The Conversation.

Frida was sitting in a cafe ata Gamla Stan, while she looked outside it was raining, saw the raindrops fall on the block floor that, being uneven, made puddles on some sides. The gray autumn had returned to the capital of Sweden, therefore the cold. She held her coffee cup as if it was her most treasured as she waited patiently for her guest. "Anni-Frid!" Ragnar said as soon as he entered the premises capturing her attention.

"Ragnar," Frida replied with his name and got up to hug him.

"Sorry I'm late," he apologized; they had met at 3:40 and it was 10 minutes past 4, "the rain and traffic make everything difficult."

"It doesn't matter," she forgave him, "I just got here." They both sat down, Ragnar ordered the waiter a cappuccino for himself and ordered two cinnamon rolls for him and Frida, that's how they accompanied the coffees.

"And tell me, how are you?" He asked.

"Fine, I guess..." she replied staring at him, honestly she didn't know how she was doing. "It's been a lot of things in the last few months."

"I imagine," he responded sympathetically. "But do you already feel better?" He insisted.

"Physically yes," she paused, interrupted by him.

"But not emotionally," Ragnar finished the sentence.

"No," she murmured followed by a sigh, as if she were exhausted. "It's difficult," she looked at her coffee, "complicated... frustrating."

"Here comes my coffee," he interrupted her again, looking at her and giving a brief smile. "Thanks!" He told the waiter, who put the cinnamon rolls on the table. He didn't hesitate to put his mouth on his cup to drink, he really wanted to warm his body because that particular day was cold, but by hurrying the only thing he managed to do was burn his lips, to which he soon complained.

"All in order?" Frida asked when she saw his face.

"I think I rushed it," he said and laughed, putting his index finger to his lip to dull the burning. "But, what we were in... your situation is frustrating," he returned to the initial conversation, he also didn't want her to think that he was avoiding it.

"Yes," she said with a nod. "It's all of that, mostly because I can't quite remember my own children. I thought maybe you could help me," she explained.

"I'm willing to do anything, whatever you want..." he offered. Frida suddenly felt a great tingling in her stomach, she couldn't deny that he was charming.

"Let's start with the basics. How did I get pregnant? When did we know? How was everything?"

"Well..." Ragnar couldn't help but laugh. "You got pregnant with the traditional method. Although we didn't think about it at the time, you were barely a teenager; I wasn't so much, I was already in my 20s, I was too old for you," he began to tell her while she listened attentively, she was interested in every detail, every occasion, every situation, even in matters that perhaps she shouldn't talk about because of the condition in which the one they met due to the fact that Ragnar is her ex, she was married just like him, but she had to use those comments to be able to build the idea in her mind of everything that happened. A"Lotta and Hans were both born big, I still admire you for the strength and bravery of how you pulled them out of your belly," he commented. At that moment they were talking about the Parthians. "I couldn't be in Hans's, but your mormor was there, we decided that it was best because we were both very immature, besides, she was going to serve you more than I would."

Frida smiled and Ragnar noticed how her eyes watered, she was living the memory through his words, she really needed that, to sit down and talk to make the words become her memories. "Why did we get divorced?" She wanted to ask skipping a big part of the story.