What if

Present

-You did what? Felix shouted in Jisung's face. You were supposed to accept his love and kiss, maybe make out for a while and have a happy ending. Why did I sacrifice my eyesight for the spell if you, idiots, don't get together? he added shaking Jisung.

-Spell? What are you talking about?

-Look... Minho is your soulmate. You will never find someone better for you. So get your ass back there and accept his love! he said pushing Jisung out of the room and locking the door.

-Felix? Felix, open the door! he knocked on the door.

-Jisung?

The latter turned around to meet with Hyunjin.

-Hi!

-What are you doing?

-My friend came over for a sleepover and when I told him I rejected Minho hyung he kind of locked me outside of my own room, Jisung replied embarrassed.

-Wait, you rejected hyung?

-I'm a horrible person, aren't I?

-No... You can't force love on anyone. It's just... Hyung has never had a crush in his life. I was hoping you guys can make it work.

-I'm really sorry for him... I feel so guilty, Jisung covered his face with his palms. Maybe... Maybe he can find someone else, Jisung suddenly came up with an idea.

-Like who?

-You! You know him better than everyone. And you've been best friends since forever. Plus Seungmin is avoiding you now. I'm sure you two would look cute together and-

-Jisung, that's the stupidest idea I have ever heard, Hyunjin cut off Jisung. And that comes from me. I love Seungmin and I won't stop doing it. Hyung is like my brother and I won't hook up with him by pure mercy. Rejection is a part of life and we all have to go through this. Now please think about what you were going to make me and reflect on it, Hyunjin added with a stern voice.

Hyunjin went to Minho's room and flopped on his bed with his face buried in the sheets.

-What happened? Did Seungmin ask for a restriction order against you? Minho joked.

-Not yet, hyung. Listen, Jisung may come here to-

Hyunjin got cut off by a knock at the door.

-There he is, he added with his muffled voice.

-Come in! Minho yelled.

Jisung opened it shyly and bowed.

-Ok, what's wrong? Minho put his glasses down, next to the book he was reading.

-I came to apologize to both of you.

-What did you do?

-I told Hyunjin to date you because I felt guilty about rejecting you.

-You did what? Minho almost choked with his own spit.