Jisung x NCT

By _mieschief_

REQUESTS CLOSED Just a bunch of JisungxNCT Storys. There will be fluff, smut, mpreg, angst and little space. ... More

Intro
My cute little boy - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ 💚
Mate - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ 💚
Unexpected Love - ˡᵘᶜᵃˢ 💚
180512 - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Happy Birthday - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏ💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏⁿᵒ💚
Overprotective brothers - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Date - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Big Secret - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Messed up - ʲᵉⁿᵒ💚
our forever baby - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Stepbrothers in love - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Forced Marriage - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ💚
Love at first Sunsight - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ💚
Do you believe in magic? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚
A New Family Member - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ💚
Cupid - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ💚
We are in love with you! - ᵐᵃʳᵏʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚
Don't leave me - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Wo Ai Ni - ˣⁱᵃᵒʲᵘⁿ 💚
Adore you - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ💚
Love letter - ***💚
stormy - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Don't be shy - ˢⁱᶜʰᵉⁿᵍ💚
Tics - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ💚
Turned into a woman - ʲᵒʰⁿⁿʸ💚
What's wrong? - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Lost - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚🥀
Baby - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ 💚 (⚠️)
Jealous - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚 (⚠️)
First time - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚⚠️
Princess - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ ⚠️
Sub or not? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ ⚠️
Dance Partner - ᵗᵉⁿ⚠️
Birthday present - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ⚠️
Mafia and pretty boy - ᵐᵃʳᵏ⚠️
Jealousy - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
You too? - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ ⚠️
Fight - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
Come to Daddy~ - ʲᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ⚠️
Jealous Sun - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ⚠️
Friendship Plus - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
Obedient omega - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ⚠️
Bonnie & Clyde - ʸᵘᵗᵃ⚠️
Sleepless night - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
knife play - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ ⚠️ (🥀)
Stay with me - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ 🥀⚠️
Everything's fine - 2ᵗᵃᵉ 🥀
Pain - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ🥀
Regrets - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Hate comments - ʸᵘᵗᵃʳᵒ 🥀
Mianhae Hyung - ⁿᶜᵗᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
Everything is fine - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ (ᶜʰᵉⁿˢᵘⁿᵍ)🥀
You are my weakness - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ🥀
Voices - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
I'm okay - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Raped - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
We will forever be your hyungs - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀💚
Pregnant - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀💚
Little boy - ⁿᶜᵗ 🌸
Nursing - ʲᵘⁿᵍʷᵒᵒ🌸
Dad - ᵐᵃʳᵏ🌸
Meow - ⁿᶜᵗ🌸
double dealing - ⁿᶜᵗ

Help them! - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀

1.7K 52 1
By _mieschief_

NCT Dream got attacked by Anti-Fans and they are seriously injured and one of them might die...

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Hello, Taeyong here?" he answers the phone.
"Hello Mister Lee, this is the Seoul Hospital, we would like you to come here as soon as possible," says the receptionist. "Oh why is that?" Taeyong asks in surprise. It doesn't occur to him that he has an appointment there. "You were registered as the first legal guardian of Mister Park Jisung," replies the receptionist.
"Yes, I know that, but why do you need me?" Taeyong still doesn't understand what the lady wants.

Taeyong assumes that Jisung and the other Dreamies are on their way to the dorm. Today was her last concert day. "Mister Park and his friends were involved in a terrible traffic accident," she replies, and Taeyong is shocked. He feels his hands starting to tremble and he can hardly speak. "I-I'll be right there," he says quickly, then hangs up without an answer. At that moment, the other 127 members come into the living room and see a stunned Taeyong.

"What happened Hyung?" Jungwoo asks immediately when he sees his Hyung so upset and the others are starting to worry too. "Doyoung call WayV and then everyone straight to Seoul Hospital," he says quickly, running to the front door. There he quickly puts on his shoes while the others are still confused.
"Why? What happened?" asks Doyoung, about to call Kun. "Dreamies had a car accident..." is all he says and panic immediately breaks out. Everything happens so fast. Johnny throws on a jacket and slips on the first pair of shoes and then runs to the van with the keys. The others run after him as fast as they can and Doyoung calls Kun while driving and tells him everything.

When they get to the hospital, they run to the reception. "How are they?" Taeyong yells, but of course the receptionist doesn't know who he's talking about. "Sir, can you please tell me more about what you're looking for?" she asks. "NCT Dream, where are they?" he says more clearly, but more irritably.
"Oh sorry sir, but you can't see them yet," she says, but the others aren't happy with her answer.
"Why is that? I was summoned here and now you want to tell me I can't see them?" Taeyong loses his patience, but Johnny holds him back.

"Sir please calm down. We needed you because you are registered as a legal guardian with Mister Park. But you can't see him yet because he's still in the operating room," she says, and this answer gets the boys' blood rushing through their veins freeze.
"A-And the other guys?" Jaehyun asks. But the receptionist just looks at her questioningly.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you about them whereabouts since you are not registered as guardians," she replies.

"That's okay," says a man just stepping out from behind them. "Manager-nim?" Yuta asks.
"Hay guys. You can tell the guys everything you know so far," he says and the lady nods slightly.
"Very well. Mister Lee Mark had a serious head injury and came out of the OR a few minutes ago. The doctor said he had internal bleeding which he was able to stop, however he may be suffering from memory loss He also broke his left leg but that's all. He's in the recovery room right now. Mister Lee Donghyuck had his left leg crushed. They had to break his leg to get him out of the car. He's already had surgery and has already woken up. The doctor said it may take up to three months before he can put weight on his leg again. Mister Lee Jeno was lucky. He only had a few open wounds and a few bruises, but otherwise he is healthy. He is also awake and in the same room as Mister Donghyuck and Mister Jaemin, Mister Renjun and Mister Chenle," she says, and first takes a breath.

"How are Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle?" Jaehyun asks impatiently. "Mister Renjun and Mister Chenle also escaped without major injuries, which the police say they owe to Mister Jisung. Mister Na Jaemin was known to have had problems with his back. They got worse as a result of the accident. He also needed surgery, but everything went wonderfully and, as I said, he's in the recovery room with the others," she continues and the boys breathe a sigh of relief because most of them aren't seriously injured, but one is still missing.

"What about Jisung?" Taeyong asks, mentally praying that his baby is okay. "I'm sorry to say that, but we haven't heard any good news," she says, looking at her pityingly. "What do you mean? Where is he and what happened?" Taeyong asks angrily. Johnny had to hold him so he didn't throw himself at the receptionist. "Mister Park Jisung came in with life-threatening injuries. According to the police, he threw himself protectively in front of Mister Renjun and Mister Chenle. He broke several ribs, and his right leg was crushed and hemorrhaging profusely. He lost a lot of blood and unfortunately he was sitting on the side where the car crashed. He took the full force of the hit car and suffered a severe concussion which unfortunately also brings with it confusion and memory lapses," she explained and the 127 Hyungs can feel them bring tears to your eyes.

"W-Where is he?" Doyoung asks in a shaky voice. "He's still in the operating room, so we don't have any information yet. He's been there for several hours and it doesn't look like he'll be out in the next three hours," she says and the others just nod. They are too shocked and worried that they can't take it anymore. "C-Can we see the others?" Yuta asks and the receptionist looks at the manager, who just nods and then shows them the way to the Dreamies.

Opening the door into the room, they see a worried Jeno sitting with Jaemin, a calm Renjun next to a crying Chenle hiding in Renjun's arms, and a tired Haechan next to Mark. Jaemin and Mark are both asleep in their hospital bed, not moving. When the boys notice their hyungs, they are instantly petrified, but then out of nowhere Chenle runs towards Taeyong crying. "H-Hyung they say J-Jisungie saved my life but I don't see him anywhere," he sobs inside Taeyong's shirt while the older one naturally puts his arms around Chenle and tries to calm him down.

"It's okay Chenle, Jisung will be here with us soon," says Taeyong. He still hides from him that Jisung is in the OR because he doesn't wants to drive the little one even more crazier. He goes back to his bed with Chenle and lies down with him since Chenle looks tired. At that moment, the rest of NCT ran into the room. Kun immediately ran to Chenle and took over from Taeyong while Sicheng took care of Renjun, who was finally able to cry. He had been holding back his emotions so that he would appear strong to the others, but now in Sicheng's arms he can't anymore.

Taeyong has decided to only tell the others what they know about Jeno, Mark, Jaemin Renjun, Haechan and Chenle. He doesn't want to talk about Jisung in the presence of the other Dreamies, but of course Taeyong doesn't get very far with his plan.
"Where's Jisung?" a voice asks, drawing everyone's attention. "Jaemin you're awake," calls Doyoung, running to his dongsaeng. "How are you? Is something hurting you?" Taeyong asks immediately, but Jaemin doesn't want to talk about himself. "I'm fine Hyung, but where is Jisung?" he asks again and Taeyong bites his lip.

"I don't know much-" but before he can finish the sentence he is interrupted by Jaemin.
"Hyung please, I know you are his first legal guardian, please tell us what about Jisung." Taeyong has no choice but to tell them what he knows.
"When will he be out of the OR?" Jaemin asks after Taeyong has finished talking. "We don't know. The doctors said it could take a while. Unfortunately, it doesn't look very good," says Taeyong, fighting back tears himself. He sees how Chenle pushes himself into Kun's arms and trembles slightly. It hits him the hardest because Chenle blames himself and because Jisung is his very best friend.

"But you should rest for now. If you wake up again, we'll definitely know more," says Johnny, who stops just before Haechan falls asleep. The others agree with him and so each hyung takes care of one of his dongsaengs. Only Taeyong sits there and hopes that he will get new information about Jisung or at least that Mark will wake up.

After a few hours, a nurse finally comes in.
"Miss, how is Jisung?" Taeyong asks immediately, attracting a few eyes from his still awake members. "He's stable..." she says and they all breathe a sigh of relief, but they can still see the sad look on the Nurse's face. "But?" asks Jaehyun. "As is already known, Mister Park had a severe concussion and, unfortunately, internal bleeding in his head. It was possible to stop it, but unfortunately his body went into rest mode, so to speak. That means he is in a coma and is being kept alive by machines . His body doesn't work on its own because his brain is still too weak. You can't tell when he'll wake up," she explains, and the relief immediately turned to tension.

"Or if he ever wakes up again," they hear a faint voice say. "Mark?! OMG how are you?" Ten calls out immediately, sitting next to the boy.
"My head hurts a bit and my left leg hurts, and I can't remember why I'm here?" he says and the nurse goes to him immediately. "You've had a head injury in a car accident. It's possible that you've forgotten the last few hours, but that shouldn't matter. You get something for the pain right away, but the doctor wants to check you out, also mister Well, as soon as he's awake again," she says, and then goes to get the doctor.

Meanwhile, the others wake up as well. Mark and Jaemin are checked through, apart from the pain everything looks fine so far. Haechan is doing well too. The doctor even said that Jeno, Renjun and Chenle can leave the hospital tomorrow, Haechan wants to keep them for two more days and Jaemin and Mark for a week. "And what about Jisung?" Chenle asks.
"Since he's still in a coma, we can't say how long. We all hope the best for the boy," says the doctor and then leaves the boys alone. "Sister where is Jisung? Can we see him?" Taeyong asks before leaving the room as well. "He's in the coma patients' room and I'm sorry, but no one, except for the closest relatives, is allowed to visit Jisung for the next eight days," she says and leaves.

"It's unfair. Jisung's parents don't take care of him and you Hyung are also his first legal guardian and his brother hasn't contacted him for years either," says Jaemin, who is like a mother figure for Jisung. He raised the boy for years, of course with the others, but Jaemin feels responsible for Jisung. If he had been of legal age then, he would have signed the guardian slip and not Taeyong. "I know Jaemin, but there's nothing we can do about that," Taeyong says and they know he's right, but it upsets them nonetheless. But they can't change anything.

And so eight days fly by. They're all back home now, except for Jisung. The Hyungs have also decided that the Dreamies will be with them as Mark and Jaemin in particular still need support. They all couldn't sleep that night because they can finally visit Jisung today and find out how the boy is doing. It doesn't take long before all 22 boys are on their feet and getting ready. You go straight to the hospital without eating breakfast.
"You guys sit in the waiting room. I'll ask for Jisung," says Taeyong and the others go straight into the waiting room, but they're all very nervous.

Today is a quiet day at the hospital. The waiting room is completely empty except for the boys. You only hear the restless legs of the members on the chairs and the nervous finger movements. It's almost like the boys are about to face the worst test of their lives. When Taeyong comes back, he is not alone. The main doctor who examined the other Dreamies back then is next to Taeyong.
"No matter what Doctor Lee says, you have to promise to stay calm," Taeyong warns them and you could almost hear their hearts drop. They all fear the worst.

"Well, as you know, only Mr. Park's closest relatives were allowed to come for the last eight days. And indeed, two days later, Mr. Park's brother showed up. He got his parents' power of attorney and was allowed to decide what happens to Jisung, if he shouldn't wake up today...", the chief physician explained, but paused because he didn't know the easiest way to explain it to the boys. "What did he say? What will happen to Jisung if he doesn't wake up today?" said an upset Jaemin. He could already guess what Jisung's brother said because he knew Park Jihoon. He knew Jisung's so-called brother and how jealous he was of Jisung because Jisung had everything and he had nothing. Jisung has friends, fans and a successful career. Jaemin could guess exactly what Jihoon said, but he wants to hear it from the doctor.

"He said that we should shut down all machines that are still keeping Mr. Park alive and declare him dead. He also said that the body should then be handed over to NCT. You can then bury him, but the Park family don't want to have anything more to do with him", when Mr. Lee explained all this to them, it was very quiet in the room. They all couldn't believe what Mr. Lee just said. They could lose all Jisung...

"How about Jisung? What are the chances that he will get up today?" asks Taeyong, fighting back tears.
"I'm sorry, but Mr. Park shows no sign of ever waking up," he said. "I'll leave you alone now. Mr. Park is in room 143. You can go to him at any time. At 8.30 the machines will be turned off, let's all hope for the best." He then leaves the boys alone and not a second later, some burst into tears and others immediately hug each other for comfort. "I'll go to him," says Jaemin and everyone immediately looks at him. They know it hist Jaemin the worst and they don't know if it would be good for him, but Jaemin needs to see Jisung.
It could be the last time...

And so Jaemin goes to Jisung, of course the others follow him and so they all stand in front of a hospital bed on which Jisung lies. There are hoses hanging everywhere and you hear a beeping sound again and again. Jaemin goes to Jisung and sits on a chair next to the boy and takes the lying boy's hand. Now Jaemin can no longer suppress his tears. He just lets them flow and immediately the other Dreamies come to him. Jeno grabs Jaemin's shoulders, Mark sits next to Jaemin, Chenle sits on the other side and grabs Jisung's hand. Behind Chenle are Haechan and Renjun, each with an arm around them. All six boys stand/sit there and just let their tears flow. The hyungs stand at the foot of Jisung's bed and cry as well. Nobody can hold back the tears anymore.

It just hurts to know that they could lose their beloved maknae forever and there is nothing they can do about the situation. Absolutely nothing...
Suddenly Jeno sees a note lying next to Jisung's bed. He picks it up and reads the note.
"From Mr. and Mrs. Park and Jihoon. To NCT," Jeno reads out loud and everyone immediately looks at Jeno. "Shall I?" Jeno asks undecidedly and only sees a nod from Taeyong. Jeno opens the letter and reads it out loud.

"Hello NCT, if you are reading this letter, Jisung is either already dead or you are allowed to spend the last few hours with him. I'm sure you hate us for giving up Jisung and no longer wanting to keep him alive, but there's a reason. The last time we spoke to Jisung was four weeks ago and he asked for our forgiveness and wanted to make things right between us. We didn't know why so suddenly or even why he wanted to clear things, but he explained it to us. Jisung has suffered greatly in the recent years. He suffered from depression, anxiety attacks and panic attacks, and he also confessed to us that he hurts himself. We wanted to pick him up or let the entertainment know, but he asked us not to do it. He also confessed to us that he wanted to kill himself, but he couldn't because of you. We didn't know what he wanted from us and why he told us that, but we think he suspected something. He's asked us that if we ever have to decide to save his life, we should just let him die. Of course we couldn't do that and that's why we didn't report to the hospital until two days after the accident because we needed time to think. But Jisung asked us to. He wanted it that way. We hope you can understand..."

After Jeno had read the last word, it was quiet. Nobody could believe what they just heard. Jisung was depressed? Jisung hurt himself? Jisung wanted to kill himself? All the pain Jisung suffered and no one ever noticed. They're feeling really bad right now. But was that in the letter actually true? They asked the doctors if Jisung had any injuries that weren't from the accident, and indeed the doctors found cuts on the boys' forearms and thighs.

"So should we just let him die now?" Jaemin asked, still not believing it.
"Even if we wanted to do something, we couldn't... Jisung will die in an hour..." Taeyong said and just sat there. And so they spent the last few minutes telling Jisung TMI's that happened in the last few days. It brought a faint smile to their faces. It's been forever since they've all sat together and just talked to each other. They wish it wasn't the last time, but they also know that even if Jisung won't be there physically in 5 minutes, he will always be in their hearts.

"Take care Jisungie!"

"Take care little one!"

"We love you Jisungie!"

"You will always be my very best friend!"

"I'll miss your jokes!"

"Sleep well Baby Angel!"

"Take care of us, okay?"

"Farewell Jisung..."

.

.

.

It took me so long to finish this Story.
But finally I made it, but the sad part is that I even cried while writing it.

I hope you enjoy it!

~chichi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 976 36
My book of little space oneshots about NCT! Please DO NOT put my book in the same reading lists as books with smut! Requests are OPEN I'll try and ge...
2.6K 20 12
First of all, I'll only update this when I have time so please don't expect me to update every week or sum😭 ⚠️warning⚠️ This book contains: - fluff...
177K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
19.8K 417 17
He is imperfect, but he tries. He is good but he lies. He is hard on himself. He is broken and wont ask for help. He is messy but he is kind. He is l...