it all started in vegas

By sunshine_temptress27

She was lost, at 25 years old she felt stuck in life, depressed and trapped by the small borders of her home... More

Intro
Camille
The Piano Room
The lounge
Trouble
Gentleman
Promises
Home
Welcome to Memphis
Pleasure and Pain
Graceland
Books and Records
The pier
Love me or Lose me
Queensland
'68
Misery
L.O.V.E
Woman
GQ
All shook up
Jealousy
Savage
Back To You

Blue eyes

1K 25 13
By sunshine_temptress27

Austin
Walking away from her with only a kiss to the cheek was without a doubt the single hardest thing i've done in my life. I'm sitting here alone in this hotel room playing the night over and over in my head. The feeling of having her so close to me was nothing short of electrifying. The way it felt when her small hands clasped around the back of my neck threatening to slip into the short locks of my hair, how her hips felt below my anxious hands and best of all, the nervous hitch in her breath when i whisper into her ear. 

Never in my life has someone had the effect on me that she does, when i'm near her i feel my heart beat almost out of my chest, my palms get sweaty and i have an aching need to get my hands on her in anyway she will allow. I never miss the way she reacts to me, when our hands meet there is a small twitch in her fingers almost like she is unsure if she should take my hand and yet she always does. She's always reserved for a few moments, i can't be certain why but more and more i see what i believe to be the Camille she has hidden underneath.

The next morning I found myself walking to her hotel room, she was my last thought before i fell asleep and my first when i rose out of bed this morning. I had to see her.

I knock on her door and wait for a few moments yet there's no answer. I turn to walk away when the door opens to Camille standing in front of me in a white towel that leaves almost nothing to the imagination. My eyes trail down her beautifully tanned legs and back up to her eyes, those damn blue and green eyes that could trap a man in them forever. I feel the breath hitch in my throat when she says my name very obviously catching me staring at her in a way that i'm hoping will magically make the towel fall down around her ankles.

"Austin.... Hello?"

"oh um.." i let out a small laugh like breath in embarrasment of being caught and clearly lacking any self control

"hi, good morning you are obviously busy i can come back"

She laughs a little at my stumble of words "It's okay i'm done, you can come in if you want" moving to the side to allow room for me to step into the door

"Alright, So do you have plans today?" my eyes betray me once more watching her walk back into the bathroom so she can get dressed as i sit down on the corner of her bed.

Her voice a little louder than normal as she talks from the bathroom "I'm supposed to hear from my gram sometime soon then i was thinking of doing some shopping but i have no set plans why?"

"I'd like to take you to lunch if that's something you'd be interested in"

i look down at my hands waiting for her to holler back but instead i see her approaching me in an old Queen band tee and small spandex shorts. This woman doesn't even have to try to take my breath away all she needs to be doing is standing in front of me and i forget how to use my lungs.

"Um yeah sure that would be fun" she says as she sits in front of the mirror to run a brush through her hair.

"Okay" i stand to approach her as she lounges in front of the mirror, her reflection staring back at me i take in how beautiful she is.

"You wanna know a secret sweetheart?" a smirk plays on my lips as i look down at her

"what's that?" her almost innocent sounding voice was laced with the husk sound of lust as she looked up to meet my eyes 

I bend down to her level and softly brush the hair off her shoulder slowly dragging my fingers on the back of her neck to clear the way and lean my lips down to her ear. Almost instantly i'm welcomed to that slight hitch in her breath.

I lower the tone of my voice and let a soft hum out "I love the way you react to me"

I study the rapid acceleration of her heart beat that's so prominent on her neck, she lets out the quietest moan I've ever heard, if i hadn't been so close to her i would've missed it and i'm damn sure glad i didn't. It sent a pulse straight down my body till it had taken over.

I continue dragging my fingertips slowly over the back of her neck deciding to test the waters and move my hand to the side of her neck before lightly applying pressure.

"Austin" it came out in a breath almost like she didn't mean to let it slip

"Yes sweetheart" I moved my gaze back to the mirror in hopes to catch her eyes in mine and sure enough there they were. Her bright blue eyes had become a dark shade of blue and her cheeks were as flushed as could be, almost panting. She was a sight for sore eyes.

She turns away from the mirror to face me and slides her arms around my neck placing her little hands in my hair and pulls slightly causing a torrid moan to escape my mouth.

"Kiss me" her tone is almost at a whine which does nothing for my self control

"All in good time angel" The words slip out before I had time to think, did i seriously just tell this beautiful begging woman who is practically in my lap i wasn't going to kiss her right now.

After a second my head clears from the lusty fog that had clouded over, i bend my head down to place three soft kisses up her neck.

I bring her face to mine and look into her eyes so she can know i'm being sincere

" i wanna kiss you more than i want to breathe right now, but i promised myself i would do this right, i want to take you on a proper date and really do this. I haven't had someone in my life that makes me feel like you sweetheart"

A slightly disappointed look crosses her face and i feel immidiate regret.

"I hate you for being a gentleman" she laughs " if this is your way of asking me out on a real date then i'd better put some nicer clothes on" popping up from the floor she begins walking back to the bathroom, i don't miss the more pronounced sway in her hips as she walks off.  I laugh to myself and stand up in serious need of an ice cold shower.

I walk toward the bathroom door and lean against the frame bringing my arm to rest at the top, "I'll pick you up in an hour?"

She looks to me and smile "I'll be here"

*WARNING MENTION OF ABUSE IN SECOND PARAGRAPH*

Camille

WHAT THE FUCK?! as soon as he leaves the room i crash to the floor. Pull yourself together Cami! It felt like a dream, a really hot only happens in the movies kind of dream. Reaching my hand up to my neck, i could still feel the heat radiating off my body from where he had touched me. He has broken down yet another wall, i swore to myself i would never let another man have his hand around my neck yet all i thought about in that moment was how good his hands felt on my body, it didn't matter where i just needed them.

*SIX YEARS AGO *

"James i told you, you're being ridiculous!"

"IM NOT BEING RIDICULOUS I SAW HOW HE LOOKED AT YOU! ADMIT IT YOU LYING BITCH!"

He approached me in the way he swore he wouldnt ever again, his hand wrapped around my neck squeezing so hard i felt everything going black

"James... please...stop" 

Letting his grip loosening enough to let me speak  "Admit it"

A sob escaped me "I didn't do anything i promise, please just let me go"

He released my neck only to draw his hand back and  smack me across my face

I fell to my knees and couldnt control the crying anymore, when he had left the room and i wrapped my arms around my legs and vowed to get out of here

*****************************

I shook my head to clear the memory from the front of my mind, I wasn't that girl anymore and no man would ever make me feel that way again.

Austin was cracking down the walls i had built up for years, i hadn't dated or slept with anyone in these past six years.

Men terrified me, when one would get too close i would feel my heart stop. Or attempt to touch me  my hands would begin to tremble, yet somehow when he is close i feel safe.

I'm scared to let him in but i'm more scared of what will happen if i don't.

Authors Note:
Hi again! you may be experiencing frustration, fear not i am prepared to make it up to you ;) On another note, we learned a little more about Camis past, her cause for anxiety and hesitation toward Austin at first. We will dive more into her past soon and it will become clear to Austin why she's more nervous at first touch.
Love you! -C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
495 7 16
Congratulations you've found this little a gem :). A one shot book for celebrities but right now I'm doing Austin Butler and Elvis Presley. If you ha...
1K 43 11
The year is 1954. Honey James has recently moved her and her mother to Memphis, Tennessee to secretly pursue her passion for music. However, now livi...
136K 2.3K 25
"Things you want, I'm not lookin' for" NSFW Mature Content. πŸ”ž contains profanity, mentions of drugs/alcohol and sex. tiktok: goldsatnin https://www...