The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

82. Riots

10K 849 124
By shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

I was passing through the corridor towards my office, my team was walking behind me while everyone was looking at me stupidly.

Idiots..

Nowadays I lost most of the times. My mind wasn't present in my work and all the I just think about my wife and how crazily I am in love with her. Even now I still have this stupid smile on my face when I was thinking our morning make out. I wasn't planning of doing what I did. First I was just adoring her when she was sleeping but suddenly I have this urge to touch her and I don't know when I started kissing her. Though it was hot but I was so close to make love with her and she didn't even stop me making its all difficult for me to control myself.

I don't know what happened to her after every kisses and make out that she suddenly feel shy and make sure to keep distance from me, like this morning after shower when she was getting ready and I was trying yo get close to her she just keep her distance from me. I tried to flirt with her but she made sure not to catch the hints and deliberately being innocent. It was not irritating but cute.

Today I am taking her to our first official dinner date. I have booked the table for both of us in a very fancy restaurant, arranged a beautiful dress for her which will reach to her by noon and hired men to set a romantic date for both of us.

I entered inside my cabin and set on my chair. Shastri ji was waiting for my order but I was still lost in the dream of my beautiful neighbour and thinking how can I impress her so she can confessed that she likes me at least.

"Sir these are the arbitrator of land acquisition and collection of land revenue." Shastri ji words bring me back to the reality and remind me that why I am here.

I take the file from his hand and opened it, pretend to be reading it but my mind was still occupied by her.

Would she also thinking about me like I am thinking about her?

"Should I bring something for you?" Shastri ji asked me.

"Yes, A black coffee.." I sighed and closed my eyes to get off from her thoughts but when I closed my eyes her face came in-front of me.

Shit...

****

Evening came soon and my work is still pending. I have already called my men I hired for arrangements and they have informed me that all the arrangements are done. I called Aditi but her phone was switched off that means she was still in the examination hall. Today she has two exam of three hours and I drop her a message to call me after her exam. I will pick her myself after the exam and we both will go to home together.

Today I came to visit the site of the road of near by village and my whole team was with me. The inspection was done and I thought to give a call to Aditi. I checked the time in my wrist watch. It's 5 in the evening. Aditi exam must be over by now. I bring out my phone from my pocket and dialled Aditi's number.

I frown when her mobile phone is still switched off.

Dhruv- Call me after you come out from examination hall.

I leave her one more message. I am going to wait for her call for more half an if she won't pick up I am going to call her Dean to know her where abouts.

"Sir shall we go?" Shastri ji asked me when I was typing the message to Aditi. I nodded my head and one constable open the car door for me. I sit inside the car and again I head off to my office.

After reaching to my office again, I bury my head in the pile of files as I don't want to leave anything for tomorrow. Tonight I have a date with my wife and I don't to have any tension of pending work in my head. I just want to feel free around her.

Suddenly my phone's ring and without checking the ID I picked it up

"Where are you?" Instead of Aditi's voice it was Raghav.

"At my office? What happened..? Why are you asking?" I asked.

"Riots happens between two communities. People are roaming on the roads with knives, swords and stones. They are burning cars, shops, busses and destroying the public property. There is no area in the city which wasn't effective even the riots reached to the village in just few minutes." His voice was loud and little harsh. I can hear the noises of rioters behind him.

"Why I wasn't informing?" I stood up from the chair.

"I also came to know about fifteen minutes. Call your family members first and confirm that if they are safe or not. Asked them not to come out from the house." He said in hurry and suddenly noises started coming out from my office too. I walked out from my office to the main gate and can see people are tried to climb the main door of collectorate office.

"They reached here." I whispered on the phone while looking at the rioters then suddenly someone throw a stone and it hit me on my head. My team surrounded me immediately and they asked me go back inside the office.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Raghav asked me in phone.

"Nothing, I am fine. I'll call you later." I cut the call and after reaching inside the office I dialled everyone's number of my family.

"Nikhil where are you?" I asked while applying the pressure with handkerchief on the cut I got from stone and try to stop the blood which was oozing out.

"I stuck in the office. I need to go home Dhruv. Rayansh has the high fever." I can hear the panic in his voice.

"Don't worry. I'll ask Raghav to manage high security for you and bring you home safely." I assured him and after hanging up I called everyone and confirm that they are at home.

But when I called Aditi, her phone was still switched off which was enough for to race my heartbeats.

I immediately dialled the number of her dean and he picked up my call in one ring, "Where is Aditi? I need to talk to her."

"Sir, After I heard about the riots, I bring all the students in the lobby of the college but Aditi is not here. I thought you came here to pick her."

"She is not with me damn it. And how irresponsible you are? When you came to know about Aditi is not there then why the fuck you didn't confirm me?" I shouted on him.

Whole city was burning and my wife my Aditi was missing. I run my fingers in my hair and dial Raghav's number.

"I know it's not my aptitude but I still have some power of police. I am taking care of this riots. I don't know how you will manage but I need you here in five minutes with your team." I ordered him while greeting my teeth.

I dialled the number in cyber cell and give them Aditi's number to find her last location. By the time I dialled few numbers in my phone Raghav came to my office with his team. They have all saluted me including Raghav.

Yes, he is working under me.

Raghav and his team gather in one room, including my team and I was standing in-front of them with determination to control the situation in next few hours.

"Apply IPC section 144 in whole city. Arrest those who is taking part in riots, use extra police force, jet spray or tears gas shells. Just don't let the crowd gather in one place. Help people who stuck in this riots or outside the home. I am announcing the curfew of next 24 hours. I want this riots control in next three hours Understand......" I speak loudly to clear everything.

"Yes, Sir....." They shouted in unison loud and clear.

I asked them to get back to action. I walked outside the office while Raghav and my team was walking beside me.

"What causes this riots?" I asked while taking left and Raghav follow suit.

"Sources said that it's the matter of property between two religious communities but we yet to find the real reason behind it." He said.

"Arrest those Basterds who gave the inflammatory speech." I greeted my teeth.

"Already did. But some ran away. One of my team is trying to tracking them."

"Arranged a security for me. I am going out." I said while walking towards my car where the driver was waiting for me.

"Why...? Where are you going?" He asked while stopping beside my car.

"Aditi is missing."

"What...?"

*****

"I should have asked cyber cell to find Aditi's last location." Raghav asked me while I was driving the car and Raghav was sitting beside me. I feel restless sitting behind and doing nothing so I asked my driver to come with other team.

"Already did and her last location was on MG road." I said while focusing on the road. I took the village route because it was the safest path Raghav has told me.

"But what she would be doing there. Her college was opposite side on that route." Raghav asked mw confusion.

"Once Aditi told me that her friend lives on that side of city. There would be a chance she visited her friend's house." I greeted my teeth and pressed on the horn. The car in-front of me wasn't moving.

"This girl...Why she invited troubles all the time?" Raghav smacked his hand on the dashboard.

Suddenly everything went blank for a second. I heard a sharp noise of an instrument and my heart started beating really fast. I rooted to my seat and couldn't move for a second. The car in front of us blasts and flu in the air. It hit the road with smack and it started burning.

When Raghav and I get back to our senses we both step down from the car and ran towards the burning car but suddenly we heard the noises of lots of people. We looked forward and Goosebumps stood up in our body. Lots of riots running towards us with swards and knives in there hands and they started throwing stones on us from the distance while running towards us. Police surrounded us and they protect us using the shield of barricades.

Suddenly my phone start rings and I picked it up when it's from Nikhil. I bent down so I don't hit by the stone.

"Hello..." I speak little loudly as there is a lots of noises around.

"Dhruv Nikita stuck in riots near the Nehru market. She went to buy Rayansh's medicines. I can not connect with her. Her phone went out reach when we both were talking. Please save her bhayi." I can hear the panic in his voice.

"Don't worry. I'll go myself to find her." I assured him.

"Please take me out from my office. I want to be with my family." He was near to cry. I know the feeling when your love one is in danger then no matter how strong you are at one point you breakdown and just wanted to be with your family.

"I already send a team for you who will bring you home." I looked at Raghav for confirmation and he nodded his head as yes. After that I hang up and Raghav asked me what's the matter.

"First we need to rescue Nikita bhabhi. She is stuck in riots." I discus the matter with Raghav and he was ready to join me. Nehru market near to us where we are now and it won't take time to reach there. So Raghav, my team and me headed to Nehru market to rescue Nikita bhabhi by the time police throw tears shells and jet spray to the crowd.

*****

All my way to Nehru market I witnesses the burning cars, buses and rioters looted the shops. But my mind was still occupied by Aditi. I have tried her numbers I don't know how many times but it was still switched off.

I reached to the location where Nikhil mentioned. But when Raghav and I both step down from the car reports surrounded us. They started asking us so many questions but we don't have time to answer everyone.

"Sir please tell us do you make any strategies to control this riots." One of the reporter ask me.

"We have make strategies but we can not share with you also I'll give you answer when we control the situation." After saying this I dismissed them. We all were wearing the bulletproof jackets and for my safety I have a gun also.

I again tried Nikita Bhabhi's number and thank God it get connected.

"Bhabhi where are you, I came here to pick you?" I blurted out without hearing anything from her.

"Ji ye jiska bhi phone hai wo yaha per behosh padi hui hai." I halted on my steps when I heard someone's voice on the phone instead Nikita bhabhi.

(Whoever the phone is, she is fainted now.)

"Whoever you are please tell me your location. We are coming there to take her. She is my bhabhi."  I said while trying to calm my breath.

"We live in the second lane of main Nehru market. She is in my house." She elaborate me her address and I noted it down in my head.

I shared the information with Raghav and leading the team we all walked behind him. But walking towards the house, some of the rioters attacked us.  I handled two while others handled by my team.  I was panting after beating the shit out of them. Raghav arrested all of them and out them in the police van. Being careful and alert we reached the location that man give to us.

"Police....." One of the constable knocked on the door and within a few seconds an old lady opened the door.

"I was the one you talked with. Where is my bhabhi?" I aksed.

"She is inside the room." The old lady said and moved aside to go inside.

We entered inside the house and saw Nikita bhabhi was lying on the couch and a lady around her was taking care of her wounds.

"Is she okay? What happened to her." I asked while looking at her with worry.

"She is fine. Just got a hit by one of those rioters on her head. She was lucky that I reached on the time and saved her." A man around my age came from the main bedroom and told us.

"Hi, my name is Rahim. You talked with me on phone." He forward his right hand.

"Dhruv Malhotra.." I took his hand and we both shake hands.

"Of course I know you. I often go to Distract magistrate office for some work. I saw you there many times." I just nodded my head ignoring his excitement as I am getting late. I still don't know where is my wife.

"Dhruv bhabhi is fine." Raghav said while checking her nerves.

I thanked him once again and after picking up bhabhi in my arms we head towards our car.

"Raghav you go home with bhabhi. I am going to MG road to find Aditi." I said while controlling my racing heart.

"Don't worry after dropping bhabhi I will join you soon." He tapped on my biceps and after that we both sit in a different cars and our team split into two. I called Nikhil and informed him that bhabhi is fine and Raghav was dropping her home.

He took a breath of relief and tell me that he is also on his way to home.

*******

When you know your love one is in danger, you forget everything and your mind stop working. You just want that particular person in-front of. You wanted to give him a tight hug and then don't wanted to let go just to make sure she is with you and you don't have to worry. You have got to do whatever it takes the ones you love.

My convoy stopped in front of that friend of Aditi once she told me about. I found her address from college records. I was just praying that Aditi is here safe and fine.

One of my team member rang the bell and after sometime. A man in his late 50's opened the door. I showed him my ID which clear his confusion.

"May I talked to your daughter Reena?" I asked. He nodded his head and went inside to call his daughter. He invited us inside the house but I don't have time for tea. I just want to find my wife ASAP.

I don't know where she is and if she is safe or not. My heart beats getting fast as a thought of happen something bad to her. All the while I keep trying her phone which was still saying that it's switched off.

After sometime a girl from around Aditi's age walked outside, "Where is Aditi?" I directly came to the point. She looked at me confusingly.

"She is not here. She leave around four hours ago from here. But when I came to know about riots, I tried to call her but her phone was switched off after that." After hearing her, Goosebumps stood up on the nape of my neck and my heart was beating really fast.

"Do you have any idea where she can go?" I asked her again but she just shook her head.

I run my fingers in my hair and looked around. Sweat was forming on my forehead and I don't know where I could go to find her. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I picked it up without making any delay.

"Dhruv...."

"Baby....."

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

I hope this chapter is a rollercoaster ride for you. I tried my best to put it in a way it was in my mind.

I got the new job which keep me busy and don't give me enough time to think about Dhruv and Aditi's story that's why the update is delaying.

I hope you understand my situation.

Please do comments and votes.

See you guys in next update.

Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
162K 6.8K 99
loveseries#1 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 "How can you stoop this low Advi? You have fallen this low just to make me loose my deals? You have set a spy...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...