The Armageddon Squad Alliance

By SakuraSenpai91

One late spring day in Rockford, Oregon USA, a young man by the name of Hayato Suzuki rediscovered a long-los... More

"Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home......Again"
"Chapter 2: Combination Celebration"
"Chapter 3: A Song of Pipes and Drums and Woe"
"Chapter 4: The Paraiso Job Part I"
"Chapter 5: Gift From A Goddess"
"Chapter 6: The Paraiso Job Part II"
"Chapter 7: The Stark Heist"
"Chapter 8: Shadow Clone Shenanigans"
"Chapter 9: A Hero's Offer"
"Chapter 10: Return of the Empress Part I"
"Chapter 11: Return of the Empress Part II"
"Chapter 12: To Asgard and Back Part I"
"Chapter 13: To Asgard and Back Part II"
"Chapter 14: To Asgard and Back Part III"
"Chapter 15: The Good, The Bad, and The Irish"
"Chapter 16: More Conventional Fun in the Sun Part I"
"Chapter 17: More Conventional Fun in the Sun Part II"
"Chapter 18: The Kinky Kitsune"
"Chapter 19: The Rockford Tournament"
"Chapter 20: A Burning Passion For The Lord"
"Chapter 21: American Annihilation Phase I"
"Chapter 22: American Annihilation Phase II"
"Chapter 23: April's Dream"
"Chapter 24: The Battle of Little Tokyo"
"Chapter 25: Help Connor"
"Chapter 26: The Klaue Konnection Part I"
"Chapter 27: Jury Duty Guarding Fury"
"Chapter 28: The Ring"
"Chapter 29: The Klaue Connection Part II"
"Chapter 30: Eighteen Candles"
"Chapter 32: This Is Your City Phase II"

"Chapter 31: This Is Your City Phase I"

2 0 0
By SakuraSenpai91

Just then, clouds began brewing over the city of Rockford, completely covering the stars and the moon and shrouding the night in pitch black darkness and Leonardo emerged from the basement and his wife Penelope asked, "Oh my god Leo, your nose is fixed! What the hell happened?" 

Leonardo answered, "Something amazing, something someone like you would never understand due to your unknowing knowledge..." 

He then walked to his in-house gym, but Penelope followed him and asked, "Leo, tell me what happened!" 

Leonardo was ignoring her and entered the gym and suddenly, a surge of energy went to his fist, and he immediately struck the punching bag and completely destroyed it in one punch and Penelope was frightened and said, "Leo! You're scaring me!" 

Leonardo then looked at a trophy case that was on a high shelf and he suddenly began floating upwards towards the case and Penelope screamed in shock and then their children Leo Jr. and Antonia rushed downstairs in their pajamas and Leo Jr. asked, "What happened? What's wrong Mo-?" 

He then saw his father floating down from the trophy shelf and Penelope asked, "Leo! What the fuck was that? What did they do to you in that basement?" 

Leonardo's feet touched the ground and he said, "Honey, I'm gonna restore this family's name and reputation...I will put The Marchettis back on the map for good." 

He then walked away without saying a word and Penelope finally realized where he was going and she said, "No...no...NO!" and broke down into tears before Leonardo walked out through the front door which revealed that it was now raining and then he flew out into the stormy night sky. 

Meanwhile at Hayato's house, He and Maja were fast asleep with both of them being completely naked but Kohane and Alejandra were helping Hanako and Jiro clean up the house from the party and Kohane said, "I hope for my birthday, you could dress kinky like that for me babe." and Alejandra replied, "Who knows, maybe will~" 

Kohane giggled and Hanako opened the fridge to put away the leftover food, but she spotted a small case of beer and asked, "Uh Jiro, what is THIS doing in here?" Jiro answered, "Oh! I forgot those were there!" 

He then took the case out and said, "I bought these for Lucy, Jordan, Jamal, and Mao to drink in case they didn't wanna drink the punch and I was also planning on giving Hayato his first sip of beer." 

Kohane then grabbed a bottle and pried the cap off and said, "Well since he's asleep now, I might as well make use of these." 

She then took a sip from the bottle and coughed a bit before taking another sip and began drinking it. 

Just then, the front door was knocked off its hinges which startled everyone and then Leonardo walked in and smiled and chuckled and said, "What a delightful home!" 

He then walked into the kitchen, and everyone was frightened, and Leonardo's smile went away, and he said, "I change my mind...what a fucking hovel." 

Kohane then secretly took out her phone and sent a distress signal to April. 

In Hayato's room, his April Watch was beeping rapidly, and Maja groaned and said, "Hayato...tell April to go away!" 

Hayato then said, "April, off!" but April said, "No, you have to listen to me Hayato, Kohane's sending a distress signal from downstairs, and she hasn't said anything, I think she's in trouble." 

Hayato then said, "Alright, we'll check it out." 

He then got out of bed and began getting dressed and Maja asked, "Wait, WE? Why do we have to go together?" and Hayato answered, "Look, it's probably nothing and she's just trying to pull a prank on us but we both need to go down there in case it is an actual emergency." 

Maja said, "Alright I'll go with you I guess." and she got out of bed. 

Back in the kitchen, Kohane asked Leonardo, "What the hell do you want Leonardo?" and he answered, "I want revenge, I want Mine and My Family's reputation restored, I want your brother...Kohane; or should I say...your Stepbrother." 

Kohane and Alejandra were shocked and Kohane asked, "H-how did you know?" 

Hanako then said, "I don't know, and I don't care, you will NOT take my son! Not on your life you bastard!" 

She then grabbed a large and sharp knife from the counter and tried to throw it at him, but Leonardo caught it by the blade and threw it back at her, but Jiro caught the knife by the handle and stabbed Leonardo in the chest, but he grabbed Jiro's hand and pushed him hard into the island counter in the middle of the kitchen and he yelled in pain and shouted, "AGH! MY BACK!" and Kohane shouted, "DAD!" and then suddenly, Mr. Armageddon bum rushed Leonardo into the wall, but he said, "You don't have to wear the mask Hayato, I already know who's behind it." 

He then got up and pulled the knife out of his chest before he quickly grabbed Hayato by his jacket and slammed his head into the wall and Mr. Armageddon felt the pain instantly and Leonardo grabbed him tight by the neck and he flew quickly out of the house and into the rainy sky and Lady Maja shouted, "Hayato!" and she looked at Kohane and Alejandra and said, "You go put on your costumes and tell everybody the same, I got a guido to chase." 

Alejandra had healed Jiro's back and Kohane said, "Ok." and they both went upstairs to change, and Maja chased after Leonardo. 

Meanwhile, Leonardo had already flew to Central City still gripping Mr. Armageddon's throat and Mr. Armageddon was struggling and Leonardo said, "Who knew that all this time...I was losing millions of dollars because of you...a greasy faced, acne ridden teenager like you?" 

Mr. Armageddon continued struggling and said, "L-let go of me y-you bastard! M-MAJA!" and Leonardo replied, "Your little girlfriend won't save you this time..." 

Lady Maja then appeared and asked, "Oh really?" and He said, "Speak of the devil." 

He turned around and saw Lady Maja floating in the air and twirling Dod and Dochair next in her hands before she said, "Let him go Leo!" and Leonardo replied, "Stay out of this cagna, this is between me and him." 

Lady Maja then said, "I said, let him go!" but Leonardo said, "You can't save him this time toots, you were lucky yesterday because this piece of shit had me distracted and had I not been distracted, our encounter would've lasted a lot longer than a second." 

Lady Maja then said, "Just let him go you asshole!" and Leonardo replied, "You want him? Then go get him!" 

Leonardo then threw Mr. Armageddon towards a tall office building, and he burst through the window and into the empty office spaces, but he quickly recovered and landed on his feet before zooming back towards Leonardo and socking him in the jaw with a single punch and Leonardo spun out of control before recovering and grabbing Mr. Armageddon in the neck again and saying, "Let's try that again." and then Lady Maja tried throwing Dochair at him but he dodged it and Dochair ended up hitting Mr. Armageddon on the right side of his chest and Lady Maja was in complete shock and screamed as Mr. Armageddon fell to the streets below and Leonardo said, "Well, that's my queue to leave." 

He then floated away as Lady Maja flew down to save Mr. Armageddon but the rest of the Armageddon Squad led by Ms. Armageddon showed up and cornered Leonardo and Ms. Armageddon asked, "Where's my brother!?" and Leonardo answered, "In Hell!" 

He laughed out loud evilly before turning invisible and slipping away from the Armageddon Squad's grasp and Rasta Lion asked, "Where did he go?" 

Meanwhile, Lady Maja was still pursuing Mr. Armageddon and telling herself, "It has to be a clone, it has to be!" 

She then caught Mr. Armageddon and landed on a nearby roof and carefully took Dochair out of his chest but Mr. Armageddon yelled in pain and Lady Maja was extremely worried and teared up and said, "Oh Hayato, I am so sorry! I should've known he was gonna do that. Ugh, why did I throw my axe at him!" 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "I know it was an accident Maja, you don't have to apologize. I-I'm fine, really!" Lady Maja replied, "No! You're not fine! You're hurt and you're bleeding so you're not a clone, this is real!" 

She then yelled out, "Help! Alejandra!" 

The Armageddon Squad then landed on the roof and Creole Cheetah said, "Jesus Christ!" 

Ms. Armageddon then ran over to Mr. Armageddon and said, "Hayato!" and Mr. Armageddon said, "Hey...you guys made it!" 

La Nina Flora then said, "Hold still Hayato, I'll heal you!" 

Mr. Armageddon then struggled to get up and said, "No! I told you, I'm fine." 

He then got up but was clutching his wound and El Capitan said, "Look holmes, you gotta get that shit fixed or you might die." 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "I'm Mr. Armageddon, I never fucking die!" 

He then flew away and the Armageddon Squad followed him. 

Mr. Armageddon had flown to North Woodridge in search of Leonardo until he spotted him standing on a roof facing away from him and Mr. Armageddon landed on the roof and Leonardo asked, "Do you know...how it feels to be told you're a disappointment by your own father?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "Yes, I do...but he left before he could say it to me." 

Leonardo then said, "When I was six, I heard him tell my mother that I was an accident, and he wouldn't tell me himself until ten years later." 

The Armageddon Squad then landed on the roof and Lady Maja asked, "What are you doing?!" and Ms. Armageddon said, "This is suicide! Just come home so we can fix you." 

Mr. Armageddon ignored them and said to Leonardo, "Well it sounds like you're the lucky one, at least your dad stayed despite the fact that you were an accident to him, but I can see why he felt that way. It's almost as if he knew you would grow up to be an evil piece of shit." 

Leonardo then growled in anger and tried to perform a Detroit Smash but before he could, Mr. Armageddon closed his eyes and a third eye opened up on his forehead, this third eye was known as the Rinnegan, which gave the user vast amounts of power and then as soon as Leonardo attempted Mr. Armageddon's Detroit Smash, he blocked it and initiated the Yomotsu Hirasaka, a powerful Jutsu that gave the user the ability to travel through space and suddenly a portal opened beneath Mr. Armageddon, shaped like a diamond and bordered with white squares and then Mr. Armageddon fell through dragging Leonardo with him into a sea of unknown darkness before the portal closed and every member of the Armageddon Squad was baffled with their mouths agape before Alejandra asked, "W-where did they go??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 94 41
When she finds out her 'sperm donor's still alive and was dead the whole time cause of his quest for immortality, she gets scared and needs to go for...
40 0 34
In May of 2016 in the city of Rockford, Oregon USA; a young man named Hayato Suzuki rediscovered a long lost arsenal of powers and through trials and...
4.2K 153 25
Taking a shortcut through a children's park to avoid U.A's security force with one of Japan's most wanted villains while carrying trash bags full of...
109 0 31
In May of 2016, a boy named Hayato Suzuki rediscovered a long lost arsenal of power buried within his memory by his own mother. Assisted through tria...