Yandere Sister (Male reader X...

By SteveJones687

Summary This is a Redo of my Yandere Twin Sister Book. You live a normal life, but well the title says it all... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

4.7K 85 38
By SteveJones687

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter if you do be sure to like and comment because I enjoy reading them and you all can be pretty funny. Also be sure to check out my new story Adopted (Yandere Supernatural Family x Male Reader) make sure to comment on that one as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I was getting dressed in my cowboy outfit when I heard knocking on my door.

*Knocking*

(Y/N): Hold on, I'm still getting dressed.

Violet: I'm just letting you know I'm ready.

(Y/N): Ok, I'll be out in a second.

I finished buttoning my shirt and opened the door to see Violet standing there in jean shorts, a flannel, a vest with a sheriff badge on it, cowgirl hat, and boots.

(Y/N): Don't you look nice.

Violet: And you look amazing as well. Are you ready?

(Y/N): Just give me a second.

I went over to my desk to grab my phone and wallet.

(Y/N): Yeah.

We left the house and decided to make the 15 minute walk to Scarlett's house. The party was in full swing by the time we arrived. As we entered the front door we were greeted by loud music, people dancing, party lighting which actually made it hard to see who was actually who was under the costume.

Scarlett: (Y/N)!

I heard my name being called by Scarlett from across the room who was making our way over to us dressed as a sexy black cat with Jessica dressed as a pirate in tow. They made their way over to us and I was embraced in a hug by Scarlett.

Scarlett: I am so happy the two of you could make it.

Jessica: You guys look great. I love that both of you match.

(Y/N): Thank you, both of you look gorgeous in your outfits.

Jessica: Are you saying that we aren't always gorgeous?

I was stunned for a second trying to think of my next words very carefully.

(Y/N): No, you guys always look amazing, but I was just...

Jessica: Don't hurt yourself trying to think of the rest of that sentence. I knew what you meant.

Scarlett: Do you really like my outfit?

(Y/N): Yes, of course.

Scarlett: Do you want me to be your special little kitty *meow*.

(Y/N): Well I wouldn't...

Scarlett: I'm sorry, was that too weird? Just forget I said anything. Anyway would you guys like to get a drink with me?

Jessica: I'll get one.

(Y/N): Me too.  

Scarlett: Violet?

Violet: No, I'm alright. Thank you.

Scarlett: Ok, everythings out back, come on.

We all followed her outside to her backyard where people were playing cup pong, swimming in her pool, and sitting around the firepit.

Scarlett: What will you guys have?

(Y/N): A beer is fine.

Jessica: I'll take a whiteclaw if you have one.

Scarlett: Here you guys go and (y/n) I'll think I join you in having a beer.

(Y/N): Do you want to sit around the fire for a few minutes while we drink?

Scarlett: Sure.

We found some seats around the fire and sat down. We were having a pleasant conversation until it was interrupted.

Steven: What's up everybody? Where the bitches at?

Scarlett: Oh no. I told him he wasn't invited.

Steven: What do we have over here?

He said as he was looking at us.

Steven: I guess, I found the bitches.

Scarlett: I told you that you were not welcome here.

Steven: Why don't you stupid up and sit there until I get a few drinks in me, then I'll come back and fuck you because I do like a fiesty pussy.

(Y/N): Back off!

Steven: What are you tapping that? Got bored of your sister that quickly guessed she must be a bad lady.

Violet got up and stood next to me.

Violet: Didn't you hear me when I said that if you ever spoke to me or my brother again you'd regret it.

Steven: I heard you, but I know you aren't going to do shit. Here watch this.

He took Scarlett's beer out of her hand.

Scarlett: Hey!

He took the beer and poured it on my head.

(Y/N): What the fuck!

I shoved him away from me.

Scarlett: That's it! If you don't get out of here right this second and I mean this second. I will call the cops on you.

Steven: Fine, I'll go. I would hate to end up as one of his next victims.

We saw him head back into the house.

Jessica: (y/n) are you ok?

I nodded.

Jessica: I'm gonna go make sure he leaves.

Scarlett: Oh no (y/n). I am so so so sorry about all this.

She seemed really upset on the verge of tears. I took her hands in mine.

(Y/N): It's ok. You have no reason to apologize. Do you have a place I can clean up?

Scarlett: You can use my parents' private bathroom upstairs in their room. It should have everything you will need.

(Y/N): Thanks, I'll be down in a little bit.

I went upstairs to the master bathroom and took off my shirt, so I wouldn't get it wet when I rinsed the beer out of my hair. I turned on the shower and put my head under and started washing out the beer. Once it was all out I turned off the water and started drying my hair with the towel. While I was doing that I heard the door open.

(Y/N): Someone's in here.

I heard the person come in regardless. I looked to see it was a girl in a very sexy clown outfit. She had black high heels, black and white striped knee socks, colorful dresses with brace attachments, a red bowtie, a hat, and clown makeup on her face. Because of her costume I didn't know who it actually was. She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

(Y/N): Can I help you?

She nodded.

(Y/N): What do you need help with?

She motioned for me to come closer and I did. As I got within arms length I heard her lock the door. I was starting to get nervous, but before I could react she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. At first I tried to push away which only made her put one of her hands on the back of my head keeping it in place. I was going to try and pull away some more, but it started to actually feel pretty good.

???: *moaning*

Once she broke the kiss I decided to put a stop to all this.

(Y/N): Ok this was fun and all, but I need to go.

She shook her head no.

(Y/N): What do you mean no? It isn't up to you.

???: I want you.

She said as she lowered her dress to expose her breast. They were definitely c-cups with a perfect round shape. I could feel myself getting turned on. She walked closer and put her hand behind my head and lowered it to her breast.

???: Go on, give them a kiss.

I lightly kissed one of her nipples.

???: *moaning* Keep going.

I used my tongue to tease her nipples causing her to continue to moan.

???: As much as I enjoy your tongue on my tits I know a better place for it.

She raised up her skirt a little so I could see her panties. They were black and red playing card joker panties.

(Y/N): You really went all out for your costume.

???: *giggling* I thought it would be funny. You know some clowns would give you either a trick or a treat, but you're lucky.

(Y/N): Why's that?

I slipped her panties down to expose her pink wet pussy that was dripping with excitement. She grabbed my head and pulled it between her tights. She wrapped her legs around my head so I started eating her out.

???: *moaning* Because you get both.

It was hard to hear what she said because I was enjoying her sweet pussy while my head was pressed between her tights. She played with my hair while I was eating her out.

???: *moaning* I know what you like and I'm gonna make you feel so good.

I used my tongue to lick her clit before sucking on it.

???: *moaning* How are you so good at this?

(Y/N): Beginner's luck.

???: Then I can't wait for the next part.

She unwrapped her legs from my head and had me stand up. She pushed me back a little as she hopped off the counter and got down on her knees. She undid my pants and took out my rock hard dick.

???: Hard for me already.

She didn't waste any time taking my dick down her throat.

(Y/N): Holy shit!

She pulled back and worked her tongue around the tip before slowly bobbing her head to work her way down again.

(Y/N): *moaning* don't stop.

I couldn't stop myself from moaning. She kept going deeper and deeper until I felt her lips reach the base of my dick.

(Y/N): I'm so close...I'm gonna cum.

She immediately stopped sucking.

???: Don't cum yet we have more to do.

She turned around to face the counter and bent over.

???: Come fuck me. Just be a little gentle, it's my first time.

(Y/N): It's my first time too.

???: How nice we get to be each other's first.

I put my hands on her hips as I inserted my dick into her pussy. It was warm, wet, and tight. I started slowly thrusting.

???: Ah.

(Y/N): You ok?

???: Yes, just give me a second to get used to it...ok keep going.

I did until I was all the way in.

(Y/N): I'm all the way in.

???: Good now fuck me like no tomorrow.

I started fucking her faster and we had match our thrust so it felt even better. The room filled with our combined moans and the clapping sound each time she thrusted backwards.

???: I feel you getting close. I'm close too.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm close.

???: Stop a second.

I stopped and stepped back. She got up and sat back on the counter facing me.

???: I wanna look in your eyes as we cum together.

We started fucking again and she was playing with her breast and clit.

???: YES YES YES YES YES YES! KEEP GOING!

(Y/N): I'm gonna cum!

???: Me too!

She pulled me into a kiss and wrapped her legs around me preventing me from pulling out.

???: *moaning* AHHHHH! YES!

Her body shook and I could feel her pussy tighten around my dick as I came inside her. We stayed in the position for several minutes before pulling away. I could see my cum leaking out of her pussy. She got up and put her panties back on as was about to walk out the door.

(Y/N): Wait, can you tell me your name?

???: Sorry but that's a secret. Now you might wanna clean up and rejoin the party before someone thinks something happened to you.

She left the room and I sat down on the edge of the shower for a second catching my breath and realizing what I did.

(Y/N): Holy shit I just had sex.

I got up and cleaned up a second time before I rejoined the party. Once I got back downstairs I hung out with some of my friends for a while before I found Violet.

(Y/N): Hey.

Violet: Hey yourself. You were gone a long time.

(Y/N): What did you miss me?

Violet: No, I was hanging out with my friends, but I was worried you fell in the shower or something.

(Y/N): Well I didn't fall. It was hard to get the beer out of my hair.

Violet: Whatever you say.

(Y/N): I'm gonna get another drink. Do you want me to get you some water?

Violet: Water would be great.

I went back into the backyard and opened up the cooler to get the drinks. As I closed the cooler someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Scarlett.

(Y/N): What's up?

Scarlett: I've been looking for you. I was gonna go upstairs to check on you but I didn't want to walk in on you in the shower.

(Y/N): Did you need me for something?

Scarlett: No, I just wanted to make sure you were ok and to do this.

(Y/N): What...

She kissed me. It lasted for a second before she stepped back with a blush on her face.

Scarlett: I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Don't be. I enjoyed it.

Scarlett: Enough to do it again?

(Y/N): Yes.

I pulled her in close for another kiss.

Violet's mind: That's it

Once we broke this kiss I saw Violet coming up to us.

Violet: I'm gonna head home, have fun and don't stay out too late.

(Y/N): Ok.

I saw her walk away so I turned back to Scarlett.

Scarlett: I've wanted to do that for a long time.

(Y/N): How long?

Scarlett: This may sound bad but I actually had a crush on you before you and Julie started going out. Because she was my friend and you were her boyfriend I wanted to wait the proper amount of time to make my move. For some reason this party just felt like the perfect opportunity.

(Y/N): I kinda get it. Tonight was the first time I felt ready to move on.

Scarlett: If you are ready to move on. Would you like to go out on a date with me?

(Y/N): I would love to.

Scarlett: *giggles* yes.

*Timeskip*

I was making my way home and from the outside it appeared that all the lights were off. I thought Violet must be asleep so I was quiet when I entered the house. I saw her light was off so I didn't bother saying goodnight. When I entered my room I started taking my costume off when I felt a sharp prick in my neck. My body started to feel numb and I collapsed on the floor. I saw someone standing over me.

Violet: It's ok darling. You can rest easy knowing that you are in my care.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed be sure to like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 32 9
A yandere story. ~~~ Since I'm a big fan on the Yandere (love sick) character trope, I decided to write my own story with two of my OF a. All charact...
Scarred Love By Crystal

Mystery / Thriller

120 2 17
This story is now discontinued, sorry! I have no motivation to continue this book, but I hoped y'all enjoyed it anyways. !WARNING THIS STORY WILL MEN...
35K 1.3K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...
123K 3.3K 20
"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘�...