(𝟱𝟲) 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟭 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝟮.

"ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗲❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 was not the only one who got attacked by Vecna that night. Though, she was the only one who survived. Vecna had also attacked Patrick, but they didn't know that yet.

Baby sat in the back of the car with her earphones over her ears incase she were to get possessed again. She was leaned up against Steve as they shared a can of Pringles, along with Dustin.

Everyone was still shaken up by what happened to Max and Baby.

There was awkward silence until Robin chose to speak up. "Not to be a wimp, but can I maybe sit in the car. Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck."

They we're headed back to the shed because that's where Eddie was hiding.

"It'll be fine." Nancy responded.

"I just can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again." Robin felt bad. "I really, really cant."

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve ate a chip. Eileen took her headphones off when she noticed everyone was talking.

"That's what my mom does." Max said.

"Why don't we just give it a trial? "Hey Eddie. Uh, good news first this time. We got you some Dustin and Jack approved junk food and that six pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna, who also ended up possessing Baby. And the bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension, that we told you about and the gates closed, so we have no way of getting to him. He's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed. And, no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're like doubly, triply screwed."" Robin ranted.

"Wait. Maybe we don't put it like that." Jack stopped her as Lucas nodded in agreement.

"We're one step closer to finding Vecna. That's what we say. That's what's important." Nancy informed.

Steve grabbed another chip as Baby grabbed it out of his hand and ate it. He squinted his eyes at her then looked up, grabbing another chip.

"See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference." Steve said.

"Uh-huh." Robin said annoyed.

"Oh shit." Nancy said.

Everyone looked up and there stood a crowd of people with some cop cars. Quickly, they got out of the car looking at the crowd of people.