(𝟯𝟱) 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗛𝗢𝗧!

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘀𝘂𝘇𝗶𝗲, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆?❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘀𝘂𝘇𝗶𝗲, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆?
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

               𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 Dustin came home from Science camp. He had been gone for a month and Eileen really missed him (even though he could be a little shit sometimes).

The party had planned to surprise Dustin when he arrived home. They had painted a sign that said 'WELCOME HOME DUSTIN'

They heard Dustin over the walkie talkie. "This is gold leader returning to base. Do you copy? Over."

Phoebe was not with them, she was with Steve and Robin at the mall.

They heard the car approach the driveway as everyone hid in a line. They heard Dustin run straight to his room.

"At least someone's happy I'm home." They heard Dustin say. "My own sister isn't even here. She's probably off sucking face with her new boyfriend."

Everyone's eyes landed on the two at the end. Both their faces were bright red.

Eileen pierced her lips together. "Little shits gonna get it once I see him." She whispered shaking her head.

Eleven closed her eyes as she made Dustin's toys start moving with her powers.

The toys waddled outside his room as Dustin slowly followed behind them.

Max peered around the corner seeing Dustin panic.

Mike looked at his girlfriend. "Now." He whispered as all Dustin's toys came to a stop.

They walked around the corner as Dustin kneeled down looking at his toys.

Max counted down from three. They all blew into the party favors as Baby jumped up and down while Lucas held up the sign.

Dustin yelled at the top of his lungs spraying his Farrah Fawcet spray in Lucas eyes. Babys jumping up and down came to a stop when Jack grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to he side so she wouldn't get hit with the spray.

Lucas yelled in pain as Dustin stopped spraying.

Max and Lucas went to the kitchen as Dustin led everyone else to his room to show him his new science gadgets.

"I call it...the forever clock." Dustin introduced. "Alright? Powered by wind. Very useful in the apocalypse." He handed it to Will who played with it as Babys eyes were trained on the toy.