Mini Story part 1

Christians POV:

I sat down next to Mitchel and Clinton waiting to be at our next stop on tour. I needed something to make me forget how long this drive is. So, I grabbed a joint and lit it to calm my nerves down.

I passed it down to Mitchel and turned on the TV.

Christian: "Fuck man, I can't stand being couped up on this tour bus for hours, I have to walk for a minute."

Mitchel: "Do you want me to come with you, Kras?"

Christian: "Nah, it's alright if you don't want to. I shouldn't be long."

I walked out towards the front of the bus to ask the driver to pull over at the next exit and sat down next to the door.

Time Skip by "OHMAMI ft Maggie"

Finally, some fresh air. I walked towards the back of the gas station to light a cigarette. Next thing I knew, this girl walked by. My God she is gorgeous. She had dark brown hair long enough touching her lower back but half underneath was dark green.

?: "Hey do you mind if I use your lighter?"

Christian: "Here ya go." I said as I reached into my pocket for it.

?: "Thank you."

Damn, even her voice is angelic.

Christian: "So, what are you doing out this late at night, considering it's almost 3 am?"

?: "I just needed to get away from home, I hate being there. I'm not wanted, my family doesn't care about me."

Christian: "Oh, I'm so sorry. That's hard to live with, I can only imagine."

?: "Yeah, at least they don't care to notice I'm gone all the time, so I just do whatever. What's your name?"

Christian: "Christian, what's your name?"

?: "Y/N, nice to meet you Christian. What are you doing here at 3 am?"

Christian: "I'm on tour with my mates and I just needed a break out of the tour bus, we're in there most of the time if we're not performing."

Y/N: "Oh, what's your bands name?"

Christian: "Chase Atlantic."

Y/N: "Wait really? I think I've listened to a few songs."

Christian: "Well, that's great to hear. Do you have anywhere to go? Do you need somewhere to stay?"

Y/N: "No, but I'll find something. I usually just stay at a friend's house but she's gone for the week."

Christian: "Why not come with us?"

Y/N: "No, I'm sorry, I couldn't possibly do that."

Christian: "It'll benefit you, you get to travel and come see our shows and you wouldn't stay here."

Y/N: "..fine. Only because I can't say no to you."

We walked back to the tour bus and I opened the door for her to go in first. I showed her our beds and what not and then led her to the back where the guys were.

Mitchel: "Kras, who the hell did you bring back? She's quite beautiful."

Christian: "This is Y/N, she's not a major fan but she has listened to a few songs. She's in a tough situation right now so I thought I'd help her out. So, that's Mitchel and that's Clinton." I said and pointed to both.

Y/N: "Hey guys. Thank you again Christian, like I said you didn't have to do this for me."

Christian: "It's no worries at all, anything to help a gorgeous girl like you." I said and winked at her.

Y/N: "Alright, I'm kind of tired. Where can I sleep?"

Christian: "There's not much room, so you'll have to sleep with me in my bed."

I went and grabbed her a set of my clothes for bed.

Christian: "Here ya go, a t-shirt and pants for bed." I said and smiled at her.

Y/N: "Thanks." She walked off into the bathroom.

Clinton: "Damn man, if you don't make her your girlfriend, I will make her mine."

Mitchel: "Yeah, she's hella fine."

Christian: "Alright, but not now. She's struggling to live right now, I just want to make sure she'll be okay first."

Another Time Skip by "The Walls"

I let her get in the bunk first, then I climbed up after her. I grabbed a couple of the blankets I set down on the bed and gave her one.

Y/N: "So, where's the next show at?"

Christian: "Nashville."

Y/N: "Really? I've always wanted to go to Nashville."

Christian: "Yeah, it's very pretty there. I sometimes travel on my own when tours over to go there. I go to downtown a lot to drink for a bit."

Y/N: "Wait, how old are you?"

Christian: "I'm 24, how old are you?"

She was hesitant for a second.

Y/N: "I'm 17, but my birthday is soon in a couple months."

Christian: "Oh, fuck. Really?"

She nodded, shit.

Christian: "Well, now that we're moving, what can you do? I'm sorry, but fuck your family. We're on tour for 3 more weeks until we go to Europe. You're not going back, they don't deserve you."

Y/N: "Thanks Christian, I don't want to go back either.

Christian: "Of course, well. Goodnight, Y/N."

Y/N: "Goodnight Christian."

And then we dozed off to sleep.

Throughout the night, I couldn't help but feel like something is wrong. I looked over and saw her body shake a little bit.

Christian: "Are you cold Y/N?"

Y/N: "Maybe a little bit, but I'm okay."

Christian: "Do you want me to keep you warm? I don't mind."

Y/N: "Mhm."

I wrapped my blanket around her and then put my arms around her.

I WILL MAKE A PART TWO OF THIS IMAGINE I PROMISE <3