christmas eve

It was December 24 at 3:30 p.m., Frida's release from the hospital had already been signed, just in time because she just wanted to be at home. She was in the bathroom washing her hands when Benny entered the room with the papers and she turned to look at him from the bathroom while she was drying her hands, she had noticed since the night before that he had a different attitude towards her, like a cold one. She approached him and with her available arm she held him by her waist trying to find his warmth but he was cold. "We have to go now," he said, interrupting the moment.

Frida nodded and stepped away from him, later taking her bag to leave the room. He tried to help her but she wouldn't let him.

Back in the car, Frida slammed the door without letting Benny help her, he grunted and got into the car too, she fixed her penetrating gaze on him and he frowned. "Let it out," she pointed out, facing him.

"I won't talk to you about it now. We'll go home, you'll relax, we'll have dinner as a family and that's it," Benny said calmly.

"You know that doesn't work with me, Benny," she snapped back. "You've been avoiding me and if you have something to say to me, you do it right now, period," she warned.

"Okay, do you want to know?" He sighed aggressively. "Then why did you want to get rid of our baby?" Frida frowned and looked at him confused, being very offended, he noticed her expression and decided to continue, "yes, Lotta told me that you had proposed the idea of abortion to her and you didn't even let me know that was your intention," he added.

"You don't know what you're talking about," she murmured and hugged herself, feeling more helpless now than ever. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, Benny watching her every action, he didn't understand her, first she wanted him to tell her but then she was ignoring him. He looked away from her and began to drive, if that was what she wanted to do, then he would play along with her.

Later, they were already in the house, Frida was ordered to stay in her bedroom but she would just ignore it, especially the order coming from Benny. She went downstairs, the entrance was open and then she saw Björn enter. "Hej!" He said smiling upon seeing her, and closed the door behind him.

"Hello, Björn," she replied, returning his smile. "What a surprise to see you here," she added.

"I came a moment with Lena to see how you were doing," he approached her and placed his hand on her back, later giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm fine, a little tired but it's normal," she said.

"I brought you cookies," Björn added but since she only had one hand available, he stayed with the voz in hands. Then they both walked to the living room, where the rest were, Lena was also there. Benny looked at Frida, once again she did what she wanted and he just wanted her to be well and recovered.

"Hello, Frida, how are you?" Lena asked.

"Hey, Lena. I'm fine, it wasn't anything serious luckily," she replied.

"But mom, you shouldn't be standing up," Lotta intervened.

"I'm fine Lise-Lotte," Frida responded somewhat irritated, the truth is that she was angry because she couldn't believe that she told Benny something so private between them. Lotta stepped back feeling the coldness of her mother and she was scared half of her. "How are the children and Agnetha?" She turned to ask Björn.

"They are fine, we will go with them now. Since the threat happened, we haven't had much peace of mind, but we're better now," he assured her. "How is this baby?" He put her hand on her growing belly and caressed it without letting go.

"It's a baby girl in case you didn't know, and she's okay in the end and that's all that matters to me right now," she replied.

"Benny told me, and I'm really glad to hear that," he hugged her again and she squeezed him tight with her right arm, she needed his hug so much. "We'll go now, the children are waiting for us and I don't want to be late for dinner," he excused himself.