Christian Anthony Smut/Imagin...

By RuelsYoung04

I will write as much as I can about Kras๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค I can also do requests, just message me :) More

Anniversary
Mini Story part 1
Mini Story part 2
Mini Story part 3
How you first met
My Kras
SLIDE-โš ๏ธSuicideโš ๏ธ
New Family
when you became official
Into It Part 1
Into It Part 2
Escort
Instagram
How you guys sleep
Pics ;)
Is This Love Daddy?
Meet and Greet part 2
23 - Part 1
23 - Part 2
23 - Part 3
Nicknames
Numb
Car Sex
?
Too Late
Slow Down
Memes
OMG!!!
Lovers๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ
Chaos part 1
Chaos part 2
Your Matching PJS
What Songs You Jam Out To
His Favorite Feature of You
Your Favorite Feature of Him
Sleepover
The Walls
Music Festival
Drugs You Do Together
When You Go Clubbing
Where You Travel
Favorite Candies
Love of my Life
I Never Existed
August
Right Now, I Need You
Pets
Names in Contacts
Moving Away
Angel part 1
Angel part 2
BIRTHDAY!
Drugs & Money
Heaven on Earth
Vivid Pictures
NYC
Chxse
Home
Fucked Up

Meet and Greet part 1

531 2 5
By RuelsYoung04

Y/Ns POV

Today is the day that I've been waiting for. The Chase Atlantic concert WITH meet and greet! AAHHHHH. I finally get to meet my boyyysssss. I danced around so happily at noon as I blasted "Drugs & Money".

Before I got ready to leave, I cleaned up my house a little bit because it would bother me all night.

After I cleaned up a bit, I got ready and this is what I wore:

The time comes around for me to leave and I called an Uber because later tonight, I'm going to a club after the concert. I grabbed my cash, phone, earbuds, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and my ID. I walked out the door with my house keys and locked it, and tried to open it just to make sure that it was locked this time. Once, I accidently forgot to lock it and my neighbors dog somehow got in. Weird, I know. Anyways, I get into the Uber and took my phone out of my pocket to check on Instagram. I opened Christians story first and he posted this:

*Pretend it says North America*

Fuck, he's so hot. Mmm those hands. No. Stop this. But those rings...HIS VEINS. Okay, Y/N, stop. I grabbed my earbuds and put them in my ears, I started to listen to "Dancer In The Dark". After a while, I thanked my Uber driver and got out to wait in line for the meet and greet. Shit. Do I look okay? I began to panic thinking I didn't look good or something. I just might be overreacting. Oh God. There he was. Walking out of a side door, thankfully no one else saw him, but I did. He saw a glimpse of me and I smiled at him and he smiled back. My heart. THERES BUTTERFLIES HEREEEE. Anyways, I walked into line, which thankfully I came a lot earlier than I was supposed to, but still kind of a line. Maybe 30 people? I waited for time to pass, so I just stalked the main accounts Instagram and then Christians mostly after. How can anyone not think he's hot? Like, I get it. Everyone loves him and Mitchel, also Clinton, Jesse, and Pat don't really get as much fangirls. I don't know why. Like fuck, they're all hot, okay?! Without realizing it's been an hour, the line was way worse and they finally opened the doors for meet and greet. We all walked in and waited in another line in a room, but at least in air conditioning. Listen, it's autumn, but still kinda hot outside.

28 people later

Oh God, I'm getting nervous. My throat is hurting. When it was my turn for the meet and greet, it felt so unreal.

Mitchel: "Hello there beautiful, how are you?" He asked as we hugged.

Y/N: "I'm doing good, been waiting for this day for a long time."

Christian: "Well, it's good to finally meet you. What's your name?" We hugged for a bit longer.

Y/N: "Y/N, nice to see you Christian."

Clinton: "Hey, we're glad you're here now." He smiled and hugged me and I hugged back, but not as long as Christians hug.

Jesse: "Hello love"

Y/N: "Hey, how are you?"

Jesse: "Doing well, you?"

Y/N: "Just fine." I smiled and hugged him.

Pat: "Hi, excited for the show?"

Y/N: "I sure am." I smiled and we hugged.

I walked over next to Christian and Mitchel. And we did a cute lil pose where Christian and Mitchel both kissed my cheeks and the camera flashed for the picture. I blushed a little bit.

Y/N: "Bye guys." I smiled at them all.

Everyone: "Bye!" I looked back at them and Christian was watching me walk away.

AHHH. Was he for real staring at me? I think I might pass out. Shit.

Time Skip to the concert beginning

I walked in front of the stage and waited for the show to begin. Of course I got front row, they're literally the best place you could be at when you're at a concert.

They came out and performed one of their very new songs first. As I was jamming out and singing along to the lyrics, Christian looked at me and winked as he was singing and playing his guitar.

A few of my favorites that they played were Meddle About, Okay, ALEYUH, Drugs & Money, and Love Is (Not) Easy. Christian took his shirt off about halfway through the show. There were even some Manthony moments. One was where Christian grabbed Mitchels pants.

I got some videos of this good shit, so I could watch them and freak out all over again. Fuck, they were hot. Manthony, but shit I wanted Kras for myself.

(There's the vid where I got the pic)

After the concert

When I walked outside of the concert, I lit a cigarette and waited a few minutes as I looked at the videos on my phone. From the corner of my eye I see someone walking but I didn't pay attention to who it was.

?: "Hey, do you mind if I smoke with you?"

Y/N: "No, not at all." I said without looking at the guy.

A couple minutes go by and he says something again.

?: "How was the concert?"

Y/N: "Oh it was gr-" oh my fuck.

Christian: "Hey, you okay?" Shit, I spaced out again.

Y/N: "Y-yeah, I'm good. The concert was great." I sat there just shocked still.

Christian: "Are you sure you're okay? Do you need something to drink?"

Y/N: "Yeah, no I'm good. I just can't believe its you."

He chuckled at my comment.

Christian: "Well, it's me here. This does feel unreal, doesn't it? Like you can't imagine sitting next to your idol, but you are. That's everyone's dream, but now you're the one living it."

Y/N: "Yeah, this seems like a dream that I never want to wake up from."

Christian: "I lived this too, once. My favorite singer back when I was in high school, came out and talked to me for a bit, still kind of shocking to me."

Y/N: "Well, thank you for the invite, but actually I have to be somewhere."

Christian: "Where ya headed, love?"

Y/N: "I'm going to this club downtown, my friends are supposed to pick me up soon." I felt bad lying about that, I could've called an Uber.

Christian: "Well, would you still like to wait for them inside where you don't get eaten alive by the mosquitoes?" He laughed.

Y/N: "Sure, why not." I said as we both finished smoking.

I will be posting a part 2 to this story, so stay tuned! 🥺 Don't we wish that this was us.

Update 08/09: I'm sorry I haven't been able to upload anything, I'm in the hospital with horrible stomach pains

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 13.6K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
126K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.