Chxse

I live for the chxse, I live for the drugs, I live for the money, I live for the fame

Hey, my name is Y/n Y/ln. I am 24 years old and live with my boyfriend, Christian Anthony. I'm in my last year of college, but I do it online since we travel a lot. I'm getting my masters degree for Business/Entrepreneurship with a minor in music. It took me very long to decide between business and forensics, but I've always wanted to have my own business more. I've seen forensics as more of a hobby than a career I want. I attend University of Sydney, it's funny cause I met Christian when I was a freshman in college. I traveled all the way from Tampa, Florida in the United States. Freshly 19, he was 20. I can't imagine living life any different than it is today.

We were at our friend's house, Naveed, and he was throwing a party for the boys' tour kicking off. I wore this long but cute blue dress with white heels.

He wore a black and white tux, and damn he looks good in it

He wore a black and white tux, and damn he looks good in it. As the party was starting, a couple hundred people showed up to celebrate. Our families, friends, etc. I was nervous but so excited for them to tour again, they have just released new music and released a couple videos. Oh, and soon enough the boys are going to perform a couple of their new songs as they begin their Beauty In Death tour.

Mitchel: "Hey everyone, we wanted to say thank you for making our dreams come true and letting us express who we were when we were younger to chase our dreams. And thanks to supporting us as well, nothing would have been possible without the support from you guys and the fans we have now."

Clinton: "We especially want to say thank you to our parents for giving us a chance and not giving up hope for this band to kick off, clearly X Factor was not a way we had hoped but it lead us here now."

Christian: "As much as I love my parents, I want to say thank you to the love of my life for supporting me and not giving up in me. I love you so much Y/n and I hope that someday we can have more time to ourselves...which is why..."

Oh what is he doing...

Christian: "I wanted to ask you..." he pulled out a small box from his pocket. "Will you marry me?" Everyone was cheering and I do want to be with him forever.

Y/n: "Yes! I love you!" I said sobbing my eyes out as I was standing in front of him and he grabbed my hand to put the ring on.

Everyone clapped and cheered for my answer. I kissed him passionately. Oh what a night. Anyways we all celebrated for our engagement and their tour announcement.

This is the ring: