .

~~

'I'm outside . H x'

Louis recieved Harry's text , taking one last look in the mirror and doing his hair , fixing his shirt .

He opened the door and Harry stood there , smiling .

"Hi ."

"Hey ." Louis smiled .

"You look beautiful ." Harry said , checking his outfit .

"Thanks , you don't look bad yourself ." Louis giggled and locked the door .

"C'mon , now ." Harry put his hand on the small of Louis' back , leading him to the limo waiting for them .

Papparazzi were everywhere , Harry's body guards helped them get to the limo quickly and they drove away .

"We're here ." Harry said and they unbuckled their seatbelts , a guy in a suit opened the door and Harry got out first , offering his hand for Louis , who gladly took and and got out of the car .

Harry's fans were screaming , Harry smiled and waved at them , keeping his hand on Louis' back as they were led inside the building .

They got to the elevator with two body guards , stopping in the ninth floor and going out .

"This way ." A body guard led them .

They got to the place , "Here are the honoured guests !"

Everyone turned their attention to Harry and Louis , clapping .

They smiled , a waiter gave them glasses of champange . They thanked him and walked farther in the room , people greeting them and making conversatios .

Jethro came to Harry and said it's time to start .

"Hey , Jane ." Louis smiled at her , Jane smiling back . "Louis , dear ! Lovely seeing you ." She hugged him .

"Nice seeing you too ." He smiled and hugged her , when Harry spoke into the microphone .

"Hey , everyone ." He pulled their attention . "I hope you're having a lovely evening , and before we start I wanna thank a few people . I wanna thank my manager Jethro , for being there for me in every step I took . I wanna thank Liam Payne for the choreography and the patience , I bet it was hard working with a clumsy person like me ." He chuckled , "I wanna thank Ben Winstone and his crew for making the video , Louise , Barbara , Caroline , you're amazing . I wanna thank Jane Shepherd for offering me one of her dancers . And the most important person , I wanna thank Louis Tomlinson , the most amazing person I have ever met , the most talented guy . Thank you so much , for accepting the offer and putting up with me . Thank you ."

Louis blushed and bit his lower lip , smiling widely .

"We're going to watch the music video now , I hope you'll like it ." Harry smiled and a crew man took his mic , allowing him to step off the stage .

everyone gor ready for the music video , the lights slowly turned off .

Louis felt a gentle tap on his shoulder , he turned around and saw Harry .

"Ready ?" Harry asked , putting his arm around Louis . Louis smiled and nodded , looking up at the screen .

The music video started , everyone's eyes glued to the screen . Louis was blushing madly , feeling Harry's thumb rub soothing circles on his back .

Whenever a lift up came in the video people made impressed noises and watched meserised .

When the pusic video ended everyone clapped and cheered , but silenced again when the Behind The Scenes video came right after .

It showed their interviews , last rehearsals , and even when Harry was chasing after Louis for putting salt in his tea .

Louis giggled as he watched Harry's face when he drank his tea . Harry chuckled and pinched his side , Louis swatted his hand away .

At the end everyone clapped and cheered , Harry took Louis' hand and pulled him with him to the stage .

"Where are we going ?" Louis asked .

"To the stage , say a few words , I will say a few , then we have like thirty minutes more to stay here before we go home ." Harry said and they got to the stairs to the stage , they were handed microphone and got on the stage .

"Hey , I really hope you enjoyed the music video , and I got my dear friend , Louis here ." Harry smiled .

Everyone clapped and Louis smiled , blushing a little .

"Hi , I'm Louis Tomlinson , the dancer from the video . I would like to thank everyone who was a part of it , thank you so much for making it happen , you were absolutely incredible . And personally , I wanna thank Harry , for encouraging me and being there the entire time ." Louis turned to Harry , "Thank you , it means a lot ."

Harry smiled , "You're welcome ."

Louis blushed a little and turned back to the crowd , "And other than that , I hope you liked it and have a nice evening ."

Everyone clapped and they got off the stage . Harry handed Louis a glass of champange , "For us ."

Louis held his glass up aswell , "For us ." He smiled and they clicked their glasses , sipping on it .

At the end of the evening , Harry took Louis home , walking him up to his front door .

"Thanks ." Louis smiled , Harry's arms wrapping around him in a hug , he wrapped his arms around Harry aswell .

They pulled away slowly , but Harry still kept his arms around Louis . He decided , it's now or never .

Louis looked up at him , watching him leaning forward . He knew what he was going to do , and oh , how long has he been waiting for it .

Their lips met , Louis moved his arms to wrap around Harry's neck , Harry's hands gripping his waist .

They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes , smiling . Louis blushed and hid his face in Harry's neck , who chuckled and hugged him close , rubbing his back .

"Hey Harry ..."

"Yeah ?"

"Would you like to stay the night ?" Louis pulled away from their hug , Harry smiled and nodded , "I'd love to ."

Louis smiled and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek , turning around to unlock the door while Harry wrapped his arms around him from behind , burying his face in his neck .

Louis giggled and pushed him away , "Don't , i'm ticklish there ."

"There too ?!" Harry asked shocked , but a smile still spread on his lips . "Good to know , I'll definitely use it for my advantage ." Harry winked .

Louis rolled his eyes and pulled him inside , locking the door behind them .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 954 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...
24.2K 289 29
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
780 82 16
harry and louis' relationship told through before and after chapters there's a lot of angst but also fluff in the before chapters :) larry is extreme...
35.8K 369 45
Just some random one shots from a fellow writer, Larry shipper, and hopeless romantic. Will include one shots, multi-part stories, fluff, smut, and m...