sunflower🌻 || Elizabeth Olse...

By gedankenlosewelt

After a traumatic event, upcoming singer and songwriter Florence Brown finds herself thrown into the world of... More

Loop stations
silence
Aftermath
2 weeks later
Groupchat
mysterious package
Elizabeth
Feels like
Taylor Swift
Truth
Headlines
Groupchat
café concert
Announcement
Time Jump
Marvel Chat
Scarlett
Livestream
Birthday
Radio silence
Taylor's Party
Breakups
After party
Roomies
Nick
Lunch
girls night-out
spotted
confessions
narrative

Endgame Premiere

1.4K 46 30
By gedankenlosewelt

Florence

Only a week after I had caught my now ex-girlfriend cheating, one of the most anticipated events of the year came up: Marvels newest movie, Avengers Endgame, the sequel to Infinity War and also End of the Infinity Saga. I've been staying with Lizzie this past week and of course I took every possible moment to try to get her to tell me something about it. But this woman seriously doesn't even know what the movies is about. She was also still telling me, that she's not even in this one, because of what happened at the end of the last one. But I didn't trust her word on that one. They certainly wouldn't just kill off so many important characters just like that, right? Right?!

I was sitting in front of a huge mirror and laid out before me were big bags full of makeup. Elizabeth had surprised me with a full glam-team just for myself for this premiere. I never had my makeup done professionally and I was super excited to see the transformation.

Earlier this week, Lizzie and I were sitting on the floor looking through my clothes, trying to find a suitable outfit for the occasion. "Why can't I just go in jeans and a crop top?", I jokingly asked while sighing. Of course I knew that celebrities always wear something more formal to events like this, however, I was hardly a celebrity yet. Sure, my single was doing well right now and I gained a few followers but in my head I just hadn't reached that status yet.

"I mean you can wear what you want to, however... don't you want a little revenge?", the actress laughed and then flashed me a mischievous grin. I didn't know what she meant by that but this cheeky smile was enough for me to be interested, it was a side I hadn't seen on her before. "What do you mean by that? Since when are you one for revenge?"

Lizzie didn't answer, then got up and pulled me to her big walk-in closet. Confused I looked around and admired all the fancy things including expensive dresses, shoes, bags and sunglasses. Will I ever be able to afford something like this? Meanwhile the blonde was seemingly searching for something specific. A few minutes later she finally found what she was looking for and pulled out a short black dress with a dangerously low neckline. I turned to Elizabeth and raised my eyebrows. "I don't think that's really my style, Lizzie..", I wanted to start but the actress cut me off.

"Please just try it on and if you don't like it or don't feel comfortable you can just wear a normal suit.. but this could be your opportunity to do something more fun for a change! And if you-know-who is watching, she will be reminded of what she's missing!", Lizzie stated excitedly and held out the dress while looking at me with her big puppy eyes. How could I say no to this? Rolling my eyes at her, I took the dress and turned around to change. I stripped off my sweatpants first and then went on to take off my shirt. Now I was standing in front of the blonde, just in my underwear. I turned around to take a look at Lizzie who snapped out off her trance and then quickly met my gaze again. A small chuckle escaped my lips. "Like what you see, Olsen?", I asked the now flustered actress while posing jokingly. In return, she only rolled her eyes at me. "Don't get too cocky, darling. You don't know who you're playing with."

I laughed at her and didn't think any more of her words. Shortly after I had finally put on her dress and critically watched myself in the mirror. Lizzie seemed to be totally happy with her choice of clothing for me which made me, on the other hand, also feel more confident about it. "I do like how it fits me..", I started and she instantly grinned excitedly.
So it was decided.

Now, on the day of the Premiere, Lizzie had called her team to get us ready for the big event. We were put in different rooms by her makeup artist because she was getting distracted by Lizzie and I laughing the whole time. Damian, who was responsible for me decided on a bold red lipstick to contrast the simple color of my dress. Luckily, red lipstick was my go to look, so he didn't need to do anymore convincing.

While he was putting up my hair in a nice up-hairdo, I checked my groupchat with Cam and Isabella. I had told the two about Rachel's cheating the day after I found out and they immediately asked if I needed them for emotional support or just to get ice cream and tissues. However, since I was staying with Lizzie, I didn't even thought about the breakup that much. I was still pissed at the cheater, sure, but it did not hurt me as bad as I thought it would. Weird.

Now, they were just checking in with me and were whishing us a nice day at the premiere. Of course, not without repeatedly declaring their annoyance that I would be meeting the whole Marvel cast before them. Cameron specifically wanted me to know, that I had to tell Chris Evans about him or else he would share embarrassing stories of me on the internet. What a great deal.

A knock on the doorframe made me look up and I was instantly met with a pair of bright green eyes. Wow. Lizzie was standing there in a shimmering dress that matches her eye colour and just like mine had a deep neckline. I was shamelessly scanning her body that was touched by the dress in all of the right places. I'm no better than a man.

Of course my looks didn't go unnoticed and so the actress crossed her arms in front of her body and looked at me proudly. "Like what you see, Brown?"

"Yes, I do in fact. You look absolutely stunning.", I just answer her truthfully and therefore make her cheeks blush a little. She probably did not expect me to just be so honest. Now it was her time to check out the work her team had done on me. I even did a little 360° spin for her to get a better look, which earned me a loud laugh from her and the team.

All done and ready to go we were now in the car on our way to the venue, when suddenly my nerves kicked in. Nervously, I played with my fingers until Liz put her hand on top of mine. "Hey, everything is going to be fine. I know, this is your first red carpet and interviews but people already love you from your cute TikTok videos and stuff! There's no need to panic, I'm going to be right by your side.", she reminded me with a warm smile that really made me calm down a little.

Right when the doors opened, I could see and hear camera flashes going off. Everyone was trying to get the best picture of the Scarlet Witch arriving. And when they saw me next to her, it seemed to have gotten even crazier. We were told to walk the carpet right away, so there wasn't even enough time to breath. First, Lizzie and I were both taking solo pictures for the paparazzi. It definitely was a new experience for me that I would have to get used to. It's strange having so many people, mostly older than you, scream your name at yourself while not even being able to see them because of the flashlights.

"And now together! Elizabeth and Florence, please!", they were now shouting and Lizzie kindly waved me over to her side. While I was finding my spot next to her, the actress came closer and quickly whispered into my ear. "You're doing great." Her breath felt warm around my ears and gave me a calming effect. How is she doing this? Together, we smiled for the camera for a bit before it was time for the interviews. When I told my manager that I had been invited to this Premiere, he was super excited and thought it would make a perfect opportunity for me to advertise my upcoming album and therefore instantly signed me up for interviews.

Unfortunately, Lizzie had Interviews as well so she couldn't stay by my side during them. So here I was now, standing in front of a reporter, just glad that the people who will be watching these won't be able to see my sweaty hands.

Interview:

We are here now, with the upcoming new artist everyone is talking about, Florence Grace Brown! Good evening Florence, it's nice to meet you.

Good evening, it's a pleasure to be here.

I want to dive in straightaway, if that's okay with you.  You're debut single "Feels Like" has been  in the Top 10 Charts for over 2 months now, how do you feel about all of that sudden success you're experiencing? Great song by the way!

Thank you! I don't know, I guess it still hasn't really sunken in yet. Like, I still just feel like nobody knows who I am. The concept of people actually wanting to watch me in this interview is just insane.

You better get used to it, this is only the beginning for you! Speaking of, what can you tell us about your debut album?

Uhh.. I don't want to say too much yet.
But I'm trying to work through some changes in my life right now while trying to find my sound and I think you can hear that in these songs!

Sounds interesting!
Now, we've all seen more and more pictures of you and Elizabeth Olsen hanging out in public and now you're even accompanying her to the most anticipated movie premiere of the year! Since when have you two known each other?

We met in a store and I helped her in the music section, because she had no clue what she was doing, you know? And then we just got along really well and here we are, great friends going to a premiere together.

Friends?

Friends.

Shame, you two would make a nice pair. But what is going on in your love life then? Is there anyone inspiring your music?

I write all of my songs from experience, so there's always someone who inspires me. Right now, I'm just trying to live life after a breakup.
So that's why I'm focusing on me.

Alright, I'm sorry to hear that. For the last question I just want to ask you about you r outfit, who are you wearing tonight?

Ehh.. vintage Elizabeth Olsen?

***

"Seems like you did a great job on your interviews!", Elizabeth proudly states when we got back together. We were jus walking into the theater, with the movie starting soon. On our way in, Lizzie said hello to a few of her co-stars while I awkwardly stayed by her side the whole time, looking around like a lost puppy. Finally sitting down in our seats, the film starting.

________________________________

I'm finally back!

I'm sorry for not updating for a month but life has been stressful recently..
first I was sick, then exam season and
then I was visiting my family

But I hope you're still here!

I'm going on vacation again soon so updates will probably still be a little less frequent then before :(

(Pictured above you can see the dress that Flo is wearing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 13.6K 93
Perry Clower, a 24 years old British singer, songwriter, musician and famous womanizer, goes on vacation in France before releasing her another album...
316K 10K 26
Y/n is an aspiring musician who spends her days fetching coffee and scheduling meetings for A-list celebrity, Elizabeth Olsen, and her nights perform...
1.1M 35.4K 82
maia fox is a newcomer to the marvel cast, what happens when she grows closer to co-star elizabeth olsen? [social media story] elizabeth olsen x fem...
18.5K 427 21
It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3