Meet and Greet part 2

After we went inside, I kind of zoned out. Like, this looks like fucking heaven. It looked like the party where the girl from the heaven and back was in.

Y/N: "This is absolutely gorgeous, oh my God." I said in shock.

Christian: "Yeah, it is. Are you sure your friends are coming to get you? I wouldn't mind taking you."

Y/N: "Now that I think about it, I don't think they're gonna show up. It's alright, after this I'd rather go home."

Christian: "Alright, love. Well, just focus on having a good time until then." He smiled.

After a while, I saw him and the rest of the band get up on this stage and perform a couple songs.

God, Christian is hot as fuck.

After those few covers and a couple of his bands songs, he came down and looked at me walking to the bar

After those few covers and a couple of his bands songs, he came down and looked at me walking to the bar. I noticed he was shirtless, too. Let's just say that this man knows how to turn me on. I tried not to look his way but I failed to when he started the conversation.

Christian: "How was that, love?" Ugh, I just melted all inside.

Y/N: "It was really great, Kras. You were amazing." I looked into his eyes. Fuck me.

Christian: "Not as amazing as you." He winked and slicked his sweaty hair back.

He kept staring at me and next thing I knew, everyone was gone and we were in a bedroom. He pinned me against the wall and left hickeys around my neck and collarbone. He found a few of my sweet spots and I was moaning like crazy. Thankfully it was just us here.

Christian: "Jump, baby." And I did what I was told.

He grabbed my ass for support and walked over to the bed and laid me down. His hands rambled all over my body. Ugh, his veins. They're so visible, I just want him to choke me. Christian and I continued to make out for a couple more minutes. We rolled over to where I was straddling him, I could feel him getting bigger. God, my body had felt this heat wave. Like, like I need him. I fucking want this man to rail me. Then I began to start kissing him down his body. Fucking helllll. Like he didn't have a six pack or a dad bod, like right in the middle of it.

Y/N: "Christian..I-"

Christian: "Yes, darling?"

Y/N: "You're so fucking hot." I smacked my lips onto his. "I need you."

Christian: "Fuck me then, love. I know you're craving it."

Since he was already shirtless, he helped me take off my clothes first, leaving me in my bra and underwear. Then I take off his pants, and slowly took off his boxers. Fucking hell, he is big. I started to go down on him but I was already choking. He moved his hand to my head and made me go down more. Goddamn, I can barely fit him in my mouth. After a couple more minutes, I come back up and he notices my makeup is ruined now.

Christian: "Oh love, your mascara's running.." He kissed me and flipped us over.

He took my underwear off and instantly began to tongue fuck me. Bloody hell, he knows what he's doing. I grabbed the bedsheets and gripped them tight, trying to prevent myself from moaning from the pleasure.

Y/N: "Fuck..mmm"

Christian: "Cmon baby, I wanna hear you scream."

He inserted two of his fingers as well as his tongue continued. I couldn't resist and I moaned as loud as I could. I barely kept my legs still for him.

Christian: "Mm, now I like seeing this, love."

He grabbed a condom and put it on and fucked me desperately. Moans were going everywhere and we couldn't help ourselves. Things got so good to the point where I finally felt his hand around my throat and my hand grabbed his hair. As he was fucking me, he was leaning over me and I couldn't resist the urge to use this opportunity to use my nails and leave scratches on his back.

 - After -

- After -

Christian: "Fucking..Christ..."

Y/N: "Damn, baby. I got you good." He smiled.

I slowly smirked and it caught his attention.

Christian: "What?"

Y/N: "Mm...round 2?"

Christian: "Fuck God, yeah."

IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG MY APPENDIX DECIDED TO ALMOST KILL ME AND RUPTURE SO IVE BEEN STUCK AT THE HOSPITAL BUT IM BACK NOW!!!