๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† | ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

By gl0ssi3rpeach

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› a girl with a strong personality meets a boy who is a little fu... More

๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ
(๐Ÿญ) ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก
(๐Ÿฎ) ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—”๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ!
(๐Ÿฏ) ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก!
(๐Ÿฐ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—› ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž.
(๐Ÿฑ) ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜.
(๐Ÿฒ) ๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก ๐—ง๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง.
(๐Ÿณ) ๐—œ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—ฌ!
(๐Ÿด) ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—–๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐——!
(๐Ÿต) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง ๐—ž๐—ก๐—œ๐—™๐—˜.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐—จ๐—ฃ ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—  ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ) ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ!
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ) ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง!
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ) ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž!
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—œ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—ข!
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด) ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐——๐—”๐— ๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต) ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง๐—› ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—š๐—œ๐—•๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐——๐—˜๐—•๐—”๐—ง๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ) ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ!
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—œ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—˜๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐— ๐—”๐—ญ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š- ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ก.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด) ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก.
๏ฟผ(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต) ๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ?
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—•๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ?
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ) ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—ก๐—” ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—› ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐—— ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š!
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ) ๐——๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜?
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฏ
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ) ๐—ฆ'๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง!
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——!
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ) ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—˜๐—•๐—œ๐—˜-๐—๐—˜๐—˜๐—•๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ!
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—” ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜.
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ) ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ก!
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฅ!
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ) ๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง.
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ) ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ.
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—˜๐—•๐—˜?
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—™.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฐ
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ) ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ.
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด) ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก?
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต) ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—œ ๐—”๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›!
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ) ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—”๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ!
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—” ๐—•๐—œ๐—š ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐——๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐——.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ) ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ซ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ) ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—š๐—”.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—˜๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก!
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐Ÿฎ.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—” ๐—•๐—œ๐—š ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด) ๐—” ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ!
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต) ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—”๐—  ๐—œ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ?
(๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ) ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——, ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž.
(๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ?

(๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ) ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ/๐—˜๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.

5K 92 50
By gl0ssi3rpeach

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Dear Baby/Eileen,

I'm really sorry you're reading this because that means something bad happened to me or I'm dead. I didn't know what you wanted to be addressed as so I put both your names. If I am gone, please don't cry or be upset.

   I'm kind of unsure how you got your name as Baby though but to be honest it's kinda badass and suits you.

   You are an amazing friend, words cannot describe how lucky I am for you. When I first met you I thought you hated me. Maybe that was just me being scared or nervous or something, I don't really know. We have a lot in common. Both our siblings dying in a "fire" is one of them.

   I'm sorry for pushing you away this year. I kinda assumed you just had Jack and that you wanted nothing to do with me but deep down inside I knew I was wrong.

   Someday you're gonna be in a new basketball team and you won't be tossed into the air, and I would come to every one of your games (and Lucas and Jacks). You're going to make it so far in life.

   Please keep trying to learn how to skateboard because even though I might be dead, you still need a teacher.

   I really miss the day me, you and El went shopping. That was one of the best days of my life I think. Nothing was wrong, everyone was happy. Who isn't happy when they're shopping with the people they love?

   Please don't push El away like I kinda pushed you away this year because you guys really need each other.

I love you so much,

Max.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

          𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 and Eileen Henderson was still in tears. And so was her twin brother. Eddie Munson was dead. He got eaten up by those dumb bats. Babys life was just awful right now.

Eileen's hair was all messy and not combed out. You could see tear stains on her cheeks. Her face was red because she was still worked up.

Baby sat in the hospital waiting room. She couldn't stand being in the same room as Max because she felt way to much guilt. Baby only had one thought, It should've been her.

When she found out that Eddie died it made everything worse. She fell into Jacks arms again, crying. She then cried even harder when she saw her brother limping.

Eileen Henderson just felt way to guilty.

Jack had his arm around her comforting her as she watched the news on the hospital tv.

"It's been less than forty eight hours since a 7.4 magnitude earthquake rocked the quaint town of Hawkins, eight miles outside of Indianapolis, in an event that seismologists are calling "a natural disaster of near-unprecedented scale." The death toll now stands at twenty two. But with hundred more filling Roane County hospitals and many more still missing, officials expect those numbers to rise. This is only the latest tragedy to befall this once safe town. Most recently, a string of high school student were killed in a series of ritualistic murders, which have linked to a local satanic cult known as Hellfire." The man on the news spoke.

Baby didn't want to hear the rest. She didn't understand how people could also believe that this was an earthquake. She had Maxs note in her hand, tears still fell from her eyes as Jacks hand comforted her.

The couple stood in silence not saying anything and the only noise you could hear was their breathing and the other hurt people from the "earthquake".

Baby felt a presence in front of her as Jack lifted his arm off of her.

There stood Will, Eleven, Mike, Nancy, and Jonathan.

"Oh my god." Baby said pulling Will and El into a tight hug. Jack and Mike gave each other a hug.

"Hi." Eleven said as Will rubbed Baby on the back, he could tell she was upset and something really bad must have happened.

"I'm so glad you're here." She said letting go of the two.

"Me too." Will held her on the shoulder.

Mike stepped forward as he pulled Baby into a hug. Then Jonathan gave Baby a hug as well.

Eileen felt a little bit of peace knowing they were here with her.

"Where is Max?" El asked.

Jack gestured towards the door as the group walked in. Baby and Jack stayed outside as they sat back down in their chairs.

Some time had passed and they still sat in the chairs. Jonathan, Nancy, Will, Mike, and Eleven all walked out of the chairs.

"Do you want to go to the cabin with us?" Will asked the couple.

"The-the cabin the got ruined last summer?" Baby asked in confusion.

"We need to kinda hide Eleven...again." Will explained.

"Deja vu." Jack shook his head.

"Yeah, we can come." Baby nodded.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Jack and Baby got to ride in a yellow van with a really cool and funny dude named Argyle. Jack and Argyle bonded really well.

They pulled into the woods where the cabin was as the car came to a stop and everyone got out and walked into the cabin.

Jonathan opened the door as everyone followed behind him looking at the house.

"Oh Jesus." Jonathan muttered.

There was still a huge hole in the ceiling from 1985, leaves were all over the floor. Overall the house was just a dump since last time El and Hopper lived in it.

"Holy shit." Mike said. "This place is a totally disaster."

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Michael." Baby said. Her hair looked somewhat decent now, but you could still see the tear stains on her cheeks.

"Yeah. Well, that's a bit of a problem." Jonathan gestured towards the big hole in the ceiling.

"I mean I get we need to hide Supergirl and all, but this isn't exactly the Fortress of Solitude, man. It's more like fortress of grodiness." Argyle said.

"Grodiness, indeed." Jack nodded as leaves crunched under his shoe.

"Come on, guys, seriously. I've seen Mikes room look worse than this." Nancy said.

"That doesn't shock me." Baby smiled as Mike just rolled his eyes at her sarcastically.

"Ah, brutal, dude." Argyle added.

Nancy tuned the water on. "Ah! See? Water still works." she opened a cupboard. "And, voilà. Cleaning supplies."

Everyone split up. Jack and Baby went to the bathroom to clean up.

"Jack, I'm really sorry for breaking up with you and pushing you away." Baby apologized. "It was...was mean."

Jack looked at her sympathetically. "Don't apologize. I understand. You need space."

"I did." She agreed. "But we still could've remained friends, and I just ignored you, I'm sorry." Baby put a piece of trash in the plastic bag she had.

"It's okay, if Steve died or someone close to me did I think I would've done the same thing." Jack shrugged.

"Yeah." Baby picked up some trash on the floor.

Jack was about to say something but was cut off by another person.

"Never in my life have I ever seen you clean." A voice said at the door.

Eileen knew whose voice it was. It was Phoebe Henderson.

She turned around and let out a gasp dropping her bag of trash.

"Jack?" Baby said looking at him. She couldn't tell if it was actually her or if she was about to die.

"No, no, no, no. You're okay." He comforted her. "I see her too."

"Phoebe?" Baby asked.

"Baby?" Phoebe asked back.

Eileen took a step forward as Phoebe ran up to her giving her a hug. Baby put her arms around her cousin, but still feeling unsure if it was really her. She looked up from the huh, it was still Phoebe.

"I have so many questions right now." Jack said shaking his head.

"What the hell. I..I thought you were dead!" Baby lightly punched Phoebes shoulder. "Asshole!" she smiled.

"Well, fun fact, I've actually been hiding in a Russian prison cell." Phoebe raised her eyebrows. "Surprise."

"What?" Jack said.

"You look so different." Baby looked her up and down.

"Yeah the menu there wasn't really yummy." Phoebe then pulled Jack into a hug.

"Why didn't you call or write a letter or something?" Baby asked confused.

"I did." Phoebe responded.

"Uh...no you didn't." Baby shook her head.

"Uh...yes I did. I sent you a doll." She explained.

"A doll what doll-" Baby was cut off by Jack grabbing her backpack. He opened her backpack and revealed the russian doll, Olga.

"Olga?" Baby said.

"If that's what you named her...sure." She shrugged.

Phoebe grabbed the doll outta Jacks hand and smashed it on the floor. It cracked into pieces and there appeared a note. It said, "Pheb is alive. No govment pls. Call..." then there was a number at the end.

"Oh my god how could I be so stupid!" Baby exclaimed.

"It's okay, Joyce saved us after all." Phoebe smiled.

"Us?" Jack asked.

"Me and Hopper, and another dude who helped me write that note." Phoebe explained.

"Dustin. Does Dustin know you're alive?" Baby furrowed her eyebrows.

"No. Where is he?" Phoebe asked.

"He's at the school with Steve and Robin." Jack answered.

"Oh my god, Steve and Robin!" Phoebe exclaimed. "I'm gonna go find them and surprise everyone by telling them I'm actually alive."

Phoebe pulled the two teens into a hug.

"Bye Pheebs!" Baby waved as she left the house.

"I'll be back." She nodded leaving.

Jack and Baby went outside and was met with Joyce Byers and Jim Hopper.

Baby pulled Joyce into a hug as Jack and Hopper gave a side hug.

"Hi Joyce." Baby smiled in the hug.

"Hey honey." She said.

The two let go of the hug as Hopper walked over to Baby.

Eileen looked at him. "You're bald." she said to him.

He laughed. "Yeah you haven't changed." Hopper pulled her into a hug. "What book are you readin' this time?"

"I was reading The Outsiders, but it's been awhile since I picked the book up." She explained.

"Good choice." He nodded.

"Were you with Phoebe this whole time?" Baby asked him.

"Yup." Hopper said. "She would not of survived without me."

"Then I'm so thankful you were there." Baby pulled him back into the hug.

"I'm happy I helped her, kid." Hopper smiled.

The two let go as Mike then pulled Hopper into a hug.

Baby and Jack now stood next to Will who put his hand to the back of his neck. Eileen's eyes widened, she recognized that movement.

A dark cloud formed over everyone as it went dark, almost like it was about to rain. Thunder rumbled from the distance as small little particles fell from the sky, looking like snow.

Eleven walked them through the woods as it for darker and darker outside and more and more particles fell from the sky. They then left the woods.

The pretty flowers that was once there was now gray and rotting, almost rotting how it was when Eileen was back at the snowball in her memory.

Eleven stepped forward looking at the flowers as Baby stood next to Jack holding onto his hand. The sky thundered again.

Baby looked up and there it was. There was a huge dark cloud, it looked exactly like the upside down.

Baby could feel Jacks hand grip harder onto her. She squeezed his hand to comfort him.

This was not good.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

author speaks!!!

this is so sad i don't want this book to come to an end until season 5 but unfortunately it does. this won't be my only ff that i'll be writing i have many more to publish!!

jack and baby hold a special place in my heart tbh which sounds rlly cheesey but they do.

steve and phoebe will be reunited next season which is great!!

i'm rlly excited to announce that my next ff will be another stranger things oc x oc!!

also season 4 literally made me feel so empty inside like i need to know what happens next.

anyways, see you guys in another three years for season five!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445 27 11
in which two ex-lovers gets united in the midst of surviving. I DO NOT STRANGER THINGS AND THE CHARACTERS!!! I ONLY OWN MY OCS AND THEIR PLOT!!!
24.9K 326 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...
8.1K 320 85
In 1980s Indiana, Judy Hopper and her group of young friends witness supernatural forces and secret government exploits. As they search for answers...
367 10 12
2 girls escaped that night, not knowing each other but needing each other to survive... will they? Stranger things x oc story! Season 1: writing curr...