MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

EP 69 - Situation

3.9K 150 4
By Charming_road

You open your eyes slowly and try adjust with the light. You blink few times and slowly sit up. You in unfamiliar room.

?? : You're awake?

You look at your right side and you saw that Ray guy sit on the single couch while reading something.

Ray : How you feel?

You just look at him. He get up and coming closer. You bring yourself to the headboard and hug yourself.

Ray : You're Min Y/N. I'm glad to be able to meeting you. My name is Yang Raymond. My dad is Yang Dakho. I believe you have meet him once.

You nod.

Ray : Before i have to find a way about how to teach BTS a lesson. Now i have you at my side. So i don't have to worry about that anymore.

You look for pen and paper. You wrote something.

Y/N : My brothers will come for me. They will save me.

Ray : Of course, they will came. Even if they came, they can't do anything. Because of what?

You look at him confused.

Ray : Because of you. They will be helpless because of you. You wanna know something, Ms Y/N.

He look at you.

Ray : Your brothers, BTS have known as a fearless and dangerous mafia. They get rid everything that prevent them from their work. They didn't have any weakness. They are the strongest and powerful mafia. Until...

He trailed off while get up and standing next to the window.

Ray : Until you're came. You have become their first priority. Everything that they do after meeting you is different. They didn't mind the other things. They start to show their weak side.

He said and you try to process what he said.

Ray : You are the reason they become powerless and weak. You look at Jungkook that day. You know that Jungkook was the best fighter in mafia. A lot of mafia want to avoiding from meeting him. But try to think, why didn't he fight back when my man beat him up.

Your tears flowed slowly.

Ray : Because of you. Because you was infront of him. He become helpless infront of you. In order to keep you safe, he let himself to get hurt. I guess you didn't love them that much. Am i right?

You shake your head and wrote something.

Y/N : I do love them. They are my brothers after all.

Rau : If you love them, you shouldn't make them fall down, right? You should be their strength but no... You make them weak.

Suddenly someone spoke.

?? : How's everything here, Ray?

Ray : Dad ? You're here? I mean everything is good here.

Dakho : We got to meet again, Y/N. I'm sad because we can't cooperate last time.

Ray : How's the situation there, dad?

Dakho : They were busy looking for her in the entire city.

Ray : This gonna be great. We got to play with the Min's. I'm feel satisfy, dad.

Dakho : We will take everything that they have after we make them suffer.

He said and both of them laugh evilly. They left you there. You try to find a way to run away from there. You try to unlock the window and you succeed. You look downstairs and it is quite high but you don't have any choice. You have to jump.

You climb on the window and jump downstair. You sprained your ankle when you jump. You get up slowly and look around. You don't know where are you now. You run in limp while try to look for the signboard of the place.

You was hungry and thirsty. It have been 3 days you been taken. You was unconscious for 3 days. You don't know where they taking you. You saw a pipe there. You drink water from there when suddenly someone pull your hair harshly.

Ray : Can you not trouble me like this?

He said and slap you hardly. You fall on the ground.

Ray : Your brother was not here, miss Y/N. They can't protecting you.

He grip your neck a bit hard and make you stand on your feet.

Ray : I already having fun to play around with your brother. How about we play something together?

He said and he carry you on his shoulder. He throw you in his room. You was crying silently. He unbuckled his belt and started to hit you with it.

You was lying on the floor weakly after he beat you up. Your lips and head was bleeding. Your body is full of bruises and has bleeding wound. Your tears was flowed slowly.

MEANWHILE IN HOSPITAL

Jungkook have been found unconsciously at the same place with his motorbike. He have been take to the hospital.

His brother and father have been called to the hospital. They was rushing there. Jungkook unconsciously for 5 days now. They don't know when he will awake.

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and adjust it with the light there. He saw everything is white and have few machine next to him.

Jungkook : Y/N !

He jolted from the bed. He pull out the IV needle. He get down from the bed. He about to fall down when someone catch him.

?? : Jungkook, what are you doing?

Jungkook : Jin hyung, where is Y/N?

Jin : She still didn't be found.

He said as he put his brother on the bed again.

Jungkook : Ray. He is the one that kidnap her.

Suga : Ray? You mean Yang Raymond?

Namjoon : Dakho son?

Jungkook nod many times.

Jungkook : How about the tracker inside Y/N body?

Hobi : We already go to that place but that place is empty.

Jimin : They left already.

Jungkook : No.. No, hyung. Don't tell me that we lost her.

He said while get choked up with emotion.

Taehyung : Don't worry, Jungkook. We will find her.

Jungkook : This is my fault. I didn't careful enough...

Suga : Jungkook, this is not your fault. This is nobody fault.

Jungkook : I'm sorry, hyung. I should...

Jin : That's enough, Jungkook.

Jungkook : How's dad?

Jin : He was very furious. He at the HQ right now. He order everyone to look for Y/N.

Suga : We also need to go back to the HQ. We just come to check on you.

Jungkook : I'm coming with you guys.

Jimin : Going where?

Jungkook : To look for our baby.

Taehyung : Jungkook, you're stay here. Don't you know your condition right now? You have two broken rib. You can't fight for now. The doctor....

Jungkook : I don't care about myself right now. I just care about Y/N. I don't know what that bastard do toward her right now. I want to find her very soon.

Hobi : Jungkook-ah, you should think about yourself too. If you in injure condition, how can you protecting Y/N?

Namjoon : Hoseok was right. She need us. Seven of us.

Jim : Get well soon. Dad wanna talk to you. We will leaving first but remember, don't do anything stupid.

Suga : Don't act by yourself. It's not about us now. It's about Y/N. Her life is in bad person hand.

He said and Jungkook have to gave up. He nod understand. His brother left him there. He can't stay still but he have to. This is for his baby sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 813 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
14.7K 660 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story 😉 The story about heartless mafia w...
65.5K 2.1K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
27.7K 1K 63
Many mysteries, many secrets, many powers, many love stories, many characters to be discovered......... KTH FF Wanna know what happens in the life o...