Like air

Present

-Minnie!

Hyunjin entered the cafeteria excited to see the younger.

Seungmin groaned in annoyance and excused himself to his clients.

-Hyunjin, I told you a million times. I am not interested in you. You are not my type. If you show up here and shove your money in my boss' pockets it won't make you look sexier. Half of my salary comes from your fortune and it makes me feel uncomfortable. So I think you should really go eat somewhere else. And date other people.

Hyunjin was staring at Seungmin, but not listening at all. He was admiring how good Seungmin's hair looked and how cute he looked with the apron on.

He was head over heals for the boy and didn't even know when his crushing started. It just happened. Love at first sight.

-Do you understand? Seungmin asked waking up Hyunjin to the reality.

-Yes, he said having no idea what did he agree to. But I'm not here for that.

-Then what for?

-Have you seen Minho hyung?

-You lost your best friend? Seungmin's face dropped, giving Hyunjin a "are you that stupid" look.

Incheon, Jisung's apartment

-Dad! I'm home! Jisung shouted right in Minho's ear to tease him.

-Jisungie! You came! an older man came with his hands ready to embrace his son.

-Dad, you're suffocating me, Jisung whispered through his heavy breathing.

The man let go of Jisung and looked at him with a smile before realising there was one person next to them.

-Oh, hello! Who are you?

-I am Lee Minho, sir! Jisung's friend.

-He is my boss, Jisung cut Minho off.

-Did Jisungie do something bad?

-Well...

Jisung nudged Minho in the ribs with his elbow to make him shut up.

-Nothing! Jisung is an angel.

-He is, the man said hugging his son once again.

He was a simple loving father. Something that Minho wasn't used to. Mister Han was clinging to his son every minute, smiling, making jokes and expression his gratitude for having Jisung as his son.

Jisung was living in a small apartment and Minho couldn't help but complain every 5 seconds while climbing up the stairs to the sixth floor since the elevator wasn't functioning.

Jisung's room was even smaller. Minho analysed every detail in less than one minute.

He looked at the bookshelf to spot some interesting writers. Some of them English or American. A lot of fantasy, but there were also dark and tragic stories too. Some of them psychological.

The bed was made perfectly. Sign Jisung's father was missing him a lot.

A lot of notebooks and manuals about music. A guitar hanging on the wall with a lily painted on it and some pictures on the nightstand besides the bed.

Photos with Jisung and his parents. All smiling and living their best life without knowing what was to come.

-Can you sing to me? Minho asked out of the blue.