Super Trouper

Bởi anderssonlyngstad

Benny and Frida have been together since eleven years by now, they are happily married and have a successful... Xem Thêm

Wake Me Up.
Family Together.
Back Home.
The Sexy Robe.
Introducing Me.
The Cigarette.
Am I Falling In Love?
The Feeling.
Old Frida.
The Cast.
A Part Of Me.
Body memory.
A Kid.
Lost.
Lovelight
Bad Mom.
The Conversation.
Strangers
Var Är Min Clown
Super Trouper
The Reason Why
a lyngstad attribute
sick & tired of everything
paris
bleeding love
private life
da ya think i'm sexy?
complicated
knowing me, knowing you
benny's a fool and he thinks he'll be okay
litte game
threats
fall and risk
christmas eve
little maria
stressed mama
passionate love.

Anniversary Present

282 14 26
Bởi anderssonlyngstad

Frida began to open her eyes, she had felt unusual movements around her, so her subconscious told her that it was time to wake up. Being autumn, the day was grey, the morning rainy, which had made her feel lazy. Benny was standing there in front but with his back to her, very focused on fixing the bow of a present that he had just wrapped. "Good morning," she said in a raspy voice, still not quite assimilating that she was awake.

Benny smiled when he heard her voice and turned around looking at her, he still had his pajamas on too but seemed to be awake for a long time. "Good morning," he replied, immediately going to bed next to her and did not hesitate to kiss her directly on the mouth, something that Frida didn't avoid at all, in a certain way in the last days the relationship had improved, re-flowered . "Happy anniversary," he added.

"Happy anniversary," Frida tried to smile too, she knew it was a very important date for them both.

"I'm glad you woke up, breakfast is ready," he put the box next to her, still not saying anything about it and got up to look for the tray that was on the dresser, he had just prepared it so everything was fresh and warm. Then he came back to her and put the tray on her lap. "I hope you enjoy it."

"Thanks, sorry I didn't wake up first but I think I've gotten a little lazy," she joked. "Have you had breakfast yet or are you joining me with all of this?"

"I'll join you," he answered, settling down on the bed next to her. Frida started to eat, Benny too but he was more focused on her movements than on eating, he thought how lucky he was to have her with him.

After eating all the food, Benny was in charge of taking everything back to the kitchen, meanwhile Frida took the opportunity to get out of bed and go to the bathroom, she wanted to freshen up a little bit. The night before she had chosen her red silk robe, little by little she was recovering her security and therefore her sensuality, or rather, one day she had it and the next day the desire to be sexy and beautiful simply disappeared; she supposed it was a normal thing, that's why she didn't force anymore her body.

She looked at herself in the mirror before splashing cold water on the face, it was fine but nostalgia was inevitable, it was the wedding anniversary with the man who was supposed to be the love of her life, but she didn't remember anything and it made her feel even more frustrated.

She washed her teeth and face with her favorite cream, in spite of everything she had understood that she was someone influential, she had to take care of herself and look good and therefore she had to keep everything that she had been in sometime. As soon as she finished, she wiped her face with a clean towel and left the bathroom; Benny was sitting there again on the bed, now he had the gift back in his hands waiting for his wife. Frida pressed her lips, before going to him she went to the drawer of her bedside table, opened the first one and took out a white letter envelope, then she went up to the bed also to join her husband.

"It's yours," Benny said handing the gift into her hands. Frida grabbed it and held it close to her, before opening it she passed the letter envelope to him.

"It's not much, maybe I should have gone out of my way and bought you something but I'm still not very familiar with things here," she apologized. "Anyway, I hope you read it and no matter what happens, keep it with you."

"Frida," Benny took the letter and held it against his chest. "The only and best gift that I want from you is that you are alive, just imagine if we couldn't celebrate another year of wedding anniversary. That you are with me, with your eyes open and trying everything is more than enough, and I tell you for real." That said, Frida's eyes watered, the fact that he considered that was special, it made her feel special. She put her hand on his cheek and smiled caressingly.

Frida looked down again and began to open the gift, first she removed the bow and then the wrapper, it was a box and when she opened it, it had a vinyl cover, she looked up again at Benny who nodded giving her encouragement to continue. She opened the first part of the cover, "The Best Of Frida" side A, it had a list with the songs:

1. Fernando
2. Som en Sparv
3. Vill du låna en man
4. Liv på Mars
5. Guld och gröna ängar
6. Man vill ju leva lite dessemellan

Frida "Side B"

1. Jag blir galen när jag tänker på dej
2. Lycka
3. In ledig Dag
4. Mycket kär
5. En gång är ingen gång
6. Min egen stad

"That's your discography, I made that special compilation for you, so you can enjoy it and maybe remember some of your best moments," he explained. Frida caressed the vinyl and smiled, it was a unique and special gift, she knew how much it meant to them, especially considering the fact that they were artists. "I had to ask for some licenses to be able to do the re-production and the special edition, EMI didn't give in that easily, but I managed it," Benny added.

"Can we hear it now?" she asked anxiously.

"Yeah, we can go downstairs and put it on the record player," he suggested. She was the first just getting out of bed. "But first, I need to read your letter," he stopped, he still had it in his hands and he really wanted to, it made him curious.

"You do it later," Frida took his hand and led him into the living room. Benny was in charge of preparing everything until the music began to play. First "Fernando", Frida was more familiar with the song, she had heard it a couple of times. Then it started playing "Som en sparv", she concentrated and didn't show any kind of emotion, she just wanted to enjoy the song. Benny sat next to her on the couch as they both enjoyed the song, loud enough for them to feel it. It felt weird to hear her voice, to know that she had such a talent.

"Jag bar dej högt och-du var glad, och du växte och blev fri," Benny took her hand, they were really feeling the song, he held her tight. Frida began to have a sea of ​​mixed feelings, she could not remember in images but suddenly her feelings surfaced, she knew that Benny had been her protector for a long time.

Tears began to flow from her eyes, she could no longer contain them and a burning in her stomach that pushed her to cry. Benny noticed that not only was the music playing in the room, but she was sobbing. He looked at her and noticed that her face was red, Frida still did not dare to look up, she had a huge knot that would break at any minute. She, feeling his gaze, collapsed in his arms to cry.

As the songs continued to play, now it was "Vill du låna en man", Frida pressed tightly against Benny, she needed once again to feel his protection and warmth, and he did not hesitate to give it to her. He didn't understand anything, so little did he dare to ask at the moment, but he was crying too, it was simply inevitable seeing her so devastated. His white flannel was full of tears, but that mattered little to him, now his only need was to offer Frida his arms so that she could nest there. Only her sobs and the background music were heard, it was something immense and intense. Frida felt that this was her man, to whom she would always belong, and she did not want to change any of that.

As she smelled his perfume and clung to his chest, he had a memory, she was in exactly the same position, both of them sitting as they hugged each other and she cried into his chest, Benny caressed her hair comforting his wife and told her from time to time that everything would be okay. She felt an immense peace, security and love; Benny was her safety, her rock and strength, she knew that without him she couldn't survive.

Frida opened her eyes, she felt an enormous peace, she could remember him, or a great part of him and her love for him which was a great progress. She was in a trance between her life before the accident and her life after it, but if she was sure of something, it was that Benny was definitely the love of her life. She raised her head, detaching herself from him and finally their eyes met, Frida half smiled, suddenly she felt herself rise, as if a new her was resurfacing. "Of course I remember you," she said in a brittle voice, she rose slightly to sit on his lap before bursting into tears again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" Benny said nervous and confused, he knew what he had heard but he needed the context. Frida raised her head again and took his face in both of her hands planting a wet kiss on his lips leaving him stunned, the fact that she had taken the initiative for the kiss had surprised and captivated him at the same time.

"In your arms many things happen to me," she said and rested her forehead against his. Benny squeezed her even tighter.

"You said you remembered me, is that true?" Benny knew that something like that had already happened to her, but the fact that she collapsed crying had touched him deep down, he wanted to know now what it was about.

"Suddenly I began to have strange feelings about you, and I saw you consoling me and giving me the best of you in my worst best, I felt the same as at that moment, I was crying about something about my dad I think," she paused and shook her head in confusion. "But the important thing is that my heart it guides me to you, I am recovering my feelings even if my memories are vague," she tried to explain but she didn't even know how to do it, she only knew that she was sure of her feelings. Benny immediately smiled from ear to ear, hearing her say that was like a dream, something he had been waiting for a long time.

Lycka sounded, as if the music was in sync with the emotions. Frida dared more, she put her hand on his cheek again and caressed it, staring at him, then she hesitantly went to his mouth, she was thirsty for him. Benny just got carried away. She was in complete control on top of him and seemed more sure of herself, of her emotions, of control of her body, so Benny had no doubts about letting himself be guided to wherever she wanted to. Mostly to get him crazy.

Frida held his flannel and he raised his arms, to which she proceeded to take it off. She didn't have to do much to warm him up, he was already feeling his body getting hot. She took her hand to his chest as if she had him sculpting, from the beginning Benny had insisted on the memory of her body and she was beginning to believe it, it was almost indisputable. Their heartbeat quickened, like two rookies for the first time.

Both bodies were undressed and wasted passion on the sofa, Benny began little by little to take the initiative and control, in a certain way he wanted her to feel wanted. He kissed her breasts slowly, appreciating every part, every bit of skin; Frida gasped, her ribs were marked and at that moment she felt that she was going to lose all sense of herself, she had no self-control. Benny knew he had her under his power as she moaned in despair.

Looking down, he could feel the same aura from her as the old times. Their bodies were together and little by little their souls, the skins also melted to be one, exactly as they had been before. They had made love a few times after the accident, but this time? This time it was different, there was more connection, it was obvious that Frida had undergone a change.

They both came at the same time, Frida was relaxed and happy, she felt Benny closer than ever. As there was nothing to cover them, they were both naked on the sofa, there were no more tears, some nostalgia perhaps. The music had stopped, they had heard Benny's entire production, "I don't think you enjoyed your anniversary present at all, you barely listened to it," he joked when he noticed the turntable stopped playing.

"At least it got us to have this nice time," she laughed turning her back on him so he could hug her from behind.

"I don't want to ruin the moment but I think we should go get to work," he kissed her neck and placed his hand on her belly making her shiver.

"You ruined the moment," she teased, sighing and slapping his thigh as she got up from the couch. "I'll go take a shower," she smirked at which he got the message right away and got up from the couch, loving this new phase of playfulness and confidence.

"Wait for me!" Benny exclaimed trying to reach her.

They both went to the bedroom, before they could enter the bathroom, he took his beautiful wife's hand and then pulled her towards him taking her waist, he placed a kiss on her lips, now that he could do it freely, he didn't want to miss the opportunity. "I love you with all my heart," he sincerely said. Although they were fine, there was something missing from her mouth, she hadn't said that she loved him again, she said it on one occasion while they were making love, he supposed it was an emotional issue but it hadn't happened again.

Frida hugged him, it was hard for her to let those words out although she felt it, she wrapped her hands around his neck. "This is a good opportunity for you to read my letter," she said quietly. Benny nodded and tried to give her a smile.

"I'll just do that while you shower," he assured her and let her go, removing his hands from her waist. Benny took the towel from the closet and covered his body from the waist down, then went to the bed, the letter still where he left it before going downstairs. He nervously took it in his hands, the envelope was perfectly prepared, it looked like Frida had made it herself, he smiled, she had always been a retailer and despite everything she had not forgotten how to be.

"Dear Benny,

Today is our anniversary and although I can't remember much, I know it's a special date for both of us. Many things have happened in recent months, I have not been the same again and you know that more than anyone, but although it may not seem like it, every day I try to do my best so that you do not notice my absence so much.

I would like to say that I remember our wedding night, our wedding vows, the first time I left the church as your wife. I would like to because it is often frustrating, but you remember it and you know how important all that has been for us.

With the children you have become the most important thing for me, someone I know I can trust, with whom I feel safe and protected [...]".

As Benny read, his eyes were watery, he didn't think he could bear to cry one more second that day but there he was, sentimental for everything his Anni-Frid had to say. His reading was interrupted by the ringing of the telephone, he thought of letting it ring and not answering but suddenly his inspiration was interrupted, they also had children who were in school, perhaps it could be them.

Benny sighed and took the call, the phone was right next to the bed. "Good morning," he replied.

"Benny? Good morning, sorry to call you but I have to tell you something," he heard Arthur's voice say. Benny frowned, it seemed strange to him that he was calling and with that tone of voice, so he freaked out.

"Arthur, what's wrong?" He was interested in knowing more.

"It's Olive, she had a heart attack. I wanted you guys to know, now the doctors are trying to save her life," Arthur said almost broken. Benny felt his heart race and a huge heat covered a big part of his body from the esophagus to his stomach. He couldn't handle another tragedy and he knew how much Olive meant to the whole family, the children and to him; also for Frida, much more than anyone. Now he had to make a decision, they needed to go to Norway and tell Frida first, but he didn't want to upset her with a tragic situation.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4K 33 27
Agnetha & Björn and Frida & Benny, what does life have in store for them now? *Really appreciate your opinion comments are welcome.
14.7K 511 16
Divorced couple Agnetha Fältskog and Björn Ulvaeus struggle to keep a balance with the new changes in their personal lives. Not only does their divor...
24.5K 1.3K 93
Hi everyone :) Here is my first fanfiction #BennyFrid :D I hope you'll like it. You'll be able to read a series of ideas, scenarios, one-shots of thi...
3.1K 157 12
it all starts again in 2019 and the rest is history...