Deal with the devil

By stylesslutss

Two friends are on the Way home until they find themselves twisted into a deal Two brothers. One year. Can th... More

Chapter 1- Pavements
Chapter 2- call
Chapter 3- meet
Chapter 4- the deal
Chapter 5- mansion
Chapter 6- breakfast
Chapter 7- observance
Chapter 8- training
Chapter 9- painkillers
Chapter 10- public
Chapter 11: tour
Chapter 12- nightmare
Chapter 13- dinner
Chapter 14- ride
Chapter 15- feel something
Chapter 16- undertand
Chapter 17- forgot
Chapter 18 - sorry
Chapter 19- distraction
Chapter 20- headache
Chapter 21- papers
Chapter 22- fake
Chapter 23- Belladonna
Chapter 24- attention
Chapter 25- keys
Chapter 26- blades
Chapter 27- kiss
Chapter 28- throw
Chapter 29- date
Chapter 30 - talk
Chapter 31- plan
Chapter 32- try
Chapter 34- mission
Chapter 33- fly
Chapter 35- Lottas
Chapter 36- shots
Chapter 37- jealous
Chapter 38- babysit
Chapter 39- farm
Chapter 40- sensitive
chapter 41- pantry
chapter 42- burglary
Chapter 43- pool
Chapter 44- zoning out
Chapter 45- childhood
Chapter 46- pancakes
Chapter 47- drive
Chapter 48- flight
Chapter 49- Mykonos
Chapter 50- bed
Chapter 51- strawberries
Author Note
#2 Author note
#3 Author note
Chapter 52- waterfall
Chapter 53- kidnapped
Chapter 54- traditions
chapter 55- Yours
Chapter 57- Home
UPDATE
Chapter 59- dance
Chapter 60- Him

Chapter 56- moping

1.1K 20 4
By stylesslutss

Lorenzo Pov:

" You were like black out drunk an hour ago" I laugh to Nik. Somehow he's still lugging his two suitcases down the hotel corridor. A loud huff sounds from him every minute or so as the wheels catch in the thick carpet.
" Well I'm fine now aren't I?" He flicks his head, to where I'm walking behind, with a wide grin.

He's always been like that. I still remember on his sixteenth birthday, he managed to drink nearly half the bar. When we got back to the range he ran straight to the training rooms and spent the next half an hour shoving his fists into punching bags. I'd had the worst headache I think I've ever experienced but Raffe and I still sat at the back of room, watching, bewildered, as he punched his fists into the bags. Yet Nik barely had a hang over the next day.

" Are you sure you want get on a flight like this?" I ask. Admittedly he seems ok.

" I'm fine dad" Nik chuckles loudly and grins towards me again. I raise my eyebrows but he's turned around too quick to notice. Still looking forward, he begins to speak again.

" You didn't really drink that much tonight. In fact did you drink anything? It's literally your birthday"

I knew this was coming.

" I had a sip of Raffe's beer. I'm not really in the mood"

" I know what this is about. Come on you still can't mope around about Celeste"

" She broke up with me like a day ago. Give me a break"

A large sigh sounds from him. I feel a smile on my lips as Nik desperately tugs on his suitcase to remove the carpet caught in his wheel. After the third attempt he seems to finally be able to move it again. He turns towards me with raised brows.

" I get that your sad, well actually you seem very sad,but you can't let it stop you from doing like every day things. Plus it's your birthday"

" I don't think getting extremely drunk is an everyday thing for me Nik."

" You get my point smart ass. I don't know, you've never seemed this upset about a break up before"

" You say like I've had about twenty"

" Not far off"

I nudge him in the waist jokingly and let out a laugh as he stumbles straight into a wall.

" I don't know ok Enzo. I just don't think I've ever been this upset over a break up. This morning when we came into your room you had your arm out where she used to sleep. Like you were trying to hold her"

My stomach flips. I feel like throwing up. I hadn't even realised. I'm still so in love with her. There's no use denying it. I try to answer jokingly, to push the thoughts away.

" What serious relationships have you had? The middle aged woman who cheat on their husbands with you"

I watch as he raises his hands in defeat.

" Well just to say, Beth was seriously considering leaving her husband for me. He can't do the things I can"

" Well last I checked Beth is still with him, and the wall he punched in your room has still not recovered"

" Ok well I'm just saying my point is Celeste seems like adamant that she wants it to be over. I don't want to upset you but maybe you need to accept it"

When I think about his words, I realise maybe it is true. She left without even hesitating. And I start to think about how long she'd felt like this. When she was asleep with her arms around me every night was it all just fake? Was she just waiting for the right time to break it off?

" Um earth to Enzo" I swat Nik's hands away as he waves them in-front of my face.
" Get off me"

When I look back up I notice we've reached the foyer.
" Quick get the big sofa" Before I can even try answering Nik he's already hurriedly running over.
I feel a smirk on my lips as I spot a woman around our age staring at him with a look of confusion. It's not too long before Nik notices too.

" Sorry" he grins.
" I've got a very heartbroken friend here. He got broken up with a few days ago and he needs the biggest sofa to cry on"

I feel the embarrassment already on my cheeks. Still I wander over to sit down. To make it worse a few people have begun staring at me with looks of pity.

" Oh I'm sorry" The woman tries offering me a smile.

" I'm sorry about Nik."
Nik hits me over the head lightly and I grin towards him.

" Enzo likes to pretend he doesn't cry about it. But I saw the tear stains on his pillow"

" First of all I never denied that. Second of all why are you inspecting my pillows"

" Wow you've been in the foyer five minutes at most and you've already found someone to flirt with Nik" I hear a familiar voice chuckle.
Kiara's stood leaning against her suitcase, Raffe right behind. He tries reaching out for her hand and surprisingly she lets him take it. It doesn't seem that long ago she still despised him. To be honest it doesn't seem that long since we first met Celeste and Kiara.
Even with her hair matted in blood, bruises forming all over and dirt wiped across her, God, Celeste was so beautiful.
I need to stop thinking like that, it's never going to help me.

" Oh it's not like that" The woman doesn't even try explaining more, only wanders off quickly.

" Oh and now you've scared her off" Kiara smiles.

" The taxi should be hear in a minute so we should probably wait out the front. I'll check out" Raffe says and points towards the large glass doors.

Fifteen minutes later and we are all sat in the taxi on the way to the airport. Nik is sat in the front talking to the driver about the cars engine whilst Kiara giggles about something Raffe is whispering into her ear. I stare out towards the window just as the sea comes into view. Small blue waves roll onto the sandy beach. There are a few people there, some swimming others sunbathing.

Most people expect that we travel a lot, but we never usually have the time for just a holiday that's not business or some tiring mission. I always looks foward to the drive to the airport, you get the best view of all the scenery. Here white stone villas climb up the hills, lemon tree's dotted around.

As we pull up at the airport I grab a wad of cash out my wallet and pass it to the man. He stares down in a sort of awe but mostly he seems confused.

" Keep the change" I click the door open and hop out.
Kiara and Nik thank the driver as Raffe and I grab the luggage out the boot. I grab onto my own before passing Nik's oversized blue suitcase to him.

" Did you even need all this shit?"

" Yes Caldo" he smiles.

" Lorenzo can you shut up and take my suitcase" Kiara yells over the engine. Quickly I step back as the car speeds away.

" Why me?"

" Because I guarantee if Celeste was here you'd be carrying her suitcase. So you can take mine instead"
She offers it out with a grin.

" I do have my own suitcase, she'd probably just take here's"
Kiara raises her brows.

" If Celeste was here she could ask you to carry her around the airport and you'd do it"

" You know when we were younger Enzo used to insist on taking our Mum's suitcase around for her" Raffe chuckles.

" Awww what a sweetheart" Nik ruffles my hair and I harshly swat his hands away.
I do still remember that. Even at seven, in a boiling hot airport in Turkey, I insisted on taking my mum's suitcase around.

I grab onto the handle of Kiara's suitcase and with that we all head into the airport.

Celeste's POV:

I haven't done much since I arrived back home. I had to wait around an hour in the airport for a flight back to London and ended up arriving home at around seven in the morning. I slept for a while  but to be honest I was more just really hungry.

And It was hard to sleep in my own bed. Compared to Enzo's. Everything was strange. I'd never been alone in this massive house, there was always Kiara Enzo Raffe or Nik here.

After eating a frozen pizza, which was slightly stale, I tidied up the living room. We'd left it in a complete mess before leaving. There was a packet of Nik's favourite crisps on the floor of along with a bowl of cereal on the coffee table and a pair of socks strewn across the sofa.
Next I'd gone out to nearest supermarket to get us all some food but after that there wasn't really much more to do.

I strain my eyes over at clock in the corner of the living room, it reads eleven o' clock. They should be back in around two to three hours if their flight left on time
Clicking the tv off, I push up from the sofa to wander of down the corridor. As soon as I walk into the training room, I notice a dagger ,glinting in the lights, thats placed on a table.

It's unfamiliar. It looks different to any I've trained with in here. I pick it up, testing the feel in my hands. It's lightweight, smooth. There's a pattern on the hilt, entwined flowers forming into the shape of a c.

As I bring it closer to my eyes, I notice the tiny engraving. Love you forever -L.
Lorenzo.
My hearts pounding as I skim my eyes over and over the words. As if it might somehow go away.
Love you forever.
I don't know what to feel.
He bought this for me. He was going to give it to me. When we got back?
How long has he had this?

I place it back down. Remove my eyes from anywhere in that direction. Grabbing a large knife, I hurl it at the target.
It hits the exact middle. Although I'm confused out my mind I still feel a sense of satisfaction at the accurate aim. I throw another, it hits the board, only a centimetre from the last blade.

Half an hour later, and I move onto a punching bag. Then onto pistols. It's only when I glance at the ticking clock, that I notice the time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495 6 10
A story about two people that are meant to be, but fight their constant attraction to one another. They continue to find each other at different poin...
347 26 21
Two of the most popular bands are facing off,head to head for a record deal. What happens when the lead singers develop feelings for each other? Will...
390 16 12
A coming-of-age story that people can relate too. read and leave comments please and thank you for reading
7.6K 331 18
"He treats me good, he loves me," "But do you love him?"