Kingdom of Roses | Stray Kids...

By elena24aly

What a cruel fate was destined for the heir of the Kingdom of Roses, Han Jisung, and his future lover, the Kn... More

Characters
First encounter
Thank you, hyung!
The letter
Introduction
Challenge
Duel
The prince of Liliac Kingdom
The rules
Was the kiss necessary?
3 candles on a grave
Like air
Son of Ragana
Write that down
The witch
I'm here to help
My beautiful forbidden fruit
Like a rose in the moonlight
The wolves
History repeats itself
Your hand in marriage
Earthquake
Helpless
I missed you
The Penelope scheme
He stayed
Cursed...
I'm sorry for liking you...
What if
The younger brother
The older brother
Last man standing
The third one
Would you take care of it?
Wet dream
Are you falling for me?
Let's talk
This means war
I forbidden you to fight
Chance
Doomed love
Sunday in a hospital
Link
Bring it on
I respect his wish
My mistake
Welcome to the fam
You are my king
Burn the witch
I'm here
I can see black
I think I like you
Fire
It's over
The crown
Fear
Fairytale
Dictator
Transience
The Han dynasty
The red string of evil
Dead man can tell no story
A man in love is a mad man
I love you in every lifetime! (the end)
New project?!

Don't play with the dead

1.6K 128 28
By elena24aly

800 years ago

A black rose fell on Minho's grave as Jisung was sitting in front of it.

He asked for his lover to be buried under the tree where they first locked eyes.

Beside him, there was his mother, crying on her knees. She had lost both her husband and son in a span of a few months. She shed enough tears for a river.

Jisung had none left. He stared blankly at Minho's name on the gravestone and patted the mourning mother's shoulder.

-He died for you, Your Highness. For this land. Thank you for taking care of him! she mumbled.

-I loved him more than anything. My whole world was focused around him. Now I have lost any reason to live, Jisung replied.

-Your Highness, he is still watching you. From the heavens. Please continue to lead us into victory. Win this war for him. His sacrifice shall not be in vain. I'm begging you! My son deserves closure.

Minho's mother was still on her knees, clinging to the King's sleeve. Jisung kneeled down and looked in her eyes.

-I can't even imagine how painful it must be to loose a child. I'm so sorry! I couldn't keep him safe! I knew what was to happen. And I let him go. I let him let go of my hand, he said with a trembling voice.

-It's alright, she said brushing off the bangs off Jisung's forehead. He died as a hero. I am proud of him. He used to play in the garden with a stick, talking about how is he gonna become the bravest Knight, she chuckled through the sobs. He did it. And he loved you, Your Highness. He loved you so much. He told me about you. Every little detail, every moment you shared he described through letters. You were his only love and I am grateful for what you have done for us.

When Jisung returned to the throne room he spotted Felix, Chan and Changbin waiting for him.

-What is the meaning of this?

-Your Highness, Felix has an offer, Changbin spoke.

-Very well! Speak!

-Your Highness, I only need your approval. I can try casting a spell. To bring Minho back. I need some energy, but I am positive I can-

-No, Jisung replied sternly.

Felix looked at him speechless.

-No? If you give me some time, Your Highness... With all the respect, don't you want him back?

-He is in peace now. I won't bring him back in this world full of misery and gore. Don't play with the dead, witch!

-What about Jeongin? Felix moved his gaze to prince Chan. You can hold him in your arms again.

Chan's eyes became glassy. He gulped and winked repeatedly before refusing the offer as well.

-Jeongin is sleeping peacefully. My parents won't stop. If I bring him back, he will go through the same torture all over again.

Felix couldn't quite understand. He thought humans would do anything to defeat death.

-At least let me take our souls together and send them in the future. Where it will be better.

-We don't know that! Jisung spoke again. I cannot lose him twice. So stop it!

-Don't you love him?

-Exactly because I love him I am letting him rest! He died as a hero and I cannot take that away from him!

The tick atmosphere almost suffocated them in silence.

-Get out! Jisung shouted in Felix's face. I don't wanna hear about this ever again!

Felix bowed and exited the room, followed by Changbin.

-Felix, where are you going? Felix!

The latter stopped in front of the willow in the royal garden and started sucking up all the energy from it.

-The king told you not to do it.

-He doesn't have to know. Right? he looked at Changbin, begging him to keep it a secret.

-Are you sure about it?

-Yes. My mother taught me this spell. It will be alright.

-I'm right behind you, Changbin stepped back to see the red energy surrounding Felix.

In front of his eyes thousands of images moved fast forwards in the future.

-800 years into the future must be enough, Felix said. Let's start with the dead.

While Felix was casting the spell and sending Jeongin's soul to the future, Changbin was astonished by the image around him and the lights.

Suddenly his eyes moved to Felix who was struggling to stay on his feet.

-Felix? What's wrong?

-Nothing! Don't worry! Next is Minho.

-Felix, if it's hurting you, you should stop.

The latter didn't listen to Changbin and continued even tho his vision was getting blurry. He was dizzy and struggling to stay focus.

-Felix! They said no! Please stop it!

Felix fell on the ground and hit it with his fist in frustration.

-My eyes...it hurts!

-Let me see!

Changbin waited for Felix to take his hand off his face and looked into his eyes. They were almost white.

-Felix...I told you to stop. Can you see me clearly?

-I think... But if this is the price, I can live with that.

-No! You are not sacrificing for this!

Felix listened to Changbin and lowered his hands next to his body, watching the magic wave fade in the air. Then he felt Changbin hugging him from behind.

-I don't want to lose you, Felix...

Jisung sneaked out of the castle on his own and rode a horse to the border where the war still continuing.

Before Changbin could get to him, Jisung had already killed thousands.

He sliced left and right, his eyes filled with anger. He didn't care about his image. As far as he was concerned, he was one of the soldiers, with the blood of his enemies colouring the tips of his hair strings and a thrist for revenge.

He was joined by Changbin, Chan and Hyunjin later on, while Seungmin took care of the castle.

-Your Highness! Your Highness! Stop! He's dead!

Jisung lost control on the battlefield and slander every man that came to his sight.

A mix of sadness and frustration took over his body, cause no matter how many he would kill, another hundred would come for revenge.

Changbin held him from behind and made him drop the sword.

-Your Highness...Please compose yourself. We need to make wise moves. We are visibly outnumbered.

-What if we weren't? Jisung asked, an idea popping in his head.

-What do you mean? Hyunjin asked.

-Where is Felix?

They followed Jisung to the border line where Felix was waiting for them.

-I will set the plain on fire.

-What? Chan shouted shocked.

-I want you to control the flames and make a barrier, he continued talking to Felix. We kill the armies that are already on our territory, them we come back to kill the rest.

-That's actually not a bad idea, Hyunjin chimed in.

-Can you do it?

-Yes, Your Highness, Felix bowed.

-I want prince Chan to stay here and guard him. Understood?

-Yes.

Jisung made a spark by rubbing two sticks and watched the fire spreading in a straight line, dividing the two lands.

When they arrived back to the camp, they didn't waste a second to get rid of their enemies until the dusk.

However, they couldn't celebrate since something was about to happen.

-That was the last one, Changbin whiped the blood from his face with a piece of cloth.

-Two more armies are on their way here, Jisung said.

-Hopefully the last two armies, Changbin replied.

Suddenly a loud bang made both turn their heads towards their friend who was on the ground, squirming in pain.

-Hyunjin! Hyunjin! Jisung yelled, trying to find any wound or blood.

-He is not hurt. Duke Hyunjin, what's wrong? Changbin asked worried.

Hyunjin was groaning, holding his neck in both hands.

-We need to get him to the castle now!

________________________
I'm back! I was in another city for a week and took some rest. That's why I couldn't post. Sorry!

Not the best chapter, btw. Kind of hate it.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 2.6K 84
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...
113K 7K 65
AU Zombie Apocalypse In a world where zombies are around, Jisung and Minho follow the same path. Through hatred and love, will they end up finding th...
4.8K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
87.4K 4.3K 48
Jisung hated Chan for making him take some vacations, and hated him even more when the vacations weren't exactly what he was waiting for. What Jisung...