Music Festival

November 14th

Today my boyfriend and I are going to a music festival in Orlando, Florida. We are in Tampa as of now, we're coming from Miami and Christian is the one driving. I drove about halfway and then we switched.
I wore this:

We had packed for a couple of days since the festival was going on for three days

We had packed for a couple of days since the festival was going on for three days. It was my turn to pick a song to play on aux and I chose "Wet The Bed" by Chris Brown & Ludacris. I smirked at my decision of the song choice and I felt Christian stare at me as I kept my eyes on the phone.

Woo
Hear the sound of your body drip, drip, drip
As I kiss both sets of lip-lip-lips
Hear the sound of your body drip, drip, drip
As I kiss both sets of lip-lip-lips
I ain't afraid to drown
If that means I'm deep up in your ocean, yeah
Girl, I'll drink you down
Sipping on your body all night
I just wanna take your legs and wrap 'em 'round
Girl, you cumming right now
My head to your chest feeling your heartbeat, girl
Swimming all in your sea, and you sweating all over me
Bring it forward, don't you run, run
I don't want to be a minute man
Baby, you're just like a storm raining on me
Girl, you're soaking wet, woah-woah
I'm a kiss it right, yeah, yeah
I'm gon' lick all night, yeah, yeah
Yeah girl, you heard what I said
I'm gonna make you wet the bed, bed, bed
I'm a put your legs behind your head when I make you wet the bed
You don't know what you're in for
'Bout to get inside your mental, huh
Bend ya back like it's limbo
I'ma make you feel like a nympho
Tonight, oh-woah, you're mine, baby girl, oh
Any time you want it, I'm ready and willing, girl, to give it
I start to lick your body, you go to trembling
Flip it around, girl, lemme get it from the side
And can I visit all those spots you like?
Your neck, your back, your sexy lips, booty and thighs
I don't want to be a minute man
Baby, you're just like a storm raining on me
Girl, you're soaking wet, yeah-yeah, ooh

He had put his hand on my thigh and raised it after every couple seconds, ugh, this shit is turning me on. He eventually stopped and put his hand back on the gearshift. I decided to tease him too, since he did that to me. It's only fair, right? I put my left hand on his leg and moved it over closer to his dick. Once I did, I began to palm him and he let out a soft groan and I stopped.

Christian: "Fuck, babe, why'd you stop?"

Y/n: "That's what you did to me." I smirked.

Christian: "Fuck it, we're gonna be late to the festival." He said as he was pulling off an exit. Fuck. Is he really about to fuck me right now?

Y/n: "Babe, where are you going?"

Christian: "We're stopping." He quickly pulled into an abandoned lot and parked behind a building. "Get in the back." He told me as he got out, seeming sexually frustrated. I got out and hopped in the back, he immediately started to take his clothes off and I did too. He smashed his lips onto mine, grabbing my neck with his hand, squeezing it a little. He's a bit dominant today. He moved his hand to where he could kiss my neck, he began to suck my skin, leaving marks. He moved down and took off my underwear. Then, Christian began kissing my thighs and gripping them tight as he moved down further. Next thing I knew, I started moaning from him licking my pussy. But fuck, that feels so good. I put my hand on the window, putting force onto it and preventing myself from moaning too loud. He put his hand over my mouth and went faster. At this point, I'm literally seconds away from cumming. As I was about to, he stopped. What a dick.

Y/n: "What the hell babe!"

Christian: "You need to learn to not tease me, darling." He said as he was getting his pants on.

Y/n: "Okay, daddy." I said, knowing what that does to him.

Christian: "What was that, love?"

Y/n: "Nothing...daddy." I said it again.

Christian: "Oh, baby. Now you've got me. There's no way we're going to the festival now." He said as he was taking his pants back off.

Y/n: "Oh really? Why is that?" I smirked.

Christian: "Oh, you'll find out." He went on his phone and chose a sex playlist to play. The first song that plays is Porn Star by August Alsina.

He put on a condom because whose having kids, not us. Hell no. Then he slammed into me hard, a few tears fell out but there was more pleasure than pain. I arched my back and grabbed his hair.

Y/n: "Oh- fuck, daddy-" I moaned.

Christian: "You love it, don't you, love?" He said, as his grip on my hips grew stronger.

Fuck, this felt amazing. Wait! What time is it? I don't care anymore.

Y/n: "Fuck, I- I'm about to-"

Christian: "Cum for me baby." He said as he was fucking me the hardest he possibly could for the last few thrusts.

We both came and he pulled out and threw the condom away. I got my clothes on and he just put his pants on. We both got out and got back in the front seats, when he reversed I put my hand back onto his thigh as he smirked at drove back to the festival.