The Cast.

Frida just left the insurance company, she had asked Agnetha to take her taking advantage of the fact that Benny had left, of course Agnetha could not refuse. She had spoken with the manager about how everything worked with the car insurance and indeed, having been a third party, the insurance did not cover much the damages. She got in the car again and Agnetha closed the door for her and then got into the driver's part. Frida sighed as soon as she got in there and looked at her immediately. "Are you okay?" she turned to see her.

"I don't know how to handle the situation, I just don't know Benny and from what I saw yesterday he is very stubborn, to the point of lying to me," she explained, still without looking at her.

"Well yes," Agnetha pursed her lips and pulled on her belt. "You are both stubborn, hardly any of you give in but if Benny is going to pay the damages I don't think you should mortify yourself for that now," she suggested.

"I can't allow it, the damage was caused by me and I will pay for it, I don't want to put the whole burden on him," she said firmly.

"Benny is going to be mad," Agnetha assured her.

"You know what? I don't care, I don't want to be the useless one doing nothing anymore," she frowned. She had to think of something to say to him as soon as they were home.

At night, Frida had already been in the bathroom for half an hour and didn't even allow Benny to enter, she unilaterally decided to take off the cast she had, she barely had an appointment in two days at the hospital but she felt completely fed up with not being able to use her other arm. With the help of a knife and scissors she managed to remove it and felt a great relief, in addition that her arm went from being hot to feeling fresh. She groaned and began to move it little by little as it still hurt a bit, but felt it was fine.

When she saw that at least she could move it, looked at a robe that she had next to her, this time she had a plan. It was a red silk robe with lace trim and V neckline, that was the kind of robe that she still didn't feel safe to wear but she would need it tonight, maybe. She looked at herself in the mirror as soon as she took it in her hands, would she really be able to use it? Inside her she still felt ashamed but she needed to.

She put on the robe and then put a cover up on top to cover the sensual a bit, she closed it and then took the knife, the scissors and the leftover plaster. She closed her eyes and grabbed the door handle to get out of the bathroom, she knew that she was going to have to face Benny and he would ask for explanations, although her anger towards him was stronger. She opened the door and saw he was lying on the bed with a beer and watching TV, she caught his attention almost immediately.

"What did you do?" he asked and saw the things she was holding in her hands, then realizing that she no longer had the cast and was alarmed. "Why?"

"I'm already fine, the arm has healed," she replied and with nothing else to add, she continued on her way to leave the bedroom and take everything to the kitchen and trash. Benny immediately got up from the bed and followed her, it seemed absurd what she had done, he cared so much about her that he did not understand why she did about it.

"If you didn't have the doctor's authorization, why did you do it?" He complained once they got to the kitchen.

"I already told you I'm fine," she insisted putting the knife on its place and then her head clouded because she didn't remember where she got the scissors from. She started looking but Benny knew that she was disoriented, Frida began to despair from opening drawers so much so he left it in anywhere.

"That is no justification for you to remove the cast," he scolded her. She raised an eyebrow and took the audacity to cross her arms, now that she could do better, she stared at him and her face became even more serious.