it all started in vegas

By sunshine_temptress27

She was lost, at 25 years old she felt stuck in life, depressed and trapped by the small borders of her home... More

Intro
Camille
The Piano Room
The lounge
Trouble
Blue eyes
Promises
Home
Welcome to Memphis
Pleasure and Pain
Graceland
Books and Records
The pier
Love me or Lose me
Queensland
'68
Misery
L.O.V.E
Woman
GQ
All shook up
Jealousy
Savage
Back To You

Gentleman

1K 20 4
By sunshine_temptress27

"i'm going on a date" the words blurted out of me before i had time to think and decided not to tell her

"A DATE?! like with a boy? a real breathing boy?" gram said in shock and began laughing to herself

"haha very funny, yes a real breathing boy. he is picking me up in 15 minutes"

"thank god! i was beginning to worry about you becoming some crazy lady with twenty cats who never leaves her house and swears off men forever "

"hey there's nothing wrong with having twenty cats, and also i could've gone on a date sooner if i wanted it. It was voluntary i'll have you know"

"i know i know i'm only kidding, so tell me about him, OH! wait, what are you wearing is the more important question" i notice her tone get progressively more excited and it makes me laugh seeing her get giddy like that.

I stand back from the camera to give her a full view of my dress, it's a flowy black low-cut dress with small white daisies plastered all over and falls to my calf, i tried to keep it more casual by wearing my white platform shoes because as we know heels are not my friend.

"beautiful! Hair up or down?" she leans her face closer to the camera in attempt to see me better which only makes me laugh because i'm practically staring up her nose at this point.

"i was thinking up i didn't have enough time to do anything else with it"

she nods head with a smile on her face "good choice, i know you are in a rush so i won't press for details right now but at-least tell me his name"

"His name is Austin, i met him here at the hotel about a two weeks ago." the second his name crosses my lips i feel a blush creep onto my face, the mere thought of him makes me happy. Damn i'm in trouble.

"I can't wait to here all about him, maybe give me a call tomorrow and tell me? i miss you cami" the happiness on her face starts to fade as we say goodbye and i feel the tears threaten to stream down my face

" i promise, i miss you too gram so much. i'll call you tomorrow, i love you"

"i love you too honey"

A few deep breath's later i look into the mirror to make sure i'm all put together, i glance down at my phone to get the time 12:28 he should be here any minute.

We've gone out before, i was practically in his lap an hour ago but here i am pacing the lengths of the hotel room trying to keep the butterflies in my stomach at bay,

*knock knock knock*

"fuck" i whisper to myself as i walk to open the door, "pull it together cami"

I open the door to Austin in a loose fit white silk button down shirt and black slacks that fit him perfectly. He quite literally took my breath away. My eyes make there way up to his to find where i find him already looking down at me with that same damn smirk that makes my knees buckle.

"Hello to you too beautiful"

I give myself a mental smack on the forehead for being so obvious about drooling over him but i mean come on who wouldn't. A nervous laugh is the only response i could seem to give at the time before he speaks up again.

"cat got your tongue sweetheart?"

"huh, oh ha no, im just um never mind. let me grab my bag and we can go"

turning around i shake my head at the pure disaster of a sentence that just came out of my mouth. I notice his reflection in the mirror across from my bed, i watch him step inside to lean his shoulder against the wall staring at me as i walk to pick up my purse from the bedside table.

The way he looks at me is comparable to a predator stalking it's prey, his gaze follow my every move never leaving some part of my body, his eyes darken the longer he looks at me. It's a feeling i can't get used to and i mean that in a good way.

"okay, ready when you are"

He pushed himself off the wall to open the door for me

"after you"

"always the gentleman" i say but my mind has other ideas *would be nice if you weren't always a gentleman* i shake off the thought from my head to try and get it out of the gutter.

He laughs and reaches for my hand to hold in his. Hand holding had become a normal thing for us at this point "for now"

Unsure of exactly what he meant i glared over at him only to see a sinister smile on his face as we walked toward the lobby.

Pasta, a glass of wine and a little get to know you session. First dates were always dreadful, i hated having to tell people my favorite color what i want in life and dredge up stories of the past, yet somehow this one i was actually enjoying myself.

I found myself unable to shut up once he got me talking, i have a tendency to rant until i'm about out of breath. Usually people find it annoying and tell me to shut up but Austin wasn't, he was seemingly hanging on my every word, reacting when i would tell him a story, just genuinely engaged in our conversation. It was refreshing.

When the ex's part of the conversation started i found myself becoming quieter and quieter, i had never told anyone but Gram what James did and truthfully i hadn't planned to.

"You got quiet" he says with questioning tone

"Yeah sorry i just um, i don't usually talk about my ex. It's a complicated story."

"okay, not a problem i didn't mean to pry" he gives me a reassuring smile and takes another sip of his wine.

"i didn't think you were prying it's just that... Okay truthfully i haven't been with anyone in about six years, my ex was not a good guy and just sort of ruined relationships and men in general for me." I spoke so fast to be able to get it out my head felt like it was spinning.

He reaches out to brush his thumb over the back of my hand "It's okay, you don't have to tell me, you can tell me whenever you feel comfortable"

The gentle touch to my hand in combination with his words calmed me down. We got back to a more lighthearted conversation throughout the rest of our lunch.

Hand in hand once again we walk out of the restaurant towards his car, he opens the passenger door for me before walking around to the driver seat.

A few minutes down the road the sky starts to darken and rain is hitting the windshield at an alarming fast rate.

We arrive at the hotel and Austin had rushed out of the drivers side giving the keys to the valet and hurrying to open my door, he held his jacket over the door to keep me from getting wet as we ran for the lobby door.

We stepped inside the elevator heading up towards my room when i looked over to him running his hands through his wet hair, the rain had soaked through his white shirt making it cling to his chest and showing every beautiful outline of his body.

I move from my spot in the middle of the elevator to stand in front of him and reach my hand up to his forehead to move the stray piece of hair he had missed and put it back in place, slowly i drag my finger down the side of his face to the underside of his jaw, i apply slight pressure under his chin to get him to look at me, his eyes shoot to mine and his hands find there home on my hips.

*DING*

The elevator sounds off that we had made it to my floor breaking our eye contact.

I go to take out the key for my room and unlock the door, after the click i slightly open it before turning back to Austin

"Do you wanna come in?"

Shaking his head rather harshly i seen his adam's apple bob ever so slightly

"Very much so"

I set my bag down on the table near the door and the wheels start turning in my head *just turn around, grab him and kiss him. it's simple.* i scoff at my inner thoughts *Be a woman. Make the first move*

In a hush tone i whisper "fuck it" and turn around to face him, he's staring at me but still keeping his distance. I reach my hand out to his still very wet shirt and pull him forward. His eyes widen but begin to darken at my sudden action.

"Stop being such a damn gentleman and kiss me"

He doesn't waste a second before closing the small gap between us and grabbing my hips to pull me into him, they quickly slide up my body till they are on either side of my face. I move my hands to rest on his side as he pulls my head towards him and presses our lips together.

I feel like im floating and the only thing holding me to earth is the grip of his hands on my face. In a flash his hands had moved from my face to the backs of my thighs picking me up and setting me down on the table behind us. He rolled his body into mine kissing me with so much intensity i could hardly keep up. I felt his tongue easing its way into my mouth and i eagerly accepted.

I break away from him only for a moment and move my lips slowly down the side his neck slightly sucking on the spot i felt his heart beat

His head lulls back and a groan escapes him "you are playing a very dangerous game sweetheart"

I let out a small satisfied hum and look back up to his eyes "Maybe i like the danger"

Before i know it his hands are back on my legs picking me up, i instinctually wrap my legs around his waist as he moves us through the room.

My back hit's the bed only seconds before he's right back on me, i feel his greedy hands everywhere and he drags his hand down my body to grip my leg and wrap it around him.

"if we don't stop now i won't be able to" he looks at me completely out of breath and eyes almost black.

I want him, badly but i don't know that i'm ready to completely give myself to him. Six years is a long time not to be with someone, im basically a virgin at this point. If i could go back in time i wouldn't have slept with anyone i had, it was all about them in the worst ways, no man had ever made me come. So i will gladly say i'm a born again virgin.

But all my mind can think of is that Austin has made my body feel more in the past two weeks than anyone has my whole life.

"I don't wanna stop" staring right into his eyes "but there's things I need to tell you before we go all that way there"

He moves himself to sit back against the headboard and looks at me "come here" gesturing to his lap. I pull myself up and settle onto his legs when he grabs my face once more "we will do whatever you want to do whenever you want to, you just let me know when" and placed a gentle kiss on my nose.

For someone who knows very little of my past relationship and why i'm so hesitant about this he's so caring almost like he knows without me having to actually tell him.

"thank you" I move to kiss his lips once more, you don't have to have sex to have fun right? I start to roll my hips into his to let him know i'm still open to more.

"I can still make you feel good with our clothes on sweetheart, you alright with that?" the look on his face was pure lust, how could i say no.

"yes, please"

"thank fuck"

Authors Note:
Hey Hey :) This was a longer chapter for me so let me know if you enjoyed it or if it was to long. THEY KISSED?!? i really realllyy almost made this 3000 words so you'd get the full scene in this chapter buuuut im leaving a cliffhanger. I'll make it up times a 1000 i swear.
See ya next go around
Love C ;)

*slight smut warning for next chapter* 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Masked By Zoe

Teen Fiction

2.3K 125 29
XIARA NIGHTS had always isolated herself from people, and surround herself with walls. She had never opened up to anyone, because she believes that...
49.3K 661 25
𝚜𝚘... πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ? 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 π–‘π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ—† π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 π—Œπ—†π–Ίπ—…π—… π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—’π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ, π–»π—Žπ— π—€π—ˆπ— π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ–½...
64.3K 729 26
A bunch of requested and non-requested imagines about Elvis Presley. If you have anything you'd like me to write about, you can request in the comme...
26.5K 991 21
When Italia Knight suddenly decides to pack up her entire life in a suitcase and travel miles and miles away from home, she encounters someone during...