(𝟰𝟵) 𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗙𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞.

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘃𝗲𝗰𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘃𝗲𝗰𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                  𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 Baby went home as planned and went to bed. The next day she woke up, and didn't have to go to school because it was spring break. It was also Saturday so it didn't really matter.

So Eileen sat next to her Mom and brother watching the news, a Hawkins High student was killed last night.

Claudia was practically in tears. "My heart can't take it anymore. It just can't take it."

Baby gave her cat Tews a little scratch on the back and frowned. The doorbell rang and the two twins went to open it. There stood Max who looked a little shaken up.

"Max?" Eileen furrowed her eyebrows.

Max looked down and grabbed a big package that was by the door. "Hi. Uh you have a big package addressed to you." She gave Baby the package.

They invited Max in and they all sat in Dustin's room as Max explained what she had saw.

"Chrissy Cunningham?" Dustin asked as Baby furrowed her eyebrows.

Eileen set the big box on Dustin's desk. "You're sure it was Chrissy?"

"Yes, she was in her cheerleader outfit the same one that you have Baby. Same thing she was in when I saw her with Eddie." Max informed as Baby rummaged around Dustin's room to find scissors.

"Did you tell all this to the cops?" Dustin asked.

Finding a pair of scissors Baby stabbed them into the box to open it

"No. No, but I...I can't be the only one who saw them together. I mean they stood out." Max rambled as Baby drug the pair of scissors across the box.

"Eddie the freak with Chrissy the cheerleader?" Dustin paced around his room.

"Exactly. You know, his names not in the news yet or anything, but I guarantee you Eddie is suspect number one right now." Max nodded.

"That's crazy." Dustin yelled as Baby opened the box.

"What's crazy was that he was with Chrissy." Baby said still in disbelief they were together.

"Eddie didn't do this. No way." Dustin denied. "No way."

"Well we can't rule it out." Max responded.