The 'Dead' Hanagaki

By Lazy_Sloth120

"She's my sister. She took take care from the moment I was born. She fed me, cleaned me and played with me. N... More

Introductions/Character profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
AUTHORS NOTE!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note, Please Read!
Black Ring Fighters
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

10K Special Chapter

358 10 11
By Lazy_Sloth120

Authors Note: First off I would like to start off by saying, Thank you guys so much for 10K!!! I am still processing that I was able to reach such a milestone in a short amount of me publishing this book. At first thought my idea was just a stupid imagination of mine and that no one would be interested to read it. But after talking to my friends, I finally decided to write it, and I still remember me writing the first chapter and how nervous I was was that this would just end up a flop. However when the views and votes started to come in I began to get more inspired and tried my best for you lot. So my accomplishment is all thanks you wonderful people for giving me the courage and motivation to continue. And also inspire me to publish new ones as well.

So thank you guys o much for this, you truly made my dreams as a writer possible. So thank you guys for that.

Another thing I would like to quickly add, is this chapter is completely not related to the original storyline and will not be affecting it in any way. I am writing this just a s a little thank you to you all.

Now on with the chapter.

Hana/ Y/N POV

Today exactly 3 years ago, was the day Toman was first built. So celebrate the anniversary of Toman, we all decided to go the beach -just like 3 years ago. By we I mean, the president, vice-president, captains, vice-captains and my brother. So you can imagine how hectic this is gonna be.

I'm currently in my apartment, getting changed as well as finishing up all the food. I took the responsibility of bring the food, or rather I was pressured into doing so by Mikey, Baji, Kazutora and Pah. But I don't mind that much, I enjoy cooking for other people. 

After washing the final dish, I reached over for the tea towel that is discarded somewhere on the counter. Whipping my hands dry, I looked up at the clock and the read the time '9:45'. We hand agreed to meet at 10 so I had the quickly get ready and leave. Dashing down the halls of my apartment to my room, I quickly entered my closet and tired to find a nice outfit. 5 minutes later, I was finally able to find the perfect out fit for the beach.

(Your outfits and shoes. you also were the bucket hat with your hair down.)

Doing some final checks around the apartment, making sure all the widows and closed, and doors are locked. After making sure everything was locked, I exited my apartment, locking the door behind me. Climbing down the stairs, I saw everyone waiting for me downstairs. All riding ther own respective bikes, with the obvious exception of my brother riding with Mikey, their close bond honestly surprised. I never expected my crybaby little brother to get along with the strongest delinquent in Japan. But then again, I guess just like me my brother is also full of surprises.

Walking out the door of the apartment block, I waved them all A hi, before walking over to my own bike. Parked on the street in front the building. "Here let me help you with those" offered Akihito, reaching over to grab the basket out of my hand. I was about to give to him when another hand from behind me grabbed the handle, taking it out of my hands. "I'll help her Takao, so there is no need" butted it Mitsuya, his other free arms  now wrapped around my waist and pulling my back closer into his chest.

"Alright, man" replied Akihito blinking away the shock. Holding his hands up in a surrendering manner before turning around to walk away. Turning around, I lightly smacked my lavender haired lover across the chest. "What was that for" I slightly hissed. "What? I didn't do anything?" he dramatically winced. "He was just trying to help me, Me and Hito have been best friends since childhood. Neither of us see each other any differently" I reassured grabbing on to the handles of my bike. Walking with it on my side, towards the chattering group of rowdy boys. "I know that love. I just can't help but get jealous." he replied kissing my cheek, cutely.

"OI LOVE BIRDS!" called out a voice. Looking forward, we saw everyone's head turned at us. "Quite sappy love stuff, and lets a get a move on" commented Draken, in his usual monotone voice. "Yeah, hurry up, we wanna go to the beach" whined Baji, Kazutora and Mikey. "Oh shut up, you lot are just jealous I have a girlfriend and you don't" shot back Mitsuya, slightly bragging. A lot of them either kissed their teeth or clicked their tongues, knowing they can't argue with that. I silently chuckled at the boys behaviour.

Taking the basket back from Mitsuya, I strapped onto the back of my bike. Tightening the straps, so it doesn't fall whilst I am driving. Whilst Mitsuya walked back to his bike, mounting it. I did the same, moving slightly so I was sitting comfortably. "Alright, shall we go now?" I suggested. About to start the bike. "Hold up, we still have to wait for two more people." interrupted Mikey. I was sightly surprised as I wasn't told about any additional people. "Oh, Who is i-" before I could finish my sentence I was interrupted by a familiar voice yelling "Sorry we're late. Emma took to long getting ready!"

"It's alright, Hina. Y/N just came down." reassured Draken, a very very small hint of blush on the back of his ear as his gaze was stuck on Emma. Who was wearing, a pair of black denim short with the ends slightly ripped. Paired with a sort of mesh, knitted golden sweater with a black tank top underneath it. Heir honey blonde hair tied into a loose low pony and a beige coloured baseball cap to finish the look. Along with black low heeled sandals. "Close your mouth or else a fly will go in" I whispered teasingly, nudging the Blonde man on the arm. Snapping out his daze, her quickly regained his composure, maintain his normal bored and uninterested expression. "Hina! Emma! I didn't know you girls were coming" I charred practically lunging myself at the two girls. They both giggled as they hugged me.

"Alright now that everyone is here, let's go!" Declared Smiley his hand in the air. Clearly excited. "What about the Fifth Division?" asked Pah. "Muto said he couldn't due to a few unexpected circumstances. So Sanzu obviously won't be coming either" I explained, Pulling away from the girls. "Alright then" hummed Mikey. "Okay then. What we waiting for. Let's hit it for the beach!" Cheered Baji. "Wooohoooo!" Also cheered Kazutora just as excited at the long black haired male. Soon enough all of the boys had an excited look on their face, causing as three girls to girls to laugh at how much they look like little excited puppies.

Emma walked over the Drakens Bike, hoping onto it with the help of Draken. Hina came with me to my bike and the two of us mounted onto the bike. Those of us driving reared up the engine and took of. Mikey Obviously at the front with Draken not too far behind him. The drive to Yokohama beach was chaotic to say the least. Just like 2 years ago, all of them started to argue on who has the better bike. By this point I was honestly getting fed up by their pointless arguments  cause my bike is obviously the best out of all the bikes in the world. I mean look at this beauty.

"Last one too the beach has to buy everyone ice-cream!" I yelled over the loud engine of my motorbike, at full speed zooming past all of them. "Oi!/HEY THAT CHEATING!/ NO FAIR Y/N!" they all yelled in prostate but I was too far ahead to see or hear them.  Hina and me laughed at loud once I slightly slowed down. We continued our way to Yokohama Beach, the whole way the two of us laughed as Hina cheered loudly. Both of us clearly excited for the events that will take place today. During our ride none of the guys have been able to go past us, neither have me or Hina seen them.

We were obviously the first to arrive at the beach. Parking the bike, the two of us once again went in to a loud fit of laughter. Calming down, we grabbed the basket and began to make our way down the stairs to the beach. Setting the basket down onto the sand, we bang to lay down the picnic blanket. After we had done that, Mikey, Takemichi, Draken and Emma arrived. Both of the boys cheering that they arrived before everyone else. "Wohoooo! We're first Ken-Chin!" Cheered Mikey. Draken grinning with pride. "I know I am short but I didn't think I was that short" I sarcastically commented.  The two blondes froze, hearing my voice. Stiffly the two looked down to see me and Hina already sitting comfortably on the picnic blanket laid on top of the sand. Michi and Emma behind the two Stifling their laughter. "Y-Y/N" they both muttered now defatted.

As the two blonde males dragged themselves down the stairs, Michi and Emma dashed past them towards the two of us. "Your so cool Aneki! I didn't think anyone has ever beat Mikey or Draken in a bike race" praised Emma with stars in her eyes.. I just chuckled and ruffled the top of her head which was covered by her cap. "Obviously Onee-Chan is the best"huffed Michi with pride. "We thought that we were first" muttered the two synchronously. "Did you two idiots seriously not see her bike parked literally right next to you" grumbled Emma fed up with their behaviour. The two sweat dropped even more. Realising just how stupid they are. "Ahhh, why are you two so stupid" I sighed shaking my head in disappointment.

"Hey, take that back. We are not stupid!" defended Mikey furiously pointing at me. "Alright then spell 'Stupid'" I challenged confidently. "Uhhhhhhh. S-T-U-P-E-D" spelled out Mikey, his nose high in confidence. Draken Next to him grumbling something about embarrassment or how dumb he generally is. whilst the three next to me, burst out laughing once again. "What are you all laughing about? I spelt it right. Right?" he asked confused.

"Mikey I am generally concerned for you in the future" I said disappointedly. "Huh?!" he replied still confused. "Whatever. Me and the girls are gonna go and change into out swim wear" I announced standing up and dusting off the sand on my butt. Emma and Hina also got up. Not waiting for a response swimsuit and few other essential items such as suncream, banaids at etc. The other two girls also grabbed ther own respective bags and we began our way to the beaches public bathrooms/ changing rooms.

Each of us entering a cubicle next to one another, with Emma and Hina on either end and me in the middle. We talked to each other through the plastic blue walls of the cublicles we changed.

Once we were all finished, the three of us exited the cubciles. Immeaditly checking one another out.

(Your swimsuit, Imagine your wearing a white and black plaid shirt over it.)

(Emma's Swimsuit)

(Hina's Swimsuit)

"Oh My God! you two look stunning!" squealed the three of us. Fawning over one another's outfit. "Mitsuya, will be surely falling for you all over again Aneki!" squealed Emma likea little girl. Hina joining in. I felt my shoulders stiffen a little as a obvious pink blush made its ways to my cheek. "I could say the same thing about you Emma. There is no way in hell Draken isn't gonna check you out" I shot back teasingly. Casing the honey blonde female to blush furiously, her face turning red. Hina Giggled at Emma reaction. "You too Hina. My brother will officially be an idiot if he doesn't become hot over heels for you" I said turning to the pink/brown haired female. Turning into the same state as Emma. Causing me to out a loud laugh.

Walking out of the changing room, we saw that the rest of the gang has arrived and that they are all changed into ther trunks.  Showing off all their abs, and for Pah his dad bob. I couldn't help but start at Mitsuya, he just looked so good. His abs are amazing, goes perfectly well with his bodily structure. Not too lean but not too bulk. Just perfect. I didn't even need to look to know that the two girls beside me where also staring at their lover/crush. Nudging both of them out of their little imagination, I nodded my head towards the boys. silently suggesting we make a sort of grand entrance.

I mean why not? Us girls should be able to show off you amazing bodies. I put in the effort to look this good, so I should be able to show it of as much as I want. Emma and Hina nodded in a agreement to my suggestion, a mischievous grin making it way on all of our faces.

We descended down the stairs in sync, matching all of our steps. Taking each step dramatically slow, to add empathises. Ruffling or shaking our hair to be even more extra. I felt myself smirking in victory as I felt not only the gangs but other peoples gazes on ours. Turning my head to the side, I spotted two little kids starting at us in awe, noticing that I that I caught them staring they began to turn red from embarrassment. Due to the whole mood, I started to feel like a little tease, so I winked and waved at the little kids. Who began to squeal as if they have been noticed by their favourite celebrity.

Walking down the final step, A loud whistle could be heard. "Looking good their girls, if you weren't taken. I would've tried to have you for myself" whistled Kazutora, smiling at the three of us. I heard smiley mutter something along the lines of "Lucky bastards" as if referring to the three boys who have yet to recovered from their shock. I giggled a little, amused as well as pleased with Mitsuya's reactions. His mouth agape, eyes wide and looking me up and down. Faint tint of pink spreading on his cheeks and his ears.

Smirking, I walked over to my still frozen lover. Standing in front of him, I placed my index and middle finger under his chin. Lifting his chin, so his mouth was longer hanging open. Giving a quick peck on the lips to fully snap him out of la la land. With my hand clasped together behind my back, I lean forward. My lips barely brushing against the tip of his ear. I purposely let out a little breath against his ear. I smirk even wider as I him shudder, "You were staring a little too much there Ta-ka-shi" I teased in a hushed voice.

Instead of the flustured and shy reaction that I was expecting I ended up getting the complete opposite. He let out a low growl, one that only I could hear. Wrapping one his arms behind my waist, tightening his hold. Pulling my closer into his hold. I started to fell my legs become weak in his hold. Bring his face closer to mine. He mimics my previous movements. But this time he gently nips the tip of my ear, I tried my best to stop myself from letting out any weird noises. "Why wouldn't I be staring? My beautiful girlfriend here is wearing clothes that make her even more hot. Of course I would be staring. But it's such a shame that this wonderful view isn't for my eyes only." he whispers. Pulling away from my ear, I could see the shit eating grin on his face. Clearly pleased with my reaction.

"If the two of you are gonna fuck, do it somewhere else and not in front of us!" interrupted Akihito, looking at us with a disgusted look. "Though it wold be pretty hot to watch" randomly commented Baji shamelessly. "Baji-San!" yelled Chifuyu shocked by his captains comment. "It would be tho" agreed Mikey just as shameless as Baji. "Mikey!" yelled Draken in a scolding manner, smacking the back of his head.

"Shut up. You wouldn't want me telling Hayami, what you were up to on Monday. Now do you?" I challenged removing Takashi's arms from me. Stomping my way to black haired male. "You wouldn't" he gasped offended. "Oh, I will" I further challenge smirking in victory. "I'll expose what happened last night" he shot back. The roles have now reversed. It was now my turn to be offended whilst he was the one grinning in victory. "You little fucker, you wouldn't dare" I growl. "First off your the little one, I am literally half a foot taller than you. Secondly I will if you tell Hayami. I have dirt on you too Short-stick." he replied all smart assed. "You fucker!" I yelled now head butting him.

The two of us collided heads, using all our might to beat the other. I was at a slight disadvantage due to my height, But there have been many times where my short height has been proven useful. "Can someone please explain what the hell them two are arguing about?" asked Angry. "No clue" replied his brother next to him. "Akihito-Nii, got into a fight on Monday and Onee-chan threated to tell his little sister Hayami, who doesn't like it when he gets into fights. As for last night I have no clue what happened" asserted Michi. "MICHI!" Yelled Hito felling betrayed. Taking this opportunity I knee him in the stomach causing him to fold over. "What did you say about me being short mother fucker? I can beat you easy, you fucking titian" I taunt cackling in victory. The rest of them sweat dropped at our behaviour.

It wasn't like anything they hadn't seen. "Last night sh-" before he could go exposing, I quickly covered his mouth with my hands. "Last night what?" asked Takashi clearly concerned and slight hint of jealousy raging in his eyes. "Come one Y/n what is the worst you could've done?" asked Mikey wanting to know what happened. As I was about to come up with something to defend my self. Hito then licked the palm of my hands causing me to pull away immeadtly in disgust. And to let out a little hiss. Whipping my hand on his back as well as cursing at him. "Last night, she had a match and got a really bad bruise on her stomach!" He announced. Everyone just turned silent. This is why I didn't want to tell them. They all know what I do as  a job. They all tired to convince to me quit but I told them I needed that money. So they didn't press on the matter any more.

But they get really pissed whenever I get badly hurt, despite me telling them it's part of the job. "Onee-Chan! Are you okay? Why didn't you tell me ?!!" Asked Michi now examine me for any more visible injuries. "I'm fine Michi, it's not like I hadn't had it worst. I was still about the dick once again. I have no idea why he still bothers." I flaunt with pride.

"That doesn't reassure us love" grumbles Takashi, grabbing my face. And moving it from side it side to check any injures on my face. "Where's the bruise?" He asks. "It's fine I already took care of it when I got back last night" "Y/N, Where is the bruise?" He repeats more sternly this time. Sighing I reluctantly answer "On the left side bottom corner of my stomach"

"Who the hell is this bastard? To make such a bold move on the Deadly Nightshade." Laughed smiley. "In the fight club everything is secret so no one knows my identity in the delinquent world. And please never mention that title it's embarrassing" I answer, grumbling at the last part. "Still" muttered my lover with a concerned look on his face. "I'm completely fine you guys, trust me. It's just a small bruise. It'll be gone in a few days." I reassured smiling.

"If you say so. But next time we won't let it go easily, that fucker needs to learn his lesson soon. And I'll gladly teach him it." Darkly says Mikey causing us all to get scared. "Okay, okay. Enough of this. We can to the beach to have some fun. Why don't you boys go and do your stuff whilst me and the girls set up the food. We'll call you when we're finished." I suggested trying to bring up the now low mood.

Agreeing to my suggestion all the boys raced into the sea trying to see who would reach their first. It ended up in a tie between all the founding members minus Pah, he was always good at throwing punches but not so much at speed. The three of us laughed at the boys antic occasionally stopping to see what they are up too. It was something new each time. One moment they would be splashing water at one another, racing, trying to drown Mikey and soo much more.

Once all the food was set, I asked Emma and Hina to call the boys whilst I finished up. The girls nodded at made some small talk as they walked toward the boys who are still the water. Not soon after they all returned. "I'm starving." Whined Kazutora. "Yeah man, I could eat" agreed Pah. "Uhuh" added Peh. I was suprised that the duo was quiet quite today. It was starting to give me the chills.

"Huh?!!! What did you say? I didn't even understand it cause I'm so dumb" argued Pah. "Yeahhh!! Pah-Chin's brain is smaller than a peanut. Got that jackass" backed up Peh. Never mind. I spoke too soon.

"Mmmmmm. It's so good." Complimented Hina taking a bite of one of the Fruit Sandos. "Onee-Chan's cooking is the best" agreed Michi also munching on a Sando. "Y/N-Chin. Do you have any Dorayaki?" Asked Mikey innocently. "Yup made some especially for you." I nodded handing him the box of homemade Dorayaki. His eyes lit up with stars in them. I couldn't help but giggle ag his reaction as he began to munch on them. Making sounds with each bite.

"Wasn't making all this by yourself hard? You could've asked me for help?" Asked Takashi once again worrying about me. "It's fine. You know I love cooking for you lot. So I really didn't mind." I said shrugging off his unnecessary worry. "Still...." He muttered. To stop him from saying anything else I shoved one of of panda shaped onigiri into his mouth. He stared at my confused for a while as he chewed the food in mouth. But then later on just chuckled at my behaviour. "Ugh. The two of us just get a fucking room already. You're ruining my appetite." Grumbled Akihito loudly. All of them burst out laughing, some even yelling in agreement. "Shut up. We all know your just salty that no one wants to date your ass" I shot back insultingly. This caused another uproar of laughter to burst out of our group.

We all finished with our food, and cleaned up. We all also agreed to go into the sea and play. Once again all the guys raced leading to another tie. Whilst me and the girls walked behind them sighing and chuckling. I found a small cliff that was vacant and I suggested that to the girls that we chill and sunbath up their. They both loved the idea we did a quick climb to the top of the cliff, one that didn't require that much effort.

"Huh, where did the girls go?" Questioned Baji noticing that we aren't there. "Huh. What do you mean that there not there?" Asked Chifuyu turning to our previous direction. "Holy shit. They actually disappeared. Like magic" sounded Kazutora in slight awe. "How is that something to be amazed about?!!" Yelled Smiley.
"Y/N! Where'd ya go" called Hito.

Me and the girl were barely able to hold in our laughter as we watched the boys frantically trying the find us, surprisingly neither of them have found us yet. All they had to do is look up, then again neither of them are really smart. Hakkai ended being the first one to spot us but I put a finger on my lip as of indicating for him to keep quiet. Obviously him being a late bloomer he just blushed and froze in his spot. Causing us to giggle at his cuteness.

We let this go on for another 5 minutes, to just mess with the boys before deciding the revealing our ever so secretive position. "Y/N! Where are you?!" Yelled Mitsuya slowly making his way out he water. I began to feel bad for making them worry about so, so I decided to stop fucking with them.

"OI!" I called out hopefully loud enough. "We're up here!" Continued Hina. "I can't believe just how stupid you guys are. All you had to do is look up" Sighed Emma shaking her head in a fake disappointed manner. "Or how how about you three could've told us you up there from the beginning" suggested Kazutora also letting outa sigh. The boys all nodded in agreement. "Well what that wouldn't have been fun one would it" I respond, sticking my tongue out and closing one of eyes. Tilting my head slightly sideways. Emma and Hina who are either side of me copying my facial expressions.

Now finally getting a better look at all the guys in sea, I noticed that Takashi wasn't there. Scooting my ass all the way to the cliff edge, my feet dangling in the air. "Huh. Where did Takashi go?" I muttered to myself. Before I could ask the guys, I heard Hina and Emma screaming from surprise. Whipping my head back to see why they were screaming, all I could see was a flash of lavender before I felt myself being pushed off the cliff and falling. A familiar pair of warm and slightly toned arms wrapping around my waist, holding onto me tight. Out of instinct I began to scream. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I closed my tightly shut, as I waited for the impact. The fall felt heavier due to the Takashi holding onto me. Soon enough, we plunged into the cold body of water. Frantically I moved my self to the top, to see all of them laughing at me, including me sweet sweet boyfriend. I gritted my teeth in anger, I almost died from a fucking heart attack and their laughing! "Bahahahaha! Why did you scream like that?!" Laughed Smiley. I smiled at them with an obvious annoyed expression, planing all of their murder in my head.

Looking to my right, I could see Takashi still laughing his ass off. Does he find this funny, asshole. Just then devious plan came in to my mind, a evil smirk making it's way onto my face. "Oh no." Muttered Akihito and Michi, both having noticed the look on my face. Plunging my self underwater one again, I swam towards the Takashi's legs. Grabbing on to them with both of my arms wrapped around them. I could hear him letting out a loud yelp "Ack!"

Using all my strength, I pulled him down by the legs.Startling him. I pulled him down a couple of feet. before swimming back to the surface. Gasping for air, I couldn't contain the satisfied smile on my face. "Huh. Where did Mitsuya go?" asked Pah, pointing at where Mitsue previously was. "I think something might have dragged him underwater" Answered Chifuyu clearly terrified. "Do you guys think it's that massive octopus thing?" asked Baji. "T-The Kraken" stuttered Chifuyu, looking like he's about to shit his a pants.

Before they could all start squealing like a bunch of little girls, Takashi popped his head up to the surface, his eyes directed at me with a glare. "What? I was just returning the favour, so your welcome." I huffed turning my head to the side, with my arms crossed over my chest. My face then suddenly lit up as I remembered something. "Emma! Hina!" The two of you should join us!" I shouted up at the two. As if one cue the two girls were also pushed down the cliff, by Draken and Michi. The two girls screamed bloody murder, causing us all the burst out laughing once again.

It's currently sunset, and we are all sitting down and enjoying the view. Eating the reminder of the snacks and food that I bought. Due to Hito and Baji both tying in last place, the two have to get us all ice-cream. I was originally gonna pay for the ice-cream regardless of who came last, but seeing as it is Hito I decided to let him pay. What. The dude's dad is one of the richest CEO's in Japan. What's a the cost of a little ice-cream gonna do to their infinite amount of wealth. Nothing. And it's also a sort of pay back for revealing about what happened last night. Michi is for sure gonna nag me about this, Takashi as well. How embarrassing, I am worrying my little brother even though it's meant to be the other way around.

The whole group sat together at the front of the shoreline, talking. Whilst me and Takashi sat a few meters away from the group. His arm around me waist and pulling me closer to his side, obliging to his wishes. I rested my head onto his shoulder. Takashi resting his own on top of mine. The two of us talked about the most randomness of things whilst enjoying the beautiful view of Sunset. "The two of you just so disgustingly adorable, aren't ya" sarcastically remarked a voice from behind us. Turning our heads we saw, Hito looking at us with a disgusted expression on his face. Holding two ice-creams in his hands.

"Oh thanks for the ice-cream" I said ignoring his previous remark. Reaching our my hands to grab the ice-cream. Sighing Hito reluctantly handed us both our ice cream and immeadtly walked away to the group. The two of us blinked confused fora second. "Awwww. Come one Hito. know you upset that you can't confess to your crush but there is no need to target anger at us. Don't worry I'm sure c-" before I can finish my teasing, the black haired male loudly yelled. "OKAY! OKAY! I GET IT SHUT UP!" I started to lick my ice-cream, enjoying the free comedy show before me

"Huh. Akihito-Nii has a crush?" cluelessly asked Michi. I couldn't contain the laugh in me. "WHAT! NO I DON'T" he denied whilst blushing furiously. "Ooooooooooooo. Who's the lucky person?" smirked Baji. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH!" he declared still blushing. "Sureeeeeeeeee~." dragged Mikey. "Whatever floats you boas man." said Kazutora. "I'm too dumb to know what's going on?" randomly stated Pah.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned my head to ask Takashi what's wrong. But instead I was met with his warm soft lips on mine. "Mmm." I hummed surprised. My eyes widened in surprise. His half lidded yes staring sweetly into mine. Calming down, I retuned the kiss. Fluttering my eyes closed as I kissing him back. Seemingly pleased by my physical response. Takashi, arms that was wrapped around my waist, pulled even closer into his chest. Startled by my his sudden movement. I steadied my self by placing my hand onto his bare chest. The feeling of his bare chest on my finger tips made me blush 50 shades of red.

Pulling apart from the lack of oxygen, the two of us pressed our foreheads together. Staring lovingly into one another's eyes as we tried to catch our breath. "What was that for?" I asked breathlessly. "What, can't a boyfriend kiss his girlfriend?" he asked,a devious smirk on his face. "You also had a little something on your lips" he added winking at me. Then his free hand, reached for my, his thumb whipping something away from the corner of his mouth. Bringing his thumb to his mouth, he sucked the ice-cream of his thumb. Keeping eye contact with me as he did so. "Opps. Looks like I missed a spot" he smirked. My face become even more hot as he actions. God Damnit. Why is he so cute and hot at the same time. Such a combination should be illegal!

Before I can conjure up a pathetic reply, A loud whistle could be heard. I felt myself freeze, just now remembering that were are here with the gang. God this is so embarrassing. If someone where to dig me my grave right now, I would gladly climb into it. "That was hot" Whistled Kazutora, the owner of the previous whistle. "Sure was" grinned Baji with a shit eating look on his face. "Oi! Love birds! if your gonna bang at least wait till your home." commented Draken smirking. "Yeah, no need to make us singles feel even more lonely ya know!" yelled smiley. "Straight people", tched Akihito bitterly,"Why can't they contain themselves"

We all burst out laughing at his bitter comment. Our laughter filling the air. I truly cherish and love moments like these. It's at times these were I wish time would just stop and live in these moments forever. However the world is cruel, a world were we must fight to be rewarded with sweet, bitter memories. Fight, Something I have been doing my whole life. Then again I wouldn't have it another way, as the rewards at the end are absolutely worth it. And I would fight a million times for me to experience such happiness and joy with the ones I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.4K 55
There will be manga spoilers!!! Being a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang can be quite problematic, especially if you're one of the higher-ups and a fou...
317 12 20
Kana Hanagaki, Mizo High's standout, inadvertently dives into the tumultuous world of the Toman gang, sparking a domino effect with far-reaching impl...
67.4K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...
612K 31K 107
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...