Mini Story part 3

Y/N: "Oh my God, are you excited? I'm kinda glad that we're here."

Y/BFF: "Um, hell yes. I've been waiting for too damn long to go to a Chase Atlantic concert and I go in for free?!"

Y/N: "Okay, let's go to the floor so we can watch."

Time Skip brought to you by "Church"

We walked down towards the stage to watch the boys, luckily we got right up front of the barricade. I knew it was gonna be packed, but I didn't care because these boys matter to me more. It was time for the show to start and their first song that began to play was "Stranger Things", it kind of reminds me of that Netflix show.

Yeah, probably shouldn't call it's the worse time
I've been up for days and my brains fried, yeah
Don't mistake me for a wise guy, but if I brought the drugs then they're all mine
I can't believe what they've done to me, yeah
Shes on her knees, shit, I'm kinda freaked out
It's three degrees, I can barely breathe, yeah
It's getting weird now
But stranger things have happened in the night time
The way that things are going, shit I might die, yeah

Damn, not gonna lie. This song slaps, I'm surprised I haven't heard it before. As Christians part creeped up, he began to look at me. Oh no.

Lying on the floor with a nosebleed
Girl, just take it easy, maybe don't breathe

That literally took my breath away, am I really falling for him?

After the concert

Christian: "So, how'd you like the show?"

Before I could say anything

Y/BFF: "AMAZING, OH MY GOD. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO GO TO ONE OF YOUR GUYS' CONCERTS, I LOVED IT SO MUCH."

Y/N: "Calm down, but yeah. It was really great, I loved it too."

Clinton: "Glad to hear, do you guys wanna grab dinner from somewhere?"

Mitchel: "Yeah, I'm in serious need of food." As he walked up behind Christian and wrapped his arms around him.

Y/N: "Oh my God, you guys are too damn cute." I laughed and they both smiled at each other.

We went to a fancy restaurant and I wore a skinny black lace dress that kind of showed a bit of cleavage. (Ifykyk) Anyways, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me and I turned around to see Christian.

Y/N: "What?" I blushed a little.

Christian: "Nothing, you just look stunning in that dress."

Y/N: "Awh, thanks Christian. You look pretty good yourself." I said as I winked at him.

He wore a nice black buttoned down shirt and grey dress pants. Fuck, he's hot.

Christians POV:

Damn, she looks fine. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. When we sat down and ordered our drinks, I put my hand on her thigh. I looked at her and raised my hand higher, I can she that she's trying to ignore it, but she can't. I began to rub my thumb on her skin, I want her to want me.

Y/N: "Excuse me guys, I'll be right back." She glanced at me and nodded for me to follow her.

Christian: "I'll go make sure she's okay."

I walked behind her into the bathroom. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately, and turned into us making out. I kissed down her neck leaving a few marks, then down to her boobs.

Christian: "Fuck Y/N, you're so hot."

Y/N: "Chris, just shut up and fuck me already."

I unzipped my pants and moved her dress up to her waist. I removed her underwear and my boxers, then I began to fuck her senselessly.

Christian: "Shh, baby. Don't want the others to hear you, don't ya?" I covered her mouth with my hand.

I felt the vibrations of her moans, damn I bet they sound beautiful.

We didn't stop for a good 10 minutes, then a knock sounded at the door.

Clinton: "Hey, is everything alright?"

Christian: "Yeah, mate. We're just having a talk." I smiled at her.

Clinton: "Alright, well hurry bro. We're about to order."

Christian: "Okay, be out in a minute."

We both fixed ourselves up and she helped me fix my shirt and I did the same with her dress and hair.

We walked out and sat back at the table and went on with our night. I'm lucky to be here next to her.

Woohoo. I finally got an ending, lol. Hope you enjoyed! More to come soon daily. Love, author.