Taylor Swift

Florence

I was sitting on the couch in my living room, Cam and Isabella laying right next to me. It was Monday evening, two days after I had received the package from Elizabeth and two days since I posted the song on my TikTok account. I felt really good about the growing number of likes, indicating that people actually liked my music.

"Flo did you see, Florence Pugh commented under your video again", Isabella smiled and gave me a playful look. I nodded. "Yes I saw. And before you even start, no, I won't message her."

"But it's clear as day that she wants you to." Cameron joins the conversation and therefore gets a pillow thrown in to his face seconds after. "Hey, I'm just saying.. who says 'I can't get enough of your voice' to someone without having any other intentions", he speaks while smirking.

"I'm not interested in other Florence and neither is she, you guys are just being weird." I roll my eyes and look back at the comments of my video. I wonder if she commented?
It's like my friends could read my mind, because a few seconds after my thought they were already on to the next topic.

"Hey isn't tomorrow the day of your date with Elizabeth?", Cameron shouts out excitedly. Isabella comes in with a long "uhhhh" sound that just makes me roll my eyes again.

"It's not a date. We both have partners. She probably just feels guilty about the store thing and wants to repay me for saving her life. Nothing more. She didn't even like or comment on my video", I say trying not to sound disappointed at the last sentence.

Cameron immediately picks it up tho. No wonder, I've known that guy since first grade where he pushed me off my chair and in return I did the same to him. That was the beginning of our never ending friendship. "Yeah sure, whatever you say."

That is when our conversation was abruptly stopped by a loud scream, Isabellas to be more precise.
I quickly turn to see her starting at her phone, her eyes opened widely and her jaw down on the floor.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED", she then goes on, her voice louder than I've ever heard her before. You wouldn't image a tone like this to come out of somebody like her.

"It's Taylor Swift!! She commented on your video!"

What? That can't be true. Why would she?

I quickly grab my one phone hand search through the comments. "If your pranking me with something like this, I'm gonna kill you."
But that's when I saw a little blue symbol next to one of the usernames that commented on my video. And she was right, it belonged to Taylor Swift. Oh my god.

I read through her text and then saw that she also followed me which was just enough to let the tears start falling down my cheeks. Taylor has been an inspiration of mine forever. She was the one who showed me that even little girls who write stupid heartbreak songs in their bedrooms can make it big. And that's what I wanted to be, a big singer.

After about 10 minutes when I finally calmed myself down, I take another look at my phone. I didn't make up the comment, it's still there. But what's that? "Jwodbwbuanskep ahhhh", was all I could say. My best friends looked at me like I just saw a ghost; not understanding my sudden scream.

"She just texted me on Instagram! Taylor freaking Swift slid in my DMs!"

Cameron and Isabella did not waste a second and instantly ran to my side to look at the message, both smiling like freaks. But who could blame them, I had the same silly smile on my face and it wasn't gonna go away.

"I love you guys but please keep your distance now, I need to focus! I can't make any spelling mistakes... this is Taylor Swift, a lyrical mastermind."

____________________

Instagram Chat with Taylor Swift

Taylor
Hey Florence,
I saw your video on TikTok and
just wanted to say that your
songwriting and your voice is so
unique and special!💛

Florence
Ahhdjansb
[Deletedt]

Florence
Thank you so much Taylor.
I honestly can't believe your writing
to me right now..🙈 You've been such
a big inspiration for me since forever!

Taylor
I'm very flattered :)
You have such a gift and I'm
glad I could inspire you to use it!

Taylor
If there's ever anything I can help
you with just let me know.
I've been in this industry for a day
or two and have some helpful tricks
up my sleeves😉

Florence
I will definitely come back
to you on that one!!
Have a nice evening 😊

_______________________

That's it for today my little sunflowers 🌻