(𝟯𝟲) 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗!

"sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀 ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 was nothing compared to Eleven and Mikes relationship. Yes, the two liked to be around each other but they didn't have to spend every second of the day together. They didn't sit there and only make out all the time they actually did stuff (although there have been a few make out sessions).

Take today for example, Max invited Eileen over to teach her to skateboard. She was okay to be away from Jack just like Jack was okay to be away from her. Yes they needed each other but it was not obsessive.

Eileen wore a yellow kiss band t-shirt with some loose jean shorts. Her hair was in a half ponytail as Max demonstrated an Ollie. It was a skateboard trick she was trying to learn.

Eileen was on the skateboard as she held onto Maxs hand for support. The girl attempted the trick but it barely lifted off the ground.

Eileen groaned in frustration.

"It's okay." Max said as Baby hopped off the board.

"Like this." Max said getting on the board. She attempted an Ollie but almost fell. "Shit." She said as the skateboard went flying.

Baby held her hands out to catch the girl.

The two caught balance and looked up to see Eleven holding Maxs skateboard.

She walked up to the two who stood there in confusion.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi?" Max said feeling confused.

"Hello Baby." Eleven said.

"Hey El." She gave the girl a sympathetic smile.

"Can we talk?" She asked the two girls.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"And then he said he missed me. And then he just hung up." Eleven told the girl.

She was having boy troubles. Max was pacing around listening to the girl as Eileen sat against Maxs bed as she twirled the end of her hair listening to El.

"He's a piece of shit." Max said as Babys eyes widened.

"What?"